Geh owt da mufuggin cah muhfuggah righ nao

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/03/cleveland_carjacking_suspect_c.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not american so this will never happen to me

shoot first, ask questions later

assaults happen everywhere you retarded yurocuck.

>kryptec suppressor
>on a glock 43
Damn that's stupid.

reported for racism

Luckily you'll only be raped instead.

Not all black people are niggers, just most of them.

shut up nigger

>he isn't from america
>must be from yurop then!

kek, ameridumb displaying once again their total ignorance of the world

Australia=Europe

Fuck you faggot you won't even say your country because you know it's shit.

kek, americans are really this stupid

s/o/viet is a lithuanian faggot

thats chief keef and he has more money than anybody on this stupid website do you really think hes gonna carjack you dont be a dumb idiot gosh u fucking doofus moron

no, he's a spic

wasted quads defending some dumb nigger

what has Veeky Forums turned into?

not defending anybody just farming (You)s and making u look like a gay retard lol stay buttflustered btw i hope u pass ur driving test man we are all waiting for u on the big ol open road! :^)

quadz for glory boyz

reported for racism

Already had my license since 16 you retarded nigger summerfag :-)

lololol tyvm for the reply friend!! im glad u got ur license last summer but some of us have been on this board for a really long time n r not actually summerfags! im sry i stole ur quads bro but maybe u can finally get quads on ur home board wherever it is u came from smgdh lmfaoooooooooo tbqh neck urself tho

>this obsessed

I get out and during the transition I try to control his arm that is holding the weapon and free him from it. Then I proceed to beat the shit out of him to the brink of death. I proceed to drive off with my new firearm (most likely a glock 40, which means it's a hi point). I won't even bother with calling the police.

>niggers are extremely stupid
>niggers don't know anything about firearm use. Most of the time they aren't willing to commit and actually use it in a car jacking. I doubt it is properly maintained or even loaded. The only time they fire is when it's a turf war / getting at another nigger faction. They use it as an intimidation tool.
>niggers don't know how to fight / grapple / etc
>niggers are weak and don't even lift

I wouldn't even bother drawing my own firearm. DESU it would be rather easy. Comply and when his guard is down take control.

Also: situational awareness is a thing. Depending on the actual situation, if I can drive off then I will. If I'm stuck in traffic then prepare to execute the aforementioned. Then proceed to enjoy new firearm

He would have chosen the wrong victim. I'm extremely physically capable and I do indeed have several years of different martial arts training (>10 years, I even fought a couple of MMA bouts back when my friend owned his own MMA gym several years back). Last but not least I always have my head on a swivel.

I used to carry a baseball bat by the drivers door as well as two firearms (one on my person and another one in my glove compartment locked) but now I just carry the firearms as I saw the baseball bat as over kill and not necessarily an adequate self defense weapon.

>come at my bro

shut up nigger

floor it and duck

>>come at my bro

what did he mean by this

To add:

I also go with the mentality that I am the most dangerous motherfucker out there. If I truly encountered a nigger trying to rob me then I know absolutely that I am more capable than him in every way imaginable

>umaru
>thinking you have any worth

holy fuck dude wow you are fucking so scary man i really hope you use your bad ass powers for good and defending this country bro thanks for your service dude fuck yeah man have a beer dude

>nigger shitting his pants at superior aryan genes

lol if your European replace the gun with a plastic fork and the nigger with a sand nigger

im german LMAOO ur just a proper jokeman tbqh famalam ur post is the most autistic thing ive seen on here since ppl were doxing frosty man hahaha srsly dont take urself so seriously bro u will never need to use either of ur imaginary guns or ur sweet ass deadlift skills u learned from Veeky Forums to lift a pile of niggers off a girl theyre raping LMAOOOO

*teleports behind you*
psh, nothing personel tyrone
*slice with katana that has been folded over 5000 times*
heh, i was holding back anyway
*teleport back in car*
yosh

No, seriously.

I'm extremely friendly. Anytime I see someone in need of assistance that I can provide then I go ahead and help.

I've given rides to countless people. I've helped move stalled cars from the road. I've given jump starts to many, many people.

I do it because if it were me in that situation, I would like it if they helped me.

However I will not, ever, let myself be a victim of any crime. The cops won't be able to save me so I depend entirely on myself to get me through any kind of situation and it's useful to adopt that mentality. If I'm getting robbed, I will not lay down with my tail between my legs. I'm gonna fight.

reported

Probably get shot since it is a manual.

>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

reported for racism

not that user lol
also
>reporting for existing
N-NANI?!

/k/ plz.

I'm far from /k/. Those spergs are far from the likes of me

>heavily reliant on weapons. Places shooting a gun above all else
>absolutely no physical activity. They don't even half the work capacity to do any activity lasting more than half a day
>they eat like shit. No concept of proper nutrition.
>retard military and operator wannabes

I'm from /out/. I used to frequent Veeky Forums but it's just full of insecure betas.

