/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1535

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for May:
4/30 - 5/9 - Alchemist Astray
5/10 - 5/15 - All Four Celestials
5/17 - 5/24 - Guild War (Light)
5/25 - 5/30 - Xeno Ifrit Showdown
5/25 - 5/30 - Hero's Return (Naoise event rerun)
5/31 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

5/6 - 5/15 - Free Memerolls
5/1 - 5/15 - Golden Week Special (Free Rolls, Magnafest, 1/2 Off Coop/Specials, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

how do i dual box

Gentlemen, I like VLC.

Gentlemen, I love VLC!

I like AVI, I like RMVB, I like 120fps, I like interlacing,

I like rainbowing, I like the dot crawl, I like blocking.

I like the ringing, and I like tinny audio.

On a computer, a DVD player, a PS3, on a Mac, on an Archos. I truly love each and every kind of artifact man can encode to a file.

I like the broken ASS support when even the simplest of lines fails to render correctly. When the translator's notes overlaps the main dialogue, it makes my heart dance!

I like when an encode displays like it is corrupted!
It always left a warm feeling in my chest when they would check the CRC, only to find it is correct.

DELIFORD DAME!

Zeniths for Vira?
Spend Zeniths on Dark Fencer?

I like it when #darkhold encoders post on AnimeSuki and RAGE about the topic at hand. I recall how much it moved me, seeing how epic longposts were made, how they would shun the subject again and again, even though it wouldn't die. And it's painfully exciting when a leecher posts about how great it is in the same thread. And how wonderful it is to have 120fps for a show that is a constant 23.976!

And that pitiful resistance, encoding to h264, despite it being harder on the CPU. I even remember when XviD had a 10:1 leecher ratio!

I like it when the MKV fanboys are thrown into chaos. And when the VFR feature they are supposed to be promoting is violated repeatedly... oh how very sad it is.

I like it when the detail and sharpness in HD encodes are crushed and obliterated! And them being filtered, smearing and ghosting and looking worse than a standard DVD.
Gentlemen, what I want is a low bitrate hell.

Gentlemen, my compatriots, leechers, you who abuse my XDCC bots... gentlemen, what do you desire? Do you also want eyecancer? Is a return to the age of VCDs what you want? Do you yearn for a VHS encode that stretches the very limits of poor quality, the artifacts so intense that it makes Stevie Wonder cringe?

Very well then, we shall have VLC.

Just be yourself.

165 Chev HLs and I got 3 summons, 2 axes, 2 harps, 3 guns, 14 +1s, 1 +2, and 0 swords.

>60 FPS anime
One of the most disgusting things humans have created

don't believe the hype

Silva or Jeanne?

Is it even worth ticketing a Gisla if I don't have Hades?

I just want to be useful next GW

And yes, I have Zoi

P-playable Lich?

Use renown on tia gun or celeste axe? I already have a complete fire pool but I want to make a second team

Romeo

If you have Zoi why are you using 4 axe?

>he doesn't remember the time when watching gg's chinese cartoons on VLC could get you pwned

Celeste Claw

No Zoi yet.
What should I replace with Gisla?

LIVE

What's the story between Naoise, Seruel and Heles?
Why does Heles keep mentioning those two boys so often?

Reposting since I didn't get a single (You) last thread:

I was planning on ticketing Korwa with this next ticket, and I might still do that, but as you can see from this atrocious box, aside from the Keeper of "Balance", my dark characters are all pure garbage. And with dark GW coming up, I've been wondering if it wouldn't be better to ticket a dark character for now, putting Korwa on hold, and then ticket her with the next one. I was actually considering Naru, for the Zoi+Naru combo of quick ODA kills for GW farming.
>But DJeanne!
I realize she's a better overall pick for dark, and gives more damage overall than anyone in that element, but I'm assuming if I'm just gonna go with sustained damage, I may as well ticket Korwa. Note that I have ZERO wind SSR characters, so I really need to think about my other elements here. I'm only considering Naru for her usefulness in farming GW (and other things), so DJeanne is mainly competing for that for me. For any other purpose I'd be ticketing Korwa.

Please help.

Cog's feet!

I love you!

>celeste axe
If you're even considering using Renown on an axe that means you don't have Zoi.
If you don't have Zoi you shouldn't be playing dark.

Because I just got her?

They have 3some everyday and now Heles doesn't know whose the child is.

>tfw fell for the axe meme and spent 4 months of renown on axes instead of claws even though I had Zoi
/gbfg/ was a mistake.

I'm too lazy and dumb to read the entire thing. But here is your (You) you couldn't get.

I already have 2 claws mlb from drops
I have Cerberus though and she's so cute :3

Hurry up and pix me!

>Note that I have ZERO wind SSR characters
Get DJeanne. You want a workable team first.

C6FC96FA

If you don't have hades then just collect claws and cortanas.

A single gisla won't do jack shit and since zoi has backwater support you're capping with or without it so w/e.

>I already have 2 claws mlb from drops
MORE claws. 6 of them.

>Gisla
Maybe if you're using Bahamut???? I'm not sure how the math would work out on that.
I think another claw + Celeste summon would be better than Gisla.

Posts like this should be bannable offenses and I've had Zoi since day one

I should have just rolled fire for waifus,
I fucking regret everything.

