Itt

post ugliest cars

>post ugliest cars
OP's mom.

Plus the CUBE can outlast any POS domestic ever made. Cars under the Jap brands will kill everything else in reliability.

Not OP< but I have a soft spot for the Cube. I don't understand why it gets the hate it does. It's not ugly, just asymmetrical. The Juke is ugly

of course they will

Volvo can't even outlast a house fly's lifespan. It can't stand a chance of Toyota's longevity.

highest milage car in the world is a_____

B18 is where shits at

Trsanmorfers! Robotts in the skies!

PFFFFT, Oh you mean the car that got a ton of engine replacements? You've been lied to if you believe this POS made it at 3 million miles with it's original engine.

Hell, Toyota Land Cruisers made it past 2 million with it's original engines, and could out last the body of it if it too.

and no amazons have?

Lamo, Toyota's bodys will rust out long before the engine cucks out.

Seriously, we have a ~90 something Corona thats been shedded its hole life, surface rusting though the paint like fucken everywhere.

The only Toyota's that dont rust out completely are the Fibreglass Land Crusiers.

> Works for a company thats had half a dozen 70's Landcrusiers, all wrecked.
> Half a dozen 80's Hilux's, almost all wrecked.
> Couple of 90's Hilux's, not wrecked yet but gutless as fucken even with turbo's

> pic
Wow that's cute

>lying this hard

any car fucking rusts if you don't take good care of it. Rusting ain't gonna stop any Toyota. it's gonna keep going.

It still baffles me that someone at Nissan approved this for production.

Yea, but the body's will rust away - Its just shit Japanese Steel.

Komatsu's do it as well.

We have a JCB from like the 70's thats grown into a tree thats still almost mint in terms of rust.

what were they actually thinking?

It actually looks okay by today's standards. Reminds me of Homer Simpson's car from that one episode.

This. It's everything that was wrong with the K12 Micra turned up to a million.

It sells fucking well though, almost one person out of 100 has one

great car, looks shit though, bad enough for me to never touch one

No joke, I find the Aztec to be so ugly it's fucking hilarious. This on the other hand isn't. My mom calls the Aztec a Garbage truck, this looks like a dumpster with melted trash cans stuck tot he front.

Also autotragic only.

People like to bitch a lot about the new NSX but Nissan did it first.

You know, I agree. At least the Aztek (and similarly the original Multipla) fully embraced the fact that it looks fucking weird, whereas that looks like they tried to cover up the fact that it looks fucking weird by sticking a normal front on it, like the facelift Multipla.

Successfully dethroned the Nissan Juke for "Ugliest shitbox currently being sold" for me.

>Cars under the Jap brands will kill everything else in reliability.
lol weebs are such pathetic cucks

>Cars under the Jap brands will kill everything else in reliability.

fuck u its sexy

>J.D Power
kek'd

t. DIESEL FIAT

sperg more eurocuck

>Toyota Land Cruisers made it past 2 million with it's original engines

What about the tranny?

It looks like it got stung by a bee, what the hell?

Still would rather have one with a LS swap instead of a FRS/BRZ/86

>mercedes more reliable than honda
Where the fuck did you get this gay chart

Fiatcuck BTFO

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

It's "initial quality" which means diddly. All the people who went to the stealerships for a used car who got suckered into a new car report fewer problems with their new cars. Yay.

>implying initial quality means anything

just because it didn't explode after you drove it off the lot doesn't mean it will last for hundreds of thousands of miles

Look at this ugly shitbox.

>someone OKed this

actual people bought this

I see a lot of black women driving these abominations, I'm not kidding. They don't care, it makes them feel superior, like placing themselves on a higher pedestal looking down at the inferior sedan drivers.

>dodge at the top
I always knew the FCA bitching was a busrider meme

I kind of like how the TT looks, but the awful haldex drivetrain kills it for me

If it were a true quattro car that was longitudinally mounted I'd like it more. But it's really just a New Beetle with a body kit and a different badge

Look like fucking marshmallows. Such bloated cars. I puke in my mouth a bit every time I see one.

i like the cube. its funky but it grows on you. kind of like pugs.

My mother unironically wanted one. My dad said no.

Well, your dad saved your mom's life. Brakes went out on my mine down the street. Yes, I had this piece of shit and I have the balls to admit it.

I too like cartoon abomination vehicles
>t. Veloster turbo owner

>Buick higher than Toyota
The fuck?

What retard thinks this looks good?

you'd have to be a total twat to like that, good job

Damn i didnt know Porsches are that reliable.

They're like the one brand that still adheres to the good definition of German engineering.