/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
imgur.com/a/sti8o
youtube.com/watch?v=dANn_pWKwww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for trannies

SS Kuno?!

For the Emprah!

>DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE IT WOULD BE THIS EASY?

>What this general needs is 2 guilds to wardec the shit out of each other constantly.
If only we had the population for that.

Game started going downhill with the inclusion of new classes. I remember necromancer was just as cancerous in PvE, nevermind that animists could solo contest keep sieges AND farm spots.

I quit around the end of Atlantis, which was good. Can't say the PvP was better with the transition to new frontiers. I just hope this game's node wars fill that void.

You could start it small. I know there's at least 8 in the EU guild.

Yeah NF really changed things but at the time there wasn't really a lot of competition for RvR (except Planetside 1 which I also played). BDO won't fill the void, and TESO certainly didn't either. I'm keeping an eye on Camelot Unchained but the development isn't going well.

No. Thinking back on it I don't even remember how the whole Shazbot vs. Sanic thing came to be. It was just there one day, and it was pretty short-lived , like Aion itself.[/spolier]

That fucking violin emote though, amirite

Who were you in aion?

>Who were you in aion?

The faggot who made Sanic.

Oh very dear. My condolences.

any news on striker awakening?

Am I blind or is there no character slot option in Pearl shop?

It's under functions, and again under loyalties. If you have 13 slots you cannot buy more.

I cant dec on EU guilds

INCOMING

Inactive
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf

Active
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj
Thick imgur.com/a/sti8o

Why is drow under inactive?
Fix this

Why would you anyway? Like all Veeky Forums guilds it will kill itself from the inside.

tfw sardine got killed by erp

Ingame activity =/= Imgur activity

>implying that isn't the drow falseflagging itself to lure people into posting their characters while they think it's "inactive"

Does this have a story is it just another asian grinder cash grab?

spaghetti

there is a story. not a good one but a story

people mainly play the game because its not a traditional theme park and the world is vast + pretty.

rahiscs

Why do you always look so sad

the life of a warrior can be tiresome

what

Super cute!

Would the Lady like to come whale or giant bat hunting sometime?

graphcis

a lot of people shit on it but yeah i agree

Why the fuck do you want to follow a dumb story in an mmo? Background lore is all it needs.

How do you make money with processing?

>never played rnescap
hahaahahajjajjjsjsjjsjsjajhshah

Watch your profamity

are you having a stroke

I did but I didn't like it.
(I'm assuming you meant runescape because holy shit learn to write)

>all these people talking in general lately
>population picking up alot prob due to summer
>avatar friends actually helping new players out instead of erping like other generals
>drow meme
warms my heart

I was going to comment on the increase of twitch viewers watching BDO streams recently.

Shit's weird.

i mean, im not a player, just a lurker and a stream watcher. Im here not b/c summer, but rather in anticipation of the upcomming steam launch. Surely that would raise the population, right?

also the BR/spic server is about to go on beta so that probably adds some to it

i'm back!

time to grind for 58!

Good, now you can leave again.

what is the best sorc costume and why is it acher?

Welcome back!

You are so fucking cute, ;_;

nah

All your fucking characters look the same with different colors.

Is incredible.

>expecting vg to have good taste

oh pretty good

why doesnt bdo in NA have any of these

Oh, okay.

The top scales a bit too much.

thanks! did i miss anything while i was gone?

No but my cock missed you.

Samurai joined guild. New gender announced.

cool, we having another meetup this weekend?

well put your cock at ease user, i'm not going anywhere for a while

LITERALLY COLORSWAPS

C-can I ERP?

sry user, no can do

>tfw don't want to weekend grind to 58 from 0%
Should I just casually do my hour a day exp buff and then once Im over ~50% just tryhard it on that weekend at pirates? I only have 140-150-190 I don't think I can grind anywhere else worthwhile right now.

Not really. Just a bunch of shitposts and /pol/ infiltrating /bdog/.

I've been doing Valencia with less AP (142/116). Camps that can be knocked down (bandits especially, cadry, nagas) are easy to wreck with low stats. Pirates are more consistent though. Should just find a main rotation and pop the buff, otherwise do side rotes without.

grinding to 58 isn't that bad user.

I guess I'm mostly procrastinating it because leveling to 57 I'm not sure if I really enjoyed my class so far (Ranger). I know its a good class but I'm not very fluid with the combos like some people I see who swap around from shotgunning and evasive shotting back into their kamisvayle blade combos; so I'm wondering if I should even continue or just play something that fits the style of classes I usually play in other MMOs like a Sorc. If I'm gonna go to 59 on a class I don't want to have to do it twice if that makes sense.

>He's so cool

that makes perfect sense user, try out another class or two, getting to 56 is pretty easy, from there it starts to become a real grind and you don't want to invest too much time into something only to find out you regret it

I have 4 classes at 56 and one at 57. None of them feel like a good fit.

do you feel the problem lies with the combat mechanics of the game or the classes you play?

that smile makes me laugh every time

Thank you!

Its probably a little bit of both, some classes don't feel very fluid while others just mash the same buttons to clear faster than actually perform cool looking combos; and even as much as that amounts to, Its not like I'm doing anything other than mob clearing so I guess thats the game mechanic there.

I chose ranger after getting bored with musa's left/right clear for a while. Mostly because of this pila ku video youtube.com/watch?v=dANn_pWKwww

You see how fluid his transitions are and the grinding seems..fun, stylish like some DMC level shit. But I can't play it as well as he can so I end up just using Waltz of the Wind over and over to clear instead of performing some actually cool looking stuff. I guess I just hoped that later on I'd be able to do some cool shit but the reality is that I'm just stuck doing boring grinding that doesnt feel rewarding, and its slow because of my gear.

That post wasn't for you, Crocuta

I'm not sure who Crocuta is but I'll take that compliment anyways.

:^)

Are you online on EU right now?

I love the way these characters look.
they have such lewd faces
how do I make my character look like this?

Kek what a dumb nigga

Kys my man my dude

How can a face be "lewd"?

I don't know, it just does.

hmm, well the grinding and mob clearing will stay the same no matter what you play

and unfortunately the awakenings remove a lot of the combo gameplay from many classes

from the video you posted it looks neat, but kinda slow, i have no idea what gear he's using though, but i've seen Witches tear through the same mobs much faster (admittedly Witches are OP in PvE, along with DK and Wiz)

have your tried Sorc?

is it me? thank you if so, you're cool too Red!

angular face, sensual eyes, pouty mouth

new class when

>How can a face be "lewd"?
caked on makeup and eyeshadow you fat cuck

are you retarded?

If you try to find out the answer you'll probably also find out how to make your own.

>tfw friends would rather play ffxiv/wow than bdo
>tfw they won't play with me

2 months

Is there an imgur of her in underwear

>press 2 buttons
>clear the whole zone
>far enough out of harm's reach to ever get damaged either
Yeah I'm sure you have a load of fun playing like that.

what's the new class? any info on it?

striker. just find a vid on youtube. no awakening yet but looks interesting. like a non elemental sorcerer

>in underwear
Uh, sort of? See "LewdTattooSorc" over here I think there are lewd facial expressions but I don't think faces are inherently lewd.

I will do that

Oh thank god, I hated Sorc's edgy shit. It's a cute boy too.