/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

ush now stop fighting, let's all be friends again Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>FFXiV Amazon Promotion April 25th - May 8th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/pM6ezqfC

Last time on /xivg:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/323559-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXV-Update-Thread
imgur.com/a/q9G9J
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alphy Is cute

Good evening gamers and gamer gals

We here at NO FUN ALLOWED are proud to continue to announce the launch of Balmung's ONLY all-inclusive Veeky Forums Free company!

We have:
- An open door policy to all Veeky Forums users!
- No overbearing social conduct rules!
- No voting on new members - all of Veeky Forums are welcome!
- Catgirls!(is this something to advertise?!)

For information PST to Adelais Auteuil, Zira'vek Kryor or Jesse Kringle or feel free to submit an application with "vg" in the contents.

lets start this one off drama free

Finally hit CUL level 60! First crafter to 60.

I have no intention of taking another. What a nightmare of un-fun that was

haha

It sickens me that tax payers pay for a pedophile like this to live.

A10S learning party under K.C. in PF! We need 1 tank, no experience necessary.
Please respond...

>Lala OP
This will be a good thread, I'm sure of it.

Nevermind, it filled.

That picture is not pure, not pure at all.

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXV
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/323559-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXV-Update-Thread

Post your crushes initials

KG

>This 46-49 grind

what the fuck is this shit

SM

shitty vodka
my friend
my love
my everything

Can't wait for the drunken meltdown this time.

looks like Highlander version of stinky

Don't make a sound
goodnight thread

popov is cheaper and tastes better user cmon

I don't know what that means

They want you to know what happens when you don't have MSQ to level a class.

Please stop trying to make pearl carbuncles that's not how it works.

fishing

Alphi is so cute, post the full somewhere.

I want it

Post generic but cute cats!

U.N

imgur.com/a/q9G9J
Crafters feel so eh. I haven't had the motivation to get one to 60

soon

Sorry it was 2 liters for like $15 couldnt pass it up
F I F T E E N

D.Arealcat! from gilgamesh

Best fucking thread

forgot picture this time SORRY!

Once upon a time I was falling apart, now I only fall in the dark. Nothing you can do, PS3 still has no games.

I did it for CUL and my reward was an old Elezen man floating on a plate of food in the sky so I kinda feel like it was worth it.

kinda losing interest at level 40 t b h

heard the story was supposed to be good but I'm starting to think I got memed on

Alphinaud is underage you sick fucking freak. You aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Should go for it now while he is melting down

100% best reason to level any crafter.

I skipped every single crafting turn in cutscene because I just couldnt bring myself to give a shit

Alph is like 17

Leviathan is the one true god.

Shades of Ratatouille

R.O

>17
>not underaged

If i had to guess, he did that on purpose just to fuck with people who call him pedo.
Kinda obvious when you think about it.

Messed up, Rate this Giraffe. Also I reaallllyy want to dote on alphinaud all night long.

Should I buy a fantasia to be a female lala?

aaaaaaaaa cute, thanks

this general isn't about the game anymore, it's a circlejerk for 20 something people from a shitty NA server. you're occupying the general of a MMO.

I'm contacting the mods.

He is 16 you fucking freak. You are by far the cheapest fucking poster in /xivg/. You draw fucking lewd shit with kids.

u know age of consent is usually 16 or 17 rite

> tfw you will never have a qt pi giraffe waifu that looks at you with this fierce love

what the fuck is the point of even living

Woah very nice C@ bro.

he's also not real

B'nhaka's tummy will be mine.

Need a tank again, same initials. WAR onry though...
I'm also streaming at /kissydissy. :3

You are a legit pedophile now put your trip back on Emily.

What are you now?
Regardless, yes.

>She will never buckle you into the passenger seat of the car and then drive into the lake.

Watch your back you remember what happens to snitches.

I was very much not ready for the effort they put into that final sequence and while I'll probably/eventually level the other crafters just to see their cutscenes I don't think they're going to be able to top that one.

60-70 CUL is probably going to be Iron Chef though.

