/utg/ - Undertale general

Alphys Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/C-7XKMvXkAQI4Wl.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--x7k_VwAAmSej.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--4CIZUQAAHs8M.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-86K3MUwAEI-Q4.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--uJJSVwAA9i77.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_Lu6PUQAE6esW.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--1BqMUAAAT5_W.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--e0gAU0AAGkYa.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--bCh2UwAAtBuA.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--utEJV0AEMr2u.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-9sYMBU0AEhZop.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_Tx7vVoAIi2Ss.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_T0UrVwAAOxuu.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-9-HAnUQAAD0TC.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-8XuYtXsAAq1Vv.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_T0UnUwAQ5YTT.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_T0UdVoAAU5jQ.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--4knyUMAEa8V0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_MLHeVYAAbHoj.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--pFobV0AAwC-W.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-9-L9bVYAAgSWj.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C6eh6AgUoAEDcy8.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--ytDbV0AAo1RF.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_gwmrU0AA6Vw5.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_gtlBVYAYl2pG.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-9MVvqUMAUDDrH.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-8CS3HWAAI6PvT.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_T1zTV0AA_BEr.jpg:orig
youtube.com/watch?v=vZ_-JzM-YQg
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_t9hZUAAAxw2U.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-8-HVFVYAAWNgC.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-7jVfaWsAAX5UY.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_gvEgUwAAUfLS.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--1O7fUwAAyAxu.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-5NMAwXsAEVQa9.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--QCV0UAAAQvtB.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-68Nt7XsAIXBaB.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--1TFrVwAAktQU.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6rFFAXkAAnn6N.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6rHy2XoAAgmPy.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6ePkoWAAEYVoF.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-8TQ0PWsAAzzEN.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6cyy1XUAEeRK6.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-9teTMVYAE_hbs.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C7TObWbV0AAlv54.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_Zg5jVoAAsABo.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_8OfVUIAIhurI.jpg:orig
pastebin.com/N1v5V5cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=178FLWDvpcI
reddit.com/r/Undertale/comments/3rz612/toby_updated_the_kickstarter_but_its_for_backers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the only day worth celebrating is april 13th because it put hussie out of his misery

also probably helped radiation with the game

Alphys NOW!

Breaking this up into two posts because of length
>Asgore
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-7XKMvXkAQI4Wl.png:orig
>Toriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--x7k_VwAAmSej.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--4CIZUQAAHs8M.jpg:orig
>Asriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-86K3MUwAEI-Q4.jpg:orig
>Flowey
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--uJJSVwAA9i77.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_Lu6PUQAE6esW.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--1BqMUAAAT5_W.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--e0gAU0AAGkYa.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--bCh2UwAAtBuA.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--utEJV0AEMr2u.jpg:orig
>Sans
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-9sYMBU0AEhZop.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_Tx7vVoAIi2Ss.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_T0UrVwAAOxuu.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-9-HAnUQAAD0TC.jpg:orig
>Papyrus
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-8XuYtXsAAq1Vv.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_T0UnUwAQ5YTT.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_T0UdVoAAU5jQ.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--4knyUMAEa8V0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_MLHeVYAAbHoj.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--pFobV0AAwC-W.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-9-L9bVYAAgSWj.jpg:orig
>Alphys
pbs.twimg.com/media/C6eh6AgUoAEDcy8.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--ytDbV0AAo1RF.jpg:orig
>Mettaton
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_gwmrU0AA6Vw5.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_gtlBVYAYl2pG.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-9MVvqUMAUDDrH.jpg:orig
>Muffet
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-8CS3HWAAI6PvT.jpg:orig
>RG02
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_T1zTV0AA_BEr.jpg:orig

Would your favorite eat Casu Marzu?
youtube.com/watch?v=vZ_-JzM-YQg

part two
>Chara
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_t9hZUAAAxw2U.jpg:orig
>skeletons
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-8-HVFVYAAWNgC.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-7jVfaWsAAX5UY.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_gvEgUwAAUfLS.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--1O7fUwAAyAxu.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-5NMAwXsAEVQa9.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--QCV0UAAAQvtB.jpg:orig
>fishlizard
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-68Nt7XsAIXBaB.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C--1TFrVwAAktQU.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6rFFAXkAAnn6N.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6rHy2XoAAgmPy.jpg:orig
>science friends
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6ePkoWAAEYVoF.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-8TQ0PWsAAzzEN.jpg:orig
>Toriel + Sans
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6cyy1XUAEeRK6.jpg:orig
>Asgore + Gaster
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-9teTMVYAE_hbs.jpg:orig
>kids
pbs.twimg.com/media/C7TObWbV0AAlv54.jpg:orig
>genderswap main cast
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_Zg5jVoAAsABo.jpg:orig
>Sans is a midget
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-_8OfVUIAIhurI.jpg:orig

leezard

Looks disgusting but it might be tasty. I doubt mettaton would touch it though.

