Help Identifying Build?

Obsessed with the famous yellow rocketbunny: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/08/0e/77/080e77139967112d4e2c8a0cfaca7a68.jpg
I would like to replicate the look of this rocketbunny on my Z but I need help identifying the setup. Is that the radiator sticking out of the front bumper? Also, how did the bumper get that air intake slot on it; is that an easy modification? Lastly, does anyone know what hood they are using? Thanks!!

Other urls found in this thread:

bfy.tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you want your car to look like that, eat a gun.

>Is that the radiator sticking out of the front bumper?
That's an oil cooler. Not that he would actually need it but because it's "so JDM" to have the oil lines running outside the body

>how did the bumper get that air intake slot on it;
Like most things, he probably cut a hole in it and built a rubber gasket

lol what's wrong with it?

Found some answers for you.
bfy.tw /D0p9

Just take out the space.

Thanks for the response. Do you think it would be easy for a thief to take off an external oil cooler? That's the only drawback I can think of.

>Do you think it would be easy for a thief to take off an external oil cooler
Absolutely. cut the lines and yank it off or cut a section of that bumper or splitter out. Not even 2 minutes with a sawzall

If you ran the lines inside the hood like you're supposed to it would be less enticing for a thief to steal.

And realistically rocketbunny anything is just for show

>outside oil cooler so pipes will snag on something or get stolen
>tires look like they dont even fit
>not symetrical
>fucking wheels look like the same colour of blood of peroid

if you can't figure out to do this you shouldn't be posting

What isn't wrong with it would be a shorter list.

that is a Mishimoto oil cooler lol

that car is ugly as shit btw

Thanks for reply. If wanting this car to look like this is wrong then i don't want to be right.

Fellow Z owner here.
You're a fucking faggot.

lol what does your ideal z look like?

It doesn't have louvers

holy shit you actually must be like 16 to think this stanceshit looks ok
fuck off

what do you plan on doing with the car? you cant take it to the track, you can't even properly drive it on the street due to its shitty stance.

All you are going to do is drive it back and forth to car meets so people can take a picture of it.

Sad!

What's wrong with louvers?

weekend car. would have it at a height that wouldn't scrape too bad.

I don't think you understand how body kits and splitters work

You will scrape, even if you maintain factory ride height

Does these kits improve anything in aerodynamics, or is it just for this flushed look? Try building some time attack car at least. Otherwise I would dump the stance, LEDs and the radiator if I got the bodykit.

How old are you?

weekend cars are supposed to fun.

swerving in the road on the way to a car meet because a leaf is on the ground isnt fun

the splitter may but any real gains from that are probably negated because of the giant fucking arches for wheels and tires that don't belong on the car

Do you know what time attack cars look like user. Pretty much any external mods will be for downforce or cooling, not aerodynamics.

22 lol

Do widebody cars lose traction? Never heard of that.

you have garbage taste

I highly doubt the splitter has done any testing beyond "That looks good slap it on family people will buy it"

Thank god OP can't afford anything more than a clapped out Miata with 300k miles.

>Downforce
>Not aerodynamics
I may have phrased it wrong though.
I mean, I get that the massive wing and splitter are for downforce, but they still look kinda tame, at least in pic related compared to OPs pic. Can you mod its underside to optimize the airflow in those races?

I thought it was a widebody kit for thicker wheels/tires though, could get better cornering. But yeah, rb is mostly for car shows

Can understand not liking the external oil cooler or yellow color but how can you dislike the rocketbunny kit?!?

It looks like fucking ass, Its almost like someone got out a nail gun and stapled some panels to the car

>Do widebody cars lose traction? Never heard of that.

no but having retarded negative camber makes you lose traction due to lose tread at a faster rate.

>I thought it was a widebody kit for thicker wheels/tires though
It is but it also comes with a front splitter and a babby spoiler

While those could improve aero or downforce or whatever but any gains are negated by the greater amount of surface area the body kit actually has

>how can you dislike the rocketbunny kit?!?
Because they're the epitome of ricer kids who don't know dick. They're car show bait for teens and stance fags

Actually I like louvers but I fucking hate the rocket bunny kit.
Wheels, louvers, a small lip spoiler, a nice exhaust system.

It's more due to having a quarter of the normal contact patch, which then also loses more tread etc. Leave it to ricers to completely miss the point of camber and then use it on the BACK WHEELS for god knows what reason.

>how can you dislike the rocketbunny kit

I know this is awful bait but I actually want to beat the living shit out of you