League of Legends General - /lolg/

Cute Poppers edition

eyosongive.us

1st for patrician

FACT: Lulu is the CUTEST!

Tfw lonely diamond 5 player that's played for 5 years and still doesn't have a Dom.

xth for custom skins

>go to euw
>suddenly everyone is retarded

QUICK

post you're favorite poppy image

Go to a fucking discord and roleplay there, nothing else I can really tell you but to maybe look for a irl dom instead

Is there a way to disable the:

WABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM

When you finally have a match found? It breaks my fucking eardrums when im listening to music and waiting for a league game.

I did it /lolg/ I got out of plat 5 and fixed my winrate.

mute the client?

every
single
time

Keep cuddling!

Are any of Elementalist Lux's forms tighter and lewder than Dark?

Too scared to join one

Why dont you play Yasuo and try getting good yourself instead?

>heimer already shit
>riot wants to make him worse.

>Warning: A teammate has locked in Yasuo while having a substantially bad record over multiple games or insufficient experience to perform well - If you dodge now, you will receive no penalty

Did I fix ranked?

play with me and ill change your experience of yasuo

????
What?

You're a brainlet, they want to make him better, but they can't do so by just making his stats better, because he's already broken against melee champs, so they have to rework him completely.

Anime posting wont help you fucking either

But what you can do, is being openly submissive as much as you can. A pseudo dom will reply to you sooner or later.

but are you challenger tier?

Where should I go to learn Akali? Shes so fun and shitters cant deal with her in my elo

Making fun of yasuos is one thing, but making a meme out of it is just shit. These guys just try to be good with a difficult character and you give them shit for trying. You are just as useless as him imo.

1st for silver lee sins giving free wins

>tfw ywn fuck real life ahri

>he thinks yasuos are people

Blacksmith > Noxus > Scarlet Hammer > Battle Regalia > Lolipoppy > Star Guardian > Ragdoll

>ezreal is now better timestrealer than ekko
Boy even more reasons for timenigger to hate dem pilties

tfw made the best chicken and potatoes Ive had in years
tfw noone to share my decent cooking skills with

post cute things

>1400 AP veigar with lichbane auto attacks full build level 18 garen for 85% of his hp
I'm literally shaking right now at the very thought of that garens pain

You know you can change the sound levels in settings, right?

good taste
dont like SG though the sound effects ruin it for me so to me its lowest tier

Okey you are right. I know of some examples were they really aren't. For instance when they instalock mid, give first blood in minute 4, flame in allchat and their nickname being "turkish blood".

>you'd die just from her laying there doing nothing because she thinks she's too hot to put effort into sex
Thank god.

post mains

Hey /lolg/ I found you new otp to shitpost every thread

Here you go

SG doesn't work on Poppy, someone else should have gotten it.

>Making fun of yasuos is one thing, but making a meme out of it is just shit. These guys just try to be good with a difficult character and you give them shit for trying. You are just as useless as him imo.

You said post cute things take this cute 2x4

>picking shaco jungle
>in 7.9

>im a rebel
>killing stuff is so much fun haha i hate everything
>stop calling me edgy silly boys XD
>omg shoes
>rawr >:3

Why the fuck are plat Irelia player stats so goddamn similar?

Megu Wormie's is 7.8/5.6/6.4
Yours is 7.3/5.4/6.4
Mine is 7.9/5.6/6.0

Like what?

At what point when trying to master a difficult character does it occur to stop going in alone when you're 0/13

Eating people is more fun than being a SAM-MOO-RAI

hhhhhhhhhehehhehehe

dare I even say, may I, oh but I do.... seven out of / ten

one day we'll remember what it's like to be happy! just keep looking forward to it, we'll get there. until then, make the best out of the day!

so what is Yassuo going to do once 10 bans go live

>going in alone when you're 0/13
Maybe they still see outplay potential

The fuck is this shit

Give me the Yasuo redpill. He looks fun to play and I can't deny he's insanely effective. Is he as hard as everyone says? If he's so good, why isn't he picked in pro play?

>going to do

Leave us in peace is what he'll do

I literally stopped trying to learn riven after going 0/something for like 5 matches in a row. I know there's supposed to be a learning curve or I'm trying too hard, but there's no legit reasn to have such a shit score. Even. Hell I was just starting lol years ago and I had better matches.

>ywn see xayah be colonized by darius while rakan is forced to watch

odds Vi top
evens Full AS Udyr
0 I actually try to win lp

yasuo becomes leagues first blind pick only champion, finally

Did they hotfix Sejuani and others already?

D E L E T E

>I'm trying to get good at this character
>what I've done hasn't worked out as planned the last 13 times I tries
>hmm, let me use all my intent to be skilled to assess this for the purposes of self improvement
>what could I possibly improve on
>how could I learn from this
>oh I know! I'll do it again but this time I'm being serious, I bet itll work now

Repeat ad nauseum.

He's decent. Not good/great. Low skill floor. High skill ceiling.

Silver surfers meme both that he's useless and that he's overpowered.

I don't run into any trouble against him in d5 except I don't like how he can come back from extreme deficits when he hits 100% crit.

