byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14782
ss13.moe/forum/viewforum.php?f=15
pixelcanvas.io/@-1280,554
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for new sexier plasmamen lore

inb4 babies day out

First for anime dressup game

rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator

LORE:
>Humans
All good

>Vox
All good

>Plasmamen
Current lore is decent (former humans that got fucked in plasma accidents) but they need a little more fluff and a consistent naming system. Right now we have a mix between normal human names, meme names, and TGbabby names

>Skeletons
Wizard federation victim lore is good, but like plasmamen, there needs to be more fluff and consistency.

>Dionae
Do we HAVE lore for them?

>Greys
Absolute worst case of "human but different" syndrome. Their players mostly use normal human names and don't act differently from humans at all, despite being probably the most different out of all the races except maybe vox. They don't have an excuse like plasmamen do, either.

Pretty much the reoccurring issue that I see here is that we have very little actual lore written, and the lore that we do have is usually brief and inconsistent. Players and admins would need to crack down on shitty role-playing more as well.

We're Low RP, that's why.

We just need to write the lore in such a way that it doesn't matter what your character's background is. That's why "accident victim" works so well.

Except for Greys though, you are right. If we're gonna keep them, they need something to make them stand out, because right now they are just humans who can't cite law 2.

LOL I KILLED SOME1 FOR NO RAISIN AND NONE IS THE WISER CUZ I TRICKERED YALL TO THINKIN TWAS AN ACCIDENTAL DETH NOT CAUSED BY MERE MORTALS HEHE WAHAHAHA HUAHUA

>Players and admins would need to crack down on shitty role-playing more as well.
I'd love to but even our headmin supports no-rp gotta get muh valids gameplay

Telepathy was a big thing until celt made it shit and half the time nobody reads it since it has no unique color or font.

I mean role play wise.

They've got plenty of in game stuff like water weakness etc.

Both mechanics and lore could be improved though.

>ugh it was my gimmick i showed everyone my smeg filled willy as a punisment for crimes.
Are any of the other ban logs this amazing?

Yes. You should check the ahelps too

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14782

C*ders attempting to un-crack the ack.

Unconsented ERP, Albert Sloan waves around his black dong and shows of his beautiful buck to the lady. : Albert Sloan waves his dong in Minotauris' face effectively cucking the sec officer. : Albert Sloan clasps his black booty as he twerks.

>ahelps
Is there a compiled view of ahelps or am I going to have to log dive through every round?
wew, hadn't heard of that one yet

Boo.

Let's just make skeletons with no downsides and only bonuses to everything.

Wiki has an ahelps section. I don't have he link, though. I think it's about time the admins update it again

>Players and admins would need to crack down on shitty role-playing more as well.
Shoo, shoo, baybee.

ss13.moe/forum/viewforum.php?f=15

Just check logs for any of the dates of these bans

>Megamaw
>Coder
It literally says right the fuck beside his name in that PR that this is his first PR

>plasma names

What if plasmamen were anomalies discovered via bluespace/plasma experimentation, and are each named by the scientist that extracts them?

>LORE:
Where do you think you are?
Lore only exists to justify some stupid merge.

>Be murdering cultist because it's a full blown sec vs cult war at this point
>Trying to recall shuttle, laser down HoP in EVA but he calls for help
>His goons stun me, don't lethal me on sight and I try to talk my way out while they're stripping me
>Get up, pull out a laz capsule from my backpack and throw a goliath out of nowhere in EVA
>They stunlock me and try to fight the goliath
>They can't
>Goliath is pummeling one, I get up and stun the other and finish him off
>Shuttle goes past recall time so the only option left is to shade the survivors
>Get tossed out of the shuttle while stun gun converting people
Fun round, sorry artificer who got left behind ('_')7

>roundstart
>clown has access into the kitchen, fucking my shit up, trashing some of my food and stealing eggs
>hop says she didn't give him kitchen access
>"security, help! clown illegally in my kitchen!"
>security does nothing
ONE JOB. Minor trespass, petty theft. Confiscation of ID and removal of kitchen access.

>one time I one hit push someone down
>run out of the shuttle like a moron
>everyone saw

if i ever have to play as security when i'm HoP, the round is shit

>mfw the chaplain was right

How do I split ethanol from beer?

Just try not to be Head of Penis, alright you prick?

