youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M
youtube.com/watch?v=kVE-mncKFsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OLD FRIEND WHEN REEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=AfBXXfO150U
[Norgrim has gone for a soldier starts playing]

"7045, Crooked Fang Fort - I was killed"
-Angrund Soldier

Besieged once again, and with no reinforcements nearby, the garrison at Crooked Fang Fort is forced to sally out and meet the enemy on the field of battle

The resulting battle ends with a victory for the Angrund forces, but one purchased with the blood of most of their army

The Angrund shield wall is almost completely annihilated - of the 500 who entered the battle, only 21 remain. The survivors recall that the sky was seemingly filled with projectiles - blasting charges, artillery shells, grudgethrower projectiles, throwing axes, thuderer volleys, and quarrels shredding through soldiers on both sides. The Angrund forces only managed to turn the tide when a group of rangers ambushed the Everpeak artillery crews, allowing the Angrund guns to turn their fire on the Everpeak missile corps.

> Stunties killing stunties

Das a good 'un boss

The sole survivor of a ranger regiment at Crooked Fang Fort fires on retreating Everpeak forces

How's the map lookin? Anything major happen worth showin' or is it just as planned with army positions and borders still lookin' the same?

Me, a proud wandering Dawi, having SEX with a Wood Elf? That'll NEVER happen! At least, that's what I thought until last week...

WHATS THE BEST MODS

the Angrund losses are not in vain however - with the victory at Crooked Fang Fort, the last Everpeak Army in Angrund territory is defeated - all that is left of their once considerable force is a small raiding party to the northwest of Valaya's sorrow. The force at Karak Azgal encountered and defeated the remnants of Thorgrim's army, and is on their way to reclaiming Deff Gorge, where they will then turn back north and begin working on the remaining Everpeak settlements in blightwater and the desolation of nagash.

King Belegar Ironhammer has Ungrim Ironfist surrounded at Dok Karaz, and reinforcements are on their way from the Vaults. Rorek the Impenetrable has secured the Western Badlands, and will soon turn east towards iron rock and the valuable gold mines of Karak Drazh

KRAKA DRAK
R
A
K
A

D
R
A
K

Also Tier 4 minor settlements.

It depends what you're looking for. I like Steel Faith personally, but it's pretty incompatible with other stuff.

>Orion not taking the other elven cities
Is he retarded? Also, are those the only factions left?

We better be able to play as this based hero for the undead faction in the third game. Could have saved the world and defeated chaos had the asinine mortals and mannlet not constantly meddled with his schemes

Pic related, him btfoing reddit rats after starving in the desert for weeks

probably cheaper for him

Afaik, yes - the north got roflstomped by the norscans before the first chaos invasion even came, and after I killed off the chaos warriors, the Dwarfs went north and absolutely obliterated the vampire counts, who were the only real survivors north of blackfire pass. When the Age of Peace pseudo-realm divide hit, tilea and estalia were the first factions I targeted, with Brettonia and the empire soon after. While at war w/ the empire the main Dwarf faction accepted an invitation to war. The norscans fucked off almost immediately after the Age of Peace began

>Nagash
>a hero
>saving the world by making everyone either a mindless servant
> or dominating and enslaving their will to his

Arkhan pls, your yearly tribute to Settra is overdue btw, you need to pay up, pls Arkhan.

>tfw playing with a Agent neutering mod because the AI spam is fucking ridiculous
>Simply cannot live without this mod
>find two mods, one fixes AI recruitment and build orders, and the other changes up the campaign
>now forced to choose between having fresh and fun new battles and game experience, or suffering eternally from constant assassinations and other fuckarounds

>I wonder what the border princes are up t-

is there ever going to be a consequence for offering every agreement i possibly can to my neighboring factions
even the dwarves i dont even remember greeting are green to me because its too braindead easy
why would i ever not be nice to everything around me

Cute war between the states references, made your story interesting to read

G O B L I N S

KHAZUKAN
KHAZAKIT
HUUUAAASDFASDFASDZZXC

why should there be a consequence for being a good ally to oldest ally

I'm going to be dominated by a best elf!

King Belegar knows that he has the Everpeak forces on their last legs when a messenger is sent to his field headquarters at Dok Karaz, with a peace offering from Thorgrim.

