Can you see your car from where you are currently sitting?

Can you see your car from where you are currently sitting?

No, I put my desk in the far corner of my bedroom so I have to get up and look out the window behind me

Why do you ride a deer, OP?

What car?

Gets great fuel economy.

The one on the right

Yup, it's there

Not when I'm working, but it's in a gated parking lot with cameras all over so I'm not really worried about anything besides the birds that like to shit on it.

It's in a box two stories underground.

When I park it on public roads I have autism attacks and feel nervous about it.

This happens since when I found my car without drivers side mirror...a fucker detached it while it was parked...

your dinner is running away.

Actually it very slowly wandered away the deer around here are very nonchalant

That's a weird spot for a deer

It doesn't look like a rural area at all. Do you live in a city OP?

why is your ditchbaru not in a ditch? it doesn't fit urban enviroments.

Tfw 1500 km away
Hang in there little pug
I'll be back soon

Right outside my back porch in front of my other house.

Da

Lol it's not urban I just work in a factory in an industrial park.
That's the parking lot

Pic related is the view from the street.

subaru legacy i think

car and bikes are all stored indoors.

Car and road bike are at home, dirt bikes are indoors at my cousin's place.

pic not related

is that canada?
very tokyo vibe

Sign says Toronto

Why would someone not keep their car/bike in the garage? Do you guys enjoy birds defecating on your cars?

I'm at work
And at home there's only a shitty single car garage that's full of shit and 3 drivers.
Have to park on the street

Not everybody has one.

What type of jobs are in your neck of the woods?

Garage door is broken (has a crack in it right where one of the aluminum panels meets the other) and am too lazy/too much of a poorfag to fix it.

Can you weld aluminum?

Mostly prostitution

Its a rather large tourist destination in the winter, with Norways biggest ski resort, so during that time of year you'll have lift workers, hotel workers, restaurant workers and pretty much any type of service job out there. In the summer there is an emerging bicycle tourism industry, with mountain biking, trail biking and downhill biking trails having been built, with more being built as we speak. Kinda the same jobs, but on a much smaller scale currently

As for work outside the tourist/service industry; logging, forest planting and those jobs still employ a few people. The local sawmill is relatively big and is a big employer. There is a small bit of general industry as well, but its mostly to serve the needs of the municipiality rather than manufacture for export/sale outside the municipiality

What do you think about the women?

Cold and harsh like the winter itself

They're... women, I guess? I mean, they tend to not really be all that different personality-wise from country to country (atleast in the western world)

I know a lot of guys outside of Scandinavia typically go "OMG scandi girls so hot", but this is often due to them simply being personalityless make-up dolls who do nothing but work out, eat nothing, and fix their cosmetics

My woman is originally from Texas, and thank fuck she is neither the aforementioned retarded make-up doll or a "IMMA REAL COUNTRY GURL MUDDING TRUCKS YEAH"-type

Not right now, but it should come to the stop in around 4 minutes
Probably going to be late tho

I have a security camera, i can see my cars from wherever I'm sitting.

It's in my garage tent, outside my trailer house.

>be 24, be redneck
>never went to college so I got a job as a plumber

fucking hate this shit life.

neat

it's never too late buddy

how old is your kid