/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

final solution for smug edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Mid-Season Reinforcements deployed on March 15th.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-2-13-2017

opfor has the hostage:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2YZHWhT
imgur.com/a/xRvH2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for meido operator when?

Game Mode: Secure Area
Map: Bank
Objective Location: Lockers
Name: Hard Anchor

Main Idea:
This formation is for those times when no one feels like leaving OBJ. Every member of
the defensive line-up should be watching the entrances to basement.

Operators:
-Rook
-Doc
-Smoke
-Jager
-Bandit

-Rook: As indicated in "HardAnchorSite", Rook will be holding Elevator to Vault.
From the position indicated, Rook can see into Garage when looking through the Main
Staircase doorways. In addition, Rook can watch the cross from Garage to OBJ (Lockers)
and the doorway of Security Room. Lastly, Rook can see into the objective itself
through the large window that faces Elevator. If Jager is still alive in Security Room,
the only way Rook can be pushed out is by the destruction of Vault hatch (located behind
Teller's desk above) or if the attackers push into Gold Vault and take control of Vault.
The Elevator hatch's destruction would only prevent Rook from using the room as cover.

-Doc: Looking at "HardAnchorSite" again, Doc will be the last line of defense. It may
be tempting for Doc to peek all the way from OBJ (Lockers) into Garage if he knows
attackers may be there, but the loss of Doc will hurt how effective Rook and Smoke can
be. Doc's biggest contribution will be his ability to heal defenders who are pushed out
of Server/Security and to heal Smoke and Rook when they engage enemies. Doc can only
really be killed if attackers are allowed to walk into site or take out Rook and gain
control over the window of OBJ (Lockers). Doc will be relying on Rook and Smoke for
quality of life.

-Smoke: Smoke should be positioned in Red/Secure Hallway watching the doorway to Garage
and watching a hole from Red/Secure Hallway into Security Room that watches the door
from Server Room to Security Room. Smoke should only deploy his gadget when Montagne
tries to enter Security from Server or when attackers are pushing into OBJ (Lockers).
Smoke will most likely be pressured from the hatch at the end of Red (located in Open
Area above) or from the destruction of the reinforced wall from Garage. One battery in
OBJ (Lockers) could be put on that wall in order to deny easy access to Smoke by the
attackers. Smoke can also shotgun out the OBJ wall that faces Red/Secure Hallway to
see attackers feet when entering site.

-Jager: Returning to "HardAnchorSite", Jager will play an interesting angle. This angle
is more for BOMB than Secure Area, but since all defenders are on site in this
formation, Security is important to the overall health of the hold. Moreover, Jager
will not only hold the doorway from Server to Security; Jager will hold the stairway
from Skylight/Archives. This angle is accomplishable by opening up the wall from
Security into Server that does not face Bandit's position. Jager can also start in
Server to kill Montagnes pushing from Tunnel. And Jager can kill attackers entering
from Garage.

-Bandit: Bandit will try to hold Server for as long as possible. Jager can assist in
this, but is not entirely neccessary. When Bandit is pushed out from Server, he will
be most helpful in Vault. He should go to Vault so he can take Rook's position should
he die. Bandit, after Server has fallen or if no one comes Server, should look to
reinforce the defensive line where it is being pressured the most.

>Discord for /r6g/ operations

discord.gg/2YZHWhT

Nice.
We need more of these.
Shame their webapp is such a pain to use, it would be amazing if these were integrated ingame, maybe even have it spawn indicators for everything's desired placement during the deploy phase.

that picture gets me every time

Yeah there could be a lot of improvements. Mira and her gadget are not on the Whiteboard
I've also thought about creating a flashcard type thing to help new players learn callouts. If this were officially added to the game there could be a renown incentive; maybe like a daily limit for correct answers or something.

A quiz like that would be really helpful. I have 800 hours in Siege and I still forget room names.

apologize for all the mean things that you've said about the most based artist

n-never

im sorry vek

sorry richard

Is this an original picasso?

>175955470
You're cancer.

Friendly reminders that shitters are CUTE
and need to be treated with care and love.

Keep 'em innocent lads.

Still Vek-tier, but better than his previous shit.

Time for some useless Siege trivia.

>The tallest male operator (and tallest overall) is Sledge, at 6'3", or 1,92 meters. Followed by Jackal (6'3"/1,90m) and Montagne (6'2"/1,90m).

