>free
>free

>our guys height ever starting with 5'

I played PoE... today...
to see if I still feel...
I focus on the RNG...
the only thing... that's real...

Ranger is mine btw.

I hate how nowadays every big shot streamer has to have that "pro" mic setup as if they're something more than some nerd in his room playing video games and asking for donations for a living

This is why alk with his $5 mic and keyboard from 1999 will always be my guy, just gaming, none of that pretend-I'm-pro shit

HAHAHAHAHHA.... these fucking double dip changes..... good lord glad I haven't been playing this piece of shit game.

deader then a doorknob.

favorite build go

get off alk's dick, even he would be embarrased

alkUpset

*farts*

I enjoyed scorching ray more than i thought i would

also ngamahu cycloner was fun but dem aoe

ek nova with headhunter felt pretty good

wb + blender and wb + spook toss are my funnest setups

who the fuck is an alk?

lol these patch notes, lordy. This game is going to be ZZZZzzzzzz, no damage builds

I was fucking around levelling a self cast incinerate with MoM as hierophant, two consuming darks and an infernal mantle

damage was actually decent, and looking at path of building you can get like 900k single target poison dps with perfect gear, and probably more if you go CI instead of life+MoM

died in lab at 73 though

I feel like the chances are pretty high that GGG will come out with a nice gmp jewel for incinerate though, and like freeze pulse it will become rather good

oh wait a second, I take that dps number back, it wasn't dual curse with vuln

There are tons of builds that do lots of deeps without fucking double dipping meme

don't worry sheeple, mathil will come up with a way for you to still deal 7-digit dps with your 4k life crit build

>still sucking GGG's cock this hard
>hating on mathil

how's it feel to be fat and alone?

>omg I love mathil he's so fit and handsome xD
sup reddit

Hi guys, I'm brand new to PoE and wanted to know if anyone has any good starter videos to watch and any tips from the Pros (Yourselves). I need to know what build is "meta" and what build is fun, etc.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7GqFLebBU8inlrcqTZFXtIwP362XrdNe

Look up ZiggyD's beginners guide

bring back elemental adaptation next to marauder but make it give 0 ES

GUD DAY ZEE GEE DEE HERE

>bring back year 1999 I can't deal with changes mom growing up is too hard please let's go back in time

>Racing has been a large part of POE for the longest time
>GGG just stopped doing it because MUH RETENTION
its ok ascendancies ruined leaguestart racing too

>playing templar
>hit first lab
>MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE
nice game

your point being?

have surgery in a month

hopefully i'll be dead before 3.0

i don't think i can handle the disappointment. i'm very fragile

3.0 will literally save the arpg genre

3.0 will literally cure cancer

hi dumb catposter

watching this former sc2 player play poe and his apm is through the roof holy sh*t

if you own a quad tab you're a tryhard

don't tell me this gives you any significant advantage over 4 plain tabs

youtube.com/watch?v=XBO68bRfnL0

K I N O
I
N
O

i would even go as far as to say four plain tabs provide an advantage over the quad meme

it's so difficult to come up with a build that is both off-meta and enjoyable enough to level past 90

How's your guys luck been this league? I have gotten 11 ex and 13 keys to drop from monsters and boxes. Pretty good I would say. And I saw Chayula twice in breaches (didnt see Chayula once during breach league itself)

Hard to say since I've played so much this league including grinding to 100, any sort of RNG just averages out when you play that much. I'd say the single greatest RNG roll I got this league was divining my tidebreaker once and getting perfect in every roll. This was in the first week too.

13 ex
11 divines
4-5 keys
SSF btw

Does that thing even have any real use? End-game at least.

If you're talking end game, not really. A Disfavour or a GG rare is better DPS, and stunning is a gimmick. The easy endurance charge generation is pretty nice though for mapping, fuck having to warcry to keep them up.

D

O

>3.0 wlll just be reskins of current cont...
youtube.com/watch?v=XBO68bRfnL0

when i kill a thread it stays dead

Vigilant Strike Build

>Jungle forest combined with the coast
>The ledge with more foliage
>Spider lair combined with the tomb from act 2
yeah it's a reskin
>Library but except it has busts everywhere

>The coast but theres more debri
>Beacon except theres mor estairs

i dont know how you can sit there and say these arent rehashes of existing tilesets

this thread is full of softcore shitters so it doesnt stay dead

What armour and MTX is this nigger wearing? Never seen this before.

>yet another sewer level
Can't call a game a game without a fucking sewer level.

Fuck you Chris.

reskins are fine
It's not a replacement for actual content
But its a lot easier to flip colors and increase/decrease the size of existing models to get different environments.

Page 10
Ha ha ha, can you be even more pathetic?

