/elyg/ elysium general

Automute is the biggest cuck of the server, doing 150 emp runs with and passing Ironfoe as warrior with Trashblade to a holy paladin because he thinks it's a girl - THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED 2nd edition

Ignite and Power Infusion exploit leads to mass banning of entire guilds on anathema.
streamable.com/7ya86
The gates of AQ are now open.
nostalri.us/anathema?wareffort

It's official, Zeth'kur will be allowing transfers. Now is the time to steal other peoples names on elysium anathema and darrowshire and sell them to zeth cucks.

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Guilds:

ELYSIUM

ZETH'KUR & ANATHEMA

dead

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Previous Thread

Is Kasandra the most powerful person in /elyg/?

for you

Literally Bart is. Everyone orbits her.

I honestly can't tell if it's somebody falseflagging or if this dumb tranny actually made the thread about themselves.

elyg needs some new alpha blood

im coming

Automute is a confirmed shitter who tries very hard to be funny but fails.
Literally no reason to not keep that retard ignored at all times.

but why would he do it though

Are paladins a no-go for a healer?

Never played vanilla WoW but one of my old guildmates from when I used to play retail recommended I should have a go on elysium

Luthien - shy girl from Mendoza, working as talented chef specialized in Milanesas

That's literally all a Paladin can do in raids.

because she's a girl???

Paladins are the best healers in Vanilla

Because he's a lonely loser?

>that avatar change

I guess he wasn't getting enough attention, are we in for /krogsandra/ round 2?

was it tanking and/or dps then?
I remember hearing they were shit in vanilla in some respect

They can't tank in raids unless it's some kind of a farm run meme and their dps is utter shit.

Shit at tanking in raids, good in 5-mans, shit for DPS

I'm playing on anathema. Someone want to give me gold since it's "dead"

redpill me on hitagi

good for me that I'm shit at tanking and dps but okay at healing
thanks anons

Redpill me on Eyebrow, why does he multibox? To pretend he has a gf?

You're all sick in the head.

Have fun, level as prot if you want to aoe farm while leveling

Spam FoL and never go oom.

But that's all you do as a healing paladin. sometimes you throw out a blessing. It is the most boring shit ever. Ret is more fun.

ASsuming you mean at 60 and pve, then yeah they are strictly brought in for heals. Ret dps is shit. There are some niche encounters for protadin tanking but it's not something to count on, and even then you'd go back to healing before/after.
Keep in mind 40 man is a lot to fill up, so no matter what the wannabe min/maxer tryhards will say here, some guilds DO bring a ret or two to raids, especially MC. But it's very bad dps and all the utility that a ret would bring can be brought by a healadin. It's not the end of the world if they are cleansing like they're supposed to and blessing, but still. It's shit shit shit.
For pvp, you can make almost any spec work but while holy is still the preferred paladin spec for group play, ret or reckoning can be great on its own or in wpvp/duels.
No matter the spec, paladins are slow but consistent levelers, very easily kited but can be annoying to kill.

>falling for le dead server meme

/a/nathema is and always will be the main server. It's the nostalrius server after all. Freshcucks keep losing population to other projects because most of them are server hopping bandwagoners that jump from fresh server to fresh server. Freshfresh is legitimately dead though.

Why is Earwen (Luthien) such a fagboy? He afkd on Ragnaros and claimed he had lags. Also hes playing the worst race in the entire game lmao

>tfw the majority of people on here are euro with euro play and raid times

Feels bad I don't really feel like playing the entire game solo

Anathema is a Chinese only server, its a joke

One sign of autism is repeating the same thing over and over. It shows a fear of change.

t. freshshitter

>Veeky Forums filename

hello amy

>Wish I could play on Horde but all the good PvE and PvP guilds/groups are on Alliance

join dankk!

Does anyone here PVP?

Any alliance guilds on anathema?

there is a huge issue with honor right now, and they can't fix it.

Actually according to their discord it's fixed and final and they wont' do anything more with it.

