twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh look, latenight EU hours and autistic euros are shitting up the thread again

First for pure belfs.

>slightly ahead

I WANT A GOBLIN/GNOME GF!!

Who /comfy/ here?

gonna end myself if I don't win the mythic Gul'Dan mount again next week lads

Breed with Goblins.

Threads are already shit, but I guess its become your norm, so you treat everything else as shitting it up. Or are all other opinions than yours wrong, Mr. Big Strong American?

that's right, WoW is as much an MMORPG as Starcraft is an RTS, i.e. not in the slightest
they need proper genre names, like multiplayer skinnerbox and gookclick simulator

Stop being guildless.

t. eurofag avatarfag/pandaposter
No surprise that the shitty eu cunts are the most triggered

What is the delicious sauce on that

Going home for lunch to click on Mr. Punchy to hope he drops the box.

Good Friday

>game has devolved so much that all threads are a mess of furryfaggotry and faggotry in general, instead of pertaining to the actual game
This is why generals shouldn't be a thing. Threads should go up when there's actual stuff to talk about, not post your garbage mog or slutty belf/panda trash.

>tfw no wowg guild on my server

>Starcraft is not an RTS

It tends to be pandafaggots, bodymodfaggots, and avatarfagging euros. Purge them all

Liard

jesus christ get over yourself and fuck off to actual videogame websites if you actually want to be an autist who actually discusses videogames

should just merge Veeky Forums with /v/ again let people have their generals there which they do anyway

just about every thread on here started with talk of the actual game then just devolved into tripfag circlejerking and avatar posting

Because eurofags actually know what they're doing. Or would you like to remind me of the American guilds who cleared Mythic World Firsts in Legion? Don't forget where you come from, reject britbong. Remember that your "history" is only 300 or so years old.

yeah like e-celebs, games journalism, politics, and more video game waifus
the really important threads

are you living under a rock or something? no, starcraft isn't an RTS, whatever units, counters, or whatever actual strategy you come up with is irrelevant just as long as you can micro shit properly

None of those players are here, the eu players here autistically avatarfag and post their shit down syndrome bear characters. Keep getting triggered though europoor.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwNYkoixmP0

What's the purpose of this thread then? It says its supposed to be actually discussing the videogame that it relates to. But most of this isn't discussion, so if mods did their jobs for once, threads would be much cleaner.

>two players can micro equally
>strategy still doesn't exist

what did he mean by this when literally everything he listed already infects this general?

Draenei or human female holy paladin?

I am almost convinced that they are part of the shitposting. Half the thread bullshit that could barely pass as pertaining to the thread is posted yet none of it(avatarfgging/pandafagging/slutposting etc) earns bans.

We'd need to talk about e-celebs first
Vinny vinesauce is my husbando

Living in any country in Europe is better than being in that shithole of niggers and all other scum of the earth. At least it used to be, before your bastard government destroyed arab countries and sent terrorists and crazies into the good countries. Americans are two-faced (sometimes more), backstabbing, complex-ridden degenerates. Not a coincidence that everyone hates them and they're bad guys whenever there's an opportunity.

Draenei is pure, Draenei is life.

Triple horsecock Draenei

imgur.com/BAk0moa

Splashcake, log on discord if you are still alive and lurking.

damn that's some massive gender dysphoria by whoever made that

sharing fapbait and pissing off autists like you

tfw u find pokemons in the wild

conservative Scarlet Crusade tabard wearing female human

light skin-white hair-tryhard white only mog draenei if holy only

human if you plan to play disc and shadow too

>go to xivg and tell them we're laughing at them
>they laugh at me
FUCK BROS THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Preach it brother, so shit like can actually get cleaned and the threads start looking at least a bit more normal.

>FUCK BROS THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

they can, plenty of time between two abilities.

Look at this triggered. Something that started with out with the shitposting in the thread from your continentmates has devolved into you now simply /pol/ + /int/ posting now. Thanks for confirming EU autism though.

>reposting other people's comebacks
pathetic desu

>Aluneth whispers: Are you afraid to fight? Interesting.

>ffxiv kek being mad

don't worry, you'll calm down by the time you can press the next button :^)

Valeera is best Blood Elf waifu.

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT

>arcane pvp

>cast spell
>make a cup of tea
>get back in time for gcd to end

It's a great game.

TELL THEM ABOUT THE TWITCH VIEWS! THAT WILL SHOW THEM

But it won't. The same pandafaggots will post their autistic pictures and samefag every pandapost. The same belf bodymod faggots will post their characters for (you)s. The same autistic EU avatarfags will shit up the threads. It won't end. What's funny is that when someone asks a genuine question they usually get some decent answers/advice but the rest of the thread is cancer.

