World of Warships General /wowsg/

FRENCH BBS WHEN EDITION

****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Newb guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc

>0.6.4 Live patch

>0.6.5 PT
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt065/

>Free shit for EUropoors
forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/79175-psa-get-free-stuff-port-slot-premium-consumables-camo/

>Plans for 2017
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/whatsinthebox/

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' by antibullyranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[HOTEL] on EU - contact Rex1121
[BOTES] on SEA - contact Benlisquare
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact Prec
[ZEON] on NA - contact GarmaVonDetroit

Busted

first for Hood will reign supreme

>tfw nearly no ship momorials in yuropoor because all have been sunk and not scuttled

It's time.

nth. for the greatest BBs ever built.

That's not the FDG

>Yamatos
>Greatest BBs
Good meme

Why can't you shoot your bofors or oerlikons at enemy DDs? It's not like they wouldn't pen.

Is Thunder Snail going to save Japanese DDs?
Or rape them even more?

>built

I'm interested to see how they do AA. Will they do it like they have bomber waist gunners or how they have the AA on their >pt boats?

>French BB line still not released

Nelson comes a close second, but the Yamato class remains the greatest battleship ever built.

Even if battleships were useless by the 1940s

But thats wrong you.
It goes, Iowa > Yamato > South Dakota > Nelson > Bismarck

Iowa = Yamato > South Dakota > Nelson > North Carolina > Bismarck

This one is actually more accurate.
Ignore

>Nelson > North Carolina

dd will be bb of that game, torpedo motor boats will be cruisers and dd

>Why can't you shoot your bofors at enemy DDs?
but you can :^)

Proofs?

I'lll give you a hint:
Look at Blyska's main guns' name.

>DD tries to be a BB.

>tfw Richelieu was scrapped in 68
>tfw Goeben was scrapped in 70-th

>its americans think they're special with their battle cruisers again

fug D: D: D: D:

Mighty Swedish/Dutch cruisers, when??

>Iowa
>Battleship

Merchant navies when?

Isn't USN already in game?

Playing solo means you're an attention whore.

but what if you are just shy

But the US was defeated by the (((merchant))) navy.

As usual, Hotel_a_QT/Khanate bragging about getting carried by his superunicum buddies.

I can't wait for him to kill himself.

Prinz Eugen is sturdy and fun.

I haven't seen AA used in PT boats. How does it work there?

How does this even happen?

I thought we only get WoWs idiots.

I think you aim and shoot

what dd is it? it's certainly not gnevny because she has two funnels but she has the same guns

Hotel: Literally, the QTest.

Storozhevoi class DD, according to wiki. Upgraded gnevny

>Unryuu(516)
Are you back Unryuu poster?

You see comrade
WT already has missile mechanics in place))))

will be perfect for BALANS)))))))) DDs wih guided missiles)))))))))))))))))))))

>ywn have sex with Mosh

Sad!

>Design power is usually listed as 48 000 hp. "With the possibility of boosting up to 54,000 hp". In reality, this is not quite true: no turbines boosting was foreseen. Clarity in this issue was made by one of the designers of the power plant V.V. Smirnov, who personally performed the calculations of power output. The fact is that the designers of the turbines used trick used by a number of foreign firms that in the documents deliberately underestimated the power of their ships and then received premiums for exceeding the power and speed in comparison with the design
>Though, unlike the Italians, Soviet designers main incentive of such "masquerade" was not a bonus, but a 100% chance of being in the NKVD camps if the design power output was not achieved for some reason.
kek
From WG RU wiki

The Fiji is actually disgusting. I feel dirty.

Just sell you anal virginity and for money you will get you can pay mosh.

I forgot to mention that it is about Gnevny class.

How was your day?
I had FUN
So much I think I beter take a break now

Rest in peace.

Entirely your fault.You were asking for it by dressing provocatively and not wearing the WG sanctioned det flag.

Soooooo I've been wondering, which is the best hull on the Benson? I've been getting hounded to death by planes the last few games but even so, losing that fifth gun just doesn't seem worth it. I think the C hull gets def. AA? but 22k means the fletcher is going to take longer and that things a beauty.

B is the best, unless you're divving with a CV or playing a competitive match. Just stay closer to your allies during a CV match.

>come back from battle
>this pops up

Ya I try to stay near my team's front line, smoking people as I can then popping out to spot/cap.... but I get very little damage that way so I've been more aggressive lately.

