/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12900041
youtube.com/watch?v=rMSixTwriNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best girl
Best cake
Best wife

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

Claiming bestest girl!

I love Haru!

What are the chances that akechi is still alive?

Katsuya should be in P5 Arena, he was mentioned in 5, it's basically confirmed, there can be no arguments, shut up

100%

Let's have a poll!

strawpoll.me/12900041

I just got to the point where Akechi's blackmailing me into teaming up with him(10/26), and I noticed 2 odd things about what he said.

First, why did he call the other world "the Metaverse" even though we didn't tell him what we called the other world?

Second, why did he claim that his Persona awakened out of a desire to survive and find the truth, when everyone else awakened their Personas out of resentment and hatred of something or someone?

As an aside, why hasn't Akechi gotten meme associated with Russian takoyaki like he has with pancakes?

Aw, Chie a cute. Why does nobody seem to like her around here?

Ryuji is best boy

I can't wait to play Persona 5 Goro of the Resurrection!

Because pancakes brought his downfall, so it's meme-ier.

anymore*
she was one of the most popular P4 girls, but nobody talks about 1-4 because we've just hit a month since P5's release

>He sure is.

High because he's popular.
In reality he should be dead since the Palace disappeared while he was knocked out/dying.

You'll just have to find out in Persona 5: Crimson, releasing in 2018.

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Daily reminder.

I love Chie

Anons that want P3 to be remade: what would you like to see done about Tartarus? Keep it random? Throw in a few manually designed floors each block? Also would you like it if they kept and updated the shadows, or replaced them with demons like in 5?

Isn't Ryuji the only one from the main cast of P5 with a pretty depressing future ahead of him? I mean, he has no skills and is really bad at studying. What is he even going to do? I honestly kinda feel bad for him.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>In reality he should be dead since the Palace disappeared while he was knocked out/dying.
If you hit ballot counting day after he "dies" and before sending the calling card, he comes into your attic with a swarm of cops

100%

Actually, the PT left the palace to send the calling card after fighting him, so he could have escaped before then and gone into hiding. It's a big if, though.

I actually doubt they'll bring him back, maybe they'll have an imposter or something, but he's definitely dead.

DELET THIS. Poor girl got bullied to hell and back in that one.

She was the most popular so it was obligatory to hate on her apparently. I had no qualms since I personally saw her as more a friend than a waifu.

P.E. Teacher probably the best occupation for him

You should have told me that BEFORE I friendzoned Makoto, you PRICK!

I want to bully Fuuka!

Meet the NEET

She was so close to winning, too.

Fuck Groo.

I would love P3 to be remade, but more likely it will just get a rerelease on PS4 via PS2 emulation

He'll be a host club boy.

I want to tie up an autistic fox!

He'll become Kamoshida 2.0

>P5 Arena
>PT meet Naoto
>She says she needs to bring in her associate but warns he's a little odd

They could always pull some bullshit about him quickly using his phone to leave the metaverse before he died (would explain why they only commented on the lack of vital readings, because he just up and left)

I mean, he technically could get out but let's be honest, you fucked him up, then Shido's version of him fucked him up. What are the chances? Ignoring that this is anime bullshit aka high.

That's not canon! :^)

Wow Reaper was a bitch holy shit. The only annoying part was the Mudo/Hama stuff he started doing but I bought like 10 Homunculus and he missed a lot so he didn't even start killing my party until the last like 2 turns.
The twins gave me 20 balms of life for beating them though, so I just revived and stomped him.
Is it time to move on to SMT now that I'm too comfortable with Persona?

I want to romance her and then cheat on her with Yukari just to see her heart break.

what would be the point in the big sacrifice moment if he was just willingly going to save his own skin anyway

Anyone have the pic of groo ending the entire game with a bang?

Yaldabaoth snatched him in the right moment after he pulled the trigger and before the bullet hit him.

>"Everyone that text was meant for Ryuji and Ryuji only! Please delete it from the group chat now! Futaba please hack into the system and delete it for them! NOW!"

I don't give a single shit as long as they let me control my party members.

I mean, the exact same thing happened with Ryuji when they escaped the boat

Fuck
Yusuke's japanese voice makes me hard

This ignores the structure of Palaces and their rules but I can see this happening.

Yaldy is a bully and a cheating son of a bitch, I can see this happening.

100% confirmed alive, literally no doubt.

How many Guts points are needed to go from 4 to 5? I need to know because I want to get and clear the Hangman request before clearing the November Palace.

too late Morgana commited sudoku

>"Wow lady Ann. They're bigger than I ever imagined!"

