Cafe racer discussion and appreciation thread

Cafe racer discussion and appreciation thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

bratstyle.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off. This is literally the worst class of motorcycle.

I need me a woahmanz like her

of the maybe 6 people i know who like cafe racers, not one has ever sat on a motorcycle

You mean best class.

>Cafe racers >regular sports bikes >standards
>frisco choopers >bobbers

cringe t.b.h f.a.m

That's the thing.
They are so nice looking that even people who don't like motorcycles can appreciate how they look.

They look like shit though. Looking at one makes me imagine being blown off of the bike by wind.

If they look like shit then the old race bikes they are based off also look like shit and most customised bikes that weren't choppers or cruisers prior to 1983 also looked like shit.

if those are cafe racers so is this

They are cafe racers you dumb shit.

That's just a stock bike.

>he thinks Café racers are standard motorcycles and UJMs
back to the normie car Veeky Forums with you

(you)

This bike
Looked like this once.

the first one is a brat style bobber
the second one doesn't even have drop bars

Now you're starting to get it.

Okay now I have heard everything lol.

This is a brat bob.

Forgot pic.

nigger you dumb as fuck so that doesnt surprise me
bratstyle.com/

please don't use racist words

>style that promotes ruining classic bikes

Dirt bikes/dual sports ≥ Sports bikes > everything else

They looked shit from factory and the only people who like standard UJMs are nostalgic boomers.

I like how they look but I'd rather go with a street-fighter. This is just some nostalgic swag.

What is it with daily cafe racer threads for the last week? Can you maybe fuck off or at least use the fucking bike thread for your shit?

See how the brat bike has a long banana seat for two people where as the cafe racers have cowl seats and can only fit one.

>I hate cafe racers leave the thread or I will ban you.

>Hey use the bike thread.

Literally got made to look worse while ruining functionality in the process.

Fuck off you clueless cringy underager fuck.

The only function it lost is now you can only carry one person and can't see out of the mirrors properly so it's no loss.

Literally ask anyone who isn't a bike person what looks nicer and they will say the red one.

Keep sperging autist.
Cafe racers are trash.

You really think I am the one who is "sperging"?

Okay, keep acting in your normal 'stop liking what I don't like' non autistic fashion then... LMAO.

>this asshurt because he got called out on his autistic obsession with objectively shitty and ruined bikes

Cry more cuck

its ok to ruin a honda but ruining a triumph is a bit much

Imagine how boring it would be if they all looked the same.

>See how the brat bike has a long banana seat for two people
like this you mean?

Yeah.

>cafe racer
>fucking squid
Checks out.

Nah son. Cruisers best bikes

cruisers are pretty cool too.

At least their owners realise they are average joe riders instead of pretending they are casey stoner like the sport bike dickheads.

Sadly a large majority of cruiser owners are wanna be 1%s

One percenters are dickheads anyway.

In Australia the young ones tend to be people from poor areas like Mount Druitt who thought they were cool in high school for smoking and starting fights when everyone was actually laughing behind their backs and nobody actually thought they were cool.

You know the kids who get expelled for fighting and actually act proud of it?

They are the kind who become one percenters. (retards)

That exhaust is shit. It has worse ground clearance than stock and looks like it was bent by a drunk money. (It was done on an automobile exhaust bender which is why the bends are so crude and don't maintain the pipe diameter as mandrel bending does.) Wrap is the equivalent of dumping BBQ black paint on a rusted exhaust. It helps finish off the exhaust by cracking due to overheat. Builder could have thrown a set of TT pipes on it cheap for much better results.

Triumphs should be properly cafe'd (they date to when that was a sporting upgrade) but this forum doesn't know what that looks like for some reason.

Not much different here in burger land. Funny enough asst lunch yesterday wad talking to a buddy about a guy we know wanting to become a Mongol and how the local hells angels were on Instagram talking shit about him.
How fucking sad have they become lol

Proper conversion worth more than the engine and frame. Nice work but sort of wasted on an XS.

I kinda hate them desu.

Some of them stare at people like they want to start a fight for no reason.

What annoys me about it is normal people will look away and try avoid eye contact and I know they are thinking that the person they are staring at is thinking

>Oh no that guy is so tough looking with all his tattoos
>I don't want to fight him I am scared

When they are really thinking

>I don't want to fight because I am an adult and it would be embarrassing
>Lmao, look at all his shitty tattoos what a retard.

I just wish they knew what people were actually thinking when they act like retards but they are so dumb you probably couldn't even explain it to them.

How long does it take to be able to tell bikes apart like that?

this, harley riders are subhuman

u mad they get the bitches, amirite?

9 years, 7 months, 2 days and 4 hours

glad this cuck was bullied out of the /dbt/

They don't though.

>a guy we know wanting to become a Mongol
Was it the guy in the picture?
Because he looks like a fucking shoo-in.

But I just bought a Harley ;_;

>tfw no gf

Why not an Indian?

Thought about it but I was a little distrusting of the fact they were a new company. Also, I prefer harley's aesthetic. Not really rational reasons, I'm aware of that.

>picking low hanging fruit to get replies because OP can't get an actual good thread running
Cafe racers are pure retro aesthetic and nothing else.

Polaris has been around for a while

Now all they need to do is make a fix fairing bike or a ujm style

Man Cafe Racers are for the worst kind of normie hipster.

Goes great with your thin ironic mustache and those $240 leather 'riding' gloves you bought.

>Uncomfortable
>slow
>only good in a straight line, yet still slow.
>Wannabe tough guy le hipster rider Who wears no gear.

You're worse than Harley Fucknuckles.

>I'm a clot and I've ruined my motorcycle thread

Ftfy