Although it pains him to continue to pit kin against kin, King Belegar knows that to make peace now would only benefit the Everpeak - allowing them to rebuild their armies and use the cessation to prepare for a later war.

As for the Angrund forces, their only recent loss came when Thorgrim fucking spawned on a half built army that was apparently mustering 6 ironbreakers and just fucking happened to recruit them the exact turn my army in the south moved into range, which is total fucking horseshit
led a surprise force out of the misty mountain, destroying the army that had recently captured deff gorge. The survivors of Crooked Fang Fort move to Karak Azgal, prepared to defend the precious diamond mines located there if Thorgrim turns north

I'm going to be dominated by a best elf!

continue, please

If using them all together doesn't straight up cause crashes you should be able to tweak the load order and get your agents working with everything else

Wurrzag's campaign is pretty tough desu
Fun though

>dominated by a best elf
>posts worst elves

Id lick her sweaty stinky feet after she comes back from a long campaign.

The High King has surrounded the Everpeak itself! His campaign in the Blood River Valley successful, Belegar moves onto the Silver Road.

Rorek the Impenetrable's capture of Karak Drazh has divided the remaining Everpeak holdings into 2 separate theaters, with the army of Bryynoth Ironwill moving north to secure the rest of Death Pass and attack the Silver Road from the south, while Rorek's army moves into the Desolation of Nagash, to secure the province and hopefully stop the Everpeak from recruiting any more armies in the south. With the loss at Misty Mountain, Thorgrim's army is unchallenged south of Karak Azgal, but the garrison there is strong enough to repel them should he attempt to take it and go north to relieve his capital. So far he has been content to sack Deff Gorge again

with that level of sexual degeneracy you're pining after the wrong elves buddy

Rock the boat!

I'm going to be dominated by a best spoop!

I can't even keep up the RP anymore. These greenskin fucks just keep popping up and won't stay dead. Fucking Big Bird spawned at turn 109 and apparently got mobbed by everyone in the north while he was rampaging down towards me. I shudder to think about going after the actual Greenskin faction itself, rather than Wurrzag, because Grimgor has the off-hand chance of headbutting me in the god damn dick. The only positive of this campaign so far has been the change of pace as compared to the standard Norsca->Kislev->Empire route, but that's marred by the fact this tempo prevents me from getting two armies built and funded, so I can do the unit shuffle and get Archaon's horde the way I want it to be. I haven't even done any of the quests, and Archaon is lvl 23 for shit's sake.

THE GODS HAVE FORSAKEN ME, DAMN YOU TZEENTCH i still hate the fact i had to take lightning strike to survive i might just restart

Wait hol up

Will there be mountains for Dawi to colonize in Lustria?

MY GRUDGES WILL SPAN THE WORLD

Just as planned.Vilitch the curseling LL when?

The Everpeak falls with a whimper - cut off from supplies and reinforcements after the fall of the Pillars of Grungni. The armies in the silver road will soon turn north after securing the rest of the province, in order to root out the remaining Everpeak holds in the north.

In the south, Rorek the Impenetrable's army has successfully captured the important iron/saltpeter mines of Black Iron Mine and Karak Azul, and detoured west in order to capture Dringorackaz. His army will be important in capturing the remaining Everpeak holds in the south.

Thorgrim, realizing that his kingdom is dying, has captured Deff Gorge - Rorek's army will have to defeat his army in battle eventually

Conquer anywhere in game 2.

KHA

ZUUUUUUUUUUUK

watch out lizardshits

Western Lustria has mountains just like South America, just look up Lustria on google and it should be the first result. Ulthuan also has mountains all through out, so if for nothing else it should be fun abusing underway stance for quick escapes from overwhelming force.

SAGASH DURTHU

She would probably be terrible at dominating you, despite her best efforts, it would just be too cute.

She's not a wood elf

N-NAN DESU TTE

Best TWW voice?

>my vote is pic related

Why does it have anchors?

No contest, Gelt is best

So it doesn't drift away when it wants to stop obviously.

A warherd raiding in death pass is dispatched with ease

To keep it in place so the wind doesn't blow it away.

