Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ec3R5qAwgC4
youtube.com/watch?v=kn8bgfEVb7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

5 days until Kiara gacha.

what do you need for mission 61, my moon is too weak for all those kanji

MachiAsobi in a few hour

Red Man had a hard life.

What happened here?

>"L" Arthur is talking about in his quest is going to be the other half (Pain?).
Since Kiara is All the World's Desire, Incarnated Angra Mainyu/All the World's Evil seems likely.
For something crazier, what about Buddha?

Extra support slot WHEN

AYO HE DINDU NUFFIN

HE WUZ A GUD SEIGI NO MIKATA

xth for best archer.

Never ever Kiaracucks

she was working as a therapis i think

Reminder that CCC Kiara >FGO Kiara

>the only time Nasu brings Emiya into the story is to make him suffer even more

What the fuck man

gawain was the culprit and he killed demiya

The Universe's punching bag.

he fucking ded m7

Nasu really outdid himself with this event. He gave characters sorely in need of spotlight all the spotlight they could ask for and more. Passionlip and Melt are two of my favorite female characters now, and even though I already liked Gawain I like him way more now.

>Gawain really was honest and loyal all along and we never should have doubted him when he said 'don't think too hard about why I'm here'

Also it sounds like Nasu was hinting at Tristan possibly getting some focus later on with Tristan feeling upset that Gawain gets to show off so much.

Rest in watermelon

Luckily I'm racist and I'm rather happy he died like a dog

>Lost everything
>Failed to kill the one person he gave up everything to kill
>Became a lifeless husk with "Broken mind of steel" as a status effect
>Even when lifeless clenches his hands in anger when Kiara was still alive

>tfw you just want to help but everyone is too racist

Angra Mainyu/All the World's Evil isn't a Beast.
Humanity is All the World's Evil.
That's why he gets a bonus against Beasts.

You know he's not really black right?

You kill Emiya after he completely breaks after Marble reveals herself as Kiara to him.

At least let them wait until I've saved more quartz.

Yeah I bet you think Michael Jackson is white too

which quest is best for blue assassin gems

which one for red

Deepest lore
legit cool thing actually

Why did you have to kill Emiya?

I'm not talking of Angra, I'm speaking of Kotomine. Maybe he'll get a Pillar Demon upgrade and other buffs to reach half Beast Level. He's the one yorokeing about suffering like Kiara is of pleasure, and does it out of "love" for humanity according to Gil.

Also catholic priest/Buddhist nun.

Lip is for headpats not for headshovedupawolfsass

>there are people that doubt "motivated by his love for his characters instead of just money" nasu
Shoulda known better

>Exactly, Manaka fits this shit more than fucking Nero, and she's Prototype boss, Nero is just an overwanked heroine of Extra. They should stick with bosses as Beasts.

I'm detecting some butthurt. How can you be this analpained about a character who didn't even appear in an event based on the franchise she's the poster girl for?

>36 missions cleared
I'm not making it and it doesn't help that this kusoge keeps crashing on me and takes forever to load.

Even in-game they call him Detroit Emiya now
He's totally black

WEW

What the hell is going on.

Why is Kiara a Beast? I though Beasts had to be of non-human origin.

Man, after the rollercoaster that today's been, what can they even announce?

What if the beast of the end is a mushroom?

Because he was going to kill you to ensure that no trace of the twisted shit Marisbilly was up to in the oil rig was left in the world.
That's why he killed Arnold, and tried to kill Marble-Kiara.
Robin remarks that he looks more like a dead body than a person at that point, and his name changed from Emiya Alter to "Man who lost his name" in the cutscenes and when you fight him he's just "Lost Man".

>yesterday
>fags hated pillar demons

>today
>waaah i want my favorite to get a pillar demon power up upgrade

There's only 2 left.

Fuck off Nasufag

surprise event

They'll probably show a couple of anime PVs and maybe talk about future FGO content. I'm kinda doubtful about the latter, though.

Welcome to 'fanwank that was never once claimed by any official work and people just took it as fact after some asshole said it once thinking he had identified a pattern that, in fact, was never once confirmed by Type Moon just like when people thought Rulers could only be saints thanks to misconstruing a single line from Apocrypha'

Just fought Demiya. He was at 1000 HP and killed himself with a HP draining skill.

Sasuga Emiya.

you have nearly 3 weeks, they're not announcing shit. The reason this event lasts so long is because it's part of the story..

I doubt it. Kirei was just a broken person like Shirou, albeit a different form of broken. His ultimate fate, and the only one satisfactory to the character, was what we saw at the end of HF. Something like becoming a Pillar Demon and becoming OP wouldn't really be fitting.

Keep in mind - he wanted to see Angra Mainyu born to see something like himself. And as AM is humanity, so is Kirei, no matter how twisted he is, human. Not a Beast.