soft leezard

headcanon time: are asriel's tattoos and dress black or dark purple like Toriel's?
Everyone seems to assume the tattoos are black and dress purple but all we really know is that they're dark. even his eyes could apply for the same rule.

personally I prefer it all black.

Being a black recolor of his mom fits the edgy OC theme.

happy, cute lizard

>BURPPPPP...
>"When did "urp" you think you were "Burp" in control?
>Just hold "Urp" on I need some pie "Burp! first before I steal your "Urrrrppppp" Soul..."

Everyone assumes it's dark purple because it emphasizes the fact that the god of hyperdeath is really some dork roleplaying their edgy OC while wearing their mother's dress and shooting rainbows.

Chara's Cute Cunny!!!!!

lizard is love

Ooh I really like this one.

Why does everyone forget that Asgore was also wearing those robes in a flashback? Its unisex

More like everyone assumes it's dark purple because that's the royal color and the color of the ruins. It's the color both of his parents wear in some form so it fits the theme.

Purple color is also associated with royalty.

I don't think we ever saw that much detail for what he was wearing.
>because it emphasizes the fact that the god of hyperdeath is really some dork roleplaying their edgy OC while wearing their mother's dress
We can look at it that way, but at the same time I think it's exactly the sort of thing that monsters in their kinda naive nature would think is really cool if their prince appeared that way.

>genderswap asgore
im a furry now

I think even some of the monsters would have laughed him off stage, if he started belting out SHOCKER BREAKER and other such oddities

except Papyrus, he would have cheered regardless

>science friends
these are rare, thanks twitteranon

Asgore's robes are a different design. The delta rune goes across the entire robe instead of being used as an emblem in the center. It's pretty clear that Asriel's robe more closely resembles what his mom wears.

>pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6rFFAXkAAnn6N.jpg:orig
>pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6rHy2XoAAgmPy.jpg:orig
Thanks for the high quality Fishlizard

Hi Chara!

Monsters would've cheered him on thinking it's part of a show. Have you forgotten what's considered quality entertainment down there?

Chara burpfic?

Glad I'm not the only one with this question. Sadly, we do not have many details about them, since they only appear on the battle screen, but I prefer it all black as well, because it is a good contrast with the colorful final battle background.

monsters themselves are exactly that weird. papyrus isn't an untypical example of them.

>papyrus isn't an untypical example of them.
All the monsters in snowdin think hes annoying and find him weird though

Is that hotland or did they go to the surface and everything has gone to shit?

Which always strikes me as kind of hilarious, since it doesn't seem like Snowdin is in any shortage of weirdos

Background makes it look undergroundy

I gave you one the other day, don't be greedy
pastebin.com/N1v5V5cQ

The shopkeeper does. And she doesn't call him annoying.
Meanwhile one of the other residents is bringing her brother out for a walk on a leash.

Reminder that no one notices that Papyrus is missing when you kill him.

Just that Sans isn't there. just like the fandom

Tsunderplane rustfic?

That's really not saying much, there's generally not much of a reaction to anyone's death in the game, beyond the ending. You could slaughter all of Snowdin and nobody even fucking knows

I'd buy that if the game didn't make a big deal about the dogs beforehand. Papyrus is clearly unpopular and not cared about compered to Sans in Snowdin

Funny you mention that, I'm pretty sure Doggo explicitly remarks about missing his presence, if he's dead

I think he says that its been quite around lately but no one actually notices that Papyrus is gone just that Sans isn't there. Compare that to the date where everyone at the bar stops and says hi to Sans and its pretty clear that Sans is popular and thought well of while Papyrus isn't

Papyrus is pretty clear on not liking Grillby's though and presumably doesn't hang out there much, while Sans likely wastes half his existence there. You're probably thinking a little too hard on this, the game's really not that detailed on this front, otherwise Snowdin would probably be in an uproar because of the monsters, among them pretty young ones, Frisk can slaughter along the way

It's more about how Sans always hangs out at Grillby's so he knows everyone while Papyrus doesn't really have any friends. It's a subtle difference but worth pointing out so Sans doesn't unnecessarily seem like a mary sue.

