Rip subie wrx sti

I wrecked my first car. A 2017 WRX sti.In the end of April i experienced my first race on a windy road around curvy corners and hair pins thats surrounded by barns and open fields, after that i become 100% dedicated and addicted to become better at handeling my car.I raced my car every night after work for a month and a half on that same road and for 3 weeks i went to the mountains and got better fast but before I knew it I flew into a corner way to fast. The car flew off the mountain side. I used what little control I had after a 30ft drop to avoid the trees. The car was trashed, it was declared a total loss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trMcnOoqWYs
dailymotion.com/video/x5kux80
vid.me/xlOb/crashed-my-brand-new-subaru-wrx-sti
youtube.com/watch?v=LpGXggdi7bk
youtube.com/watch?v=dNbdQTfk56w
youtube.com/watch?v=YiQ6FcyiPag
youtube.com/watch?v=crKCJiOFF-k
youtube.com/watch?v=WWmLGnCat84
youtube.com/watch?v=LOKvIEcYuII
youtube.com/watch?v=Mv5JfYGr9ko
youtube.com/watch?v=ocyiqCY5bPY
youtube.com/watch?v=djws-Y6vKNk
youtube.com/watch?v=QoXg3L4VLpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is it about the wrx sti that it seems to attract complete retards like OP?

>I wrecked my first car. A 2017 WRX sti

...And people wonder why the insurance on those pieces of shit is $7k a year.

How mad were your parents?

it should be, the only people attracted to the STI are retarded

post more gore user

'17 STI owner here.

I only pay $182 Canadian per month including tax for full comprehensive with $500 deductible.

Not sure where the STI insurance is a meme comes from, but it was less than my Q60.

I hate subaru drivers
so much

Lmao un aerodynamic pig fat can't turn

>first car
>trashes it
>it's a Subaru

Why am I not surprised?

hey mustank driver

Not even. I LIKE subarus, but I can't fucking stand the average subaru driver.

im really starting to understand this meme now

Meme lords

A bunch of kids who think they're pro same with the fags who try and rice out 500 dollar civics with 2k worth of tires and rims

the only person who paid for it was me, my parents weren't pissed but i went against there advice when they told me not to get a bran new car. I'm the only one who has to pay for the consequences.

You probably have lots of clean driving experience. I used to work in insurance and see the retarded amounts that people pay for insurance. It also explains why Subaru drivers are the biggest pussies on the road when it comes to racing you.

You must drive like you type

>the only person who paid for it was me, my parents weren't pissed but i went against there advice when they told me not to get a bran new car. I'm the only one who has to pay for the consequences.
Well at least the lesson will stick with you because it's your money that you wrecked into the trees

post more gore phony. I believe its fake

op currently saving images of wrecked blue sti's while researching how to make an image give no image search results

Uhh my insurance is 120 usd a year. 27 yr old, 1 speeding ticket, 2 accidents (one of which I was at fault because black ice on all season tires, winter came early while I was coming back from uni)

Also why would you not take that shit to the track instead of a mountain pass. you're like a co-worker I know that goes through motorbikes because he's to stupid git gud before hitting the roads.

Fucking retard. Get something cheap so you don't piss off your parents as much next time you crash.

i see stories like this all the time and think to myself 'man, i should really stop driving like an asshole. i havent crashed my car yet, but surely its only a matter of time'. 15 years on the road now and with every year that goes by without putting so much as a scratch on my car and i cant help but think that some people are just fucking morons and have no clue how to drive.

how do you fling a stock AWD 300hp car off a fucking cliff? and on a road youve driven on daily? ive driven 120 on 30mph backroads to the point my brake pads were pouring smoke and threw melted chunks of pad residue all over the inner barrels of my wheels. never even came close to losing control. were you running stock pads/fluid? braking while turning like an idiot? if you want to race, either learn how to drive, or do it in a race car. not a stock pos family car with a turbo. youre lucky to still be alive.

Where are you located in Canada.

I pay $190/mo for full coverage monthly on a 2010 4cyl accord coupe, with a $1000 deductable. I have near max discount (31yrs old, zero claims against me). ICBC is fucking gay.

Ontario, GTA area

Should've gotten a $3k Civic.

It's not that i lost control it's that I saw the corner and the 30 ft drop and the 100 ft drops next to it and all the big trees, I think i got over whelmed and thought that it would be to close of a call to try and make the corner so instead I decided to fly the car off a clear path of the mountain avoiding all trees

Dumbass. This is why Veeky Forums tells you to buy a civic for your first car.

>i wanted to crash
yeah, you were in total control of your car.

all the way off the cliff.

youtube.com/watch?v=trMcnOoqWYs

>thinking running all-seasons is an excuse to wreck on ice

It's ok. Just ask your dad for another car.

florida?

>I wrecked

LMAO GIT GUD SKRUB

LOL.
>losing control
>in a fucking subaru
But seriously, how do you manage to fuck up memorizing a road? Enjoy the bus rides to school idiot.

Except the JDM STI is actually fast.

This. They have great handling. OP must be a shit driver and 18

is your insurance gonna pay for that?

Probably turbo lag understeer

9 hour ride back through new England states filled with ice and snow on the highway. I only slipped because the car in front of me lost control in the fast lane, tried to slow and switch lanes on ice. I don't think you've ever experienced black ice desu.

