/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
youtube.com/watch?v=pZUwu5OtShc
youtube.com/watch?v=ENBX_v1Po1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8W37NJDDGUU
enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1908
mega.nz/#!iYhnwDxT!KvtGRW0jJ3-L7253g2T4BU1313VMeY5sEoOiYJLU7lY
dropbox.com/s/bcv4ohn271rg66z/Snow FX for ENB.zip?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=3ELr79cSVvg
youtube.com/watch?v=0idOIGRrbHU
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79296/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POST YOUR THEME SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

LORE

HARMONY

WAIFUS

HUSBANDOS

VAMPIRES

GOATS

werewolves can fuck off tho

POST NEWEST SCREENSHOT

Do you miss me? :3

Sword and Board or Two-Handed for Skyrim? Heavy or Light Armor? Playing as an Imperial btw, don't know backstory yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZUwu5OtShc

2nd newest

One of the latest

Sword and Board with Heavy armor

I want to hunt with Aela(werewolf)

youtube.com/watch?v=ENBX_v1Po1Y

you should make like an imperial commando, skilled in all kinds of weapons as well as hand-to-hand, the kind of nutjob they call when a whole fort needs to go down to one man

WHO WRASSLE TODAY

Anyone have the "ENB snow" files, they're 404'd on the modding-guide.
Or maybe they were incorperated with newest ENB version?
pls respond.

Me.
You.
Tonight.

Don't be so ded.

youtube.com/watch?v=8W37NJDDGUU

>Figure out that % of stamina remaining affects jump distance/height
>Go to Seyda Neen
>Drink Fortify Stamina potions until I have 10k stamina out of my 440 max
>cast Icarian Flight
>Aim towards Solstheim
>E
>after about ten seconds I am careening past Solstheim
>fly over it in a couple of seconds, continue on into the infinite oceans of Vvardenfell
>after about 10 minutes I start to wonder if I'm still in the air, or if after all those attempts at finding the end of the world, maybe I finally found it. Maybe I've been falling for the past several minutes, but I'm so far out from the mainland that not even the ocean loads
>decide to keep waiting
>after about 20 minutes, I finally hit water
>immediately attacked by 3 slaughterfish
>character's model by this point is a bit glitched out, hands look mangled
>cast Divine Intervention
>game freezes so hard I end up having to reboot my computer

Alchemy is an exploit.

pic somewhat related, my character after I tapped W while under the effect of several million points of Levitation.

Most impressive.
But I don't see a download link anywhere.

ask in discord
nobody cares about anons in the thread lmao

enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1908

Thank you, but the download link in that post leads to a dead file.

I reuploaded the files but I can't guarantee I got everything since I had to dig stuff up from the clusterfuck that is my Data folder
mega.nz/#!iYhnwDxT!KvtGRW0jJ3-L7253g2T4BU1313VMeY5sEoOiYJLU7lY
I just packed everything in textures/effects and meshes/effects with the word snow in the filename, sorry if it doesn't work
He was asking because the download link in there is dead

>he doesn't keep archives around
Shiggy diggy

I have the archive file back home, I can upload it later

dropbox.com/s/bcv4ohn271rg66z/Snow FX for ENB.zip?dl=0

fucking hell trying to create seamless textures is tedious

I shall try this - though I would rather a "clean" file since I'm tired of modding it so that I can't touch it once it's done.

Most impressive, thanks.

>tfw there's no mod that make the army camps more lively, with more than two conversations, and soldiers singing Age of Oppression around the fire

>Age of Oppression

retards aren't welcomed here

Two Handed just looks sexier with TAWOBA

CRIMINAL SCUMS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>says the Imperial-supporting Skyrimbabby

I do, and I did check my downloaded mods folder, but ENB Snow wasn't there

>stormcuck calling anyone a skyrimbabby

apex lel

kickass shot

>didn't notice fxcameraattachupsnow.nif
Oh welp, I tried

Sorry other user

youtube.com/watch?v=3ELr79cSVvg

Skyrim belongs to everyone right? Abdul from Hammerfell can bring his 20 children here if he wants.