YOU MEAN NERFING THE OP MAOKAI ULT???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I FUKCINNNNNNNNNNN HOPE SOOO

>noxianbab wet dreams
Lmaoing @ u m8

t. WindBladeUchiha, Gold 5, RU Server

Hopefully kill himself. Pro tip: Yasuo won't be banned in high elo anyways, he's just not good enough of a champ. He'd only be banned for being annoying, or because he's a bad matchup into what you wanna pick. And he'll only be banned when there aren't enough OP or otherwise annoying picks.

I want to look EXACTLY like shyvana!

Red pil me on deathfire touch, /lolg/.
Is it worth to take it over thunderlords on mid lane?

Blue?

they dont ban him in challenger

most regions hes only permabanned till plat, diamond if youre EUW

if you are playing a dps mage you will want it

he literally is so squishy that if you don't know how to engage properly and use his E well you will instantly lose every single fight

Lmao this is exactly what I meant

I look EXACTLY like Braum.

hey retards can u flash over maokai ult????

DFT is basically better if you can apply it often, or want the extra scaling.
If you just want burst youre not going to take it.

Its pretty good on anivia and viktor non the less.

I honestly don't mind people playing like shit because they want to learn their champ, at least in normals. What I can't stand is when you know you're not good at the champ because you lack experience, you know that you did poorly that game, you know that being behind in gold and levels makes you weaker compared to the enemy team, and somehow your conclusion is to take larger risks and fight more often, as if getting a kill is going to magically cause you to snowball.

Both are viable. Tld value goes up if you think you're going to get early kills. Dft value goes up in every other scenario.

I dont get why people ban him. Just give up few creeps and all in him/trade after he doesnt have hurricane and ult up.

What the fuck is so hard about that?

Same, plus I just don't like characters that just fall apart when behind. Shyvana and Kled are exceptions to the rule.

He's my favorite champ, but I might have liked him more without the wind anime theme he has going for himself. Like, his kit is really fun especially Q. But the wind theme just attracts all these anime retards and makes the fanbase cancer. Well it's not just the wind theme but it contributes. I just want Marth from SSBM in this game. Which to me is Basically Yasuo without the anime theme.

Also I fucking hate all these faggot Yasuo one trick streamers like Yassuo, Arkadata, and there's a bunch more if you scroll down the twitch LoL section. They just make him more popular than he should ever be and is part of the reason why Yasuo is ever so rapidly growing in popularity. I hope they all kill themselves when 10 bans hit, but I'm not too optimistic.

the roots are pretty long but I see no reason why not

Which league character is the most or likely to be:

>friendly
>crazy/mental problems
>evil
>normie
>Veeky Forums lurker
>bro tier
>wife material

Some of you are all right. Dont alt+tab if you are playing right now

>Fucking faggots at RIOT made me lose LP when everyone from my team dc'ed 2 times per person

>adc spewing mad hubris in chat
>pick heimer support
lets see what this nigger is made of

He's an annoying piece of fuck, and the occassional actual good Yasuo main can be a pain to deal with.

I look EXACTLY like Jayce.
Still my ex left me a week ago after a one year relationship someone kill me pls

Riven is Marth-like too, or at least was inspired by him. Xypherious is a Smash shitter so yeah.

>tfw fugging tricky waifu
>she punishes me if I cum inside the clone

>Teemo
>Kled
>Akali
>Viktor
>Vi
>Lux

everyone has different reasons to ban him, or something they dont like. I ban zyra often while most people are fine with her.

I ban Yasuo when I play adc because he can make my entire class irrelevant for X amount of seconds with one single ability and Ive seen it win multiple games and teamfights no matter how mentally challenged the yasuo was.

Plus his playerbase are generally just cunts so thats a bonus.

I'm going to max Q on Rakah with AP runes and build AP items such as censer and eye of the voyeur!

Poke mages like Ziggs, Xerath and Lux if you're unable to move up and AA for the 2 hit TLD proc love DFT. Viktor, Anivia, Swain and land mine Teemo also use it well.

Braum
Jinx
Veigar
Rakan
Talon
Jax
Soraka, though she ain't my waifu, she's the most qualified to be a wife.

You sound genuinely autistic. Tell me more about how much you hate things because you hate them. Hope I never run into you in my games.

I was Renekton vs Yasuo once, this guy literally tried every combination of dashing and tornados and ulting he could think of, constantly changing the sequence of dashes he used and how long he spent trying to position, at one point using a total of 3 creepwaves for dashing over a 60 second period trying to "outplay" me... and no matter what, he didn't stick any damage on me and would die the moment he stayed melee for longer than half a second.

Its like his imagination can come up with a million different "sick outplay potentials" that might work to kill me, but he never thought of the idea that maybe he just shouldn't be trying to kill me. I even tried to explain it postgame and it was like the words had no meaning to him, he was utterly incapable of understanding that you can't fight everything all the time.

Braum I guess?
Jinx no contest
Veigar obviously
Jayce
Ezreal
Ezreal
Almost any girl really

>Ashe
>Jinx
>Katarina
>Caitlyn
>Rek'Sai
>Vi
>Jinx/Vi

It depends on who you're playing.

>Cassio, Swain or Malzahar
Yes.

>Vel'koz, Lux or Leblanc
Nope.

Mhm. It's great playing Pantheon or Renekton into these fellow.

>Yasuo dashes through 8 minions in a row without dealing damage to you
>You just slowly autoattack him and use your short cooldowns then finish him off once he has nothing to dash on

stop hating yasuo players they're people like us not all of them are stupid haha