/lolg/ - League of Legends General

OT eyosongive.us

star guardian alistar edition

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/d/d6/VelKozArbiter.move16.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20150128232657
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

league now has achievements

what are some achievements for your main?

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/d/d6/VelKozArbiter.move16.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20150128232657

DELETE THIS

xth for breast metal waifu

I want to cuddle Kog'maw and gently tug on his antennae!

>Mordekaiser, The Master of Metal

>Passive: Iron Man
>Mordekaiser generates a shield equal to 25 - 350 + 10% maximum health for 3.5 seconds when hitting an enemy champion with his abilities. Static cooldown: 16-10 seconds. hitting additional enemy champions with abilities reduces Iron Man's cooldown by 1.5 additional seconds. Mordekaiser's Iron Man shield bursts if reduced to 0 by enemy attacks, dealing damage equal to 40% of its initial value in a 300 unit radius around them.

>Q: Mace of Spades
>First Cast: Mordekaiser charges a mighty swing of his mace, initially slowing himself by 30% but building up to a speed of 30% bonus movement speed over the duration, the damage of the attack growing based on how long the skill is charged.
>Second Cast: Mordekaiser swings his mace in the target direction, knocking back the first enemy unit hit a distance scaling with the duration of the charge. Enemy units the knocked back enemy passes through take 60% of the damage the first enemy did. If the knocked back enemy collides with a wall, it is stunned for 1.6/1.7/1.8/1.9/2 seconds and takes additional bonus damage equal to 50% of the original damage.

I'm also looking to add a fear elsewhere in his kit because I find it bizarre it's such an underrepresented CC in general and also underrepresented among Isles champs.

comfy bfs~

star guardian Ezreal NEXT pbe patch!

I feel like battlecast Vel couldn't been a much better node to the reapers than it was (im having to assume it was, since he has a quote from Sovereign)

>Your main

>Your rank

>Season you started playing

>Your job

>Your dream

I half expect new Banshee's veil to get nerfed. There's literally no downsides to building it at the moment on anything I play.

but its a fun item and works very well on Vel'koz solving alot of his fragility

I'm waiting for a NagakaBorous green-like Vel'koz skin. Even if he isn't superpopular/fotm right now.

Ziggs
Plat III
Season 3
NEET for now, might start working at gamestop soon though.
Having my own harem of yordle boys!

>Volibear wasn't changed in the update
???

Yorick

B3 but I haven't played ranked in ages. Don't know if I ever will again either

Preseason 5

Package handler/scare actor during Halloween season

Fuck if I know

MATING PRESS

Guardians 2 was pretty good desu.

>haven't played in over a year
>come back, have fun playing ezreal
>"hmm, I should try a new adc. graves always looked fun, let me buy him and try it"
>mfw picking him bot and seeing the changes

what in the FUCK did they do to graves

it's more than rape. it's otherworldly unnecessary overhaul

His shit is so fucked they're gonna need a full VGU for that

>finally get into plat
>lose next three games

pls no i want to stay

damn akalis outfit is fucking LEWD, no panties AND no bra? slut af

anyway

Twisted Fate
Gold
S4
student
to be a live-in butler

He's a cancer tier jungler now, never even goes bot anymore

I don't think you can drop leagues anymore.

>frost queen over eye of the watcher
stop this, the active is ass.

>be jinx, win teamfight, crazy fed
>cant end but can get inhib maybe 2
>die getting the 2nd inhib, rest of team is alive
>they try to defend 15% turret 3v5, they all die
>4th person runs in and dies
>we lose
Im so fucking mad

Syndra
gold 3
Stocking in a grocery store
if i was ambitious or had any desires outside of playing video games i wouldn't be stocking in a grocery store

>I find their elbows obscene
>when bisected, neither half grows back
>are no organs safely removable?
>I acknowledge your pain
>their appendages seem redundant

VK savage AF

Xerath
Early Season 1
S2 currently after 4/6 promos. I'll climb later.
Desk jockey
To discover the point of it all, if any.

