Noob? Buy a gs500 or start here:

Webms with sound:
Previous disaster:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnWoJbKRk5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sleep tight, street bike

5 DAYS UNTIL SEM!

In b4 cafefag gets upset that /dbt/ isn't an echochamber for jerking off shitty cafebikes

1st for the King of cool

F4i guy showed up for a bit too, he was staying somewhere else

>go on a group ride
>everyone is much faster in the turns
>tfw slowest one

back to solo riding i guess

Took my Harley for a spin today. Feels great being a part of a legendary family of true American engineering and spirit.
As a rule of thumb I find I can easily take corners at twice the posted limit, if I'm just riding casually that is.

Obvious troll is obvious

Nah I actually ride. And that's actually me. And I have factual statements. You guys are just so echo-chambered on this shit site that you have to play mental gymnastics and label me a troll to deflect away from your insecurities rather than address my points.

Also try riding sometime nobike

The awkward small talk was great. Glad I found the group.

I don't know that feel. I rode solo for a couple years before I started joining groups.

Traps are gay.

Baby troll is hungry. How cute

Salve!

Who's to say that that guy isn't a dedicated troll? That's sure how he came across to me.

dat micron blast from the past

true dat

>super limited production better than homologation performance version vs basic special edition
Gee I wonder why it's twice as much you fucking moron.

>I actually ride
Hardley

But do you user, do you actually? kek

How do you do, /dbt/?
I'm in the mood for some motorcycle films, do you guys know any? I watched Easy Rider the other day but it was kinda meh.

Schizo replying to itself.
Kys faggot.

Why are Harley's better than anything Japan produces ?

Kys

Twist of the wrist II :^)

On Any Sunday (both new and old) closer to the edge, worlds fastest indian, dust to glory isn't only about motorcycles but you should watch it anyway.

Fireblade user if you're reading this just stay at the Tail, it's fucking hailing here.

World's Fastest Indian I have already watched, it's a good one.
I'll look up the others, user, thanks.

Even with 21k in modifications your zx10 will not be as good ad an italian superbike
Because the italians actually have the balls to sell you a real race bike, instead of a cheapo toned down one

>implying SAM ever happened
Stop embarassing yourself, those shoops are the worst I've ever seen.

same, i'm glad you found us. also, this was my first group ride. much better than riding alone

>5 bikes
>FIVE FUCKING BIKES
That's not a "super" anything except maybe super embarassing. That does NOT count as a meet.
Although, if you add up the riders' weight I guess you're about even with us ~10 Euros.

H Y P E
Y
P
E

>tfw horrible thunderstorms forecast for the day I'm leaving

>Euro butthurt that the 5 bikes at SAM had a higher combined value than all 20 SEM bikes

>I waste all my money on toys and take out loans for my medical bills when I crash, therefore I am superior
I don't follow your logic.

lmao anyone with a job has health care. europe is such an embarrassment.

I don't know about value but we probably had more displacement.
>tfw had the smallest bike there

ok poorfag ;^)

Stupid burgers even made the thread like 15 replies early.

Mexicans (i.e. average American citizens) have like 3 or 4 jobs, do they get paid money by the health insurance?

Bruh. You are on the wrong board. These guys don't even fix bikes, much less ride them.

I wanted to buy a 94-97 VFR750F but there are only 90-93 models available nearby. Is the older model worse somehow apart from looks?

Also, what do you guys think about steering dampers, recommended or not?

Someone post "low" displacement bikes to trigger the burgers.

What's wrong with spending money in toys?
Like said, I have amazing and super affordable healthcare.

You folks are funny

>tfw have to wait another year for next SAM because of summer classes

I tell myself that I don't want a sport bike, that they aren't practical on the street, and that I like torque low down, and that I need more practice before moving into a sport bike.

Then I watch motogp and stuff like this and I get insanely jelly.

youtube.com/watch?v=wnWoJbKRk5c

I know the day to day isn't this glamorous, but I really want a sport bike.

>I have amazing and super affordable healthcare
Well judging by your "bike" the only health problems you might have are AIDS and anal tearing when you go to the next """bike meet""".

>Mexicans

there's your mistake

>3-4 jobs
Sucks to be them. I have one and make with money to pay cash for my toys

we had 0 deaths. beat that.

