>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDs-S8xlcHc&feature=youtu.be
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKzpuOdtJXeAb-4EoXlKN0cd9uDXNtzfVZmsIZgUNcFe3r7g/viewform?usp=sf_link
youtube.com/watch?v=2d2n7Bcs3Eo
darksouls.wikidot.com/dusk-of-oolacile
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mods please delete

Second for grapes should be able to enter boss fog

moshi moshi
dark souls 2 is still doodoo

I somehow missed the sleep gesture from Siegward in the Undead Settlement, can I still obtain it at Irythrill?

if anyone wants to fight a Fire Witch cosplay, I'm sitting around as a Spear of the Church at SL 120 on PS4. I know some folks were whining about non-fun/silly builds there, so here I am!

I keep getting ganked by this group of Nameless King/Iron Dragonslayer cosplayers. It's like I don't even have damage reduction, jesus.

Anyone have spare Dragonslayer Armor and Spear they don't want nor need? Started a new character to RP Ornstein and help other players.

do you deserve to low level ornstein cosplay if you can't beat nameless king?

Like Father, Like Son

youtube.com/watch?v=HDs-S8xlcHc&feature=youtu.be

stop shilling ur shit videos fuck you

I can beat him just fine, really. It's just a slog to go through most of the 2/3 game for it. I beat him recently with a really heavy weapon and fat rolling without taking a hit. Felt proud of myself.

First of, having to go through 2/3 of the game to finally get to cosplay as character of choice is fucking retarded, because cosplaying and going through the game is where half the fun comes from. Seconly, because of the retarded weapon upgrade tiers, you are limited to +2-4 upgrade levels, which makes most late game fights extremely tedious and unenjoyable.

If you're still looking, I probably have a spare set somewhere. Just promise me you won't stretch the shit out of that cosplay for shit like throwing lightning bolts.

I gotta drop my sister off at work and then I'll be back, eta something like 30-40 minutes.

I failed sunbro /dsg/, I'm so sorry

Yes.

Can I point something out.

If you get a sunbro, you don't really need to excuse dying or failing, since your excuse is already, that you're fucking terrible, optherwise you wouldn't need a sunbro.

Home now, you already get your shit or where do you want me to drop it?

PC, right?

I let a chaos bug bumfuck Solaire homie.

nigga

What's good

Thanks so much!
Love the Drang Man too.
How are the maces?

Pyro still most fun.

I am a gigantic cock sucking cuck faggot please rape my face

That's an unfortunate looking character.

I like it though.

*notices bulge*
OwO what's this?

I feel a profound sense of distaste towards the tripfag in this general.

Does anyone else feel the same way? I'm not joking, I genuinely dislike him. If it's supposed to be a meme, I clearly fell for it.

Simply filter and ignore, nobody quotes him anyways.

You still there?

That's a good thing, he wanted to go that way. Listen to how ecstatic he is with the bug and how depressed he sounds without it

It's Lucy. He's been around for years, never once contributing anything of value. Everyone hates him, pretty much.

>giving him indirect attention
kill yourself

lucy's been a shit since the DS1 days
>can't midroll through WoG

Stay mad, nerd.

>the tripfag
>singular
I don't even recognize the tripcodes I have in my filter

Hand it over, that thing

I contribute all the time, and that is why I am still around. Anons just lose their shit when I do actually contribute because "user-eMoose iz Legun XD, Sekret Klub" BS.

That's why you see them jump through all kinds of mental hoops whenever something gets brought up like me popularizing the claymore or that I was the one that found out how to save Solaire without spending humanity or joining the Chaos covenant.

This. Just adding them as they show up and refreshing is the way to go. Like that guy a few posts above, for example.

he's been here that long?
holy shit what a loser hahaha not even i hang out in generals for long and ive been here since 2005

Hi kids, I'm Silver Knight. Did you know, like with Proof of Concords, that I don't drop weapons? That's certainly queer isn't it? Well, see you later.

He contributes with his posts though. He takes care of the general in every way he can, even the physical and mental health. And knowing that laughter is the best medicine hr purposely posts abominations proclaiming them "cute" and making posts like

>Farming weapons instead of using ce
Top kek

Seriously, From should've just re-skinned the Sunlight Straightsword for the weapon drop here.

*rushes toward you autistically*
OH SHIT SON WHEN IS HE GONNA STOP?
WHEN IS HE GONNA SWING UP
ROLL ROLL ROLL

COME ONE COME ALL BECAUSE THERE'S A TOURNEY ON THE HORIZON

NOBLES VERSUS PEASANTS: /dsg/ showdown

Participants will be matched up with others who sign-up and fight for the claim to be /dsg/'s champion on May 19th, 5pm PST. The winner and runner-ups will receive prizes including Steam games and being better than everyone else who fought.

Sign-up sheet:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKzpuOdtJXeAb-4EoXlKN0cd9uDXNtzfVZmsIZgUNcFe3r7g/viewform?usp=sf_link

For the sake of organization either your Steam ID or a Discord ID will be needed to sign-up. If using only one Steam IDs will be organized via that channel and Discord users can join the accompanying server in the link above to ensure we don't have last minute drop-outs with no explanation.

