>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

>no ponytail on femshinobi
D
R
O
P
P
E
D

*teleports behind you*

Legit had a match where 2 shugoki and Nobushi couldn't even kill a single peacekeeper, trapped in a corner. Kept spamming heavies and not even the charged one.
Our team ofcourse had people with more points but we still lost.

I'm playing Valk in duels right now, but I can't help but ragequit against players who never attack and only headbutt / flicker, etc.

How do I stop getting mad

Good. Ponytails are a LIABILITY.

Nobushi players/waifufags are the fucking worst. Every nigger and his daki has those stupid faggot cat ears now, and they all do the slow anime walk with the fucking petals. They're like a walking stereotype.

Repost.

Just quit against Wardens and Warlords. That's what I do, and the game is so much more fun for it. PK and Orochi are a pain, but they don't feel nearly as hopeless.

>no giant handle for the enemy to pull your head around with
gee I wonder why it's so dumb on the valk/femwarden

I am sexually attracted to Raider
Help me

gaylord.

Please help me

I don't know why people complained about playing LB. He's great in Dominion. So what if he's not ideal for 1v1, or games that involve actual skill? His bag is ledging baby, stop trying to pigeonhole every class

a lot of sleeping pills in one sitting should do the trick.

I am sexually attracted to Warlord's sword
Help me

Find the nearest ledge and GB yourself off of it

I'm sexually attracted to Centurions executions.
Help me

Ubisoft can be good sometimes

The Naruto one has a pony tail

I'm sexually attracted to the Law.
Help me

Its Kakashi

1000 Years of Death Execution when?

Wait

Hes getting Eastern Roman armor too?

so when does the next season start?

Apparently. You got a problem with diversity?

No I just didnt expect Ubisoft to go that far with the armor I like it really

yes and it's glorius, probably the best set imho and i will be rocking it and changing my handle to belisarius

>Filthy Drumpfies can't stand a bit of historical ACCURACY in the games they play
Hopefully they make the Centurion Dark-skinned only, just for the sake of proving the point about who they really were.

>people constantly RQing from always falling for my trapzerker minefields
holy shit this entertainment
>kensei steps on a rake and gets hit, proceeds to step on another rake

I got banned from the forhonor sub Reddit for calling out the head mod for being a cancerous game-leaving cuck after he left three elimination games in a row because he was shit talking and losing.

Me neither, I really like it.

Epic.

I'm okay losing trapzerker to these more aggressive stats

Elner or Arcturus arms?

Arctus. Simple is best.

Any leaks of the new pieces of armor yet?

>no handle for sex either.

We've seen two of laws weapons and one of his armor set, meaning exactly half of his new gear.

it sucks dick

I fucking hope that Centurion has a god OP exploit, so I can exploit the shit out of the heroes that I hate the most

>it sucks dick
Perfect for law mains

so stand anywhere on any map?

>putting your dick in fish-tainted yellow puss

I love that most people don't even try to CGB you when they get hit by this feat.
Also highly useful feat on Warlord and Raider as well for that dashing ledging.

Where did the Lawmen hurt you, poor baby?

>implying I don't main lawman
>implying I don't get tonnes of boipussy

please, please let centurion have a huge punch execution

why does one of the berzerker chestpieces come with one of those raccoon tails that scene kids wear

This makes me think... would a lewdbringer work?

He has so far
>ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED
>THUMBS DOWN
>FACU STABU

No
Unless he's fucking men

entertained is the only godlike one so far
i need them sick punches

>Match is over, male warden did the final blow
>He's approached by a Lawbro, saying he did a good job
>He takes his helmet off and gives him this look

face stab might be pretty gr8 depending on what goes along with it. stabbing someone directly through their face is quite visceral

im real glad they're going the masked psycho route with cenny

how many chars is a good idea to play? especially if you want rep 5 gear?

and if you want all the visual shit, is it just 1?

>not wanting femRoach to ride you while Nobushi sits on your face

you're a special kind of faggot aren't you?

It's not hard to get a character to Rep 3-5 by doing daily orders. If you do dailies whenever they come up, you can probably get at least a third of the cast to Rep 5 pretty quick.

If they wanna meme they can give him a falcon pawnch.
I doubt they'd do anything outlandish though since Centurion is a somewhat serious.

I'd loved to see an animation where he beats someone to death while his sword's inside of them similar to Valk's headbutt one.