>Walk by EVA randomly
>HoP getting killed
>Tase suspect
>Partner took my secbelt which has all my cuffs
>Tell partner to cuff tased suspect
>Partner proceeds to cuff wrong man
>My egun is dead
>Die because man suspect gets up
>Life goes on

i was dying senpai, that shit was great.

So let me just confirm this
Using a bloodied mop to clean floors does NOT spread around more blood, but rather cleans it?

And you also can't get ethanol from alcoholic beverages.
All we can do is yell at the code monkeys on github to fulfill our wishes.

>All we can do is yell at the code monkeys
You could always code it yourself

>when somebody mentions a character you played for one round two years ago

I'm thread famous now, ask me anything.

Extend invisispray from 5 minutes to 15. y/n?

I'm to smart too learn code.

I'm going to post my list of unknown statics, reply to the post if you think you know who they are.

isn't the traitor version a permanent spray anyway

Why is murder in this game so much fun?

Hey fags, come draw some ss13 sprites
pixelcanvas.io/@-1280,554

It's not after a month

You know the guy on the receiving end is mad as fuck and probably ahelping if you didn't kill them with an obvious syndicate item or they already long logged off

>1.5 minutes

Hmmm

It's my fifth year

C U T E

they're 32x32

Then congrats for being easily amused

>tfw someone posts the image you made of your static.
Talia Armstrong. She preached Adolf Hitler's message of unity through strong communities.

>Life goes on
well, not for you

[19:03:23]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): Do you know anyone who has the ckey "blarghargin123"
[19:03:40]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I do. He's in my EVE discord.
[19:04:13]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): you had him log on to your account before or something?
[19:04:22]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): What
[19:04:28]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): How does that even make sense
[19:05:04]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): I don't know. your computer ID is attached to his for like 3 logins so i'm just wondering what im seeing
[19:05:31]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): Or the other way around. I don't know
[19:05:46]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Oh, right. Yeah, I got to know him personally. He's a Floridafag like me
[19:06:01]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): >He used my computer to play Spess
[19:06:04]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Fucking
[19:06:06]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): POORFAGS
[19:07:32]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): your boyfriend has been a bad boy
[19:07:44]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): >Boyfriend
[19:07:47]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): P-pls
[19:07:51]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): gaaaaaaaaay
[19:08:00]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): What did he do now?
[19:08:00]ADMIN: MOD: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist) :

[19:08:12]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): If it's for typing like a fucking mongoloid don't worry everyone tells him that
[19:08:14]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): I can't say
[19:08:18]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): For fucking YEARS
[19:08:39]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I could just ask him myself unless it pertains to the current round
[19:08:44]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): It does
[19:08:50]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Then next round
[19:08:53]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): better be funny
[19:09:12]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): Well, do you know about his alternate ckey
[19:09:20]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I do not
[19:09:27]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): Then i can tell you hes evading a ban
[19:10:11]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): A permaban?
[19:10:17]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I'm dyign
[19:10:24]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): it IS funny
[19:10:51]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): okay not really he has a ban from fucking years ago that he's evading
[19:10:58]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): and when i was investigating it your ckey came up
[19:11:08]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): from when you 2 went on your date i guess
[19:11:21]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): He stayed over when something big happened that I won't get into

[19:11:33]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): At first I thought you mean he was literally playing my account
[19:11:36]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Which confuzzled me
[19:12:03]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Is it just a shitty job ban then? That's not as funny
[19:12:24]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): yeh
[19:12:29]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): For what?
[19:12:43]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): well that'd give away who he is
[19:13:15]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I'm having a good feeling who he is just by his typing habits alone
[19:13:41]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): >IC "wew" "btfo" and "kek"
[19:13:50]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): He's the fucking AI isn't he
[19:13:51]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): TOP
[19:13:53]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): LMAO
[19:14:19]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Thanks for the OOC in IC Arch you shattered my immeulshions
[19:14:52]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): my investigation continues
[19:14:54]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): are you
[19:14:56]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): AUTISMO
[19:15:13]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I don't know. I did have one previous account.
[19:15:20]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I couldn't remember the password.