If you played the other games, you wouldn't support the Empire under any circumstance. Stormcloaks are only the least bad choice. If they had a better leader, there wouldn't be any doubt in anyone's mind.

yes, good goy, splinter the Empire even further, you're totally not playing right into the perfidous knife-ears plans

Such is life in the zone. I appreciate the effort.

>notice board throws me at any location in skyrim instead of just the hold I took the job from

is there a fix to this?

Bear Vikings>Dragon Romans tbqh

>we demand the you take Arindulils cock in your ass and stop worshipping the god of your ancestors, because he said so
>we don't want to
>YOU'RE HELPING THE (((DOMINION))) REEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=0idOIGRrbHU

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79296/?

Not sure if it fixes it, might just be the fault of how the radiance system works when it comes to quests in general

>Stormcuck ignoring in-game dialogue saying widespread Talos worship still happened right up until Ulfric threw the mother of all autistic shitfits and got the Thalmor's attention

j e j

Shame about the moon being all stretched out though

Rotating the camera 90 degrees always causes fov stretch even at low fov values

>one blacksmith's word in a village in the middle of nowhere is proof
If Cletus from Alabama says that the lizards rule the world, does that mean the lizards rule the world?

Why would someone of the free nation of Hammerfell willingly move to a nation of cavemen run by elves

>splinter the Empire
Hopefully it straight up dies. That's what's best for everyone desu. Reform, rebirth, and a new alliance of men is the only thing that has a chance of beating the elves. The joke that is the Mede Empire deserves death.

>god of your ancestors
That's funny because nords worship imperial gods, not even their nord gods. Stendarr, not Stuhn, Talos, not Shor, Kynareth, not Kyne...

Talos is a nordic god tho

Surprise surprise, retard. They've been part of the Empire for hundreds of years. Same worship, different names.

>worshipped for nearly a thousand years
>not gods of their ancestors

>spitting distance from inland trade capital
>middle of nowhere
you're basically proving every Stormcuck to be a drooling retard here

>doesn't know the difference between a dynasty and an empire
the Septim Empire never fell, it just stumbled

Can I just... not take sides, if I don't agree with anyone?

>Surprise surprise, retard.
No, you're the retard. Never played Oblivion I guess or even cared to read the lore? In Oblivion, nords in Bruma doesn't even cared about Talos and it was told they're still worshpping their pagan gods.
Also >same god
So with your logic, that dude is Zenithar, right?

Of course

If you live innawoods and don't give a fuck the outcome of the war won't effect you much

>doesn't know the difference between a dynasty and an empire
What I said still applies, you're just arguing semantics.
>the Septim Empire never fell, it just stumbled
What kind of twisted logic makes you believe that?

Until the elves demand lebensraum

How can /tesg/ even compete?

>the Septim Empire never fell, it just stumbled
The empire was named "septim" because he was ruled by the Septim. You can't give the name of a dynasty to an empire if it's no more ruled by that dynasty.

link to the outfit plox

Oh my a lore discussion.
>still no harmony
Trully a meme.

GOD DAMN, why is playing as a Breton so damn satisfying?

stop stalking other peoples tumblrs to shitpost

its in the discord

I'm going to backtrack here. Your initial claim about Nords worshipping Imperial gods exclusively is wrong. In Skyrim, many invoke Shor, Kyne, etc. on a regular basis. It's clear that the religions blended and different ones are more prevalent depending on region.
>So with your logic, that dude is Zenithar, right?
It's a case of "he is but he isn't" like literally all TES deities.

Are you shitposting about the discord? Let me guess, you were kicked from their little circle?

>didn't collapse right after the Imperial Crisis
>didn't collapse right after Potentate Ocato's assassination
>didn't collapse at any point during the 7 year Stormcrown Interregnum
hmm really makes you think

the Reman Empire didn't end until the assassination of the Akaviri Potentates more than four centuries into the Second Era

>waaaaah waaaaaaah

I don't suppose anyone could recommend some of the mods on the graphics page of tesgeneral, assuming my computer is comprised mainly of spudflesh?

