The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffrk.kongbakpao.com/extreme-fest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

young?

VIERA THREAD!

Best sidekick.

Too bad Fran is such a disaster from the neck-up.

She looks fine, gayposter.

Are you pulling on this banner, RK anons? I'm tempted because of Garbanth BSB (to combine it with my Vayne BSB for some fun dark Imperil combo), and maybe Fran's BSB. But Squall BSB2 is so fucking near us. I'm sitting on 112 mithrils atm, but I haven't touch Classic Dungeons in a while (currently sitting on 90 energy) so maybe I can gain a lot of mithirls with the half cost dungeons next week.

Help me, I'm in hell. Are Gabranth and Vayne good characters in the first place?

If you want to fuck animals, sure she does.

I like her.
Although I'll be honest.
Her nose is actually different to this image but I still like her.

What's the worst that could happen?

>Later Fat Chocobo shop gets a equipable Jump skill
what can we do with this?

I want to since my XII synergy isn't fantastic, but there's too much cool stuff to save for.

>99% human
>Haha lol xd you must like animals cuz she's UGLY
Epic.

other than her ears her face looks completely human

>if you like her face you want to fuck rabbits
I don't follow your train of thought. Are you sure you're not mentally handicapped?

I'm so sorry user.

>Are you pulling on this banner, RK anons?

Nope, don't have the mythril to burn and don't really like XII enough to pull regardless.

>Are Gabranth and Vayne good characters in the first place?

Both straddle an uncomfortable line with their skill sets. Gabranth has both light skills with 4* WM and Knight but also 5* Darkness all wrapped up in a tank-esque stat build and some rather boring and lackluster SBs. He just lacks flash but I wouldn't call him bad, just...conflicted.

Vayne suffers from a similar but not problem, being one of the few truly hybrid characters in RK, having high magic alongside combat and monk. All of his SBs default to whatever stat is highest, meaning that while they allow you to use either, you'll be doing just that: either. Not both at the same time, not without taking heavy penalties to damage at least. Hybrid characters just don't work in RK because of how you build characters and you usually end up with him being a slightly under-performing mage or offensive attacker. His relics are decent though so I would put him over Gabranth just for that.

>Reminds me of my friend who convinced his cousin to name her twin boys Terry & Andy.
Will their last names be Bogard?

I know the post is days old. IDC, I just noticed it today.

Jote is fine too.

The exception to the hybrid rule is probably Onion, but only because of his burst and his very high base stats. He can perform very well assuming you draw one of the better 6* atk/mag weapons and have synergy for the realm. But since that's a pretty rare occurance, it doesn't matter that much.

Those are at least real names, although they could be odd depending on where you live.

Yeah, Onion occured to me right after I wrote that out, and I feel he works better because his skill set his so varied that he can make a lot of situations work that really shouldn't. Most OKs generally don't want to be truly hybrid with their skills sets though unless they get some hybrid weapon, like you mentioned, and even then usually they go one way or the other to maximize their power output.

If they're not american then there's no point in naming them that.

would totally buy a Viera deck of cards .

I would totally buy a Viera.

>real nigger
gross

I'm still pulling with every 15 myths I find because I feel like I'd such an STD riddled dick right now for some breaker BSB but no luck so far. Follow your dreams, user.

They will probably end in misery, though.

STOP. At least wait a few days and do the lucky pull.

When are we getting a lucky pull?

Who Ok'd this

Should be with the dungeon update on the 9th...?

I have a ton of XII synergy, but I want something better for penelo than intercession. Also I don't have any XII bsbs besides Fran

I am down to like 2 Mythrils user. I can't stop now. I need a breaker BSB, my fucking body needs it for sustenance.

Roaming warriors work for that if you really need one. The increase over FB and breakdowns is seriously minimal, though. Consider saving for extreme fest instead at this point if you don't want one of the meme Cloud/Squall relics.

lol you suck

I probably would have been in trouble too if I hadn't randomly picked a ranged physical RW.

fag

Just wait for the lucky draw and you will get Wakka's BSB, I guarantee it

>Are you pulling on this banner, RK anons?
Nope, gotta save it all for four specific banners later this year that are unfortunately packed quite close together. 250 saved so far, I think there's at least a couple hundred more in the mines.

Used my hard earned mythril for a pull on the FFT banner, in hopes of Memendeau stuff.

>get this

T-thanks Jewgle...

Can it help me through FFT's U+ at least? I want that Lode.

>The increase over FB and breakdowns is seriously minimal
But not the stacking. Having these BSB allow to stack with ease freeing a lot of ability slots.

>Consider saving for extreme fest instead
When is this? What is it? Is it on the banner list
file yet?

>got an actually fantastic reverse wall BSB
>is upset

user, you poor child. You don't know suffering.

Extreme fest is the next festival thing in a couple of months. It's right around when the Cloud USB banner hits, which is a little while after we finish our current translated banners. The banners are stocked with 2 SSB relics at the lowest and the rest are BSB, OSB, or USB.

ffrk.kongbakpao.com/extreme-fest/

Reddit links are on that page for more relic details, but I don't really want to link directly there.

go back to /pol/ bboy

I geniunely didn't know it was a good one, since I only read about Orlandeau/Shout/Agrias(sometimes) when it comes to FFT stuff.

