Challenge: Name a NEW(post 2010), RWD, MANUAL, AMERICAN, SEDAN, for under 40k that's not a Dodge Charger

Challenge: Name a NEW(post 2010), RWD, MANUAL, AMERICAN, SEDAN, for under 40k that's not a Dodge Charger

Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=461885388&zip=77355&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=77355&showcaseOwnerId=68968577&startYear=1981&incremental=all&endYear=2018&modelCodeList=CHEVSS&makeCodeList=CHEV&driveGroup=RWD&transmissionCodes=MAN&sortBy=derivedpriceDESC&maxPrice=40000&firstRecord=0&searchRadius=0&startYear=1981&numRecords=25&maxPrice=40000&firstRecord=0&endYear=2018&modelCodeList=CHEVSS&makeCodeList=CHEV&searchRadius=0&makeCode1=CHEV&modelCode1=CHEVSS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The charger isn't even available with manuel

You can get a ctsv with a manual though

Tsk tsk tsk (ctsv pricetag is over 40k)

>sedan
Get a coupe.

You can get a 2010-2014 for less than that

>coupe
>no comfy backseat
>no room for activities
>no room for the many friends I have

Coupes are for the ultimate friendless virgin my guy

Used Chevy SS sedan
/thread

>not getting a superior wagon

Enjoy being cucked my dude

Have fun trying pry out of the hands of the boomer who's wife left him for a Mexican guy named Arman who only wears tank tops.

I didn't say it was going to be easy

>post 2010
>American made, RWD, manual,
>station wagon

Lol those don't exist my dude

ctsv wagon

Literally it's a hatchback the damn trunk is so small it's like it's pointless, save the weight and get the sedan at that point

>isn't even available with manuel
I don't know about that, the guy who wanted to sell me his was hispanic.
Ok, his name wasn't manuel, but still

The car youre looking for is a challenger

>inb4 he makes excuses about needing 4 doors for bullshit reasons

How else will I put all my friends and people whom have my companionship into the compartments of my motor vehicle in order to take them long distances with me.

>inb4 I subject myself to the wagonfag culture and stigma

>Coupes are for the ultimate friendless virgin
alrighty then

Are you a car enthusiast or taxi driver?

>Chevy SS sedan
autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=461885388&zip=77355&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=77355&showcaseOwnerId=68968577&startYear=1981&incremental=all&endYear=2018&modelCodeList=CHEVSS&makeCodeList=CHEV&driveGroup=RWD&transmissionCodes=MAN&sortBy=derivedpriceDESC&maxPrice=40000&firstRecord=0&searchRadius=0&startYear=1981&numRecords=25&maxPrice=40000&firstRecord=0&endYear=2018&modelCodeList=CHEVSS&makeCodeList=CHEV&searchRadius=0&makeCode1=CHEV&modelCode1=CHEVSS
Litterally 5 minutes. What do I win OP?

>NY

obviously I could get any usdm car I wanted if I could afford to buy it AND drive halfway across the country to retrieve it

You forget there are opposite ends to the scale you're tipping here...

>adding distance to the criteria
I assumed the entire usdm was your market. Also
>not driving across the country to get the car you want
Need more dedication senpai.

Driving Isn't the problem but the cost of making a cross country trip is sometimes just not worth it

I do just fine with my coupe with my wife and kid tyvm

Well, I guess if I took issue with someone saying 'Volvos are for Swedish people', you could prove me wrong by showing that some Swedish people drive Volvos.