Oldschool Runescape/OSRS General - rs07g osg

Dumb pet Edition

>Grab yourself a free month of membership via Twitch Prime (offer expires May 8th)
services.runescape.com/m=news/twitch-prime-offer---free-one-month-membership?oldschool=1

>Latest news
- Skotizo pet, Slayer helm recolor, and Eternal slayer ring
- In-Client map polled
- Redesign upcoming Infernal Cape
- New Zeah quest
- New wilderness slayer master
- Easter event

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy
twitter.com/JagexStone - twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3VgV31vmUE
youtube.com/watch?v=aoxwjLdNmXc
youtube.com/watch?v=t_EBKLTvNtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for me

if you dont have dharoks is nmz worth it?

nth for Hook is cute.

so I just hit 55 slayer and have 61 magic

is slayer dart a good way to train both slayer and magic? or am I gonna end up memeing myself?

enchanted slayer dart might not be completely terrible if you're really poor

what do you mean "worth it"

you should melee slayer, though slayer dart still has uses at low combat like barrows and metal drags

>thigh farm is that exact kind of boring where it's not interesting enough to be fun but requires too much attention to tune out and ignore while doing something else

holy fuck this was a mistake

melee training/herb boxes

Reported to the FBI. Good luck, user.

Just started playing this game recently and one thing I've noticed is that people rarely talk. I remember that you'd struggle to go a few minutes without seeing at least one person talking, now you'll struggle to see anyone talk at all and the world just feels dead. Are member worlds any better or is everyone there a botter too?

Member worlds are a little better but most talking moved to ccs.

50% of players are bots.
The other half are autists who just care about efficiency or ironmen who play with private off and treat the game like a single player experience.

most regular talk happens in CCs and it sucks. You rarely see regular conversation outside of the GE or any other super busy areas.

Personally I have nothing to talk about with randomers.
I'm an old player who's not really in it for endless grinding so most people just sound either really young or autistic to me. I just chat with my friends and don't really respond to anyone else.

What items should I buy first at the tithe farm?

I just wanted to get the auto-weed and fuck off forever, but this shit is so miserable that I know as soon as I leave I'll never want to come back.

Should I get the watering can first?

yes

watering can isn't worth it imo

>is the best melee experience in the game worth it
i don't know user, you tell me

but is it the best/better than sandcrabs if i cant abuse dharok & absorb yet?

Is there a Discord for /osg/?

I wonder if Jagex cares how trivially bottable the MTA is.

To clarify, that is a diff of two 'observe' instances from the telekinetic maze, taken several minutes apart. I'm not sure how noticeable it is to most people, but typically (see attached) the screen will 'shift' every few seconds, to a degree that doesn't affect ordinary players but makes simple AHK-style scripts infeasible.

fuck off with the bot client lel

They probably do but don't have the resources to actually have good anti-bot.

i posted in the wrong general

embarrassing desu

Okay yeah I thought the can was infinite, I sure as fuck aren't even coming back here to charge it.

I guess I'll just get the outfit, the box then the auto-weed

That screen shift really fucks with high intensity skilling methods too, like 3 tick granite with the screen zoomed in.

what are some good ccs?

What anime goes well with Runescape? Is Strike Witches a good bet?

corner gas is a top notch SoL

wej big gz pet incoming and im gonna get rich lads wejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

>strike witches

fuck off

how many tries did it take you to get 1 kill

still no kill for me yet :( did you learn one rotation and stick with that rotation until you had things down pat?

>GZZ

Strike Witches is just like Runescape what's wrong

somewhere around 20-25 tries, only like 2 or 3 hours of trying not that hard...

I focused more on my switch/where to stand cause i just had the rotations diagram thingger right next to me the whole time...

Its easy as heck to figure out what phases hes gonna run

you're thinking of trannyscape

Ironically this is what a real tranny looks like and her (his) show is nowhere near as degenerate as strike witches.

How do I get good at raids? Woox guide a shit.

my free memership is about to end. what is the best way to buy membership if i dont have enough gold yet?
should i buy gold from 3rd party site for bond, or just buy membership with credit card?

>should i buy gold from 3rd party site for bond
Yes but risky.
If you can get membership for cheap (not that autistic $10 month price) then do that instead.