RULES:
-There will be two teams: Peasantry and Nobility. Once you’ve made the choice you can’t go back. Both teams have a certain list of approved weapons you can check on the sign-up sheet. Not following the rules results in a disqualification (and public shaming)
-Maximum Soul Level of 80 allowed. Someone with CE open will be monitoring all players to make sure this rule and others aren't broken.
-The starting location will be High Wall, followed by Undead Settlement and ending at Lothric Castle.
-Fights are best of 3
-Each fight is 2 minutes long, the one with the most % health left at the end will win if both are alive.
-Only two Ashen Estus sips per fight, any more and your win will not count, initiating a rematch. Do this twice and you are disqualified
-All Regen items and spells are banned to disincentive passive shittery. This includes Sun Princess Ring, spells like Bountiful Sunlight, and anything infused with Blessed.
-Normal FC rules still apply such as no healing items. Fight rotation will be determined once brackets are set.
-Requirements to join: Discord and/or Steam ID for organization purposes.
If people don't respond a week prior to the tournament and they've signed up, they're disqualified

The axe thralls are a million times worse because they space more intelligently than a good 80% of players you meet and then stunlock you into that fucking axe combo off a ledge

Cunts

*hnggwee*

>level 80 shitters at it again

Fuck off jew serpent and take your shit event with you

what do the winners get?

picture of my girlfriends feet

Guys, is DS3 more fun on PS4? I got it on PC but it's kinda ded. I don't have the DLC yet but I'll probably grab a PS4 Pro and the Fire Fades edition if it's worth it.

I don't even bother running away anymore. Just fucking charge and smash them before they can even think about swinging.

>tourneyfaggotry
I thought it was made clear /dsg/ didn't want that shit

Your interpretation of the word "ded" is wildly different to mine.

we're still deciding on that, probably a steam game

Yeah, plus it means you'll get to play BB too.

Man I just died to one of these guys in the Grand Archives...basically one-shot me.

I feel like the "ambush" ones have a huge dmg buff over the regular ones.

if you want to waste your money and get a more dead and inferior version, sure

No, there is no noticeable difference.

The grass is always greener, though.

PS4 players bow 35% more than rude knavish PC players

PC is all about making your own fun, user.

>game is literally made for console
>PC version is and has always been a shitty inferior port slapped together last minute
>yet somehow its "better"
>PCucks actually believe this

W-what?

Hey kids, it's me, Silver Knight. Did you know that you can only get a Proof of a Concord Kept if you are automatically summoned? Killing dark spirits while summoned from summon signs doesn't count, and you can't get them from invasions either. If only there was a better way. But anyways, that's all for now.

>delayed attack: the enemy

how do you use dancer's grace? I cant figure it out.. Ctrl + shift doesnt do it, neither does either of them separately

I'm talking about co-op mostly.

Yea I've been wanting to play BB so I'm gonna be getting a PS4 anyway.

How can it be more dead when it's more accessible?

Looks cool and shit but I actually wanna play the game and not fucking around with hax.

Welcome to PC

Seriously, what is going here

Thought about joining the West Lothric Baptist Church?

Yeah, if only..

>does less than 400 AR on a 40/40 int/fth build
>less than 700 AR with 99/99
>impossible to pull off against human players
>most enemies in the game don't even have a fucking corpse but simply evaporate

10/10 game design

youtube.com/watch?v=2d2n7Bcs3Eo

I never played DS1 so I don't get the sad messages here in the area where you get the Golden Scroll.
It's in Farron Keep with the Basilisks.

Can somebody enlighten me?

The armor set and mushroom on the wall are a throwback to DS1's DLC.

darksouls.wikidot.com/dusk-of-oolacile

>this is what /dsg/ worships

Is that lord farquaad? Jesus christ.

HOW DO YOU USE WEAPON SKILLS ON PC? ive read on the steam forums it requires the weapon to be 2 handed and you press the parry key with the l/h strong attack at the same time. which means Shift + left click + ctrl at the same exact time?

When the giant crabs lift up to do a slam attack you can actually perform a critical attack, that's cool

but /dsg/ worships dragonsis

it's right there in the name

>it's right there in the name

If you're dyslexic.

You can use the Weapon skill two ways.

>Two-hand the weapon and simply press the parry key any time.
>Have a shield that has a Weapon skill instead of Parry (has a sword icon instead of a round disc)

You don't need to hold any button down.
Press the key to two-hand the weapon. Now you can hit tje parry key any time to use the weapon art.

Note some weapon arts require you to press the parry + light or heavy attack.

>be a trap
>still keep short hair
??????

I don't

Nobody worships faggy crossdressers.

actually in ds3 it's

>combo attack 1
>dodge
>combo attack 2
>dodge
>player attacks

later...

>combo attack 1
>dodge
>combo attack 2
>dodge
>player attacks
>instant combo attack 3
>player tries to roll away
>delayed combo attack 4
>player tries to roll away and heal
>instant segue to combo attack 1
>player dies

Help how the fuck do I numbers

>be a dude
>dress like a trap because you fell for the meme meme and aren't actually gay

???

Nigga that's not even a trap that's a normal-ass fuckin' dude in a dress.
Looks like he lost a bet or something.

no, THIS is what /dsg/ worships

I cant get the dancer's grace to work. Any tips??

Aim for:
>Attunement: 16 (+5) - will give you 3 more spell slots
>Vitality: 20 (+4)
>Intelligence: 16 (+4)

After you hit 16 attunement and 16 intelligence, equip the following:
>Oolacile Ivory Catalyst (Dusk of Oolacile)
>Great Heavy Soul Arrow (Rickert of Vinheim)
>Magic weapon (Rickert of Vinheim)

16 intelligence is also needed to equip a vast majority of the best spells in the game (Cast Light, Dark Orb, Dark Bead, Repair, Strong Magic Shield, Great Magic Weapon, Remedy). So if you level up Int at all, you should go to 16 and stop, or go all the way to 45 (crystal soul spear).

Next aim for:
>Dexterity: 40
>Endurance: 20
>Faith: 14 (+2) - Only if you want to use magic barrier and heal

Then after that just level up vitality.

To be fair that's 90% of """"Traps"""". The other 10% are so overdone you know they own a shitty appartment in the uncanny valley.

>dark souls one
attack
dodge
attack
dodge
counter

>dark souls 3
attack
dodge
dodge
dodge
doge