Veeky Forums shitters don't play on anathema, they only roll on fresh start servers

why though? wouldn't it make sense and be better to have access to more content? i mean the timeline for elyisum is wild looking god damn

Is she(he) the biggest slut on the server?

Of course it would. The group of people that server hop to every new fresh server are a "special" kind of people that don't really play for the game as much as they play for drama and erp.

no one plays for the drama, auralsects
stop shilling your dead realm

no you're not

why would you be this butthurt if I wasn't telling the truth I wonder?

not as long as the priest thot exists

all depends on who you're going to raid with, if there's 5 paladins and 2 priests, and 1 druid you probably don't want to be paladin.

what's the formula for dmg taken -> rage gained and how much extra does berzerker rage give?

from testing, at lvl 60 i take about 108 dmg from low lvl mobs per point of rage i gain

oh. yea that makes sense i guess. i'll never understand the people that do this though. playing the same content over and over and over lol. we hit aq40, i went twice now, and i'm basically over it and went back to levelling my mage alt. at least i don't have to worry about deranged fucks and loot council fuckery lmao

ERPslut back here again. Considering coming to Ely. Gotta start fresh so I'm wondering if I should go for paladin or priest? I kinda like both in pvp. Not even gonna transfer my main from zeth probably. Maybe steal her gold at most if I do.

Freshcucks BTFO! How will they ever recover?

THOT PATROL

I wish this faggot wasn't a thing.

>"ERPslut"
>priest or paladin

"I'm a girl(male) btw" -> paladin - Babymetal will give you T2 if you send him some pics at 60
"I just love to erp" -> priest - Madti will teach you some of her secret techniques at 60

why would you be jealous of a thot?

I want madti to choke me with his fat girl cock!

Once you interact with that thing for a while longer you'll see it's a cancerous piece of shit.

do you enjoy playing the game or are you just using it as an outlet for when you're horny

>Pudding this jealous

puddi please come back

>what's the formula for dmg taken -> rage gained and how much extra does berzerker rage give?
no clue but i respecced from fury to arms since i hit 40 and now i have to have zerk rage up 24/7 or i will just flat out never have rage

also mortal strike costing 30 rage is cancer, shit takes so long to get particularly in pvp so you only manage 1/2 non white hits in a 1v1 contest (not including cc's like hamstring or rend for rogues/druids)

I love the game and I'm hyped for CF. I'm playing Tera atm but it's all repetitive RNG shit endgame. Only the lewd is good. It's either this or legion. Haven't even tried that expansion, pretty sure it's terrible though.

>mortal strike is cancer

lol

high burst is cool and all but having your main ability take like 10 seconds to warm up is shit

if you're against a clothie or druid they usually run away before you get that much rage, and thats even with blood rage/zerk rage

i can get like 2-3 white hits, a hamstring, and a mortal strike in, and they are already going to their CC moves

if i have war stomp/intimidation aoe fear on cd then that'll get me another couple hits, but if not then im just running slow as balls or i burn a swiftness pot

>PvP as Warrior before 60

I don't know what you were expecting but good luck senpai.

Well Legion has been a disaster for lots in the retail RP community, but they still have loads more ERP than all of the private vanilla servers combined.
The end game mythic is actually challenging if you're into that, but i doubt you are. PVP is a mess, wpvp is a bigger mess, the grind is annoying (time-gated to fuck), and even tho the "balance" team has been working hard, it feels like too much at times as various specs or legendary items will be nerfed/buffed within weeks of each other and it gets old.
Also a lot of shit to do in game. Much of it is complete garbage, of course, and all of the usual complaints would apply vs vanilla, as in doesn't feel like a "world", you can play virtually solo, no reason to be nice/mean to anyone, teleports everywhere, blah blah.
BUT, my biggest point is, if all you're really looking for is a semi-fun game to play with friends in between chatting about nono-juice with other dudes, then Legion would absolutely work for you.
Go moon guard over emerald dream, way more degenerates there.
You can also pay for gametime with in-game gold, and people really do achieve that with ERP fees.