Stop chasing after old women

>Yaldy is a bully and a cheating son of a bitch, I can see this happening.
Yeah. He clearly don't want Goro to win, so maybe he throw him in the deepest level of VR Prison for further use of him in case his plan foiled.

The app is called the metaverse navigator so it's obvious what the place is called.
Also he claimed to find his persona when he was about to die, just like everyone else. For him personally, he claims to have found his inner rebel because he so desperately wanted to seek the truth.

the moment where Makoto were almost gonna feel the pain of romancing several woman but thanks to junpei kenji kazushi he got saved

>Only if you tell me how to do that.

It hurts to post this. RIP Kawakami, you suffered too much only to get blown the fuck up at the end.
Joker was a fucking boss the whole way through though.

>He'll become Kamoshida 2.0
Kamoshida was a national hero and a very respected athlete. If anything, Ryuji will be far less impressive in a similar position.

I mean they kept his fate offscreen and ambiguous.

Maybe he appears in DLC in the alternate path of where Joker agrees with Yaltabaoth. Feeling betrayed by him and realizing true justice, he tries to stop Joker and Yaltabaoth.

Who are those two?

>we'll never see Futaba-Baofu interact with each other

Some shop Crying Jordon on Morgana's face

>Groo won twice the Hunger Games
It's like he really want to crawl his way out to the sequel

Why do all the Ultimate weapons only have 90% hit rate? That's pretty fucking low for a "ultimate" weapon.

Thanks. That's about 11 Big Bang Challenges (9 with Luck Fortune buffs). Time to get munching.

Thanks kinda user, that was such a good hg

With special mention to Joker's rampage and Sojiro killing Futaba

My dick is pretty low for an "ultimate" weapon.

>no multiple choice available
shit poll

you posted that last thread dude you got your answer there

But user both Suous are already in P4A. It's ultra hard to get them though

>Is friends with a model, a rich businesswoman, and a potentially famous artist
Dude is better off than me. At least he has connections.

>P5 Arena
>Katsuya, Naoto, Adachi, Junpei and Dojima all laugh at Goro's shit detective work

congratulations you've just figured out why he's called Ace defective

>"Wait, are you THE Baofu? The notorious hacker Baofu that masterminded the ruthless attack that virtually destroyed every criminal family in Taiwan? THAT BAOFU?"
>"um... yes?"
>"I... WORSHIP YOU!!!"

I would fucking love to see that kind of interaction.
And them bro-ing in up with their prometheuses.

why junpei

>Katsuya, Naoto, Adachi, Junpei and Dojima all laugh at Goro's shit detective work
Why would they? He's not even a real detective so what's the point?

Guy who did that HG here.

I'll be posting another one tomorrow (as to pad them out a bit) and this one will be another fun one. Look forward to it.

I cannot fucking handle these Persona memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=rMSixTwriNY

>Goro counters by saying Dojima hasn't even closed his wife's case
>Naoto says he could have closed it if he killed her himself like a certain fake detective
>Dojima starts sweating

Is /ourguy/ in it?

What are the chances of P5 getting a direct sequel instead of a spin-off or a completely separate P6?

The series has changed the director just recently. P5 was also the best selling game for Atlus.

Also, Akechi is obviously alive. What are they going to do with him?

It would be a nice change of pace, in my opinion. The current plot formula (almost identical in P4 and 5) is getting pretty old.

does anyone have a png of the little warning bar under bosses that gets triggered to 99% after you send a calling card?

>that sweater
Is that a Mass Effect reference?

Nope, sorry. No memes, only Persona 5 characters. The other HGanon does the meme ones.

>Mishima, Ryuji or Yusuke

If you had to date one of them (regardless of your sexuality), which one would you choose?

>Merciless
>all this fucking grinding
>literally hours upon hours

P5-2 doesn't make much sense. Unlike P2, it's built around the growth of the cast, gameplay included. To do a tie in you would need to abandon almost the entire cast to do it, and at that point why not just make P6?

SHould we make them more special and only have them on friday nights

Ryuji.

I'd be content if they did some kind of expansion like P5: Year 2 or something like that to tie up loose ends like Groo's fate and Futaba's father.

you could say that about any sequel ever

they could easily make up some new threat that restores the metaverse and have them return

You shouldn't be playing merciless if grinding is your solution to everything

Mishima and Ryuji are too straight
Yusuke I can spend an evening with before he'd even realize it's a "date"