0 deaths at 0 meets, gee that's hard.
We had 0 deaths at 2 meets.

Im very healthy actually tyvm :^) I work out every day, but I do appreciate your concern for my health.

>the day to day isn't this glamorous
>doing wheelies for the kids
>showing up ricers and fags with straight pipes from lights
>getting looks at every stop
>dank leans on highway ramps
It's better than you can possibly imagine, and if you're worried about the low end torque buy literally anything but a 600, liters, 750s, twins, triples, all of them have as much low end torque as you'll need.

>>doing wheelies for the kids
>>showing up ricers and fags with straight pipes from lights
>>getting looks at every stop
>>dank leans on highway ramps
this is me except for dank wheelies

Your new is showing

I would do all that shit no matter what bike I'm on.

BTW the 600 really is gutless down low.

BTFO by

Got a new Harley Davidson softail slim s
Pulls hard

Why is the new guy so thirsty for attention?

autism

Just ignore him.

Talked this guy into riding his Street Triple in his boxers, shit was so cash

What is an easier one to handle then? Tuono a sexy, but I want to work my way up to it.

Harley

Talked this guy into riding his Street Triple in his boxers, shit was so cash.

>pulls hard
>682 lbs
>100 ftlbs

more Casey pls

Yeah, like a tractor.

shit kat doesn't know shit.
Plus what I said is true, there were 0 deaths at the 2 SEMs.

There are plenty, Daytona, GSXR-750, Duc 848 if you want a supersport but don't want a literpeter. If you want a sport naked than either striple or spiple, FZ-6 or 09, monsters, shiver or dorso, Z900, GSX 750 more.

>disrespecting the dead like that
user stop it.

Nah. Kk was correct and you got btfo by him.
Embarrassing huh?

>sooper limited production:
ZX-10RR limited to 500 units
>better than homologation performance
Full ti exhaust with duc and full ti/cf race system optional with 10RR...drops weight to within lbs of the duc. 10RR head set-up with DLC tappets for higher rev and more power from optional kit cams. Optimized motor set-up for optional race pistons. Both bikes have Brembo M50's with full float 330mm discs. Both have special paint/graphics. Both have marchesini rims. 10RR has non-active but best front end analog from oem units.

10RR= 18.9k
1299R Final= 39.9k

Drop in kit cams and full system and tune it/derestrict/bump redline with a small portion of the 21k (TWENTY-ONE FUCKING K'S) left from the difference in price = more power than duc and within pounds. Add optional race pistons for extreme butthurt.

STILL HAVE MONEY LEFT FOR SEXY HOOKERS AND UNCUT BLOW.

>yuro loses internet fight with shit kat
don't worry user, its only up from here on

guy on craigslist is offering an 88 750 interceptor (104 hp v4) he laid down for free because "its been sitting for the last 6 months". says forks are bent but it does run. pic related, but his (none posted). i expect it to be scraped up but i dont really care.
kinda wanna get it but i already have 1 bike, 1 project bike, and limited space and money to fix it. im also worried about availability of parts to fix it.
what do?

Unless she kills herself

Who else /cruiserloser/ here

we have traps on dbt?

>free
get it
/end

See

Nobody died at any meet and if you think you can race prep a streetbike for anything resembling 21k you are very naive

>being this new
Damn

Rode a new gixxer 750 yesterday and holy fuck it was smooth. Suspension and steering damping is perfect now.

wat

Post your bike(s)

>2001 road star
>2012 vstar 250
>2012 ninja 650
>tfw the boulevard with the white walls used to be mine but I sold it to a friend and regretted it ever since.

cruiserwinner here
Only fagets ride face down ass up.

Sporter I rode for 2 weeks before deciding I was too big for it.

883 or 1200?

I'm sad because I'm fat. Also added my fender eliminator that I'm waiting for in the mail.

Ktms, and Harley's are a good mix.

1200, 1995

I mean they're small framed but a 1200 should be more than enough power for most people. How tall/big are You? What you looking at replacing it with?

Should i do it

I'm 6'4"
I've since replaced it... I got the army bike softail

2006 FZ6
1996 VS800 Intruder

You got the 88 or 96 in That? It looks dank

Hunting with my dr650 years ago.
(I am the Harley guy) just so you have know what's really up.

2009 F650GS
2006 SV1000S current