Do you prefer coupes or sedans?

Do you prefer coupes or sedans?

Coupes. I have nothing against sedans, but it sucks that they're so dominant. I don't need a sedan -- heck, a two-seater would suffice for me -- and I'm disappointed that there are fewer inexpensive coupes than sedans to choose from.

For the most part Coupes get more love for design now a days. Sedans haven't gotten much love since the 90s

Grand coupes.

depends on the car but probably sedan. i have a coupe now, while no one ever sits in the back, the long ass doors can be a pain sometimes.
the grass is greener over there and all that i guess.

sedan

>the long ass doors can be a pain sometimes
Yeah, I can't disagree with that. I had a '96 T-bird some years ago, the doors seemed freaking enormous compared to what I was used to.

Get used to it.

More doors = Lower mpg requirements

any attractive coupes with popup headlights?

Bitten by the popup light bug, but I'm not sure if I'm feeling Miatas as a daily driver

the miatas with the pop-ups are NAs which are old as shit and not what I would recommend for a daily unless you're really into the classic Miata aesthetic

More tendies pics.

C5 corvette

that really depends on how much you want to spend.

Sedan, more space for whores

Second this

Coupe, I'm not a taxi driver.

I mean personally I do love the miata aesthetic, but since it's a roadster, might suck for DDing. (Although people seem to do it and find them comfortable.)

Pretty cool option, but maybe not my style as an early 20's adult. Still, I'll keep my eyes out for it. I usually hate corvettes but that's pretty damn good looking.

Depends on how much I need to pay. Generally, since I'd be buying used, I don't want to pay out the ass or anything, but not a lot of popup lights are around in Bergerland anymore when i check the used car listings

They're supposed to be in the trunk dummy.

Coupe.
Two seats.

i hate all cars

Are coupes generally smaller than a sedan? I've been festishizing coupes lately since my car is basically a boat, but it really got me thinking about if they are even any smaller

i hate you

Coupe because I never drive anyone anyway. In fact, just remove the passenger seat entirely for weight savings,.

I have both... a 335i sedan and a GTO coupe. The GTO is for when I take out girls... and the sedan for when I take out all my friends. I usually just go to work or sit at home because I don't have friends or girls.

and stay there

Coupes are too small for me as a family man for regular driving. Hopefully when I get a better job I'll be able to buy a 2 seater for cruising around though.

Why, Corvette coupes of course. Why haven't you posted one next to your stupid chicken?

Look at the z06 and grand sport models. Normally c5s don't do it for me but my a black zo6 or grand sport really fucking does it for me

What makes them different than a baseline C5? I'm sure the performance is better but the bodystyle looks about the same to me.

have a need for a sedan, two kids

in a few years i'll be able to buy a coupe fun car which will be nice.

its easier to fuck your mom's fat ass in a sedan.

Dude just fuck in the front seat lol

literally nothing to like about money pits that fuck your life up

so then why are you on Veeky Forums? It's not a time pit and will fuck your life up

Fo real do?

Sedans are so boring. I have no idea why I find them so boring though. Other car types are just as ubiquitous but the sedan is the most boring one in my eyes.

I just put down a deposit on a coupe. Didn't even consider sedans.

Girls won't care much either way but the 335i will get you more points than the GTO because shitty Pontiac interior vs pseudo luxury BMW.

Yeah. That's why light pickup trucks no longer exist in the United States. It's much easier to build mammoth trucks with four doors that don't require the same mpg than to make an efficient, smaller truck.