Normies only buy SUVs now

normies only buy SUVs now

and rednecks only pickups

Other urls found in this thread:

teslanomics.co/model-3-delivery-estimator
bestsellingcarsblog.com/2017/07/usa-first-half-2017-rogue-cr-v-and-rav4-outsell-altima-civic-and-camry-in-crossover-rush/
fortune.com/2013/10/16/gms-mary-barra-to-staff-no-more-crappy-cars/
usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2017/07/22/report-gm-may-kill-chevy-volt-sonic-and-four-other-cars/501798001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>streamlining a product lineup to better meet the demands of the market

>What did they mean by this?
economics

the only car ill miss from that list is the impala anyway

>UAW President Dennis Williams said Thursday the union is in ongoing discussions with GM, Ford and Fiat Chrysler about falling car sales and how to keep the automaker's U.S. plants operating at full capacity.

if they stopped pacing their car with useless shit and stop developing new platforms every 5 years they could drop the price of their cars down to a decent price point.

Party like its 2004.

>gas prices will never ever be high again
t. burger

lmao why are my fellow lards so retarded? is it a prank?

The issue isn't price per say. It's the fact that almost all new car customers HAVE to finance to be able to afford a car. Dealerships are just as much a lending institution as they are anything else.

Things are fine when banks are willing to throw around sub-prime auto loans party confetti on new years, but when the loans slow down, so do sales.

And the UAW literally shits it's pants at any mention of slowing production. They'd rather GM slash out slow selling vehicles and ramp up production on the higher sales volume cars so they don't have to idle any production lines

I own a [fucking] LEAF, an Insight, and a S-10.

I can't wait to see people a few years from now, on the local news crying about how they can't afford to fill their SUVs.

What year leaf? How many bars do you have on it?

Who else ready to pick up a cheap as shit 3/4 ton trucks and 3rd row SUVs in a few years when the Jews raise oil prices again?
Actually no, they learned their lesson from the last time and from c4c. They'll do a cash for guzzlers and take in all of the 3-10 year old "guzzlers" to crush to cripple the used vehicle market to force people into buying new cars again just like last time. Mark my words.

The CT6 is getting a refresh Escala insipired face and interior, Johan said there is no plan to kill it

2014, its my second LEAF I've leased. I had a 2011 before the current.

the 14 still has 12 bars. the 11 only lost one before I turned it in. I put 10,000 miles a year on the LEAFs. a few dozen DC quick charges a year.

Am I allowed to think less of people who buy SUVs without actually needing them?

ct6 plug in, is being made in china and exported to the USA.

Never even knew sonic existed

that's pretty good. Gonna upgrade to the 2018 one eventually? Should be 200mi+, with things like auto parking

KILL SONIC AND BRING IT BACK AS 300HP RWD

Sonic/Aveo are made in korea.

no. I extended the lease on my 14. I get the first 3 months free. which should hold me over till I can get a model 3 delivered. Then I can turn the LEAF in and cancel the lease with no cost to me.

It's weirding me out that you're typing the name of the car in all caps.

>The news comes as sales of cars continue to plummet in the U.S. and as consumers increasingly turn to SUVs and pickups.

I may not be correct, but I guess it's those kind of people who think riding in a bigger car/truck will less likely be injured, which again is a stupid thought. Or they just want a truck because fuck it, everyone else has one so why not them?
besides GM's pickup sales started to plummet bad after that launched that retarded campaign of theirs, my guess is that "Chevy Shake" they never bothered to fix.

Yes, but the ICE one is built in the US

So a v6 mustang, or a 2010 mustang GT?

it is a backronym for, Leading Environmentally-friendly Affordable Family car.

LEFAFC

smart. Any idea where in the 400k line you are with the 3? Gonna get it in a year/6mo/what

well i'm not an existing tesla customer and I don't live in a mandate state. though I did make my reservation the morning of the first day. I'm also getting a single motor 60 model. so the calculator puts my delivery at December 2017.

teslanomics.co/model-3-delivery-estimator

I'm from Dayton, OH, and my grandpa worked in the Moraine Assembly. M-maybe they'll reopen it?

