>beatiful shit you have experiencied related to driving
>sad shit
>autistic shit you think only you feel
>how you feel when driving, or shit driving makes u feel
>etc

I'll start
>i don't have any true friends and i don't give a shit about my family
>everyone i ever trusted betrayed in one way or another
>the only reason i haven't killed myself is because enjoy driving my car so much, oh and getting fucked up on every drug i can get my hands on
>always drive like an irresponsible dickhead because i secretly wanna die
>i probably won't live to see 30

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3AWxcFY
youtube.com/watch?v=HgDIJH6QNzk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>first time at the drags
>fwd shitbox
>bald tires
>open dif
>wheel hop so bad I get beat by a chevy malibu

feels bad man

>gf dumps me over text for this faggy looking little bitch
>pissed as hell, it's late at night, might as well go to my usual touge and blow off some steam
>blasting through the corners as fast and hard as I can
>the tires screeched louder than they ever have
>the engine roared more angrily than it usually does
>the turbo hissing louder than an angry dragon
>all these angry noises my car was making was like an outward manifestation of the anger I had within
>it was the fastest I've ever driven my home course at the time
>I ran up and down the road until nearly 4AM, each pass faster than the previous
>as I drove, there were only two things on my mind. Not work, not that bitch who is now ex gf, but the next corner and how to not kill myself blasting around it.
>get home, take a cold shower, went to bed.
>was the best sleep I got that month.
>tfw my car and I share a deeper connection now than I had with any bitch I've ever been with

>3rd gear
>4500rpm

>2nd gear
>60mph
>up a hill

>the first time you perfectly execute a heel-toe downshift.

>driving for fun at 3am
>look up ahead, see red light
>a single car stopped; a red Infiniti G35
>light goes green as I approach
>fly past, a casual invitation for him to follow
>keep looking behind me, expecting his headlights to fade from my rearview, as is normal
>to my surprise, he keeps up
>another red light, we come to a stop next to each other
>we're both grinning with excitement
>cruise around with this dude for a good 30 minutes before parting ways

godspeed g35bro

>visit some old friend i decided to reunite after 5 years, she lives far away so i borrowed sister's wagon
>she's talkative as usual, talks for 1 or 2 hours, then we go for a walk
>i decide give her a ride to her friends' party on my way back, scheduled to return the car so i can't join
>walk to the car i ask her for a kiss, expecting her to refuse
>she lets me kiss cheek
>as we drive "a kind of magic" tape plays, i talk about the car and about that highlander movie
>we arrive at some parking, i quickly mention meeting her again, she asks me to let her know when i get home and gets out
>"friends will be friends will be friends" starts playing as i get back on the road, i drive home afap trying hard not to worry whether she'll ever call me again

i still consider this one of my most embarrassing memories, drops of sweat appear from my underarms as i think about it
>mfw "i'm not the one" plays in the radio as i write this

Fuck that's bad

>New cool car needed a little work
>Start working on it and it turns out it needs a lot of work
>On jack stands for three weeks now while packages arrive from Rockauto every day
>Replaced so much shit I'm hoping I don't find something else wrong before I'm finished
>Don't even like the car at this point but I'm getting tired of being 34 and driving a borrowed shitbox while I fix it

Also, since this is a normalfag blog thread

>Last girlfriend was a great stick driver
>She loved my cars and was mad when I sold my Miata
>She was wealthy and loved me unconditionally
>Broke up with her because she was crazy and borderline
>And because part of me still loves my first girlfriend from 7 years ago who literally was autistic and had no idea what feelings meant

>tfw no gf
>tfw come to terms with it
>tfw only thing that's keeping me alive is being able to drive my shitbox
>tfw

I really like animals so it's sad whenever I see roadkill.
>Tfw saw a dead raccoon on the way to work today
Call me a fag but at least animals don't lie to your face.