I guess it can also help me on top of Shout and SG, then.

Also, ouch, having such luck fucking sucks.

There's also the doc in the OP with all the banners and what the relics do.

Everything on that banner was really good, actually. Oldmandeau stuff obviously, but Malach's stuff sets him up to be a great psuedo-support mixed with raw magic DPS, and Mustadio gives him ridiculous DPS with Machinist abilities and slaps him with a penta break on top of that. Even Gaff's armor was good as an Elixir skill, something really rare.

I hope this comes around after Cloud's USB, unless it gives loads of mythril, then I hope it comes before Cloud's USB

Half stamina is tomorrow right? Anyone know if it's a week long or is it just a weekend thing?

>FFT/V/X lucky draw soon
Ha ha, can't wait for a bunch of X shit!

>11 pull
>Gabranth bsb

I didn't want this. But I have a lot of fucking dark stuff now so I can probably use it next time something is weak to dark or just make a meme dark team.

>reverse wall
Wait till the anti mage shout brigade gets a hold of this one.

>3 lucky draws
There goes 75 mythril

>Prishe's BSSB on the first phase
>WoL's OSB in the last phase

Fucking noice, guess I know what I'm saving for now.

Looks like I found someone on whom to use my eggs, then, just gotta find who he can replace in my main party Ramza(Shout/FB/Revive), Prishe(group medica)/Ashe(DPS)/WoL(tank)/Tyro(SG/whatever else is needed).

t. nigger nigger

It sounded like they said it was after Cloud's USB. It's always possible that we'll get it pushed back further, though.

Yeah, it's going to be rough since I wanted to roll a couple times on the FFV banners in a month.

>Can't bring myself to be that excited for this
Only 4 and 5 seem nice to pull on and there are dupes there.

You mean T and V shit. I have tons of both and no X so I won't get any X

>it was after Cloud's USB. It's always possible that we'll get it pushed back further, though.
I really hope it is
I don't want to miss a whole event because I am saving for Cloud stuff

Sounds really far off. I'll keep it in my sights though and save for it after this banner is done, I'll keep throwing my tears at it. Thanks for the info.

If only i could be so lucky. I'd love Krile relics or Faris' break sb and imperil.
My lucky draws are always the realm i care least about.

Cause humans totally aren't Animals

Well, all my V shit is Bartz swords. I have several of his ssb sword, his bsb sword and sheepsong and thats it. But its enough to deck out a party. My T shit is varied but mostly ramza, mustadio, cid and now Delita.

9th user

Those banners aren't as good as I thought they'd be. Time to surrender myself to lucky draws and the banner before the fest again

when in doubt toss keeper to the curb and RW wall

>another tactics lucky draw
Holy shit, I wonder if I'll draw my 3rd dungeon update ramza BSB. I'm so stacked on tactics stuff now, I'm excited to try CMing the torment.

Should've read the tips, kupo!

[Spoiler]But what if I want X shit? Particularly Jecht.[\Spoiler]

Next time use CTRL-S.

And this is why I should not be allowed to type under extreme measures of stress and exhaustion.

>RW wall

B-but what about the extra damage from OSBs/Swordplay?

Oh, I forgot to ask if someone knows this: One of the gamefaqs threads talking about the dungeon update 32 that they got in japan was saying that the banner was changed so the first pull was free. Any idea if that is unique to the JP game?

>just use ctrl-s
>on a phone

If you were actually trying to be helpful, then just ignore my passive agressiveness and know that I never really phone post ever. It's just a special ocassion tonight.

new fig

Don't call me a fig you twig

what a bunch of faggots

>he doesn't have a search feature on his phone browser
newfaggotron 9000

>ctrl+s
>for searching
>then trying to call someone a newfag
is /ffg/ the dumbest thread on Veeky Forums?

Not sure how that has anything to do with him not knowing how to spoiler. How are you going to press control on a phone in the first place?

yes

I've stopped trying to question these things. I leave the comp for a minute after being here for hours and suddenly I'm labled a newfag for not knowing how phone speak works. Typical.

>Phone speak
Now what the fuck are you talking about? You didn't know how to spoiler and then took to making excuses for it.

>replying to clear bait

Is there some way to replicate spoiler tags on a phone without having to type it out then? Honest question, cause if there isn't I'll feel like a lot of this was unwarranted

yes

>Star Wars Day
>FFXII event

What did DeNa mean by this?

could be bigger though

I legitimately enjoy the similarities between XII and Star Wars. Specifically that of Gabranth being Vader and Vayne being Palpatine.

T-one hour and counting to Aileen's banner in BE. I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. Once 4 AM hits here in EST, that's when I'll begin my long slog through my tickets and lapis in search of her.

Vayne was more like jabba

I've around for over a decade and didn't know about ctrl+S. I don't really know how I feel.

Serious question: why do you want her so bad? Pre-enhancement, she's arguably worse than Orlandu and Fryevia.

And without her TM, you'll have to slap on the Golem Staff to actually make use of her imperil.