(this will definitely never happen, there's an auto glass factory there now that employs like 1/5 of the original workforce, but I WANT TO BELIEVE)

for context, the Moraine Assembly made small SUVs like the GMC Jimmy, the Chevy Blazer, and the GMC Envoy

Can't wait for millennials to be blamed for this, to be quite honest with you.

looks like the next recession is finally arriving.

hopefully one of those other 4 cars is the corvette so that GM stops embarassing themselves

Gas is cheap and Americans are cucks.
bestsellingcarsblog.com/2017/07/usa-first-half-2017-rogue-cr-v-and-rav4-outsell-altima-civic-and-camry-in-crossover-rush/

>it's a Mary the Waste Slayer episode
YASSSS, SLAY QUEEN!
This can only mean more awesome cars thanks to based Trump relaxing regulations

>implying you wouldn't

>being so desperate for pussy that you find that old hag hot

>implying she isn't
I would sink a Toyota shipment for a night with her

she is so cute, I wish she'd punish me for all the GTR shitposting

>Mary comes in her jumpsuit sweating after a track day in her Z06
>user, I'm dirty after such an exhausting and hot day, you will have to clean me up
>"forces" me to lick her footsweet and her pusysweet
>strips me naked while I resist it and rides me

Toyota should take over GM like they did in the 80s, maybe they could actually save this shithole company from going down under.

>being a footfag
like seriously? come on. it makes more sense than scat but seriously it's weird.

moar pls
I wonder what her footsweet tastes like

>said the faggot
how to make a faggot fuck a woman? shit in her cunt

niggerfaggot just got BTFO

he cannot recover

why did you get triggered? it was a question
reported for racism

grow a pair nigger

reported

this lmfao
I didn't get triggered. I'm not even a footfag, it just adds to the powerful woman fantasy. Doesn't make your faggotry excusable though.
you know announcing reports is against the rules don't you?

grow a pair nigger

There's nothing wrong with loving the male form.
reported

>how to keep the automaker's U.S. plants operating at full capacity
Here's an idea, don't make a ton of shitty cars? Why does GMC feel the need to have a specific car for everyone in the world? Stop making shit that doesn't sell. Look at how many goddamn SUVs they make.

>Yukon
>Terrain
>Acadia
>Equinox
>Suburban
>Traverse
>Tahoe
>Trax
What is the fucking point of having that many?

GMC makes too many fucking cars that don't sell.

grow a pair nigger

I love the male form, just not in a sexual way. That's wrong unless you're a woman.

reported for racism
nope. gay sex is pure.

nigger, half of those are just badge engineered models
Back in the day there was a difference between GMC and Chevrolet but it's not the case anymore

GAS IS CHEAP, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

TIME TO GET MYSELF A BARGEMOBILE 3500

I DON'T CARE WHAT TOMORROW BRINGS

grow a pair nigger

>Back in the day there was a difference between GMC and Chevrolet but it's not the case anymore
That's what I'm saying. Why does GMC even do this. Just make three SUVs total. That's it. One under the GMC name and two under Chevy. What is the purpose of having that many fucking models.

pure degeneracy
they sell them at different dealerships
you don't see a Tahoe in a Cadillac dealership, but you see Yukons

Nobody cares what you think
reported

grow a pair nigger

oh my god

>nobody cares what you think
>replies to my post

I want her to tie me up and gag me, put me in the trunk and give me a rough ride

>let prices of guzzoline hit rock bottom
>promote SUVs and trux
>retards gobble them up
>jack up fuel prices
>idiots trade their guzzlers in for fuel-efficient cars
>repeat until everything falls apart completely

>GM fangirls are closet femdom fetishists
can't make this shit up, no wonder you cucks keep buying garbage V8s with pushrods

ik it's pathetic

I'm not a femdom fetishist, but I'd love be Mary Barra's sub

go to sleep Alphonse

>swn smother you with her tits
why live senpai

s/o/viet here, I am no a GM fangirl and have a huge femdom fetish

huge as in I would fap to shit you couldn't even imagine

no kink shame pls

BLACKED

GM fangirls btfo rotflmao

niggers can't compute logic

>huge as in I would fap to shit you couldn't even imagine
like, getting pegged by a woman? because that's something I'd probably allow her to do to me. I can't think of a thing I wouldn't let her do to me. She's like an older Poklonskaya, so fucking hot.