>fall in love with car
>pay too much for it
>try to fix its problems
>fail miserably over the course of a year
>car gets vandalized
>totaled
>watch the tow truck take it away this morning
>feel like an asshole

>I really like cars so it's sad whenever I see carcrash
>Tfw saw a tripple on the way to my grandma
>Call me a fag but at least cars don't lie to your face.

this makes me sad

they say it gets better

Sounds like me
>Want an RX8
>Know the rotary is trash
>Still want to get one and basically do a complete rebuild, upgrading things like Apex seals and oil injectors
Talk me out of it.

Also pic related, got quints today. Mixed feels

Glad im no the only one

As long as you put good effort into it, don't let it get you down. My first car with a beat up 1986 300E I bought for $800. Within the first month of owning it my parts list to keep it roadworthy hit somewhere around $3000. I couldn't even sell it for $800 so I scrapped it.

But that was cool because I instantly found a low miles Miata for $2400 and had three years of perfect driving with that thing.

Duck that but a 800 dollar rx8 with a blown motor and a great shell, pull motor and send it for a rebuild about 1k to 2k if it needs irons and just run 2 stroke oil in the gas and the motor will last 200k plus it also lives high rpm, if you run low rpms all the time the motor carbons up bad. If you do all the work you could have a clean exp for under 3 grand

i'm more depressed about my incompetence. i'm not cut out to do any of my own work so i feel like i've given up both the car, and the hobby.

>28
>Spend a small fortune on my cars
>Drive an archaic shitbox because I love it
>Have relatively low standards for a woman, yet I still can't find one
>Drift from job to job and place to place
>Pushing my car to the limit calms me
>Will probably be foreveralone, but at least I have cars
>I'll die behind the wheel someday
>Still need to designate an heir

I feel this

How do you have money for your cars, if you don't mind me asking.

I've been buying classic cars since I was 16; selling them for a profit after owning them for a short period and buying a nicer car every time. After 12 years, you get a nice collection.

Plus, I have always had a decent job.

Too real

Ayy that's my plan. I guess I'm on the right track.

It's not a BAD way to live; just a bit lonely. Mind you, I blame that on society as a whole. These days, when you tell a woman that you're mostly a homebody who restores classic cars and your greatest ambition is a small home with a large garage, they dry up like Death Valley.

>break up with gf 5 1/2 months ago
>drive around late at night to all the spots we used to drive to
>listen to sad songs, cry like a bitch while reminiscing
>miss ex gf like crazy and realize that she was too fucking good for me
>got back in touch with her a few days ago, who knows what will come of it

Do what you need to do bro, not what you want to.

Do what's healthy and good for you in the long run not the short term. Take care of yourself.

>drive to other end of country to buy first car on finance (8 hour drive)
>put down almost all my savings as the deposit
>just about have enough for a tank of gas after all fees (insurance, road tax etc)
>spend a couple of weeks loving tf out of the only thing that matters in my life
>find out clutch is fucked, tires gone, brake pads worn, timing belt recommended to be changed 20k miles ago
>dealership assured me everything was fine and I could drive back for anything wrong
>called them and they told me I've missed the 14 day period
>didnt get warranty because I was reassured it was in near perfect condition, plus I couldnt afford it
>car is actually worth a third of what I paid for it
>working 60+ hours a week now just to keep up with the finance and hopefully have enough to pay for the fucked up parts

Got no family and coworkers who barely speak english and make fun of me in their own language are the closest things I have to friends. Dont be alone guys, no one out here has mercy and if you fuck up theres no turning back. I love my car but I know once it goes I'll probably go too.

There must be something you can do about.

Any of you law savvy anons down here, help this man out

I fucking hate dealers, they're the jews of the car industry.

I bought a 4k accord to a dealer, I was told it was in perfect conditions, my wife ended up fucking up the entire engine because the radiator was broken and it fried a lot of part.

That was the only and last time I bought a car from a dealer
the pieces of shit buy any broken shitty car and sell it like new

Fuck, user please don't give up

Then just tell them you have bigger plans. Also lose weight if you're fat.