>the future of free to play games is filled with ads
was the deal at least good?

I've checked. It's a mixed bag.

Pic related, I've also done the math for you.

>Join team water because im not edgy enough for team fire
>Don't know that team water is in the lead when i join
>shortly afterwards WG """"""balances"""""" the teams
>Water starts losing
>Fire wins the whole contest and gets 100 extra goyns

I feel like Ive been bamboozled.

Also, I'll add a few considerations to this post >the -10% on the month of premium is laughable
>the shitload of credits for 50 bucks is laughable regardless of the discount

>the 2500 doubloons with the month of premium comes at the same price of just the doubloons
>the just-the-doubloons deal gives you 5500 doubloons, which is two months of premium if you buy it in game, and you're still left with 500 doubloons

The free sites of the internet subsist on ads so it's not that surprising that some ded games would turn to ad revenue to stay afloat.

>being autistic

There's still a jump between in-game promos for buying game stuff and 3rd party advertising though.

Soon, comrade, soon.

That's just terrifying, but on a second thought, having shit like that forced down our throats would be the day in which I start reading tons of books again.

>implying they cant slip ads into books too

I can see how the NSA loves the perma-on mikes in TVs and toasters, but it's only a question of time until some really clever scriptkiddies hack all those cameras and some politicain gets filemd fucking the maid and subsequently blackmailed.

>implying it's not happening already

Yeah, but I don't really give a fuck until I get titty pics or the next Jenny Lawrence sucking cock or something out of it.

>Team Fire won
Wow, who would have guessed they would win a rigged game.

Why is Yamato so fat and slow? Why can't she be more like Iowa who is sleek and fast.

>mfw firefags on /wowsg/ complains about rigging

The fucking downs syndrome in some "people".

>huge anime tiddies
>sleek

Only good offer.

What's the point of Yamato's secondaries if they always get destroyed in one salvo? I even put the mod on and it did nothing.

There is not point.
If you want secondaries play the German line, you're here for the main guns.

Not him, but I use the secondary meme build to extents in all the BB's I have. Just USN/IJN I don't use the range extension mod.

I've tried both and there's no way in hell I'd ever use secondary build on any of the USN/IJN BBs over standard stealth + survivability build.
Getting maybe AFT and the secondary range mod on USN BBs is about as close as I'll get, but only because there's no main gun accuracy mod there to use.

Because Yamato is an actual battleship, not a battlecruiser.

I just like the comfort factor. I run AFT/MS/CE on all of my BB's out of habit.

And I've actually found secondaries on Iowa aren't as bad as they look, just you have to accept the fact that you'll use them maybe 1/8 games.

I'd rather just get something I'll use in 100% of games like FP.

I think it really comes down to playstyle. I never have major issues with fires, and if I do I was probably already fucked anyway. But I main cruisers, so I tend to do cruiser things with my BB's.

He is talking about Iowa, not Hood or Kongo.

Coming for you, worthless hotel.

Has anyone changed pic related so its weeb flag saying "Battlecruiser not Battleship"?

would only make sense with the flag jumping through the wall being US

No because the last thing we need is more dumb fucking memes in these threads.

Who?

>>Though, unlike the Italians, Soviet designers main incentive of such "masquerade" was not a bonus, but a 100% chance of being in the NKVD camps if the design power output was not achieved for some reason.

that's like a typical american legend about the soviet union

i dunno if the engineers did some trick with the power calculations but the soviet authorities certainly didn't imprison constructors of engines that failed to reach the design characteristics, for instance check the story of i-185, it was a soviet fighter that was cancelled when two its prototypes crashed due to engine problems, nobody repressed neither the engine constructor nor the plane constructor. the soviet union like every country had a lot of failed engineering projects

Alright, I'll humor your advanced autism.

So, you want me to believe, that a battlecruiser outclassed every top end battleship the other major powers could muster? e.g. Bismarck, Yamato, KGV
That is sad. Japan has a sad navy. Germany and England have sad navies. They are an embarrassment to the only good navy left in the world. How can shitty battleships even compete? Battlecruiser > Battleships

>You were asking for it by dressing provocatively
and showing off your rudder!

I was told there was going to be Graf.

Soon™

>those thighs

how will weebs ever recover

>shitty overpriced battlecruiser that spent the entire war cowering behind the carriers
>m-muh navy!

>shitty overpriced battleship that spend the entire war sitting in port wasting rescources
>but battlecruiser