>"Outta the car, infidel!"
Better?

Let him try to take it

see

>get out
>run
>keyless system prevents shifting without key in car
>takes him a minute to figure out what's going on
>police already on the way
>mfw

Not live in the city like a degenerate

>tfw your handgun gets classified as a hunting rifle because of how moronically long the silencer is

This

cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/03/cleveland_carjacking_suspect_c.html

Anything other than pic related is unacceptable.

hnngg

>african americans
>outside of america
no

Dammit Alphonse

moar. They're perfect.

this is exctly the problem, retard police and white people in general think stealing some cigars and choking someone is a crime that is rightfully punished by death, in the street, with the responding officer acting as judge, jury, and executioner. That is the equivalent of the same cop pulling you over for over 45 in a 35 and beating the living shit out of you with his baton. Which, coincidently enough, also happens to POC on a daily basis across this god forsaken country.

>superior aryan genes
blacks dominate virtually every sport that values pure god given athleticism

Nu

reported for degeneracy

Reported for closeted hommsexual.

This is the appropriate response.

kill yourself, juan pedro julio rodriguez

>"Geh' owt da mufuggin' cah muhfuggah righ' nao!"
>look out window
>see a young man of African descent brandishing his Glock Fawty at me
>"Aright, if that's what you want. Heh heh."
>as I open the door and slowly climb out of the car, I point into the distance and yell "Look! A limited-edition Galko-chan Nendoroid!"
>my assailant whips his head around to try and spot what he assumes to be Kendrick Lamar's new album
>my twin kunais meet his gut
>he staggers over, clutching his wounds
>"Looks like there's no escape for you now, pal."
>I jump 20 feet into the air, too fast for the human eye to see
>at the apogee of my arc, I reach through space and time and procure my shadow katana from the Dark Dimension
>as I race downwards, time slows
>my target looks up at me, taking in his final moments
>"You know, in another life you and I could have been comrades, kid. In this one you'll just be another tally mark on my blade."
>my blade strikes from above
>a sonic boom rattles the suburbs as Tyrone becomes Tyrtwo
>I stuff his Hi-Point in my waistband, check his pockets and use the $1.87 to buy a slurpee at the 7-11 down the street

psssssh.....nothin personel kid

>Tyrone becomes Tyrtwo
Fugg lmao

Get me in the screencap

>Banishing Tyrone to the Shadow realm

My fucking sides. Somebody screencap this now!

You could write for anime

>>at the apogee of my arc, I reach through space and time and procure my shadow katana from the Dark Dimension
This is the part where my sides transcended the 3D realm

>Tyrtwo
AH BLOODY HELL
MY FUCKING SIDES HURT
KEK
KEK
KEK < - this one
KEK

KEEF WAS RUN OUTA CHICAGO BY REAL GANGBANGERS AND NOW HIDES OUT LIKE A PUSSY IN CALIFORNIA

AND HE GOT FAMOUS FOR PLAYING A THUG SCUMBAG WHO WOULD CARJACK YOU IN A MINUTE

I kek'd so hard at this

This is in south africa right?

>"finally i can just fucking die already"

holy shit

I don't know man, I'm afraid that i'd be to slow to pull my gun from my holster attached to my armrest.

Thank god I'm licensed to carry.

alright, but find second is a bit tricky, you can drive 3 on a tree right?

>PUT IT IN "H"

>just use your fists bruv

post guns

that doesn't look fun to drive at all

was this before syncromesh transmissions were a thing?

>"just use your fist bruv"
>sorry, kiddo, I use my mind

>no buttstock
>get classified as rifle

sounds like you've studied the blade

If you're from Melbourne or POO South Wales, this will happen to you regardless.

Well in reality it would be classified as a carbine, but I was being humorous

you're in an echo chamber of white people agreeing with each other how good white people are.

Move to a first world country.

you're autistic as shit holy fuck
>tfw superior to everyone

shut your gaping asshole alphonse.

So instead of a black guy car jacking you, you get beheaded by radical islamic terrorists. yuropoor logic.

Um wow you can't just make fun of anime like that. I'm an anime connoisseur and amateur writer (though some would think I'm professional) and I'm tired of people making over the top satire and making fun of my art form and hobby. Not funny and definitely not deserving of the replies you got. I make several insightful posts I bookmark and screencapture and only get a handful of replies meanwhile garbage like this is treated like a hilarious jest. I have personally hidden your post. This is an anime website and it bothers me people don't take anime and it's form seriously.

literally obsessed

Nobody will be obsessed with you dog fucker and frosty are more interesting you just shitpost gtrvscorvette all day.

>mentions me all the time
>i-im not obsessed
LOL

You wish faggot.

literally obsessed

literally ass devastated that the z06 is noticeably faster.

/m/ please

>.380
>single stack glock
Get a 26 or a 30 you retard