/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Native edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Taleworlds will be at E3 2017: e3expo.com/show-info/3198/e3-2017-participating-companies/

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/17

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/m8UDSqYp

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Dickplomacy
moddb.com/mods/dickplomacy
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z
>Parabellum : Get it while its hot
mega.nz/#!vwNlVTaK!lwtK9-TRW7Gyycs_gvWdkO355KhiZeh2wonb9rOoFug

Other urls found in this thread:

www99.zippyshare.com/v/K54uieef/file.html
soundcloud.com/jez-22/surrender-or-die-braggard-ep2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How are you all enjoying M&B on this Friday night?

feasting

How much AGI/athletics do I need to run fast? Fucking everyone aside for maybe looters runs faster than I do.

becoming a hedgehog

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

Aghh, How the fuck does one import shaders?

Please /mbg/, teach me how to steal assets properly. I just want to learn.

BIG GUY
I
G

G
U
Y

isnt that just a missing texture

The textures show up fine in open brf though. Its making me crazy.

>you received pike bracing damage

BANNERLORD WHEN? GODDAMN GINGE!!!

Almost a year lads.

>spearman facing away from you
>ride on him from behind
>"you received damage from a braced spear!" 6 times
>get dehorsed

So I've been looking for a way to play Prophesy of Pendor with Berserk companions and found this rar on here:
www99.zippyshare.com/v/K54uieef/file.html
Whoever made it is a cool guy, but I see another version of PoP in the folder "PoP Falconian" Where can I find this version of the mod?

*dmcas u*
;)

Falconian hasn't been updated in years

press F to pay respects

I see, so there's no addon that adds berserk companions to PoP?

What are the pros and cons of PoP and Perisno?

Who is your UNRECOGNIZED TOKEN, /mbg/?

you're mom fagtard

harlaus

she's so perfect

If I was rightly informed and correctly recall, athletics reduces a penalty to acceleration from encumbrance in addition to improving map speed of unmounted units.

Supposedly agility flatly improves speed of attacks and movement by something like .5%

I'm a noble for the Nords, and they're at a fucking stalemate with all the other factions except Sarranids and Khergits.
>utterly crush Swadians, but make peace with them, letting them build up again before they declare war on the Nords again
>fighting with really strong Rhodoks
>fighting with zerg slavshits
I really need some castles if I will ever hope to achieve a big army (I'm at max 140 troops now), but the Nords never want to siege castles with me, and when they do they get swarmed by the slav shits.

When should I try to start my own faction? Ragnar loves me, and most Nord lords like me. I'm married with the daughter of one of the highest-ranking Nord nobles.
pic unrelated

be the king you want to be, just don't follow Ragnar

My god, why does every king accuse one of their vassals of treason every two days?

Best amount of right to rule before founding my own Kingdom?

I believe there's a dynasty warriors mod out there.

Because the way the games diplomacy system works is entropy 2damax. How far in is your save? A year?
If you have to ask. . . .

Yeah, i'm a year in.

Basically, lords don't grow to like each other at nearly the same rate that they hate each other. When a noble loses a battle, they lose relation with their current monarch. That includes you, if you founded your own kingdom btw. On a long enough timeline, all nobles in the game hate every monarch, which means the monarchs indict them for treason at the slightest provocation, or just because.
I sincerely hope Bannerlord fixes this. I like the slow-burn saves.

Wow, that sucks.

Who cares it's not like you can count on them to actually deliver something. They might show something cool but what does it matter when the entire company has become a meme at this point.

Perisno is a bloated mess, I wouldn't bother with it. PooP devs have a terminal case of autism but it's mostly native with quests and very powerful endgame units.

Any mods where I can have a kid and teach them how to fight?

What should my RTR be before I start doing that? It's at 66 right now and I own 5 villages. Should I go for a couple of castles first?

Only fiefs you can take with you when rebelling are castles and towns: they'll come with their villages attached. If you only own villages then you'll be fiefless once you start your kingdom.

OwO what's this

What said and your RTR is fine.