>live in flat florida
>cruising highway home 75-80
>two sets of lights come up behind me hauling ass
>bike and a Chrysler 300
>pass me doing 90-115
>catch up, pass chrysler
>share dudebro moment with the bike guy at 105 before he takes off
>chrysler catches up
>get off at my exit while the chrysler and the bike take off again for another wangan run
>sitting at redlight and see red and blues on the other end of the overpass going in the direction we were all going
>that good feel that the cops were a solid minute behind us

got a text from a friend when i got home asking if i got home alright, since he was also on the highway and saw us fly by followed by the cops shortly after

I'm having similar troubles with my MR2. I never expected it to be a smooth experience but it's still fun. Every time I take it out it seems like there is a new problem springing up to be dealt with. Keeps my weekends busy, and it's way too fun to sell.
What car are you working on? Looks like a Mustang to me but there isn't much to go off of...
I hope you will start to like it again once you get it fixed up. Good luck!

and wtf these two gfs you mention are god tier in my book

one more, the closest thing i have to a touge near me
>exit from highway into airport is a big swooping right hand corner into a swooping left
>easily a 65mph corner
>can exit out of the highway entrance to the airport into their rental car area
>rental area has a cool loop with some left and right hand turns
>come out of the rental car area on to the airport perimeter road near the cargo terminal
>several consecutive hard corners followed by some nice high speed sections
the airport has nothing going on after 11PM so it's always nice to get a few runs in on the way home or something

gotta keep chasing the buzz maaaan

All I know is that I'm miserable whatever I do, but for different reasons

>buy cherokee
>go offroading
>have fun
>life is good

Hahaha get fucked feel fags

I'll try that and I weigh 140 lbs and am 6' tall; can't lose much more.

Where in Florida are you? I feel like I've seen your car before. I live in Jacksonville and I know I've seen the Loop Zoop before, but I don't remember if it was just on Veeky Forums or where else it could have been.

It's a 2004 Mustang GT. I bought it last summer for $4350 with 128K because it was a clean one-owner car with lots of recent dealer work done, like new tires, fuel pump, intake manifold, clutch, etc.

Turns out a few things were fudged, like the clutch was a POS, and other things took me a while to pick up on. Like the shocks and steering rack were actually shot. I've also been replacing lots of minor trim parts, like light assemblies and molding as I find something leaking. And the biggie is a rattle in the engine. Hoping it's just timing chain guides but as noisy as it is and with 135K now I'm just going to drive it until it blows and then swap in a low-miles replacement.

Here's a photo of when I bought it. I've taken the ricer lip off and replaced the headlights since then.

>away from home for 2 months (BC-fag)
>visiting Japan for 1 month
>can't drive due to can't afford renting a car for that long here
>just went to Hakone recently
>tfw can't drive the hallmark of touge

>have '99 Integra LS
>autotragic unfortunately, so it's a little lethargic
>still love this fucking car to death
>act like a dumbass in it always
>still keep it immaculately clean
>tfw tranny is going out
>tfw not making enough money to either swap it over to manny or to rebuild the transmission

I seriously love this fucking car so much, I couldn't imagine scrapping it or anything of the sort if the tranny decided to shit the bed, and thinking of the possibility of that makes me sick. I'm more attached to this car than I am to most people. What do Veeky Forums?

How can you not afford a junkyard tranny?

The junkyards around me are completely stripped out of all Integras, I've had zero luck so far.

I post it in the miata thread a lot, I'm in West Palm

Goodnight

>driving stories
While out late one night, I pulled off into a construction only exit for some new roads they're building off the side of the highway (not used by regular traffic). Did a couple pulls down this straight road, then positioned car for photos. Time passes, see headlights coming down the same construction entrance. My fear was cops, but, the engine noises didn't match up. Two sport bikes come down and start doing pulls down both sides of the road I was photographing on. Eventually they pull over and the sportbikebros and I chat it up for twenty minutes about this or that. Very cool dudes, and definitely could've been a worse situation at 1am.