It didn't collapse yet obviously, but it's getting closer and closer with each game. It can't support all its provinces and allies, it can't earn the loyalty of its remaining provinces, it can't repel an invasion from 1 (one) island of piss elves, and it can't put down a backwater rebellion of religious fanatics led by a shortsighted hothead. If you're trying to say this is the same Septim Empire, you're fucking delusional. If Tiber Septim came back to life and saw the state of it, he'd shoot himself.

>the Reman Empire didn't end until the assassination of the Akaviri Potentates more than four centuries into the Second Era
It was called the Akaviri Potentate. The Second Empire survived, but it wasn't no more the Reman Empire from the beginning. Same about the Third Empire, including the Septim Empire AND the Medes Empire.

if its on the guide, its recommended by us already. given that, try out nobleskyrim2k, the performance edition

>he'd shoot himself
>instead of taking the reigns again and finishing what he started with the Siege of Alinor

kek

still confusing empires and dynasties m8
and if you're going to start bitching about continuity of heirs then take a look at Cephorus II

No he'd shoot himself. It's that bad.
>still arguing semantics
Come on man, that's a cheap cop out. You can just admit you're wrong if you have nothing better to respond with. It's fine, you're anonymous. No shame in it.

Okay, the Empire still can be named 3septim Empire" from his foundator, even if it's only by name. But I guess it makes sense, I mean, the money still showing Tiber Septim and the fact the Medes don't changed this means a lot. Probably better to keep the "label".

and, y'know, the lack of widespread infrastructural collapse

ok I get that you're stupid but Bethesda spelled it out in the most painfully obvious way that TLDB is the second coming of Tiber Septim
>avatar of the god of change doesn't want to cause change
?????????

>lack of widespread infrastructural collapse
>every imperial/nord forts are already ruined in Skyrim beside Helgen during th first minutes of the game
But that was also the case in Oblivion. Still really stupid when fucking Morrowind had actually fonctional forts with legionnaire inside, even in a remote place like Solstheim, not bandits/necromancers/hobos but I blame Bethesda for that shit.

>it can't repel an invasion from 1 (one) island of piss elves
3 provinces. Aldmeri Dominion has 3 provinces that used the man power from all three
>it can't put down a backwater rebellion of religious fanatics led by a shortsighted hothead

But it did, less than a year in fact and you were there when the stormcloaks were defeated but then Alduin showed up.

Is there a chance to miss getting Serana as a follower after returning her to Harkon? I sided with the Dawnguard

Why is /tesg/ incapable of having lore discussion without resorting to shitflinging?

No. Don't worry about it. You can't escape her.

because we keep getting flooded with entry-level /v/tards

Because we are not nice people.

You'll meet her again soon and she'll follow you through the entire quest. Just keep playing.

You're making two huge assumptions. 1) That TLDB will be able to fight in the war and 2) that he will side with the Empire
They didn't defeat the stormcloaks until Ulfric's head was removed from his shoulders (without fair trial, mind you) but that never happened thanks to the second coming of Tiber Septim.
lorefags all have some mental disability of some kind. I'm 99% convinced from what I've seen of them here.

>you're making huge assumptions
>makes colossal assumptions

oh lawdy lawd

>They didn't defeat the stormcloaks until Ulfric's head was removed from his shoulders
They defeated Ulfric at the Pale Pass area and had him in bondage. It wasn't thanks to the second coming but to Alduin.

I'm not assuming you're autistic, I'm observing it.
>defeated
*ambushed, from which he escaped. You can't say he's defeated when he's still running around, and his escape IS all thanks to the reincarnation of Tiber Septim, don't know what you're trying to say there.

I'm convinced now that you're just looking for (you)s with that retarded logic.

It is very obvious that's the case.

are (You) sure you aren't looking in a mirror

>y-you're retarded
Nice non argument. If you don't have anything to contribute to the discussion, don't say anything at all.