/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2516
Big Fucking Tail Edition
Also Shit Card Edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Collectors Pack 2017 (May 13rd)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist (June 3rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)

●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Dimensional Guardians (May 26th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (7th July)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29599061
youtu.be/837PT0vpS5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's the best Supreme Servant and why is it Clear Wing?

>●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
The death of my favorite card game will be a lovely birthday present.

I have a feeling the game will be hurt, but recover once Links are expanded upon late on. When all the petdecks and shitters get Links as support.

Yeah, but it feels like a big, irreversible step the game is taking, the similar to what they did when DUEA.
But hey, alot of my favourite decks are barely touched by links and a few of them can actually make good use of them.

Why will it die then?

Dramatiziation.
The game will probably be negatively impacted in alot of ways, it's kind of a "ride or die" either the game adapts and handles this sudden change well or it collapses on itself after reaching critical mass.
Depending on what future link support/hate we get the game will either turn into a permanent D-ruler format kinda thing because of how strong the mechanic is or there will be enough anti-Link shit that we'll be able to tech against it.

How is my boy Terrortop still not limited in TCG?

Hell, now that I think about it, how's Norden not banned yet? I understand the last banlist was a stunt to sell more DUSA but these are changes that should've been made 6 months ago.

I still think there will be a new banlist before we enter Link format, there is no way Tewart and pals will let shit like Gofu run free the first months.

>I have the same birthday as another user

Won't links start with the starter deck though?
If links ruin the game then surely it will be ruined on july 21st?

Not enough "good" links to go to town with.
If anything some decks WILL be slowed down by links for those few months, but when we start getting Links that are really good Ala Firewall shit might hit the fan. That said it'll probably take 1-2 sets before Links hit this Critical mass of the "perfect" summon method.

Gofu needs to be limited, Dandylion needs to be banned, Photon Sanctuary needs to be banned, Seraphanite needs to be banned, and Firewall Dragon needs to be semi-limited

Will my boy evade the banlist?
Can change level into Link, especially after Proxy as stepping stones.

>Photon Sanctuary needs to be banned
You forgot the fucking things have harsh restriction.

That little nigger needs to be banned. Which means he won't.

But Dark Synchro is not a thing in TCG!

Links on percy when?

Do you have what it takes to defeat the local champion, /dng/?
Before the duel he throws away your best cards.

My best cards are banned, so yeah.

Even if he just throws away my Ratpiers I can win.

Xth for sex with Aisha(s).

Reprint

TRANSLATE IT WEEBS

>When there are face-up WIND, WATER, FIRE and EARTH monster(s) on the field: Target up to 2 Fusion-Material monsters in your Graveyard that were sent to the Graveyard as a result of a Fusion Summon; Destroy 2 other cards in your hand and/or face-up on your field, including a Spell card, and if you do, shuffle your deck, and if you do that, you can shuffle either your or your opponent's deck, if both the destroyed cards were Spell card.
Woah.
WOAAAH.

Help me out, some time ago someone dig up an overlord Towers Synchro ft. Trains meme deck, I can't find it anymore. I remember it ran the new (at the time) trap that counts as 3 tributes.
Anyone has it?

Just remembered it used Deskbot Base to rank10 if it helps.

Is it from this one?

Yes! I'm trying to throw Mobile Base in Trains and figured there could be some neat ideas to integrate there. Thanks.

Well, the original nico doesn't put the decklist.
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29599061

Some user compiled the cards that get played in that duel.
Good enough I say.

Yep I remember those threads but couldn't find them.

>Fire Fist
It's shit

you're shit

we have to do something in that date

Let's have a character tournament across all franchises minus Vrains before then, see whose the strongest out of multitude of decks to send off the old format.

>175883984
Try using these guys and splash a little Trickstar engine (1-2 Lilybell, 1-3 Lightstage) for free link fodder and S/T "removal". Symphonics also have some nice synergy (3 Guitar, 1 Mic, 0-1 Piano) by discarding Goukis and providing an extra NS and Omega access (Piano+Rising Scorpio)

You can even add Decode talker in the extra to complete the S1 Appmon Trio

We can call it 'Legacy of the Worthless'.

Is it just me or are level 2 light fairies and transmodify completely legit now because of venus?

Meant for >banning any Plant monster that isn't Lonefire

That's alot of trash cards.

>Darling Cobra

du-it

>6-5 cards that can do the Venus combo without wasting your Normal
>Even if you don't have Terra/Stage/Lily or ball in your hand you can use them on the Goukis for Rematch plays
Not bad. Will test on LinkPro.
Wouldn't Cobra be shit without Seraphanite? Wasting your Normal and a monster is very risky if the reward isn't big enough.

Dont bully Z-arK

No way to fit Mobile Base here, you'd need to run Terrortop and you have literally no use for any rank3. This meme works even better now with Set Rotation, though.

Can someone post their Egyptian god pendulum deck ? I never played pendulums in my entire life and I want to take a look.

Just throw in Gate Zero and Gate Infinity.
Pendulum Back also lets you recycle Egyptians because they destroy themselves at the end of the turn.

Balloon Fetish

Post Waifus
No cards allowed

Say hello to my two friends!

What are the best licensed YuGiOh games?

Tagforce 2 and up
Don't play 1

fug, one less slot for Red-Eyes/Amazoness cards

>buy a box of MACR
>pull no secrets
>everyone else pulls shit
is this set bad luck?

Forbidden Memories, 5D's DS games, Tag Force, Capsule Monster Coliseum, The Falsebound Kingdom.