xth for Syndra

Twisted Fate
Silver IV
Season 6
Student
For Fiora to become real and become my wife

Murphie boy~

vayne
plat 4 and falling at terminal velocity
student
that one day my sleep issues will go away

been a top-tier jungler ever since the changes that Riot refuses to nerf because a bunch of them are graves mains

>b1 on a smurf
>playing teeto to piss off everyone
>fucking around/afking/stealing kills/farm/typing :^) in chat
>all 9 people are pissed as fuck
>end up carrying the game 11/4/12 because whole enemy team tried to hunt me down on my shroom fields all game
FUN

He's supposed to be a cold calculating monstrosity discovering weaknesses/knowledge for the void regardless of what he's researching suffers.

Azir
unranked because lazy as fuck right now
Season 4
Animator
Being on the team that creates a massive cultural icon

x zed

>you see the enemy Zac run at you at Sanic speed

yeah cant drop from gold anymore. Hand holding goes away after you hit plat

You can. It just takes more losses.

Jhin
Plat 1
Season 3
Make-up artist
I just want a quiet life.

Oh, well I thought they got rid of it completely. Nice to know.

Sounds creepy as fuck do u collect hands of dead women as well?

>knock back and a fear
So you're replacing current Mordekaiser, the melee champ with no CC and no mobility, with a new Mordekaiser who still has no mobility but actively pushes the enemy champions AWAY from him to safety?

casual reminder

Well I dropped from sliver to bronze on purpose. Just took me like 10 lost games.

>Playing the fuck out of Mao Top
>Duo buddy mains Zac

>My lane opponents face when we both hit 6

Fortunately i'm not as depraved as Yoshikage Kira was.
Slowly getting there, though.

>they actually acknowledged Cho and Sion would be outliers that abuse GS before public release
>did jack shit about it
>the only reason Chos winrate didn't skyrocket is his lack of mobility

jesus fucking christ its a fiesta every 6 months

>Sion
>outlier that abuses GS
But Sion has no true damage in his kit nor does he have %hp scaling damage, how does he abuse it?

Depends, usually Ezreal/Vayne/Jhin/MF depending on who's better at the time
Currently none, but welfare diamond last 4 seasons
HR
Early retirement

Riot literally said "yeah well, we know cho might be a problem with his HP scaling true damage, but we don't want it to be affected".

I'll try to find the video, i'm pretty sure it was from their official youtube channel.

>duo and i get jg/supp
>activate ivern/soraka
>teammates couldn't feed even if they wanted to

>At rank 1, Fiddlesticks' ult cd is two minutes and 30 seconds before cdr
>At max rank his ult cd is still over two minutes before cdr

You underestimate my 0/40 rammus.

Do you think there is a correlation between the size of the breasts of a female champion and how much you enjoy playing her?

oh, huh. And only 10? season 3 I had like a 30% winrate at silver 5, I think I lost 20 games in a row once and didnt get demoted. Now youre making me scared because I am rapidly falling through plat right now. Will probably lose my mind if i get sent back to the goldlags.

It's a team wipe if used correctly, 2 minutes is about right for it

So if I play Cho'Gath top is it better to just build stuff like Titty Hydra/Stoneplate/Steraks? I have no idea how he works outside of getting a fuckload of HP and his ult.

But the champion I enjoy playing the most doesn't have tits

Do you like them?

You build AP and tanky items. Cho is a mage bruiser.

Massive aoe damage and zoning plus can cast spells and zhonya without disrupting it

AD Cho is way more reliable even without the steraks. just TH into full tank and you're golden

Maybe my mmr was so shit that it took only 10 I dunno. It's my bronze diving account so...

Okay maybe I am just an idiot, which I am, but doesn't rework sej have potential as a malphite like support?

Rakan is very fun, but I hate riot for gimping his kit in order to push that bf/gf shit.

He has ap scaling, but the 20k hp ult combo is just way too good to pass up. I dont think you can even die at that point

Yes, but the meta isn't favorable to tank supports now.