>beautiful shit you have experienced related to driving
It was around fall, so leaves were starting to come down. It was a glorious evening of taking a nice drive down some back roads. I ended up on one of Florida's scenic highways, and this time was different. The trees covered the road, casting sun beams and rays down on the surface. Wind blew and leaves were falling as you drove through, flooring it on the straights and pushing the corners.

part 2/2

>sad shit
When I'm in my feelings, I'll take the car out for a drive at night and photograph. Seems to be when most bad shit happens. My mother tells me nothing good happens late at night - starting to think she's right.

Anyways. An ex-girlfriend was a car girl, and on the surface, everything you'd want in a car girl gf. Dope ride, worked on it herself, no makeup, tall, slender, exotic, take no shit, younger, affectionate, etc. I missed some red flags early on, which revealed themselves in the form of immaturity from her end. It wasn't good, overall, but the sad part is I still get feels every once in a while, even though I know they're toxic.

Another ex-girlfriend that I was actually really into (with my heart, not my dick this time) I split up recently with. She was wonderful, but I lost her because according to her, she doesn't see herself up to my standards and is sparing me the strife of being with her, or something. About how none of her previous relationships were healthy, and she doesn't want to do that to me. Feels bad man. Car related because that night, all I did was drive around, blast sadfeels music, and take more pictures to just be alone.

>autistic shit you think only you feel
Everyone feels connected to their car in one way or another, but I treat the car as its own entity. It has its own thoughts, desires, feelings, etc. I miss it, and it misses me, that kind of thing. I enjoy cleaning it, being around it, and hell, sometimes just sitting in it. Massively autistic.

>how you feel when driving, or shit driving makes u feel
It makes me feel like there's something in the world that understands me...in some autistic sense. Sure, it's a car, and it's inanimate, but a machine that responds to your input, and a machine that only you know through and through is something special.

>etc
inb4 these are just autistic robot tfw no gf feels

>floridas scenic highways

Nigga where
Unless you were on a beach road

SR13 is a really pretty road, along with 9 Mile Road, and sections of A1A. Jacksonville area.

Put on some muscle then, skelly

>have internship on the other side of the country
>hop in my shitbox and drive 1000km in a week end, sleep in the car halfway through
>catch a shower at the local pool as I arrive before going to work
>sleep in the car two more days before finding a colocation
>I fucking hate my worplace and coworkers
>I miss my friends real bad and get panick attacks because I'm a broken man
>weekend comes
>I spend the week end driving over to the next country to sleep on a beach and drink beer
>get back by sunday afternoon
>actually feel happy and not lonely for the whole week end
>end up doing that each week end
>eat corned beef and bean cans to blow all the moeny I make on gas

Are you in the Florida Discord? I'm trying to get some more anons in Jacksonville to join. I live right near sr13
discord.gg/3AWxcFY

Yeah, drugs are a great way to get your will to live back, even if it only works temporarily.

I used to want to kill myself but now I'm addicted to opiates, so there's that...

I must be missing something here. What is so embarrassing?

>driving to work
>almost there, like 5 mins away
>too early, but at least I can get lunch beforehand
>driving a 2.4l fwd econobox
>see a s15 silvia to the right of me
>passes me doing 130 in an 80kmh zone
>car up in front turning right into our lane
>silvia tries to swerve into my lane
>silvia clips the holden captiva
>silvia flips twice, lands upside down on the shoulder
>pull over
I seriously expected the driver was dead
>driver is perfectly fine
>both cars are fucking destroyed though