Yu-Gi-Oh! was one of the main Konami IPs before shit like the Zexal games, Duel Links and Legacy of the Duelist.

>box and case rarity ratios fucked

AHAHAHAHAHA we're going to wait almost three months for KonamiShit to put their heads on straight to fix up their shit with the special edition

Sympathies for my cousin though trying to build pure true dracos with only 1 Diagram he has most of the stuff but seems he's going to pick up the other two and probably a set of master peace from local vendors that probably cum stain rheie singles

>ygorganization made an unbox video with amazing pulls
>everyone else gets shit

Really activates my almonds.

>impulse bought 250 dollars worth of cards
>one's a petdeck that runs 3 e-tele, I don't care about the banlist
>the other is pure subterror
>mfw I don't play this game anymore
>mfw I already regret this decision.
40 bucks of it came from ghost rare Stardust, because I did pull one at one point and sold it for like 80 bucks and really wanted one back.

(You)

I mean if you have two decks just make sure they are equally strong and then play with a friend or a sibling.

I think this card has the coolest looking art in the game. God damn.

You know, Dartz has some pretty interesting cards

>Interesting
More like broken as hell

r u fckin srs

Are they still broken by todays standards, or were they only broken for the time period?

>literally just Construct + Towers
Wow, amazing. It's shit.

Why the hell that thing needs to be SS'd immediately and not something like
>if this card would be destroyed, it gains 500 ATK instead
>if you used this effect, skip your next Draw Phase

Did he have some kind of benefit on SSing a monster or something

>see this card
>think of how amazing it is
>play it and realize Terrortop doesn't trigger

Why can't Konami let us have nice things?

Why did I feel that making all Battle Damage 0 is actually not that broken? I mean, Chicken Game exist after all.
It'll be used as R3 fodder instead, unless Shunoros is just that broken.

>Boxes are fucked
>Loli is $84 and Daiagram is $93
I have no choice but to buy a box, hopefully I can at least grab some master piss stuff to trade

This is probably a stupid question, but who exactly controls the shaddolls. Puppets do need Puppet Masters unless the answer is just ancient Egyptian magic

In the anime I think it was just so he could protect Kyutora while slowly making it into a beatstick

outside of the anime you can probably make your opponent OTK themselves

>who exactly controls the shaddolls
Construct.
Until MG5 translation confirm otherwise.

Yeah maybe itll all be explained. Cause isnt construct a puppet herself? Or maybe its a cycle where the puppet master got it started, hooked them all together and now they all control each other. or some silly shit

If you look carefully, Construct doesn't have string attached to her body parts.
They all comes from her back instead.

Well, she might be a puppet of Tierra, but at least she's not a puppet controlled by the Shaddoll string.

I hadn't noticed she didnt have her own strings. But then on Shekinaga, It kinda looks like Construct was forcibly combined with Towers, she has a bunch of weird things besides the string wrapped around her body and it looks like shes unconscious and slumped. She also now has strings attached to her body parts instead of ones just coming off her. Though i'm probably dumb and this is explained in a Master Guide somewhere

How Nekroz works with Ariel now? Is it good?

Yes it's the new meta, it will top the next YCS.

Worthless until Shurit is free, even then it won't be great. I doubt you'd even play Ariel without him.

I'm so bored. When does the next big card pack release? This thread is slow and dead.

What is the best dark dragon that can be special summoned?

Full CP17 spoilers within the next few days, but that's only 12(?) cards. VJump on the 15th-18th should have some more fun stuff from the Duelist Pack and maybe Circuit Break.

TCG missed its chance.

Hit terrortop and every deck just swaps in the predator plant engine instead and nothing changes.

what are best unboxing YouTube channels?
simplyunlucky?
Teamsamurai?
cyberknight?

She can be good at sucking my dick

STOP

When will fucking Percy update his ygopro with the Links, holy shit, I'm done living in the past.

ask in his discord

youtu.be/837PT0vpS5E

About 3:20 he starts to reliaze the cards are fake and he just goes complete silence about 3:45 to 4:00
Late on he just tries to keep his cool, and keeps doubting.

I feel so sad for him...

I sympathize. That happened to me when I was a kid.

Make me, you fucking pansy

Should I just go for pure dinos?
I mean diagram is so expensive.

Don't be mean!

When links hit TCG.

The Portuguese/Brazilian edition wasn't expensive here, they even sell boxes really cheap in one Black Friday.

Memes aside yes, running 1 Ariel 1 Sorcerer and 1 Princess is pretty good since Valkyrus it the MVP of the deck at this point. Running 1 Exa is kinda bad but has its uses.

>That name misprinted Gaia at 8:00
>poorly cut Hane-hane at 10:25
At least they are pretty well made. Compared to some of the shit I used to see when I was a kid.

>Tri-Horned Dragon retrain/support never ever

>friend's dad gave me a huge sheet of cards that had rare as fuck cards and some weren't available in the west at the time.
>people still wanted to trade for them despite them clearly being poorly cut from a sheet and them being in moonspeak.
Someone gave me a CED for the Obelisk. I still have it too.

>opponent brings True Kings to a single
>laugh at him, hit EP because I know he desperately needs the win
>tries to mill me out with Mariamne
>he panics when I actually start banishing his cards
>get him down to 1200
>he blows up everything he can, flips Imperial Order
>realizes he can't blow up any more cards with Master Piece
>realizes if he passes, he loses
>he actually attacks
>mfw

>realizes if he passes, he loses
How?

Imperial Order would kill him on my SP since he ran out of Continuous cards in his Graveyard.