>The shortest male operator is Smoke, at 5'8", or 1,73 meters. Followed by Blitz and Rook (both at 5'9"/1,75m).

>The heaviest male operator (and heaviest overall) is Sledge, at 229lbs, or 104kg. Followed by Montagne (220lbs/100kg) and Castle (210lbs/95kg).

>The lightest male operator is Bandit, with 149lbs or 68kg. Followed by Jäger (152lbs/69kg) and Smoke (154lbs/70kg).

>The tallest female operator is Caveira, at 5'10", or 1,77m. Followed by IQ (5'8"/1,75m) and Hibana (5'8"/1,73m).

>The shortest female operator (and shortest overall) is Mira, at 5'5", or 1,65m. Followed by Twitch (5'6"/1,68m) and Ash and Valkyrie (both at 5'7"/1,70m)

>The heaviest female operator is Caveira, with 160lbs or 72kgs. Followed by IQ (154lbs/70kg) and Ash (138lbs/63kg)

>The lightest female operator (and lightest overall) is Hibana, with 125lbs, or 57kg. Followed by Twitch (127lbs/58kg) and Mira (132lbs/60kg).

>The oldest male operator is Thatcher (56 years). Followed by Tachanka and Capitão (both at 50, Tachanka being 14 days older.).

>Youngest male operator is Mute (26 years). Followed by Rook (27) and Glaz (30).

>Oldest female operator is Mira (40 years), followed by IQ (38) and Hibana and Ash (both with 34, Hibana being 5 months and 12 days older).

>Youngest female operator is Caveira (28 years), followed by Twitch (29) and Valkyrie (31).

This concludes today's episode of useless Siege trivia.

Daily reminder that Vek needs to be gassed.

>Thatcher is fucking 56
what tha fook

How tall is Bandit? He's 13 pounds heavier than me.

5'10" (1.80M)

do the heights get translated ingame? Like if Sledge were to stand next to Mira would there be a crazy diffrence in it or no.

Doesn't it say in his bio he was part of the Iranian embassy siege? It makes sense he's older than dust. It's part of his character, he's an old fuck who relies on the basics and not electronics so he's the one toting around EMPs.

Bandit is 5'10"/1,80m. Just slightly below average height.

Height does not translate into game

reminder that vek is:

>a 3D modeller and animator genius
>an audio engineer and sound design guru
>an accomplished, prolific artist
>a wonderful musician
>a cultured world class traveller and explorer
>a writer, scholar and intellectual
>and he still finds time for college

truly vek is the da vinci of our time and /r6g/ is clearly jealous of such a talented individual.

>taller than bandit but lighter
>Bandit doesn't even look ripped
Heh...manlets, when will they learn?

There's definitely height differences in game but they're not that major

>tfw same height as Mira

For Germany? Because that's above average for a white male in America.

Just want to add onto your post, we can find out the statistically thickest female operator by finding their weight in kg/m.

From least to most thick:
>Hibana: 32.9 kg/m
>Frost: 33.7 kg/m
>Twitch: 34.5 kg/m
>Valkyrie: 35.9 kg/m
>Mira: 36.4 kg/m
>Ash: 37.1 kg/m
>IQ: 40 kg/m
>Caveira: 40.7 kg/m

I remember seeing somewhere that the average male height is 6 feet. Now that I'm thinking it doesn't seem right.

Ignore what I said then.

Don't talk bullshit. You look silly when you do.

I just keep forgetting that he's a pile of dust, user. I just keep forgetting.

post furry operators

5' 10'' is the average height for white males of all ages.

Males of Bandit's age are ~190cm or 6' 2''

>average white male height in America: 177 cm
>bandit: 180 cm

Are you retarded?

>3 cm means it's above average.
No, Sir, are you retarded?

It would make designing maps and cover consistency a nightmare. Honestly don't know how you would handle that for a shooter. Also all female operators would be at a huge advantage, not too mention Bandit and Jaegar over the other male operators.
>short 3 speed operators every-where

user please stop, people are going to sit here and argue with you for hours. be responsible man come on man don't do this man

Do we just let liars and retards go then?
Just let them spout their BS without being confronted?

>3cm taller isn't taller

Honestly, what's it like to be this retarded?

