steamcommunity.com/id/thelephant
dotabuff.com/players/54621316
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we hate each other
so vega will fail to qualify and implode as usual
I used to be a G stan

feminine _____

guess the hero

They'll fail because their players are shit, not because they dislike each other

>player has a 550 GPM average
>45% win rate

>Pure

abaddon

tide

darkseer

close but no cigar

underlord

CENTUAR

someone post the webm of zai taking a massive shart please

THICC

chipenko pls

That's a pretty average underlord build desu

feel like it needs a crimson guard and no radiance to be THE standard underlord build, it makes sense if he was winning his lane and wanted to scale harder I suppose.

>1 second
>yfw

who is that
asking for friend

T H I C C

crystal """"maiden"""""

where will sharteezy go when he inevitably gets the boot

she's perfectly pure. Unlike her slut sister that is.

dunno if he will get the boot, universe, cr1t, zai, and him seem to be a single unit for the most part. Suma1l won't leave EG imo, so only way rtc gets knocked off of that roster is if almost the whole roster gets changed.

meteorically toward obscurity

>booting the top NA carry
???

that's not Jacky Mao

>bounty hunter
>aka bad riki

why tho

That's not Mason

think it would probably be something more like
>kicking the player that had the least impressive showing at kiev

thats not adrian fata- trinks

Sumail is officially Dendi of EG. He will never leave because they'll throw a fuck ton of money at him just for streaming and constant top 3's.

You have been given a small loan of 5 million dollar,but you can only invest it on
>NA Dota Scene
>SA Dota Scene.
Which one do you pick?

SA, NA isn't getting any more established and unless you can buy EG for 5mil you won't win anything relevant.

SA because somebody Jewish just put his money there

NA, all in on Mason

my nigga

Let's settle this
Who's the best sister?

>eg cares about non-TI wins

finding this meme utterly loathsome, famolamborghini

lina smells

The difference being is that sumail is actually the best chance of making it to top 3 at TI for his team

why not both?

Do these still get made often? Left around the illusionist 2 meme

>nu-eg
>a relevant TI team

laffin
at
this
meme
t
b
h

rtc winning a TI is a literal meme though

CM has better winrates

i did the illusionist ones and no one's done a proper patch one since

just deadgaem

imgur.com/a/HoZpY
some slut

yeah

w o r m b o y s

You're a redditor aren't you bud

>38
about right for /d2g/
roll

feels bad these were one of the best memes

rollin for a non 3rd world country

give good country preferably

Why ask questions you know the answer to?

They got old really fast though.
No wit beyond spamming 'memes' and 'le reddit' over everything.

fuck

actually this one was better

>I carry Carnage.
Who is this "Carnage" individual and why is Terrorblade so convinced that he's carrying him?

PATCH FUCKING WHEN

goodnight slut

dota two

2 weeks and no good esports for like 3 more weeks

>tfw no nightman hero

>itt virgins falling for thicc meme

shes fuckin fat bro, needs to lose 30 lbs

maybe in real life, but if you look at the unrealistic arm proportions I don't think she is fat

If you can't see a vertical line on her abdomen, the bitch is fat

support main in mid 2k mmr here

i cant do it, i cant get out of 2k maining support. and i'm a REALLY good support.

i'm the motherfucker that always has his eyes on the minimap giving call outs, pushing for smoke ganks in opportune times, keeping wards up, and giving the carry that easy fucking farm

but i just can't fucking do it anymore, i'm so fucking tired of a ta continuing to try to split push but keeps fucking dying like a god damn retard

i'm so tired on a sven that i gave an easy god damn lane to but never fucking farmed and 45 mins in had 4 items

what do i do, /d2g/? if i let somebody take over warding duty they'll fuck it up and wont be useful. i don't trust anybody picking support, yet i dont trust anybody picking fucking carry. i can't have the same awareness in a game if im focusing on farming, my carry skills arent as good as my support skills.

just fucking hang me please give me cancer and end my life

Isn't it clear?