None of them really matter till the final one for CUL. It's just a catboy and a lala girl being tsundere for one another with your cooking being the fulcrum upon which their battle hinges.

If that's true we're in so much trouble when the Eorzean police find out we've been endangering a minor in dragon fights.

user that's not love, that's "I forgot to leave the oven on in the orphanage" levels of crazy.

I am a ball

Yeah it came out so cute.
Eorzean police
For some reason I found leveling a gatherer more entertaining. Less give and more gain I guess

thx my wife is very pretty

*conspicuous sneezing*

Good luck with it, mods are so fucking lazy is disgusting, how is all this shitposting not getting deleted and people getting banned?

Is that you?

Then talk about the fucking game. People trying to police shit that they can't and then get mad are so fucking retarded.

I levelled my CUL entirely through Beast Tribes stuff so it wasn't nightmarish. Ixal to get it to level 50 and then Moogles to 60. If there's a crafter Beast Tribe for 60-70 I'll probably level CUL through that.

Plus you get the added bonus of saying you helped bake an airship.

Only problem with that is that they probably won't have a crafting tribe from the get-go. GC turn-ins are a godsend when it comes to leveling because it's low time commitment and you get a nice chunk of exp daily from items you can easily just buy on the MB.

what to do at level 50? I don't have the expansion.

Check my post in the previous thread. Also everyone wants to.

Did you finish the main questline? If not, do that. If you did then buy the expansion or uninstall.

Well I didn't really level my CUL to actually use it, I levelled it to just get the beast tribe stuff done (so I could do the unified Beast Tribe quests at the end).

Though it helps me find a use for all the pigments I get from desynthing fish so in that regard it still gets used. But nothing else and nothing fancy.

I AM BRAND NEW
What server do I play on help.

Is it worth trying to camp for gilgamesh or balmung?

cant afford it. what's the last main quest? I think I've done it

>mch jerking off over his dps when noone cares

Before the Dawn is the last ARR quest before going to Ishgard in HW.

I want to ride Alphinaud's big shota cock~

How much work will I have to do to catch up once shillblood comes out? I didn't buy heavensward at launch so I don't know how catchup was handled.

I did all the story and like 75% of the alexander raids, not really sure what my gear is like since I'm not subbed atm.

MCH on release of HW left some deep scars please understand.

Basically if you've had a cry session in Haurchefant's gay love den, then looked at the Steps of Faith and a tiny dragon appeared and called you a sausage loaded tugboat you're ready for HW.

If you've got nothing else to do you can always go do the Beast Tribe stuff.

Pedophiles leave now.

Trust me Elk, you don't want to push your luck tonight.

I will not stand by and watch some pedophile ruin this thread with his sick drawings of underage kids.

I want more lewd Alphinaud desu

help me pick between MONK or NINJA pls

or else what, will you call your drakn friends to shitpost here

wow ugly

nin

>ywn have an unmutilated benis
Literally why even live

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/

"Aside from new black mage spells, I wanted to let you know that cleric stance is [Message deleted by some unseen force...] and esuna has [Message deleted by some unseen force...]!"

What is it lads?

Just make the spell WHM only, that will shut all the "what does WHM bring to the table?" redditors up

You have mitigation
You have cards
Now you have DPS

zettai a cute
/pet /pet /pet

cleric stance is avaiable for all healers at the start and esuna has been made ogcd

I made an alt and got to Heavensward a few weeks ago. Took me a week to make it to Idyllshire, I assume its going to take a bit of time, probably a few weeks into Stormblood too cause you have to beat Nidhogg and his entire saga.

Dont worry too much tho. You got like 4 weeks after launch to get geared up before Savage drops, which many people wont even touch so you still run lesser stuff.

this would just put sch in a worse place than whm is currently because now it would no longer do dps while having worse shields than noct ast, while noct ast gets superior shields and cards and whm gets cleric stance dps.

Time to stay benched till 4.4, SCH

my static arent first world raiders nor do we pretend to be like most of the faggots that raid so i can play anything i want