Dota2 now have arpg mode made by valve.
How can poe even compete?

one is a cartoonish game in a casual genre made for casuals

the other is grimdark masterpiece in a hardcore genre made for hardcore players

wut? that looks cool i hate dota tho

>releasing an ARPG on a platform where they don't play ARPGs

>using anime pictures in a board where they don't watch anime

so uh why doesn't anyone make diablo 2 inside of dota 2 anyway

Silly user, everyone watches anime!

why would you make a 20 year old game in a 15 year old engine?

*boots up poe*
hmm today i'll level a scion ssf hc... no town portals allowed...

because you could say hey i made a 20 year old game in a 15 year old engine that's better than your newshit game?

>better

diablo 2 has not aged that well user

*shitposts*
heh... poetards are gonna love this...

the only thing bad about it is technical. it shits on every game in the genre and it's not even close. and honestly diablo 2 @ 800x600 25 fps looks better than most games in existence so it doesn't really lose bad there either.

>all of the goats in the Gorge boss room decide to ALL jump on me at the same fucking time despite there being over 20 other possible targets
This is actual fucking cheating.

poe being better than d2 has never been about the graphics (which are outdated) or the performance (which is downright abysmal at times) you retarded shitter

kys yourself

not just technical, there a whole bunch of game mechanics that are just bad and more that are outdated

no.

the only thing bad about it is technical. it shits on every game in the genre and it's not even close. and honestly path of exile @ 600x400 15 fps looks better than most games in existence so it doesn't really lose bad there either.

buying potions, damage immunities, charms immediately come to mind

>when the cost of the prophecy for an item is vastly cheaper than the item itself
>when the prophecy to upgrade the item + the item itself is vastly cheaper than the upgraded version
yes hahahah yes more profit more more MORE

when you play in a trading league
when you boast about profits 1 month after everyone stopped playing

you mean you dont like potting, don't like immunes and don't like having to choose between inventory space or charms or was there some other way you want to reveal how big of a baby you are

I had to play poe in the lowest resolution possible full screened on a 1920x1080 monitor because my GPU died and I couldn't get a replacement for a couple weeks, this was back in darkshrine league I think.

It wasn't really that bad of an experience.

look dude i have nothing better to do than play the game until 3.0 comes out

i might as well become the king of dead leagues in that time

play hc ssf or fuck off to be honest

how do you know someone is clinically retarded? when they tried to argue there was a choice to be made between inventory space and d2 charms

d2's brilliance is that it forcibly solved the inventory management issue by both making everything but runewords worthless and filling your inventory with mandatory stat sticks, thereby making sure players would play optimally with nothing but a 4x2 inventory slot left open on top of their cube

if you ever wonder why that game was botted to death, there you have it

i mean that potions refilling when you kill stuff is a much better mechanic, you can't even pretend that damage immunities are a good idea, and that tradeoff ended up not being a tradeoff, everyone just filled their inventories with charms

I mean, he was trolling, but yeah

>i mean that potions refilling when you kill stuff is a much better mechanic
no not at all. i like rejuvs and belt slots. you like a console casual concession.

> you can't even pretend that damage immunities are a good idea
waaah my shit build doesn't work. you want to cry about something? iron maiden was broken. immunes opened up tons of gameplay aspects. grouping, mercs, runewords, alternate skills, etc

> everyone just filled their inventories with charms
lolwut? nobody did this outside of pvp where you need no inventory space. kys

so how are you hoping to make money when 3.0 hits

I might take a break from rushing and just identify fucking everything i get

holy fuck you're dumb

there's just pretending to be retarded trolling, and there's genuine retardation like catshitter

first of all i'm not retarded and you know i'm not retarded you just say i'm retarded because you don't like me because i'm better at video games than you

full rejuvs were engaging gameplay

forced playstyle/grouping because of damage immunities was engaging gameplay

picking up a flawless gem instead of +20 life small charm was engaging gameplay

letting your a robot play your character for your was engaging gameplay

inventory management in a game where you have no limited tries like maps in poe, a free bag of holding with your horadric cube, and weightless gold

interesting concept

>i'm gonna take some inane aspects of the game then cry like a bitch about it

poe would greatly benefit from elemental immune monsters because you can always use your chaos or stone golem for chaos or phys damage on your spellcaster or ask your friend for a carry

think about all the possibilities it would open

yeah if golems in poe were a fraction as cool as mercs in poe i'd agree and there are immunes in poe already

I really like all the thought that goes into filling my belt with insta 100% life potions instead if regular over time recovery

luckily the same playstyle was conveniently implemented in poe too with VP leech so I can keep being a braindead player

a +50 main stat charm or an id scroll tome? tough decision, I'll have to check up a guide for this

how about this, charms that increase my gold find ability so I can find more gold and use it for engaging gold sinks like gambling or repairing my shield

I like collecting a 4 slot belt and looting purple pots

Luckily I can do this without rejuvs with drac's or pally redemption or necro life tap