[19:15:58]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): >Permaban from chemist and CMO for acid grenading the shuttle
[19:16:04]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Yeah that sounds like something I did long ago
[19:16:07]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): how about gabenviii
[19:16:11]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Long long LONG ago.
[19:16:20]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): That one no.
[19:16:23]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Autismo, yes.
[19:16:51]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): this rapsheet sure is something
[19:16:59]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Oh god
[19:17:08]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): don't hurt me Arch
[19:17:20]ADMIN: PM: Jjenjr/(Old Man Snoop)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): oh boy why do all of you have rap sheets. Am i like the only one?
[19:17:50]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): How old are these fucking job bans?
[19:17:55]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): old
[19:18:00]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): aurx and pomf applied old
[19:18:00]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Are there dates?
[19:18:14]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): 2013-07-20
[19:18:24]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Damn I've been playing this game for too long.
[19:18:36]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I'll own up to Autismo, but I can't say as much for the other.
[19:18:38]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Lay it on me

[19:19:22]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): Well, i mean
[19:19:31]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): Have you played CMO or Chemist in the last FOUR YEARS
[19:19:39]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Not really.
[19:19:43]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Maybe normal medical.
[19:19:58]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Man, that was before medical docs got chemistry access.
[19:20:08]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Trying to shut me out from chemistry, mainly.
[19:21:26]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I'm almost embarrassed to find out anything.
[19:22:10]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): don't be quaking about it or anything, i don't want to do anything about these four year old bans, what i'm wondering is if i'm SUPPOSED to
[19:22:34]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I just don't want to log dive for the gay shit I've said/done
[19:22:37]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Oh god
[19:22:53]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): that could be fun
[19:22:57]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): i'm gonna do it
[19:23:01]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I was so much shittier back then I can already feel t-NOONONONONONO
[19:24:18]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): do you remember your days as.... Evangeline Bynum?
[19:24:25]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I really do not

Pretty sure that's me.
t. Juan Conrad

[19:24:56]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I think I used a male static for about a year after on IAGFPRMF.
[19:25:18]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Anything before is over my head.
[19:25:27]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): That's it, I'm gonna do it
[19:25:34]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I'm going to read the logs.
[19:26:41]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I understand now Arch
[19:26:53]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I.. I made IAGFPRMF after I got my chemistry ban on Autismo.
[19:27:05]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): the plot thickens
[19:27:08]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): ;_;
[19:30:24]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): Would you mind going to the forums and making an appeal for the old account or something? You've been a solid player for a while now, your last real ban was in 2015 (for ban evading ironically) so I would imagine you won't have any problems
[19:30:54]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): For jobban evading or the job ban itself?
[19:31:23]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): God damn
[19:31:29]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): W-what?
[19:34:40]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): Just tell me what to do Arch I'm scared
[19:34:45]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): i dont know
[19:35:00]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): i've discord PM'd probe about it
[19:35:40]ADMIN: PM: IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland)->ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist): I'm going to do it anyway out of principle.

>Confuzzled

No

[19:35:53]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): probably for the best
[19:36:40]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): I regret digging. I know how much people can change in that span of time so if anything comes of this i'll feel like shit
[19:37:05]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): Same with your friend
[19:37:09]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): Tell him to appeal
[19:37:13]ADMIN: PM: ArchSunder/(Gannon Siegrist)->IAGFPRMF/(Evangelyne Garland): I'm going to bed

Turns out "Im A Gay Faggot Please Rape My Face" is actually a gay faggot who lets any guy in F L O R I D A rape his face. He's also evading a 40 year old job ban

>implying IAGFPRMF didn't pretend to be dumb to get out of a ban evade ban

this is js gate levels of "literally who the fuck cares"

>tfw you will never be outed as a gay because of that one time your spess husbando came over to fuck and play spess

>IAGFPRMF lives in florida
>Surfer lives in florida

OH NO, SURFER IS GONNA CATCH THE GAY

Real question that needs to be asked is he a top or a bottom

desu I just want to know how I get in on this irl spess erp

>not tracking down spacemen and stealing their essence
Do you even consume mana?