You need damage botlane because first tower is so important.

>I dont think you can even die at that point
Vayne/Fiora send their regards.

Does his ult has no cap on scaling from HP now?

Sion
Plat2
Late season 6
Student
Too complicated

>killing qt girls
>not wanting to be killed by qt girls
Whats wrong with you?

redpill me on aurelion sol

this guy looks really fucking good

Isn't played but keeps getting nerfed

Oh but I do, nothing would give me more pleasure than dying by Fiora's hand

You should write a story on how you eant fiora to kill you

Thanks friend nice to known I am not as stupid as I thought. Appreciate you taking the time to reply. Hope you have a good evening.

only pick him when you know the enemy mid, gets fucked super hard by assassins. a lot of zoning and roaming power though

Used to be low key busted but not a lot of people played him because he's both boring and difficulty to play (not just hard but out right counter intuitive), had his level 1 damage reduced by more than half but scales back up to the same level of damage he used to have before, but it's not really worth it because his level 1 waveclear that let him steal raptors and roam pre-6 was stupid strong.

both are fucking annoying as character
xayah is fun to play
rakan is a fucking disappointment since they can NEVER land a fucking knockup and have NO clue how to use their ults
rakan is like bard 2.0, their mains talk a big game and pretend they arent mouthbreathing retards but the only ones you see in game play just like you expect them to

Did they fix the Azir W bug yet?

it's a feature!

I've got standards, my dude.

cho would just eat fiora lets be honest
>parrying feast
get real, he can just force the parry with silence or knockup
Maybe vayne could kite him enough to auto attack 30 times

Xayah is quickly becoming one of my favorite ADs
My experience with Rakans is overall good, especially ones that know how to abuse the EW knock up

I'd like riot to remove the kit buffs when playing together and just make them standalone. When they said they would be great together I though their kits would synergies (and they do, Rakan is great at peeling for Xayah who has no mobility and they have great CC combos) not that their skills would be straight up empoweredz

what was the bug

there was a time ago where after a respawn, if a specific set of cc and w was cast (that killed you once w got cast) you would respawn and be able to cast q and e without any soldiers up, including mana cost and sfx

hovering over w crashed the game as well

only way to fix this was to cast w (which crashed the game) or die which fixed it

was this the same or was this some new one

Being a murderer is not a standard
Stupid jhinfag

>on Veeky Forums
>claims to have standards

???

The recall can stay imo. That's pretty neat. The only shit can fuck off though I agree

fun to play but super fucking awful to play against some champions. anyone who can silence for short periods or use small stuns puts your stars on a huge cooldown that disrupts your teamfighting immensely. this includes people like blitz, thresh, fiddle, leona. he also gets anally raped by assassins especially fizz and zed. if you have a favorable lane and a non-cancer enemy support then he's hella busted. roam bot for free doubles.

>, had his level 1 damage reduced by more than half
to be fair, when aurelion was new, I would get first blood E V E R Y game without fail. hit them a few times with stars, hit level 2 first because of your insane waveclear, then immediately stun and ignite when you ding 2 for free first blood.

>20k hp
now that's just a hyperbole. how many fucking champs would cho have to eat to get that much with stoneplate active

>kindred will never sit on your face

QUICK
courage or grasp on Cho'Gath

Is Xayah banworthy?

15 stacks is not impossible

Sometimes the third auto doesn't connect

Oh! more Azir art I didn-

>Shipping with Morgana

At this rate Azir is going to have fucked every woman in league as much as Lucian as.

>20k
It's not THAT much hyperbole considering we've already seen hitting 17k isn't too hard

thats a lot more benign than the shit i had

MOVE OVER GRAVES THERE'S A NEW SCUTTLE KILLING GODDESS

?

>Vi
>G5
>Mid/Late Season 3
>Dine-in Theatre Cook
>Become an entertainer or make enough to live comfortably

>sion
>gold 3
>7
>student