You have until may 30th to finish everything. I'm not even at passionlip yet because of the crashing, but it should be enough time either way.

he didn't the fail the first time tho

Sounds like something he would do when cornered

I'm not butthurt, because I'm fine with Nero in Extra, but I'm tired of being told the text in Fragments was wrong or mistaken when it blatantly called Manaka the harlot and it fits the prophecy with her second return.

Kiara isn't human when she becomes a Beast.
See
youtube.com/watch?v=ec3R5qAwgC4

So Bob literally accomplished nothing,killed Beckman for nothing and died like a dog?

>literally impossible to damage or beat
>LOL WE'RE STILL GONNA TAKE 5AP though

Fuck you DW the first Kiara bttle shouldn't cost anything it's a story segment not a fight.

How many hours exactly?

The dude just wanted to die at that point.

>Wanted Berserker HXO
>Mysterious Heroine X Alter
>skill sealing
I panicked for a moment. Thank god it's 3 turns.

I'm so glad DW killed datamining.

The early events/chapters were barely exciting when we had everything datamined an hour after it was released. But having things naturally revealed is fun as fuck

Not a nasufag, he's done a bunch of damage to his own franchise and he's a huge fucking shill. Just saying he does great shit when he writes out of passion rather than greed.

Welcome to the red man's wild ride

The only thing said about Beasts is that they are things humanity has to fight and overcome. Nothing says they can't be from human origin, merely that they themselves aren't human, but are Beasts. So All the World's Evil is humanity, and not a Beast. But the Original Sins and shit are.

$0.01 has been deposited into your account

Gil event

So basically, Zepar fused with Kiara, she gained knowledge of what happened in parallel worlds, saw what happened in CCC and what "she" did, summoned BB, and decided to make that happen here, by mimicking SERAPH, continually using the children in the coffins as Masters and continually summon 128 servants to use a fuel.

I just wish we could still get sprites, map art, and card art. Getting the numbers is top priority, but I'd still like it if visual assets were still getting mined.

It was ENLIGHTENING.

Yes

Just the daily life of a seigi no mikata.

But who was Ahnold?

What kind of the death has Gudako awarded herself with this stunt, a fast one or a slow one?

>It truly was the "Extra", me!
Bravo, Nasu, bravo.

nice jojo reference

Yet these hands will never hold anything

So she only became a Beast by piggybacking off of a different Beast?

I don't like it.

Your instructor.

moon cheats are exactly that

I. Goetia.
II. Tiamat.
III. Zefar'ed Kiara+Someone else.
IV. Primate Murder.
V. Who.
VI. Beast of Revelations and Mother Harlot (Manaka).
VII. Coming for (you).

Wait, seriously? That's sad as shit.

Goetia was the I of Original Sin. It makes sense everything else would stem from his dead ass.

Nope, being in the thread when datamining was happening was the best. Never forget the good old days.

>Hakuno has been cucked out of
>Nero
>Tamamo
>Redman
>Gil
>Liz
>Meltlilith
>Passionlip

Is Hakuno the biggest cuck in TM-verse?

5* Quick Support Caster when?

I hope it's not the brown chick in the next chapter

Just some cunt who worked on the oil rig.
At the church after you save him he basically goes
>Oh as Chaldea's Master you should be in control and decide what to do
And then the moment you fuck off to explore the otherside, he tries to weasel himself into control and start ordering you around.
Granted you tell him to go fuck himself you're saving Melt, and then Bob kills him but he's still a slimy no-good cunt.

Time Temple seems more OP than Mooncell because apparently, the demons know exactly what happened in the Moon in another world while Mooncell can only observe earth. BB only found out shit via the demon.

In the end we all were Epic of Remnant/Extra.

youtube.com/watch?v=kn8bgfEVb7Y
Gilgamesh doesn't love (You).
He barely helps (You) out.
But he'll get naked for the plain girl.

So what's with these KP points? Do I need to buy that 18,000 item to do the final fight?

>5* Quick Support Caster when?
Real talk we need to spam the fgo twitter with this eventually, I'm fucking tired of quickmemes getting cucked just because they were meta a year ago.

The only reason Zepar chose her in the first place is he "saw" what she did in CCC, and liked what she wanted to do.

Debuffs. No, you can just spend a gorillion quarts reviving.

>apjew
that's a new kind

Use them to debuff Kiara to death, BB set up everything I guess.

Time temple existed outside of time and universe as a universe replica, so no shit. It was Chaldeas but of the entire universe. Goetia casually mentioned other planets lifeforms to judge lifeforms on earth incomprehensible.

What if instead of a support Caster, it's a support Rider? 5* Julius Caesar

Gareth-chan when?

How do I beat Lip? I don't have a Ruler and almost everyone on my friend list has melt or lip as their extra slot.