>High elves
>being cute in any context
L O L (Lots Of Laughs)

when should you sack, raze, or loot & occupy as humans
ive only occupied so far

Raze everything. Don't be a bitch.

Sack every time, occupy after.

Thanks to toaster, I've never played a TW game on warscape. What's the deal these days? Does the AI still make a million mini stacks or do they concentrate in a few actually effective armies?

The AI generally likes to build bigger armies as far as I can tell
>effective
Woah, let's not get TOO crazy here!
The AI cheats re: upkeep and so on so they aren't as limited in terms of army composition which sometimes results in joke armies and sometimes results in armies that will fuck you up.

Sack when you need or want cash and you're getting a decent amount for doing it (5k+), raze if you're pissed and want nothing more to do with it, occupy+loot if you think you can handle the order malus(it's not that bad imo) or you want to farm rep, occupy is you're go to choice since it takes from you're enemy and gives it to you with an even more minimal loss of public order, sacking and then razing on the next turn is a pain in the ass. Unless you're french then raze if it's evil and occupy if it's human, acquire chivalry.

Yeah, it always cheated. Hilariously.

No more need to build navies to transport troops anymore?

Not in Warhammer, no.

Thorgrim's army attacks Rorek's force while they are marching through the underway - the result is disastrous

Outranged by the Angrund implements, and unable to counter the thunderer regiments placed within the ironbreaker shield wall, Thorgrim's troops are slaughtered - most of them meeting their end at the bottom of the slope that Rorek positioned his army on, where they were barraged by blasting charges and thunderer volleys

Man that's lazy.

>occupy+loot if you think you can handle the order malus(it's not that bad imo) or you want to farm rebels for levels

My bad, didn't mean to type rep.

Thorgrim's defeat is the end of the Everpeak dwarfs - their remaining, defenseless holds quickly fall, and the war is over.

It is done

I WANT TO PLAY OGRES RIGHT

NOW!

>Close victory
How are these things even calculated?

Congrats, thanks for the info, and to the guy who went on a failed expedition to the badlands as chaos, for what it's worth I appreciate you making the attempt.

Its been fucky since the brettonia patch, idk what CA changed but it really messed it up, it was pretty good before

See the barnacles? It's fully functioning as a water vessel, the rear wheels acting as paddle wheels when it's in the water.

Too much Dawi blood has been spilled.

Karl Franz.
I would let him fuck me as long as he was continuously shouting.

good storytime user

Just give this guy a call then. He's Franz's voice:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2xUn93IwK4

>‘Anything you want to say to me, you can say in front of the manling. He is a Dwarf Friend and an Oathkeeper.’

Tfw you will never earn Dawi respect

Fuck akhbarr and fuck goat people

>tfw no flame cannon

It would have been fucking glorious

>akhbarr

Subtle economic migrant commentary

>irondrakes
>fiery ring of thori
>flame cannon

youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

stop bullying low tier armies!

No. It's gotta be from the prince and emperor himself.

goat fucking shits need to stop pooping out corruption in my fucking provinces

SUMMON THE ASININE CUNTS

I DO NOT RECOGNIZE YOUR FOREIGN GARB

ARE YOU HUNG OR KURGAN?

youtube.com/watch?v=kVE-mncKFsA

>Conquer anywhere in game 2.
Thats not what they said

They said you can conquer any settlement in the W2 campaign, not in the grand campaign.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

kek

Do the Gorebull's army support talents stack if I've got multiple Gorebulls?

Yes.

It's massively broken

That's going to be a pretty silly melee attack bonus. Cheers.

>new trial board added.

Gook keeps fucking up.

>A little over 9 weeks since Bretonnia
>still no word of Old Friend

I dont have the chaos DLC. does the campaign start at advanced turns (70+) or do you start turn 1 as everyone else with them?

2018 lad.
You can play them in BotET mod for Medieval 2 though.

Regional occupation is turned off for the combined map.

Expect Dwarfs to conquer Hochland and Bretonnia to Invade Karaz Ankor.

IS GONNA BE!

We need to update that image, keep the Chaos Manlets but replace everyone else with Kangs, Ogres and Daemons.

>keep the Chaos Manlets

>tfw Warhammer 2 is the closest I will ever get to sticking my dick in Alarielle
why even live