21 years old and in Canada

>21 years old and in Canada
>Still not drivers license
>Want to be cool racecar driver like everyone else on Veeky Forums but know I'll never be able to afford maintenance for a nice car let alone a nice car

gb2/b, frogposter.

Wtf do you do? Sit in your house all day? Seriously, tell me what you do after you wake up

>Seriously, tell me what you do after you wake up

you know man... you know... don't patronize me please. I just want some help

>live everyone else on Veeky Forums
You already are.

Start by getting a job.

Fuck you man..im not just another slave...i have an important purpose in life im very important man

Cars are shit anyway, user.

Motorcycles are where it's at.

This
And theyre cheaper

>get hit by POOjet
>instantly become paralyzed

So you wanna afford a nice car but you dont wanna get a job?

>living in a major city

Brought it on yourself.

Also >worrying about being hit

Nigga, you're fucked if you can't drive, it's an essential life skill in Canada, go and fucking get licensed.

im a neet anyway besides we have ridiculous insurance rates

fuck off slave.

Ok bro. Enjoy your neet life with no future or vehicle.

SLAVE!!!!! YOUR HAVINF A MELTDOWN

>Veeky Forums
>cool racecar drivers

Pick one

Meltdown. Get out of my thread faggot slave youre having a meltdown

This is some of the lowest effort bait i've seen in some time

>Miata
>Is
>Always
>The
>Answer

I'm so glad my parents paid attention to the shit I did on the internet as a middle schooler and wouldn't let me visit or ruin sites like this for other people by spraying my autism all over the place.

MELTDOWN

YOURE HAVING A MELTDOWN TOO NIGGER

This commie is having a mental breakdown, lmao.

Get off fucking welfare and get a real job.

I pay taxes to fund hospitals and Trudon'ts bad habits, not your fucking stupid NEET lifestyle. Get off your ass and work like the rest of us.
>inb4 slave
Well, I have the car you're crying over not having.

>Canadian
All you had to say, may a thousand curses be brought upon the land of syrup.

insurance ain't as bad as it used to be, least in Ontario. 21/yo here with a ticket 4 years ago for failure to avoid a collision, paying 130/mo on an '04 corolla

Just get your G2 and buy a Celica for a grand and take care of it, cheap and fun.

>welfare

If only...

>go get a license
>buy a car
>rice it like everyone on Veeky Forums
>shit post about your ricer being awesome.

fuck you slaves i have a higher purpose than slaving my life away like you for nr nose gold stein berg

i have big stuff going on

>anime
>big stuff
pick one

Fuck you slave i have big stuff happening in my life

I've got big stuff going on

On the contrary you'll fit right in.

thats cause you're driving an 04 corolla

Im more important then all of you ive got big stuff going on im very smart

Guys hello respond

Sorry dude, you dont wanna talk with slaves. You are better off in /r9k/.

Not OP, but if I apply to something like Sam's club, and say that I've been with another employer for over a year and put do not contact current employer, could I get away with it? For reference I'm 20 and have only worked 4 weeks since high school (technically 7 months, but I'm not going to mention my general discharge). I need a job and they pay alright.

Does /r9k/ drive?

Most companies rarely check references, not sure about sam's club specifically though.

Thanks. If they ask why I put do not contact current employer I'm going to tell them I could be fired for job hunting. I have a license and an 04 accord, I need a job so I can start saving for a 68-70 Charger rolling shell.

That sounds like a good explanation, personally what i did was said I worked at a company that closed down - that way there's no one to reference-check with. Honestly you could probably even lie about your education in many cases (not you though since you're only 20, although you could say you attended school but dropped out).

I don't have a degree so I can't speak from personal experience but all my friends that I've asked if their degrees ever got verified had said they weren't. I don't have enough balls to lie about a degree (maybe ill get some balls soon though) but that sounds like it could work well.

I work at sams
What pos do you want?