>If you don't have Zoi you shouldn't be playing dark.
>if you don't have cheat code you shouldn't be playing games
Zoiniggers are this delusional.

um no, gisla is better than 2 baha weapon

Okay let me get this straight. Depending on the class I play, determines what weapon drops?

Might explain why I have gotten 7 Harps as a Super Star. Now I am playing Hawkeye I get a gun.

Thanks.

I'm not new to the game, I already have good characters in one or two other elements. I'm just taking rainbow meta into consideration because there are a few elements I have no characters in, like Wind.

I ougi'd into mirror image goodbye.

Newfag here. Should I get Percy for my fireshit or something else. Friend advised me to maybe get a crimson finger, but I'm having doubts about that.
I was also thinking of getting Altair or Korwa since I've started making a water grid before switching to fire, and otherwise farming tiamat magna is easy peasy for me now.
Pls resppnd.

Want to know a sekrit?
I go into boat raids and spam Rage II to mist everyone
I also use parabots and and grav to fuck people's phalanxes
Tee hee

No, it doesn't work like that.

cute picture

artist?

I understand

Fuck off, it's obvious you don't play dark and are just parroting shit you've read here.

what element?

What did I say that was incorrect?
Zoi defines the entire element. The best grids are based entirely around having her.

>It's cheating if I don't have it!!!!!!
I'm the delusional one?

will a kinda user buy me a suptix, i can payback at a later date once i get my paycheck. or give that mad succ

>earth DLF's everything

My best ticket so far.

I hope the nm has such a bullshit anti-zoi mechanics that will make all the zoiniggers cry of pain.

It would be so nice seeing all those faggots whining in anguish with their MUH DAMAGE CAP

Sure but you've got to pay for your plane ticket

My MVP chests are always garbage what the fuck.

Remove animas from them you stupid fucks.

>baha weapon
The summon you nerd, not the weapon.
The claw is obviously better than the Gisla if you're using Celeste.

Zoi is the ultimate cheat code in this game, don't pretend otherwise.
It's totally fine to use her, I have no problem with it, just don't go around telling people it's the only way to play the game. This shit is just a mobage, some people only play for waifus, not esport.

Lamo than I have some weird luck getting 7 Harps in a row?

Does Siete work well off element as a burst enabler for short fights? Kind of like a lesser Zoi

I have Siete,Carmilina,Gawain, Rosetta and Korwa how should I build a team? I really wanna use Siete in my battles

>burst so hard game needs to be designed around one character
>not cheating
>grapes

lmao just stop, enjoy your nerfs and plain damage

How many different wind buncles do I want?

>He fell for the MVP meme

I guess so.

but u will still have a hardtime vs a crew with 30 s.zoi
if everyone can deal 7mil on the 1st turn, they basicallly can clear 100nm every 10-30sec

trigger doesnt matter much if u'r fighting against that many s.zoi

All this autism and yet too asshurt to suggest a better player

>17k Honors
5th
What the fuck are you doing?

There's a link to the artist if you google reverse search it

ever since someone posted this pic last thread and i've been masturbating at them

>I hope the nm has such a bullshit anti-zoi mechanics that will make all the zoiniggers cry of pain.
They are already testing it this event: boss with plain damage after ougi.

Why is Deliford such a cutie?

The entire crew doing one single nm at a time would be the most retarded idea ever though.

MPC-HC and mpv, the industry standard.

I'm willing to ERP for a ticket!

but that will be the fastest tho

Some say 2, I say 3 to be safe.

Post'em

who are you ticketing

answer carefully

Contact?

Except this one sucks. Specially since you can just veil it.

If they want to stop zoi the nm must have at least 3 triggers of white damage and one after every ougi.

Fight to survive mortal!

I've been playing dark since like 5 months after release and the only fire ssr I have is Metera.

user stop.

Apart from Sara and Galadar, does earth have any other tanks?

That's why I said testing. They will probably go all out on anti-zoi for next GW, else it will just turn into a niggerfest.

So virusmate disables my chat and sticker button, is there anyway I can get it to not do that? I've looked through the settings but maybe I'm retarded.

inb4 don't use it

PLEASE RESPOND

ummm it its the best idea in this case since we're talking about s.zoi
lets say it take 30~1min for everyone to finish using every skill + pressing attack once + loading +

in 1hr they can get 120mil~240mil

just have 5 ppl constatnly open nm, everyone just go in each and every one of them, wanpan and repeat for the all the nm

trigger wont do a thing for that kind of crew

No idea for first
Yes for 2nd. You will be playing DF for an incredibly long time. ATK and Debuff are core.

Zoi is the ultimate enabler because at the time she was released she took advantage of the way the game was designed. Her strength is directly tied into that and the element worked just fine (though lacked a buffer of any real value) before her. As the game changes to counter her and in general the dominance of the higher elements I.E. light and dark, her role will eventually become more specific. Adding to this, longer fights and HL are by their nature anti-zoi and/or reduce her effectiveness. If you play dark, you would do well to have a HL grid that composes more axes and a grid that composes mostly claws for content that is easily brute forced.

I want him and DJ making cute nerdy kids together.

>mpv
Multi purpose vehicle?

thanks yugu chang!