>TFW live in shitty flat garbageland
thinking about kms tbqh fampai

>Be me
>Have fun FWD shitbox
>Be at carshow
>night time, dark, left lights on
>Leave lights on for muh aesthetics
>Go to leave
>Battery to low to crank
>Ask for a jump
>Bro truck driver offers to help
>Crosses leads on his end
>Fucks all of my car's electronics
>Oops. Sorry.
>Car has been at the dealer for 5 days now, and they're still trying to fix it.
>Car was only source of joy
>Really just wanna die now
>Have already had to miss one autox because of 'hurr durr muh truck' inbred fucker can't tell difference between positive and negative.
>Feels bad mang

Why are your lights so much brighter than mine

I have something similar
>have 88 corolla (ae92)
>battery is old, can't tell terminals apart
>fugg fusebox

> Need to blow off some steam
> Drive around in my White G35
> Pass a Red G35,
> He passes me
> I pass him
> Do this for 20 minutes
> Hit 110 mph at one point with him keeping up
> I exit the freeway thinking he'll follow
> He doesn't
>MFW

>because part of me still loves my first girlfriend
iktfb

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

the first time you hit boost in a car with a shitload of boost

tfw no gf

This tbqh

Whats so embarrassing about this?

>a machine that only you know through and through is something special

>tfw you will never go back to the 80's and factory order your dream car with all the features laid out exactly as you want
>you will always be time cucked by the previous owners

Helps that I got mine from a used dealer, and it had been sitting for a month, and was completely cleaned of the old owner's shit. Interior is pristine, aside from the original shift boot being rotted, and the stock radio being missing.
the owner the dealer bought it from must not have driven it in a while either, based on what I've had to fix.
It came with the original owner's guide and owner's manual, which is awesome. I'm 4th owner of the car, but it doesn't feel like it.

Pic related is what I would stare at when I was >tfw no mr2
I fucking love this interior. I want to swap into a less rusty 87-89 MR2 when I am no longer poorfagging my way through life.

pic related my actual interior

>tfw no car
>tfw no gf

is life even worth living?

So I got this back on the road today. On the plus side, actually having a working suspension, steering, rear brakes, and clutch makes it drive like a whole new car.

On the down side, I think one front (original) caliper is sticking, and the slight engine noise it used to have now sounds like a raging timing chain guide problem.

b20 out of a crv engine in a junkyard or buy one for 500. this is up to you (b20z out b20b it doesnt matter).
find a ls tranny for 100-300 dorra
find a manual cluster and other parts look into a manual swap
should not cost you more than 500-600

>meet 11/10 girl in my final semester of college
>she's in my night class, meets once a week
>doesn't talk much, usually on her phone
>walking to my car after second-to-last class
>pass her on the way
>walk past a super clean Neon SRT-4
>she hangs up her phone and I see headlights flash behind me
>head whips around
>no_fucking_way.jpeg
>it's hers, she's looking right at me
>I say "no way. that's yours?"
>she says "yep, this is me"
>walk over, heart pounding
>she asks me if I want a ride to my car, I hop in
>I tell her I've never even met an SRT-4 owner before
>she says "omg, you know what it is!"
>"yep. is it fast?"
>"of -course- it's fast"
>next red light, she floors it
>im-in-love.gif
>point out my IS300 and she pulls over
>"bye user, see you next week"
>next week, last day of class
>write my phone number on a scrap of paper and sit next to her
>she doesn't look at me the entire 3 hour class
>class ends
>she ducks into the bathroom
>take the hint, go home and get drunk
>"of course it's fast" over and over in my head

what did she mean by this?