ALRIGHT
HOW THE FUCK DO I GET FAST NMZ POINTS???
I FOLLOWED THAT LITTLE SHITS GAY VIDEO FROM LAST THREAD, MAX GEAR, MAX STATS, AND AM ONLY GETTING AROUND 150K POINTS AN HOUR, NOT FUCKING 1.5M

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO???

Really? I don't do anything that intense so I'm not really aware of it affecting gameplay. I've always wondered whether ordinary players notice the screen shift. It's once of those things you can't unsee.

do hard custom rumble and make sure you have dt bosses active along with as many others as possible

it's not that complicated

6 hour afk every night with guthans and random auto clicker duh

I think I brought too many Prayer potions

yeah most people don't notice it because they either play with the camera angle while they're bored or are too bored to pay attention to it that attentively. It's definitely easy to spot once you learn that it's a thing though.

smol gz

>bot client
>censor
no gz

It takes years to get good at using a mouse and being mentally prepared to deal with any situation the best possible way using the game engine/interface to your advantage
Personally I think the quickest way to do this is to practice mostly against other humans, but a lot of people still try to achieve this via pvm and skilling content.

Wtf are you talking about user I just want to learn raids.

I took it you wanted to be able to solo it all.
I would suggest just finding people who are somewhat open to teach you.
Even if you can't find the ideal teachers, just go with literally any group of people that can complete it with or without you. Listen to their communication and watch what they do, and its not very unlikely other people wouldn't just be willing to explain it to you. Voice communication is ideal.

I went with experienced people who have over 300+ clears and many solos. Did 4-5 clears with them.
They wouldn't teach me, they just said go learn how to do it by soloing.
It doesn't seem like anyone wants to teach me...

Runescape used to be inhabited by kids who had no idea what they were doing, and the internet was a lot friendlier back before irony took over everything and honesty coupled with genuine discussion about anything other than politics and memes wasn't frowned upon.

Now everyone has grown up, has become more inherently hostile and bitter, and knows what they need to be doing. This might be the game you know and remember, but the community will never return.

gz

:D

are you in the bisborb? I might be able to help
t. raids noob

>Runescape used to be inhabited by kids who had no idea what they were doing,
Lmao

whats a good gold buying site?

How low level could I feasibly pug BA at? I want a granite pl8 on my lv 70 hcim.

You're probably fine your team is gonna be shit though if you use the BA world.

whats with these tobacco cigarette shills again wtf

playerauctions

great deals and fast service

never met someone from this game who wasn't a total faggot holy shit

try talking to somebody that isn't yourself

Just finished grinding off all the mage training arena games except enchanting

Is this the worst did I make a mistake

>finished
>MTA

hoohaoUAUHAUHAHAHHAHAUUAHHAEAHUEHAHEAH

Post 3am doings/listening

youtube.com/watch?v=p3VgV31vmUE
youtube.com/watch?v=aoxwjLdNmXc

>got full void on alt 3 days ago, was very active
>decide to go back today for elite void on main
>minigame is literally dead

the points update is coming. pc will never be truly dead with range void being bis in so many areas

*revokes buy offer for cosmic runes*
*buy: crude wooden chair*
*buy: rope*

you cant escape that easily

youtube.com/watch?v=t_EBKLTvNtg

>zulrah mage phase
>uses range

I'm experiencing some kind of bug, I'm supposed to talk to this guy for my clue but all he says is whats in pic related then the conversation just stops and he doesn't give me the challenge clue.

Click that little Clue scroll in your inventory.

How come for elites the challenge is on the same clue instead of handing you another? It didn't even say he gave me it.

OSRS developer team is full of retards.

why blur out Andrey Saveliev - Facebook?

who posted this

reach did elite clues that why they suck

goy

>not an ironman
Pathetic.

!!!!!!!!!

>bot client
no gz

If i remember, the code used for the other clues is a mess, this was way easier to make
Also he tells you when he givves you a new clue, something like 'Solve this for me' or whatever

>bond babies think their achievements matter

>mfw learning the hard way that you can't tick eat anymore

what?????????

reminder that the semon demon in that image is actually a boy

so?

>ironmen

Why does he want it that badly? Should have told him to suck a dick dude.

top kek

this was a while ago, actually

oh
then who cares

nice

what's over there