>this madman

You're literally splitting hairs. Yes, it's 3 cm taller than the American average, but that wasn't what you were saying. Your original claim was that 5'10'' is taller than the American average for white males, which it isn't. The average is literally 5'10'' which is also literally the same height as bandit. Please stop being this retarded. Why are you still arguing?

fuck you

I said Bandit was taller than the average white male height in America, which is 177cm. He's 180. I understand that your stupidity may be genetic, but please, try harder to not be so retarded.

I don't get the appeal of this.

Isn't this just lowkey beastiality?

neck yourself faggot

When you use your shit metric system, you're right.

>admits he was wrong

Good boy.

I too am terrible at a whole bunch of shit, but you don't see me bragging about it.

eat shit

FUCKING STOP THIS

THIS ISN'T COOL

IT'S FUCKING GAY

BECAUSE YOU'RE GAY

FUCKING STOP

No need to be assblasted that I slapped your shit with my intelligence.

>admits he was wrong

Literally what dude.

If you use the metric system, yes, you're right.

If you use the Imperial system, then I am right.

The goal posts have been moved so you can claim victory. We were talking in feet before and you changed the measurement system so you could defend your ass assessment. Please, neck yourself.

>No need to be assblasted that I slapped your shit with my intelligence.

>mira and IQ are milfs

what THE FUCK

It looks like Hibana has massive thighs, even accounting for the thickness of her pants.

>Metric system
>Shit
kek

The goal posts were never moved. I am literally right. 3 cm taller means taller. No matter what. I never said that Bandit was 5'10" therefore he is taller than 5'10". The quote included the 1.80m. It's not my fault that you're retarded.

No matter what measurement system you use, IN REALITY, Bandit is taller than average. Being retarded and going with an argument that's essentially saying, "Well, me and some guy who's 7 foot tall are the same height, because if we go by the 8 foot model, we're both under 8 foot" doesn't cut it. Sorry, bud.

Thank you for helpin' me out btw, user.

I want IQ to be my mom

Wait, did you never read ?

>tfw shorter than smoke

i hate being a manlet

Wait, did you never read

>me and smoke are the same height
feels pretty good

>This thread

agreed

>know some girl who's 6'5"
>i'm 6 foot
>her boyfriend is 5'6"
>no guy in our group of friends is taller than her

It's an odd feel. She must be descended from the Pillar Men or something.

Are you at least taller than Mira?

>girl who's 6'5"
>boyfriend is 5'6"
fuck me, lucky guy
is he Veeky Forums or something

Nah, he's pretty schlubby. He's funny as fuck though so I guess that's what counted.

what build is she then? also chubby or like walking stick like most tall people?

Skinny. She's also half black-half hispanic.

i am, by a few centimeters

>being taller than mira by just a few centimeters

wew lad. but hey, at least it's something.

yeah, it sucks

every girl is usually at my height or taller

;_;

manlets shouldn't worry, it's the lanklets that should

i'm a silver shitter with hardly 20 hours someone redpill me why reinforcing kids room is bad

imgur.com/a/xRvH2

Blow all the walls out so that you can fire in from surrounding rooms. Attackers will have no cover or concealment. The room has shit cover for defenders and should never hold it from within its walls unless you want to get window banged or fuzed. If you cover from construction or bedroom you'll have an easier time and will be able to control more area on the second floor.

You want to limit the enemies access to the objective, not your own access. If you reinforce the room, you only have one way to attack the room, while the attackers have four different windows to go through. Anyone who stays in the room is grenade. fuze, flashbang bait, or will just be killed by peeking attackers.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY!?

STOP THIS NOW!

DELET DELET DELET

DO NOT SPREAD THIS BULLSHIT!!!

HARAM OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

being short doesn't fucking help, i'm overweight and lazy

>tfw good genes for getting gains but absolutely lazy and hates working out

fug me

t. butthurt manlet

>Blitz's bio mentions he has "imposing physique"
>acutally one of the shortest male operators
Poor Blitz

>50+ images
>mos of them are the german or russian ops
the hostage didn't die for this

Does anyone unironically watch these tournaments? Honestly.

thanks for the terminal brain cancer

>"WAAHH ESPORTS MUH OPERATOR REVEAL UBI"

People that take this game too seriously or generally never have anything better to do watch the tournaments.