I live in Michigan, I've experienced black ice. Sounds like you were just going too fast for conditions. Git gud.

>trying to slow down and turn on ice

I mean I didn't total my car, i saved it fairly well. A mile marker got the radiator but that's about it. That car got totaled by a redneck the subsequent year in summer. What's the longest you've driven? Straight up from western Vermont to northern Maine was iced.

~200mi/day in my 2wd pickup with no weight in the bed. Driving on ice isn't rocket science.

Yeah the other option was to just hit another car and be liable for 2 vehicles. You're so smart user!

>driving too fast for the conditions

Lol 200 miles is literally the next "city" where I'm from of maybe 30k people. It's 400 miles to get into New Hampshire for me.

You're missing the point: you were on ice. You slow down OR turn, never both, and even then turning should only be done at low speeds.

Your point is?

A car that loses control does not stay in its lane. I did what I judged best at the time, the ice was more prominent between lanes since it was road less traveled. I didn't hit any cars or total my car. I drove it another 10 miles to the nearest city before getting it fixed. You're literally cherry picking.

And my point being is that something will happen the longer you are on the road in inclement weather. That I have more mileage experience driving in shit weather on walmart tires up until 2 years ago.

sup XOTICK

dailymotion.com/video/x5kux80

have this Veeky Forums, its OP from an alternate universe

Mandatory

>>Fast Lane

>>Ice

Nah man you're just an idiot.

Limits on an AWD car like the WRX are higher. That means when you push the car past the limit, the forces at work are more extreme meaning that recovery is more difficult.

Now in an STI with a trick differential and all kinds of crazy torque vectoring going on, that limit is even higher which means you are even more royally fucked once you've exceeded them.

Op is a moron who should've saved it for the track - it's pay to play when it comes to motorsports, and anyone that tries to push the limits of their car and their abilities on a MOUNTAIN ROAD WITH CLIFFS is a fucking moron.

Welcome to the "I stuffed a scoobaru and post on Veeky Forums" club. Your complimentary telephone pole and sapling are in the mail.

I push my car on the mountain all the time, because I'm not a pussy. PUSSY
>B-b-but cliffs are scary

Anyone can push cars on mountain roads, I can assure you you're nowhere near its limits however

Holy shit and that's cheap to you guys?
I pay $48 nzd a month for full cover on my RZ Supra, and $40 on my RX-8. The supra is a high risk car in both thief and accidents to them, and the dorito engines have there own class for insurance. That's with the over 25 discount, but still $180 a month is insane

What's your excess though?

how in the fuck

Fools. I pay $84 / month for my integra GS-R, in Ontario

If its a crash its $400 per claim going from fender bender shit to write off, windscreens are free, and up to $2000 extra cover for mags/audio crap, But since cunts like to fuckin steal and burn out nice cars here thief excess is the killer of $1000

vid.me/xlOb/crashed-my-brand-new-subaru-wrx-sti

youtube.com/watch?v=LpGXggdi7bk

youtube.com/watch?v=dNbdQTfk56w

>Muh JDM
The numbers are so close that there is pretty much 0 difference in performance.

Lol what a dork

Isn't that guy who's been releasing videos of him outrunning cops in Sweden for 20 years? Isn't that specific car the one that got flipped by a volvo?

youtube.com/watch?v=YiQ6FcyiPag

Target fixation claims another soul

>implying an STI has soul

youtube.com/watch?v=crKCJiOFF-k

youtube.com/watch?v=WWmLGnCat84

youtube.com/watch?v=LOKvIEcYuII

1.25 more displacement and still makes less power, ok bro, keep telling yourself that.

No to mention the weight difference

DELET THIS

how the fuck is your first car a fucking 2017 WRX??? This was my first car

He bought it himself senpai, so he probably saved up for it, he's definitely not 16 so it's not a stretch to imagine he owns it by his own self work.

>Buys an STi as a first car
>Wrecks it

What a moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mv5JfYGr9ko

>tfw 313$ a month for a BRZ

RIP in peace

Don't worry bro , it couldn't been worse. All these neet losers itt couldn't afford a 10k car anyways .

Just take it as a lesson learned

You would cry

This is now a Mitsubishi thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocyiqCY5bPY

Reminder that Malaysia is the best country to be a car enthusiast in
youtube.com/watch?v=djws-Y6vKNk

This is obviously b8

More like, Mitsubishitty

You're the reason why WRX's are expensive to insure. Congratulations.

Sorry for your car.

Is Subaru the new understeer barge? Or are the drivers just dumbfucks who lock the brakes?

see what this user wrote, its spot on

It'll understeer if you try and drive it like a NA RWD, you just have to know how to drive.

>needing a meme wheel drive car to drive in the wet, on snow, ice and gravel

youtube.com/watch?v=QoXg3L4VLpY

Real men toegay downhill

More like Mitsubitchy

>buy a Subaru WRX
>believe you can do anything because the power of symmetrical AWD is limitless
>turns out AWD isn't magical

Is this why WRX owners pay so much for insurance?

The same applies to any AWD

More like, Shitsubishi

>buying a car without checking if you can afford to actually run it beforehand
I refuse to believe I share a planet with people who are this terminally fucking stupid

Touge downhill is for people who can't afford power. Hillclimbing is for real men.