She's just another Veeky Forumstist, not every girl in dtf. Should've kept it at car shit only,

TRUST NO THOTS

Here's a shitty parody of this I guess youtube.com/watch?v=HgDIJH6QNzk
Anons time feel another one, I'm just fucking with you I'm not feeling for once
>my mr2 snap steers and brings terror ,not a intended meme
>got a corolla it can run for days and I put that on my dead mr2 too soon
>my mr2 yea that's my little pony my friends reppin' like I've been fucking with tommi
>I'm saying this to the anons that know me
>my mr2 seems normal and clean but truthfully it ain't working
>searched on Craig's list for months nothing but shitty beat shitboxes
>walked into a dealership they see me as a target for there shitty marketing skills but I said fuck it and they tell me "sign here" and now I'm a retard for letting myself be a tartget without bothering to ask questions
>god I want to quit paying for this slow shit but can't with out effecting my credit and getting to work to pay rent
>I'm 21 financing it for 4 years and tell my girlfriend feels like I'm pay off a mortgage she's like "fuck it life's paying for thrills"
>life's a bitch dudes and there's no third world to live in where life seems gorgeous
>almost a year ago I didn't feel broke and now I'm like how can I afford this?
>I started off driving my shitbox mr2 and now drive a slow ae160
>I'm using these negative feelings to at least feel like I like my new car and keeping it with out getting it scratched is a pain in the ass but that's not important, just as long I get to work and places and I thrash it like I gave no signature and now I'm just hoping it get crashed so I can pay it off
>shit I'll sign just to get it off my back
Part(1/2)

Should I continue or nah it sucks?

>Buy shitbox
>Love it a lot, put a ton of miles on it, drive it across multiple state lines
>Always keep up on maintenance
>Buy the good oil/filter, start keeping up on maintenance the previous owner didn't
>Plugs, coil packs, filters, fuel lines, brakes, cleaning fuel injectors, check valves, vacuum lines, tires
>Get the car running decently, decide to put money into fun stuff
>New stereo, speakers, subs
>Buy some sensible aftermarket wheels
>Car starts running rough, especially when shifting
>Turbo building incorrect boost, seems like wastegate is sticking closed for too long
>Go to change transmission fluid, metal chunks come out, fluid completely black with shiny chunks in it
>Fluid really low
>Motor mounts all bad, engine moving like a bitch when I shift
>Brakes start groaning, calipers super rusty
>Don't have a lift, garage, or engine crane to work on it
>Paying someone else to do it would be more expensive than buying a new car

I'm sad, but at the same time I know I got a lot of use out of her. Never left me stranded, even when driving through crazy snow storms in all season tires for 11 hours straight. I know she's just tired, and that it's finally time I get something different.

>oneitis left me years ago
>never told me why
>became obsessed with motorcycles
>ride aimlessly every night on my bike in an all black racing suit
>occasionally pass oneitis
>revbomb next to her everytime
>she will never know that it's me

Feels pretty okay

>buy car from father
>Chevy aveo
>trust him that's it's a decent running car
>slow miserable shit box which turns out it needs coolant seal, catalytic converter, 2 wheel bearings, tires and rims and trannies dying.
>sell it quick as possible to get something that works
>buy another miserable car
>only one I could afford at the time
>Pontiac vibe with 300000km
>reliable but slow and boring
>not even accepted into any car group
>"hey faggot nice mom car"
>always get angry and speed the piss out of it hoping to crash it
>try saving up money and buy firebird from mechanic.
>He agrees to hold it till I get the money
>my birthday comes and I have the money
>he practically says fuck you im not selling it now and I'm keeping the 500$ deposit
>stuck with shit box.
>keep beating it and slamming doors and kicking it
Why can't I ever get a fucking break. I just want a decent car.

how will you cope knowing that she had dicks after you?
getting back to your ex is like swinging

>Fall in love
>Everything is going great
>She gets hit by a drunk driver and passes away
>Super depressed, but against suicide
>No fucks given
>Ride my motorcycle like an asshole every night
>Ride my motorcycle like an asshole when I commute to work
>Yell my pain away inside my helmet. No one can hear me.
>Pick up drinking again and start doing questionable shit.
>Never get a ticket, never have a close call
>Start thinking that she is watching me and protecting me.
>She wouldn't be happy if she saw me like this
>She would have wanted me to be happy
>Start reading about the mourning process
>Old wounds never heal, they just fade.
>Get to my senses and start riding smart again
>Wonder if I will ever love another woman the way I loved her.

fuck man, those feels are the kind of feels that will keep you up at night.