Cosmetics are tied to tear. You can get all appearances with yellow gear, but not all with gray gear.

Rep 3 is when the current highest tier of stuff drops, although you can get blue stuff starting at rep 1 (although unless you use crates and shit it's really hard to come by)

At this point I only have two characters sub rep-1 but that's because I'm indecisive as shit.

Tier*

Execution where Centurion punches his enemy's head off when?

>need rep 9 level 14 for Warden's best color for defense
ugh

fucking christ, ubishit. at least put good ones before it on the way.

I'm not just talking gear appearance, I'm talking full on executions, taunts, etc
I dont wanna try and play 4 chars onlly to have none of them get their stuff

>best zerker color at rep 23
no sympathy

>I'm talking full on executions, taunts, etc

why not just get the stuff you like?

>need Rep 28 for Warden's most A E S T H E T I C outfit

The Mountaineer is fucking FIRE.

I don't even understand what you are trying to say.

>have to get rep 6 lvl 20 JUST FOR SILVER MATERIAL
It's pain

Silver looks like ass, it's way too rusty. Black and Copper are the nicest.

But

But that isn't hard. Now you're just bitching for the sake of it.

It is if you fucking suck.
And if you're Australian.
Take that back before I throw you on the pyre.

t. Bad Taste Bobby

Get back in your hole.

Silver just has a weird, ugly blue to it and barely looks different to Iron.

A lot of chars have at least 1-3 way better taunts/executions, which increases steel cost to "main" a character by about 14+k steel, not counting upgrading gear costs, crates to get gear, possible effects (most are shit)
I wanna know how many characters you can main and get cool shit for within steel gain possibility

You can gain around 1.5k steel a day by doing dailies, which means it will take a week at most to unlock the most expensive execution for a character. Your ability to deck out characters as you want is limited only by your willingness to play.

>Having spikes on your armour
>Being a fag

The weapon is a bit gaudy, but I think it suits the over all "ceremonial/smooth" look I am going for. Might swap out the Emmie helm for a Feldar helm.

hm, then maybe a month to rep 3-4 a character and get them a taunt and execution
anyone know how much steel/salvage it is to fully upgrade, i know it's going down soon but I'm curious nonetheless

change just the axe head into something a little more utilitarian and you'll have one of the best LB designs ive seen

No

You need rep 5 to get the new max level gear.

>That ornament

To the fucking gas chamber with you.

This is my edgebringer I use for duels sometimes. Was thinking about using the Rivalen axe head on the other guy, but it sticks out a bit much on the lightly coloured weapon.

redpill me of nobushi
is she viable?

true, but how much does it take now, I wanna factor gear upgrading into the cost to have a full set of stat gear/ cosmetics per character

Combos that destroy shitters
Nothing good against people that aren't garbage.
Heavies that are safe pokes because even if you get parried, they ain't gonna GB you
Shugoki gives you his hard shaft no matter what because he can always GB after a parry.

With unlock tech she is hilariously OP. Otherwise, she's kind of easy parry bait for most characters.

tical chestplate make my lawbringer look like a fuckign fatass even the soldiers yell "HERE COMES SIR CUMFERENCE" when I arrive on the battlefield :(

YOU BETRAYED THE CODE!

Since we don't have the gear yet, it is difficult to say.

best LB in the thread
(though would be cooler with black iron)

Also for the love of god please tell me Cent will get knight materials, I NEED to be the golden roman

Absolutely shit taste detected. You've never seen silver in the snow yet, have you?

how about getting to 108 at this point and time? I imagine with the lowered costs getting it to the new max will be roughly equivalent

He will. He's a knight.

These fucking soldiers man :( some of them have beards but yell like women I swear

Kek

Alright where's the cheapest place to get the season pass? 30k is too much time and I wouldn't mind spending around $20~ if I could.

kinguin, g2a, greenmangaming are probably the best 3

FRRRRAMBAOIIIIL

>finals finished
>going back home from uni this weekend
>chilling back with no responsibilities while the cool night air brushes at me through my open window, the sound of the bustling night streets below my apartment, drinking a beer shirtless while grinding dominion matches and shitposting between games
>see that centurion and Shinobi reveal and it turns out they come out a day before my birthday
>won a free ps4 at a school raffle on my last day of finals
you know i almost killed myself a year ago believing it could never get better.

i know its a bit off topic but I was in a good mood and wanted to tell you guys that you're alright, and we're all gonna make it.