Secret loot

I never got around to doing other modules

and saved

trying to run warrider
how do i make this not happen

never mind
all i had to do was set windowed to 1 in the configs

I used to play a mod back in the original Mount and Blade called Expanded Gameplay and it had great new fight animations. Anything similar exist for warband?

floris expanded

Should I play Floris expanded or Floris evolved?

both

>and it had great new fight animations

Can't seem to be able to get the build brothel option in dickplomacy, what did I fuck up?

did you enable adult content?

Yes, and new scenes. I'm also running it through the WSELoader it comes with.

are you sure you enabled nonconsensual sex?

The what now? There's no such option, all options tell you to do is overwrite txt files with the optional ones.

In the camp section.

camp menu

Camp > Content Settings > Read the manual

Fuck's sake, it had to be something like that. Thanks for the help mates.

Which tutorial items can I replace if I want to add memedhau from Modded Diplomacy?

What about crouching? How to implement that?

Alright, got this shit sorted. Now which meshes do you guys recommend? Not sure which one I'm using, but literally every single female has the same face with this one.

>Which tutorial items can I replace if I want to add memedhau from Modded Diplomacy?
you don't have to replace anything if you don't care about the items not being in the cheat menu, they'll still appear in markets if they're flagged as merchandise.

>What about crouching? How to implement that?
in dickplomacy? it already has crouching

corprus gaolu faces

So many mods would be better if they blanda'd up with other mods. I want to cast foul dark magic in the renaissance while my retinue of Japanese rice farmers gets butchered by Sauron's army of Star Wars droids. Yes, I already know about Paradigm Worlds.

What exactly does realistic wounding system do? Does it affect armor ratings too? Making it like in 1257 where you're practically immune to cut and slash if you wear good, expensive armors?

I don't like how there is absolutely no customization of those faces. Atleast with the rus faces, while by default the customization ranges are so limited to have sameface all the time, you can edit their skins.txt file to increase the max ranges to get some variance atleast. All in all, Native faces are probably still the best though.

>All in all, Native faces are probably still the best though.
they look like aliens

in the 120 range, after the trade goods and before horses

What kind of DLC do you want for Bannerlord?

Floris manages to improve default faces a bit, you could try modding them in (dickplomacy includes its source so it's easier than usual).

An expansion that adds more everything, especially more things for your player to do solo, hunting's a given, but I'd like some explorable locations, things like dungeons, forests and the like.

You can knock troops unconscious with any kind of damage type, providing you don't deal too much damage on the last hit, you'll kill it otherwise. Yes, even with blunt weapons.

where's this from?

dickplomacy

How did they even think that was a good idea?
Why did they just not release it as a $5 DLC?

kek

Dead thread. Need to spread more wealth around or something.

30, I believe.

sandnigger-o-nomics

So, I'm trying Polished Landscapes with Dickplomacy and there are skeletons in some scenes. They seem to function like trees: arrows get stuck above them, brings everyone to a full stop when running into them and you can't jump over. Is there any way to fix this?

rhodoks are white and based

They're based mainly on Italians - so no, they aren't white.

Fuck off with this meme, Florisfuck. They are Swiss, or Tyrolian at best.

soundcloud.com/jez-22/surrender-or-die-braggard-ep2

The long-awaited sequel to the unpopular Surrender or Die podcast.

I haven't played this shit in years, so I figured I'd jump into Pendor and leddit says I shouldn't even bother training villagers for my army. Is this true? I love training villagers. Any other mods that move quick (aka let you instantly speak to elders/guild masters) and aren't based entirely around elite troops?

are you going to have other people on you dumb normie

Invited my brother Xop but he was working so I ran solo.

Yeah, it's true. Before the latest update you could do pretty well with D'Shar recruits trained into Bladesmen and Ravenstern recruits into Rangers, but they've made those upgrades more difficult since. You're best off hiring the mercenary troops in taverns, unlike Native and other mods they're actually really good. If you just go with faction troops though expect them to get stomped. You use them in the later game to pad out your army, they don't make a good fighting force on their own.

you could ask the steamgroup you know

Is this a fucking /mbg/ podcast?

That's disappointing, guess it's time to look for another module

I could. We'll have a guestfag in for EP3. And I'll prep more. Too bad I don't have more info to go on

Kind of?
I mainly wanted to practice some audio-editing stuff while the power was out at my place.