The game has a large emphasis on verisimilitude, and people only worry about others when there's a clear break in routine. The dogs immediately worry about the other dogs because they always go to Grillby's during break for their poker game. The dogs immediately worry about Sans missing because he always shows up at Grillby's multiple times a day. Undyne immediately worries about Papyrus because he always answers his phone, but it's unlikely anyone Snowdin would immediately worry because Papyrus could just be out working on his puzzles. Context is important.

Don't tempt me.

I thought about posting that, I'm glad someone else did.

Vulkin vorefic?

I wanna crumple Tsunderplane's rusted hull.

>instead of wanting to put lava on you, they want to put you into the lava
pls no

Tsunderplane 9/11 fic?

I swear I had a picture of that

I can and will

Literally everyone calls him annoying and he has no friends aside from Undyne. I know it hurts that most people in the game don't like Papyrus but don't try and make your headcanons non-canon

Are there any good far Chara fics?

believe it or not this already exists

Fat I meant.

good fat fics don't exist, so no

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

I want more fat Chara!

I appreciate you writing this even if the other party isn't interested in a legitimate discussion.

>you writing this even if the other party isn't interested in a legitimate discussion.
God you're such a passive aggressive little bitch

>I know it hurts that most people in the game don't like Papyrus but don't try and make your headcanons non-canon

I've seen about 10 variations of just this line so far, and every single one of them were the poster pushing one specific thing and ignoring everything that even slightly veered away from that.

That's not discussion, that's just fishing for people to argue with, because you're fucking bored.

People trying to twist it to make Papyrus super popular when hes canonically not and that's a major plot point and motivation for his character is retarded. They're the ones who are trying to make him into a perfect flawless mary sue.

psshh kiddos... daddy's here.

where's my allowance, daddy?

Sorry if it takes place in my own continuity/with my own headcanons but you're going to have to live with that.
In the dark depths of the extended laboratory, the Doctor made his rounds to make sure everything is in order. Wingdings faced at a pad he was holding and checking boxes as he passed the rooms. Next up was passing by the chambers of his two artificial Monsters. The more homicidal one was still locked in her containment, to his relief. It consisted of several well-sealed containment units, to make sure she doesn't leave, fall for whatever poor soul she finds and starts murdering everyone around them. But upon passing the other door frame, he was left confused for a moment. The little play-pretend airport he had installed for Tsundereplane was empty. Only when he entered her hall did he spot her, high up between the metal bars she wasn't supposed to rest at. "Are you all right up there?"

"Why would you wanna know?", she snapped back. Being snappy was sort of her habit.

The upper ends of Wingdings' eye-sockets narrowed down. "Is there some sort of reason you're up there?"

She hesitated, gasped silently and then finally responded with a caught tone in her voice. "No!"

(1/2)

Nobody is trying to twist him into super-popular, where the fuck did anyone even says that? They're just arguing that 'nobody gives a shit about him' is not accurate. That's all. Nobody said anything about flawless, nobody said anything about being super popular, or being perfect.

Why do you always fucking have to do this petty bullshit? Nobody even wants to talk about the game anymore, because you or someone like you immediately starts playing this stupid game until it becomes obvious you're just bored.

"It sounds like there is a reason you're up there."

He started fidgeting around the pockets of his robe and pulled out a smooth, metal bar with many tiny buttons on it. "What are you doing?", the agitated plane asked.

"There is no reason to stay up there, I know there's something that's bothering you, and I'm going to find out. This is a swiss knife. Made to fit every purpose." He went on while he pressed one button that caused a hand-sized keyboard to fold out of the metal object it could impossibly fit in. "Of course they don't fit every purpose, not right now at least. But then again, this one isn't from right now, it was manufactured in the late twenty-third century. This one REALLY DOES fit every purpose." After typing something on the little keyboard, the contraption had slides of metal shift all over, until it turned into a telescope, which he pointed at Tsundere plane. The moment she noticed, she turned around. "No need to try to hide anything, it has a high-definition camera integrated. Now let's see." With a little more input on another extending keyboard, it gave him the footage he needed. Not good, the compartment lid on Tsundereplane's back side was gathering a little rust. With an organic Monster, he wouldn't worry, but this he couldn't just let be. Quickly he spurted onto the little airstrip, to a control panel at it's end and pulled one of the levers.