>She's like an older Poklonskaya
MOMMY

>a woman runs GM

I guess that explains why their cars are so shitty. Women know fuck all about cars.

yes thats nice

>I guess that explains why their cars are so shitty. Women know fuck all about cars.
>implying we haven't seen a GM renaissance since she took the job
Funny enough, she came with the same observation as you are making, about the shitty cars. Since then we've seen Cadillac coming back, stronger with each model. And now we're watching her slay the waste. Some Cadillacs have better interior design than many Mercs now.
fortune.com/2013/10/16/gms-mary-barra-to-staff-no-more-crappy-cars/

FUCKING DRUMPFH!!! FUCK DRUMPFH this is his fault!!! Fuck white people ur KILLING the PLANET!

but seriously, you didn't know she was running GM? She's one of the few successful women CEOs, unlike Carly Fiorina or Marissa Mayer.

>stronger with each model
Yeah, but is it prone to have a shit ton of recalls just like any typical GM car? Yep. She ain't slaying shit.

>Some Cadillacs have better interior design than many Mercs now.

Looks are just looks, and by the looks of it, it's just as equivalent as putting lipstick on a pig. They're trying to turn Cadillac into something it's not, a GERMAN car. Talk about originality, what ever happen to that?

I'll just keep watching the company sink until it reaches rock fucking bottom.

>successful

Ha, stop you're making me have an audible chuckle.

>first 6 months of this year
>sales have increased 11.5% for the Volt and 172% for the CT6.
Meanwhile the impala and lacrosse are failing big
>herp deep let's cancel production for all of them

Top kek. Can't wait until the Saudis allow oil prices to rise after Syria cools down. The idea of these thousand pound guzzlers rusting in people's garages due to fuel prices makes me moist.

>Looks are just looks, and by the looks of it, it's just as equivalent as putting lipstick on a pig. They're trying to turn Cadillac into something it's not, a GERMAN car. Talk about originality, what ever happen to that?
they aren't though, have you looked at the autistic mess that German cars are currently?
The CT6 is as American as they come and a return to Cadillac's world class luxury roots.
And it's not just looks, it's ergonomics and user experience.
>Ha, stop you're making me have an audible chuckle.
She's been doing a pretty good job tbqh

>The CT6 is as American as they come and a return to Cadillac's world class luxury roots.
But does it sell? GM was mulling over reducing the number of models further. Some of the possible cuts are cadillacs.....

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2017/07/22/report-gm-may-kill-chevy-volt-sonic-and-four-other-cars/501798001/

Impala demand has dropped 66% so that is terrible.

see also
>However, Cadillac President Johan de Nysschen told Jalopnik late Friday that the CT6 will not be phased out. Introduced in 2015, the CT6 is intended to serve as a flagship for the Cadillac brand.
>“There is absolutely, if I could speak all capitals now, they’d be coming out of my mouth,” de Nysschen, company president since July 2014, told Jalopnik. “There is absolutely no plan, at all, to cancel the CT6.”

I'm worried about the CT8 project though

I really hope you're all being ironic.

I really hope your homosexuality is just ironic shitposting

100%. $2k for extra stickers, $5k for padded leather interior, $3k for auto climate control, and any truck with a respectable powertrain is the size of a fucking house.

Nigger, give me a midsize truck with a V8, manual transmission, power windows, and a backup camera for under $30k from the factory.

>tfw I looked up Mary Barra leaks and apparently there isn't any
Hold me Veeky Forums

Did trump end cafe standerds already?

That comes later

put your trip on negro

Yeah, it's Fuyao now.

Moral hazard in action.

>They're trying to turn Cadillac into something it's not, a GERMAN car.
I think it's the opposite now. German cars are turning their reliable and well built cars into dog shit piles that fall apart after the warranty period is over like GM cars.

>They're trying to turn Cadillac into something it's not, a GERMAN car.
Why would anyone want to do that?

I swear to god if I see the big 3 pump out any more fucking "crossovers" or unibody ""SUV""s I'm gonna fucking shoot someone
>tfw due to safetycucks we will never have cool fast cars again that aren't bloated with features

nope, I want her to make me her foot slave

she'd punish me for every Corvette shitpost I'd made

These people are going to be so fucked if gas ever goes up again.

Feels good having civic type r and a zx6r

>These people are going to be so fucked if gas ever goes up again.
Wealthy people are price insensitive towards gasoline. The only people hurt by $10 per gallon gasoline are the poor people and lower end of middle class.

A lot of the crossover and SUV market is middle class households making 70 to 150 a year that have shoestring budgets because of overinflated vehicle and home payments. An extra 30 dollars a week in gas compounded by price hikes on all consumer goods when transportation costs skyrocket will break those households today just like it did 12 years ago.