:(

I haven't cared about live PvE in a very long time. I just arena / BG. I'm on argent dawn so moving servers isn't really something I even have to consider for ERP. I feel Elysium server is the best option but I know we're all hopping to CF or the next shiny server that pops along.

Is there a rolepay community on these servers?

you'll probably have to look on the forums

vanilla erp is far better than legion

just something about it

*shitposts*

it's what he did in /krog/ 24/7

the same will happen here now

alright, but i think you're missing out if you don't make a character on moon guard. It's pretty ridiculous how into it some of those faggots are.
I have a feeling gummy will be around way before CF but who knows, I'm an idiot. The belfs will bring plenty of ERP however, especially from the people here.
Yep, tho most of it is pretty functional RP, as in war party type stuff. Like the other dude said, you'd want to check on the forums. Unfortunately the elysium forum isn't nearly as active as the old nost one was, but the RP fags will still read it eventually. You can also try reddit and the elysium discord.
There is a horde guild but i forget which server - run by a teenage slav who RPs as an orc commander. It's very light RP, more of an excuse for zerg pvp (tho they do tend to try to keep it level appropriate) but that could be a starter point for you as there is some overlap there with other more "serious" roleplayers.
Also be aware that most of the people into RP are either older (at least compared to this thread) and a lot of them (not sure if it's "most" or not) are literally into the erp shit.
The erp is mainly confined to alliance faction for obvious reasons, tho there are exceptions.

I'm not gonna abandon my 12 year old EU chars to go on moon guard. Argent dawn is full of ERPers. It's in the top 10 most populated servers too. Thanks for taking the time out to seriously respond though. I'll consider playing a paladin on Ely for a while, gonna let my druid rot till CF.

Madti is the nicest person in this guild along with Manlett. If you ever say something bad about her again you'll have to deal with my fists.

:orbit:

>thot
she's a pure maiden, back off

wouldn't you worry about people ""leaking"" logs and shit like what's happened previously in the thread?

regardless I'm all for an extra cumslut to give attention to

Why would you expect an attention whore to be worried about attracting attention?

Madtii has been nothing but nice to me since I joined, you lying piece of shit.

I obviously am. It's the main reason I won't touch my druid. It also means I won't get involved with anyone in MoH. I won't meet up with anyone from the thread, unless it happens on accident. Can't trust any of you people. The drama is really fun to read as an outsider but it's not fun when the thread is spamming your name and leaking your logs.

>leaking logs
but we still don't have them
if you're reading this @Madti @Kasandra just imagine how much attention you'd get if you released them
or @Automute you'd be seen as a real man not some loser by your guild mates

just release the logs
do it

Dads...

>automute
>real man

that ship has already sailed

>The erp is mainly confined to alliance faction. for obvious reasons, tho there are exceptions
Implying you wouldn't plunge into that tusked poon.

How do you expect to find people to lewd with you if not from the thread?

can someone repost the Automute rundown? it's pretty important so that new people know to avoid that guy

what happens if Automute gets Ironfoe this weekend? would elyg be BTFO?

Automute is a cool guy and helps you get geared if you're a girl, also he has a cuck fetish.

I'm a bit of a tease, it just happens organically ingame. However I'd love to meet some of you from here, but it's not really worth the risk I feel. All it takes is one screenshot posted here and I'm the next meme.

>would elyg be BTFO?
real life already did that

(((girl)))

Dang from reading this thread I should have went female night elf hunter so I could get free loot.

Well anyone want to send free money to a strong night elf mohawk?

>I'm the next meme.
but that's exactly what you want, you miserable fucking faggot.
You're faggy teasing act is only going to last so long, the degenerates here have a very short attention span and don't often go for anything that isn't instant gratification.
Play the game or don't, erp or don't, but pretending you're a girl in a video game doesn't mean you have to act like a vapid cunt in the thread.

Alliance /elyg/ seems full of discord degenerates. Is horde any better?

sent