Fuck I skipped the first couple lines when I was reading this and thought you were talking about your car.
Fuck am I autistic?

>will never get to live the glory days of the import scene
>will never get to experience the real midnight club
>will never get into a proper street race
>will never get over these autistic, cringy fantasies of being a street racer in the early 90's
>pictures like pic related fill me with nostalgia for a time period I never experienced
>tfw you're no better than the people who write "I was born in the wrong generation" comments on youtube

>passes away

>live in san diego
>5 minute drive to a whole 6sqml neighborhood
>used to be a big ranch
>now big house wealthy neighborhood
>middle of forest
>very good windies
>smoke some weed
>11pm
>carving the roads up blasting eurobeat with my boyfriend

forgot to add

>finish the night jerking each other off and cuddling

shes dead, nothing you can do about it, no reason to be upset by it

if you swapped positions how would you feel if she was acting the same way?

I know this feel too well.
I go to car meets on Friday nights sometimes hoping to find some like-minded people. All I get are people with shitboxes and big stereos or faggots with C230s with fake AMG badges. They all just go do faggot highway pulls in their shitty cars.
Once I asked a guy in a Miata if he wanted to go drive around on the closest thing we have to a fun road in Florida and he just looked at me like "what, that's not stoplight racing, why would you do that". They don't want to like hang out and actually drive. The meet consists of people standing around, vaping, drinking light beer, doing donuts in the parking lot, getting the police called, and then going to a "party".
I just want to have friends who I can drive in the mountains with, but my friends all just drive minivans or other things that they can't have fun in. Any attempt I make to make car friends just goes poorly.

>pic related, not my fun car but it was a nice picture I thought

>no money
>really getting back into cars
>looking for a new job
>might get one up in NYC
>that means I pretty much can't have a car

>driving over to the next country
how fucking small are these shitty countries? where tf do you live

can you share some of your pictures user? :3 You sound very intellectual and mysterious, are you handsome?

really m8 just rent a jdm skyline from fun2drive or something for a few hours for like $200 and have a TRUE hallmark of togue experience

if you like it that much find one on the forums or ebay or something

>friend invites me to go clubbing
>I only know her, her bf, and her twin brother. The rest were their friends
>drive to Chicago, everyone's drunk
>get kicked out after one dude in our group got caught smoking dope
>they parked their cars a mile away, their firend's house
>pack my eg sedan with 7 people including me
>one girl is a qt 7/10 asks me questions probably because drunk
>>why do you hide your steering wheel
>>what car is this
>>you're not used to your car being this heavy are you?
>it's lowered on coilovers, I don't like braking for turns but still turn smooth
>she goes WEEE every turn in a cute non-annoying way
>imagining how her reaction would be if she rode with me when I overtake normalfags on the off/on ramps
>tfw kv no gf

this happened last night and i thought it was an alright story

>driving back from my buddy's place
>no lie we were attempting to RIP Initial D: The Movie to .mp4
>ordered it DvD because couldn't find it anywhere online
>was going to upload it
>blasting Eurobeat on the way back to my place
>late night, around midnight
>pull into my apartment complex
>see my loser, faggot neighborhood who OD's on Xanax getting into an Uber with his druggie gf
>they are in the middle of the intersection
>no traction control so i do a donut/shitty drift around the Uber as they're getting in
>gtfo of there
>drive down the street then back
>they are pulling out on the other side of the intersection
>pull up in front of them and do a burnout into a few donuts
>then speed off

I feel bad for the Uber driver but i thought it was fucking hilarious. This retarded kid will take like 5 xanax and crawl around the sidewalk in front of my fucking apartment at night.

Pic is my car

Shit, I feel you on the Florida part. If you are in the Sarasota/Bradenton area maybe could have fun. Most of my driving friends went away after highschool.

me too thanks