Dwarf female or human female holy paladin?

Same shit with not being able to deny any of the stated facts and just saying "k-kek, get trigggeredd dood!!1". Is this how you recognize a libcuck American, cause there's been an awful lot of you lately.

Best girl

I am starting on a fresh 100 booster character. It's a paladin, I'm going to be questing as ret and later on switching to holy for raiding, m+, etc.

What's the best and fastest method to get gear right now? I haven't played since 7.1.

Dwarf female (male)

Human
off to >>>/xiv/
Who set this europoor off? Are you going to contribute to your continents shitposting amount for this thread again?

W-We need to tell them our subs are higher
Maybe th-they won't think to ask if that makes WoW better or not??

Fem human. Dwarves are mongs.

>restart game
>all my weakauras are gone
not sure what i expected from malware anyway

>Thal'kiel says: This city cannot compare to the glory of Mac'aree, but it will burn all the same

>Malfurion being a fucking hypocrite
Why am I not surprised? Examples would be Azshara and Elisande, and all the nightborne in Suramar.

Dwarf female

Save your AP for your holy artifact while leveling. If you have a main at 110 then get the AK20 tome for your paladin. Then do broken shore quests for ez 850-880 gear(do invasions for nethershards too). Run regulars/raids/heroics for gear.
Off to >/xiv/ you go autismo

>malware
what?

>Xal'atath whispers: Really? These thugs of Sargeras are so interchangeable. This one is good with his axe! How unique.

T H I C C

XIV counts "registered accounts" as subscribers and has since its inception. I played for a time during WoD waiting for BRF to come out and my account is still counted as a subscriber even though I haven't played in at least a year or two now.

if Blizzard did that with Battlenet accounts they'd report well over 100 million subscribers.

I'm convinced all of you faggots are in denial about the state of this thread, and your country in general. Live well, Americunt, for what little it amounts to.

Malfurion is a bigger cunt than Illidan, and that's saying something.

Oh so it didn't change as much as I was expecting.

Just the new broken shore stuff. I take it it's quite close to what Tanaan was? Farming X currency to buy upgradable gear, yeah?

>this butthurt
tip top lel

That's what I was saying, it was agreed last thread
BUT it doesn't matter, candy crush and angry birds have a lot of players too, doesn't make them good games. PERIOD.

>Blizzard counts chinks who play at cafes for 1 hour as subs
BUT ITS OKAY WHEN BLIZZARD DOES IT!

>Aluneth whispers: You waste precious energy poking holes in reality for these clumsy sword-swinging brutes.

What are you on about? You just seem to be autistically lashing out, calm down.
No not much at all, the 850 gear will get you into heroics easily as well as LFR if you don't have a guild. If you want to run heroic raids most pugs look for ilvl 890 which is a mix of 5k nethershard gear and heroic/mythic dungeon gear.

How do you get a parrot on your shoulder?

>hurr you are lit-er-ally your fucking country

Fuck off /int/

But Candy Crush and Angry Bird are fun...Candy Crush is even owned by Blizzard now.

So if you pay for an hour of game time you shouldn't count as a sub? Define what an actual subscriber would be.

It pleases me that my waifu got a massive boost in popularity. They really should use her more often.

So it's just EU autismos lashing out at everyone like I expected, ok thanks for reinforcing that.

delet this

Haha yeah I do not communicate with people from [place]
This is how normal adults act

The amount of retards spouting the same stupid shit should amount to something. None of them can properly respond, because they know its true, and are ashamed of it. All Americans are cuckolds and memeposters who can't argue for shit or support their arguments with anything. But this too, shall pass.

That's Broll Bearmantle. But, he does look like Malfurion. What is it with Night Elf males?

whoa coin made me into a cute femtroll

Fuck it just get married
I'm sure you two would have amazing hate sex

Goodness gracious, imagine getting THIS butthurt.

Maximillian best

>americunt acting haughty and arrogant while having nothing to back it up, only baseless ridicule
Typical. Your outside looks gleaming and golden, but the inside is rotten to the core.

WHAT A STRANGE LOOKING DRAGON

has anyone seen the devilsaur shock baton WQ? I remember it being a really good trinket but I haven't seen the quest for like half a year

>hop into discord to do some 2s with my bud
>can't fucking hear him
>push him up to 200% and he's just barely audible if everything is completely silent

Fucking Discord, I never had these problems when we had a TS server

He looks exactly the same as Malfurion. What the fuck?