>nightman
>nightstalker

>dayman
>kotl

when is nightstalker going to get a karate taunt?

post dotabuff

im 5693

so here's the thing, you sound like you are playing dota to climb mmr, and while that is one viable approach if you are generally better at the game than your teammates, it sounds like it isn't working for you. I would suggest finding a hero that you genuinely enjoy playing, or that you want to learn more about and play that for a bit. I spammed kotl through 2k because mana leaking offlaners was hilarious to me, highly recommend doing something you like over trying to grind it out, because otherwise you are going to get mentally exhausted playing this game, when it's supposed to be fun in the first place.

how do i find myself on dotabuff? ive never used it

post dotabuff
wanna play with me qt?

thats usually what i do, i main phoenix and warlock and i love playing them

its just so unsatisfying when my climb in the past few days is gone because of some retards

type in your steam login on dotabuff

Well then I cant help you really, since your match history is likely private

Find your friend ID on your profile page in dota, it should be around the top right when you view your own profile

then go to
dotabuff.com/players/[Your Profile Number]
to see if its public, if not:

go to your settings in dota, make your matchmaking history public (there should be a check box for it somewhere) play a game, then try again

critique me, give me tips, tell me what im doing wrong

i'm not a dunning krugerite, i know there's a lot of shit to improve on and i focus on my mistakes during a game and never my teammates, but i know that 2.4k mmr is not where i should be right now.

M A T C H I D S

oh my god im a retard, i forgot link

here
dotabuff.com/players/58302161/matches

Post your dotabuff and/or some match IDs so I can watch replays

I think you're dying too much

oh yeah, thats one of my biggest issues. i can identify how powerful somebody is but i usually just play to aggressive. most of the time my deaths are past early game, like going solo to try to deward, but i've had some shit early games recently.

>normal skill

Didn't need to look at anything else to be certain you'll never amount to anything in your life

>NP.Pieliedie
>NP.Singsing
:>

xD you got me there bro

Alright, I've just scanned over your first page of games and I've got a couple quicktips, I'll watch some replays tonight (maybe tomorrow, its getting late here) and get back with a little more indepth analysis

1. Stop buying BM on bristle, its a shit item for him, he doesnt need those stats and you shouldnt be facing heroes with your front to need a blademail anyway, your passive basically does BM and better.
2. Die less
3. Buy midas on Fenix, it'll help you get your items in the mid-late game
4. Stop using memes for a steam name, memes and anime are objectievly the worse types of players in dota, to improve your gameplay you must improve yourself. The next worse is people that use girls/LE SEXY stuff

Thats pretty much it for a quick rundown right now, as I said, I'll try watch a couple replays and get back to you later this thread or maybe tomorrow depending on the time.

cunt, he asked for help
stop being an attention seeking little niggerfaggot just because mommy and daddy didnt give you enough as a child, you fucking wimp.

something else to add is that unless you are really really far ahead the lv15 gpm talent for phoenix is generally more useful than the fire spirits dps

i dont play bb much, but he's just a good pubstomper so i feel safe on him. only reason i got bm was because slardar was fucking with my armor and i was getting bursted rather quickly.

most of my phoenix deaths are from bad positioning with my ultimate, but yeah, that's understood

also fuck you my name is great

also thank you

>

175885673 is not me, dont listen to him, talents are entirely subjective based on time/level
ignore people telling you "X is objectively better than Y cause I said so"

>somebody that has never played phoenix before

stop, 65 flame spirit dps is objectively the best choice

i knew it wasn't you as soon as he said the gp

if you are looking for armor gain then medallion into solar crest is my go to on bristle, also helps with rosh control.

steamcommunity.com/id/thelephant
dotabuff.com/players/54621316

I'm up for critiques and analysis if anyone wants to do it. Add me if you're from SEA and we can play together.

thats a good idea, i usually go for a crimson guard into pipe if heavy magic damage or linkens or some shit

Sheever needs to style her hair like this. It adds character to her face.

>dotabuff.com/players/54621316
>that forced 50