Flashes of blue lightning shot from blue rod up to strike and attach Tsundereplane. Under cries of pain, some an act, some not an act, a grip of pure electricity dragged her down to the floor, where Wingdings hurried to the cupboard to fetch a rug and some vinegar he kept for occasions such as this. Grunts of disapproval and whimpers of embarrassment came from the plane, as he walked up to her to get to work.

(2/2)

The fuck are you talking about? Papyrus is one of my favorite characters and i'm just trying to stop people from taking his character and making it flawless and removing all of his flaws. Stuff like the fact that hes not very smart and the fact that hes a bit annoying and that a lot of people don't like him make him way better then some shitty clone of Sans which is what this kind of stuff leads to when people start to actually believe it

The fuck are you talking about? Papyrus is one of my favorite characters and i'm just trying to stop people from taking his character and making it flawless and removing all of the charm from his character. Stuff like the fact that hes not very smart but still tries so hard and the fact that hes a bit annoying and that a lot of people don't like him but he still is willing to give up his future popularity to help you makes him way better then some shitty clone of Sans which is what this kind of stuff leads to when people start to actually believe it.

If anything its people like you that throw a fit and try to shut down any conversation because you don't like what's being said thats the problem

But nobody did any of that. The only thing they argued is that he's not disliked en masse, that there are people who do notice he's missing and a lot of those who don't react the exact same way they do when anyone else is killed, even young monsters like Snowdrake.

There's a really huge gap between what you argued and what you think everyone else argued, it's not a crime to just accept that at least.

The game makes its a point that Papyrus isn't well liked and most people find him annoying. It also makes a point that people only notice that Sans isn't around not that Papyrus also isn't. It does this for a reason and to make a point that is suppose to paint Papyrus as a weirdo that tries really hard to be popular and well loved but isn't. Its suppose to be kind of sad and make you like him more and by removing that aspect you make his character a lot less likable and weaker

he played his hand

you know what to do

yeah summon my swamp ooze into innervate into playing c'thun, i know how to play man

fuck it, do whatever you like, there's no point to any of this

why does she wear glasses if she's deaf?

youtube.com/watch?v=178FLWDvpcI

In the future don't be so quick to assume that people have a sinister motivation for disagreeing with someone else. Don't be some paranoid weirdo like

I started outlining the sketch of the new part of the comic and got the first few panels done. It's gonna be 7 panels.

dude, even if you'e not playing to shitpost, I just don't see the point in discussing anything. nothing anyone has said, even the more valid things make even a single dent on your iron-clad interpretation and all of them just make you immediately accuse everyone of trying to sue-ify the character.

and if that's your honest opinion then fine, but there's just no point in discussing anything if this is how it goes

the kiddo lives to fight another day

What i'm doing is the equivlent of correting someone who says something retarded like Alphys is male, Undyne isn't gay, Toriel killed the fallen humans, Flowey can't feel any emotions or that Asgore was faking being remorseful to try and get back with Toriel.

Its not a matter of opinion

How come Toby didn't make a sequel?

reddit.com/r/Undertale/comments/3rz612/toby_updated_the_kickstarter_but_its_for_backers/
>Somehow, I envisioned having more to say about the world of the game afterward. 2 years later: I don't.

He doesn't want to end like Andrew Hussie; consumed by his own fans.

Fine, if it makes you autistic people feel better I will only take part in positive conversations and never say anything bad or negative about any of the characters or correct someone when they say something completely non-canon since apparently i'm the sole reason people don't want to talk about the game anymore and its actively ruining your lives

Oh the fucking irony.

see

What does that mean?

Maintaining a 4.0? I think I can see why you're as run down as you are. Still, that's quite a feat. Keep it up. Saw your pic from earlier, as well. I'd say your quality's not too bad. Plus, like I said earlier, drawings done for you by someone else are awesome enough as they are.

And don't worry too much about your posts. It's not like you're trying to stir up trouble or something along those lines.

Gargoyle Quest x Undertale fanart when?

I want a picture of Firebrand having tea with Asgore

Ask to a MSPA oldfag the story of Andrew Hussie and your mind will be cleared. Pretty much not one, but i know Hussie had a really bad time with his fans, and his fans made him to be a pile of garbage now, for trusting too much his fans.

Why didn't Toriel just smash the exit to the ruins?

But can the spider predict the outcome of sport events!?

Shes a poor mother and didn't actually care about the fallen humans once they no longer wanted to play house

It looks funny when he's being all cute and small but acting all high and mighty.