Need a new shitbox, other one was stolen and burnt

Need a new shitbox, other one was stolen and burnt.
Looking for cheap fun car with some kick to it. Under 5k.

Other urls found in this thread:

newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/d/mazda-miata-miles/6207177613.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read the sticky

Sticky is shit and outdated.

New Edge Mustang GT or z28 camaro or a G35 I guess.

Miata is a cheap and fun car if you dont have the need for speed.

I have a need for speed or if not, options to mod it

Out of these I would second the g35. They can be had for 5k or less if you search around. Pretty good little cars with better interior than the 350z and more space, plus rear seats. Not terribly fast but would probably keep up with a new edge gt and they're a more balanced car.

buy the cleanest miata you can find for $3k and piece together a turbo kit for $1500 and make 180-200hp in a 2100lb japanese shitbox.

g35 is also ugly as shit compared to the 370z

Best Honda or Nissan for cheap?

such an odd question to ask. what the fuck are you looking for? a DD? buy a fucking civic

Best Honda you can get for relatively cheap is an S2k for $12k.

>Miata
>3k
AHAHAHAHAHA
Try 6k

i said buy the cleanest miata you can find for $3k since his budget is $5k

also it all depends on your location.
also knowing how to talk the price down

Here's somewhat of an example, not $3k but a $4500 Miata with 61k miles

newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/d/mazda-miata-miles/6207177613.html

the cheapest miata is 7k in my area

thats unfortunate.

Where do you live?

Well you suck then

dude, get an RX-8

that is terrible advice

get an RX8 and double the price for oil, gas, apex seals, a new starter and new spark plugs + work

retard

great conversation.

I'm in Australia

I, too, need a shitbox.

I think I'm done with the SUV/truck life at the moment. Doesn't make sense for where I live rn. I'm looking at this alltrack bc it has space, dece awd from what I hear, but I'm gonna test one soon. APR also offers a tuneup to get it to 250hp, but that's more of a day dream than anything.

Anyone have experience with these? I'm really in the market for some kind of snow-ready station wagon in the US. It kills me that the market has been destroyed by crossovers.

What makes you say that? Mustangs and Camaros of the listed years are exactly what OP is looking for.

Subaru Forester turbo my friendo

I was looking at that or even the outback 3.6, but the cvt has me uneasy. mainly from looking at opinions here