>retard traitor tries to teleport HoS while he's got the nuke disk
>HoS goes into tsci to arrest
>HoS kills traitor, escapes alive
i laughed so hard

>he eats things other than this
not my boyfriend anymore, cunt

>drag radical steve to the back area of the library
>grab two food dishes from the chef
>place them on the table
>leave
>30+ minutes later the librarian is calling for the janitor to come squash cockroaches
>decide to go see what all the fuss is about
>the entire back room is covered in dead cockroaches
>there's still a gorillion eggs that are gradually hatching
>walk away feeling proud of myself
>eventually the shuttle gets called
>running through the north maint
>decide to cut through the library
>open door
>piles of living cockroaches everywhere
>the library is on fire
>the pressure difference throws cockroaches at me
>can't even close the door because there are cockroaches in the way
Is it possible to weaponize cockroaches?

You don't. Sorry.
Just ask the bartender for engine degreaser if you're that scared of chemistry.

Really questioned why I didn't just kill your ass
ass soon as I stunned you down after that.

That round went on for too long

Megamaw is a huge fucking cuck who begged for MONTHS for skeletons to be readded as a roundstart race based on them having been nerfed enough

Now he makes a PR to completely unnerf them.

Yeah, only head got sharded and the AI went catatonic so it sort of became "oh fuck how do we go home"

>guy is deader than fucking dead, organs completely ravaged, dex+ and inap doesn't even help against the suffocation damage
>hurr you killed him by dragging him

>Research gets bombed
>Spend ages fixing it, replacing all the r-walls, pipes, wires and whatnot.
>Say I'm finished.
>Wait that's weird the radio's not working.
>Go to telecoms.
>Telecoms is gone because of singloloose.

I'm glad the HoS changed his mind about the whole trial thing. How did the guy actually die? I was the Warden that round and I'm completely unfamiliar with how much malformed monkeys actually damage you. Relevant because:

>If the victim dies when being assaulted, even if the intent wasn't to kill them, then it is Murder.

I was going to make a thing out of it and make you a "Junior Paramedic" but you'd keep all your access

>Use telekinesis to hit people with the shard
>They don't ash, causes minor brute
That was disappointing.

I still don't know why you ashed when I shot you, but it was hilarious.

the guy was just boned, i analyzed him twice on the bed and he was taking 20+ a second even with dex+ and biofoam and inaprovaline in his system

im armed to the teeth as a paramedic for any situation, ghetto surgery and EVA rescue included but that guy was utterly fucked. luckily my preparation saved people later in the round since i carry spare tanks/masks as i feel a proper paramedic should.

i want to do more on the spot ghetto surgery but im always worried ill get bwoinked or some shit.

i just wanted to watch you play a racist asian trope defending himself in court
it's that simple

i need to brush up on my old asian man, been a long time since i worked in the restaurant of a thai kitchen.

I probably pushed the shard like a dumbo. What I should've done was just hit my e-implant in medbay or something.

Also max sized singularity dissipated after consuming AME shit. JUST

Why is a permabanned player (carshalash) active in our github? Why is this allowed?

When I did it I hid in a dark hallway with NVGs and just moved it into people's paths, works like a charm

no admins time 2 griff :^)

Was the janitor

>idiot disregards my signs and slips
>smugly point to them
>starts fucking around with my equipment, dragging my bucket away, disarming me, throwing my mop in the bin
>breaks into my closet, steals some beartraps
>tries their shit again
>push them over
>start bashing their face in with my bleach laden mop
>they get up and one hit disarm me
>shoves a monkey cube down my throat
>die
>they get locked up and go braindead

then it was extended boringness

No janitor who uses the mop has ever been in the right about anything

>do your job
>you deserve to die now

great argument dumbo

The shitters in medbay making cryomixes out of puke are only doing their job too, still going to prosecute the retards

Yea I reported all that garbage to you and the breaking/entering/theft and you didn't do anything until I died. Even had my unconscious body locked up in the brig LOL

You're shit

I tried to save you guy being dragged around in the locker near the end of the round. I went to sec and got some cuffs and soap to slip the guy as he ran by, but I never saw you guys again.

He'll be unbanned soon :3c

>tfw you drink bone hurting juice on accident

>Amelia Adams

Are they the green haired cmo?

Attacking people in the eyes with bleach mops is bad escalation (in terms of space law, not in terms of the rules). I was hearing reports from the HoS that the people attacked had to get surgery to get their vision fixed, so that is definitively Assault. Had you gave him the slipp and cuffed him with cable cuffs and dragged him to the brig, only the most massive of shitter secs would ever consider charging you with minor assault and possession of contraband if you were in the right.