To what extent did the Holocaust "happen"?

To what extent did the Holocaust "happen"?

Millions were killed but no-one at the time thought of it as "the Holocaust"

The german government willfully made attempts to liquidate the jewish people by working the healthy to death and exterminating the unfit

It never happened, it's a all a lie made up by zionist jews who faked all the evidence to demonize the germans poor dindus. There's the reply you wanted

did they get turned into lampshdes?

are you psychic?

Millions of vermin died

Boo hoo

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Probably not.

then why is it a meme?

Oops i thought we were having a real discussion not a pollack diarrhea fight. The idea of skin lampshades probably comes from stuff like nazi scientists experimenting on Jews mixed with stories of unrelated serial killers and a healthy dollop of propaganda.
Wait, no im sorry. ZIONIST CONSBIRACY LOOK AT THIS JPEG

relax i was just curious is all

>that thing
>a woman.

the jewess is a beguiling creature indeed and one must always remember that whatever their exterior, there burns an insatiable passion deep within them that will stop at nothing until they have achieved complete and total enslavement and domination of goyisch men!

Interestingly, I've read that Buchenwald has a human skin lampshade in their archives but they know nothing about it and they're loathe to bring it up because they feel outrageous stories such as human derived furniture engenders Holocaust denial.

Am I the only one who really doesn't care whether or not it happened anymore?

Holocaust happening doesn't excuse Israeli behavior or Jews going muh shoah whenever they get called on their bullshit.

Holocaust not happening and the Nazis were still cunts who started what they couldn't finish.