4runner or Tacoma?

What's Veeky Forums's opinion between the 2? What's better for someone who doesn't do much truck stuff, other than occasional use of 4x4? Looking at SR5 trim of both models.

> Want to drive a bigger vehicle, don't like cars
> Need cargo space for work
> Rarely have more than 2 people in my car
> Idc about driving fast or fuel economy

What kind of shit are you hauling for work?

My vote is for the 4runner because it's comfy as fuck but if you're hauling shit that will fuck up the interior get the Tacoma.

Own an 05 taco, depends on what stuff you'll be hauling. Women also seem to like the truck look better if you're looking for ass, but it can be kinda cramped fucking in the back.

Mostly everything is in boxes of some sort so interior wear isn't much of an issue. A locking tonneau cover would probably be necessary for the Tacoma though

4Runner then.

Although I see a ton of women driving 4Runners already, which I really don't get.

When I was in high school there were a bunch of girls with Wranglers and 4Runners, but I went to a redneck school where "mudding" was a thing. Having one after high school makes no sense to me though if you're not doing anything like that.

>doesn't do much truck stuff, other than occasional use of 4x4?

Offroading is not truck stuff. Hauling is truck stuff.

The 4RUnner offers more cargo room than the Taco.
But...
>Rarely have more than 2 people in my car
Get a Tacoma ext cab then. Enough box room to haul whatever it is you're hauling. Crew cabs have shorter beds.

Bro why do you swear so much bro. It's not necessary at all and you don't look cool bro. Tone it down

The 2017 Tacoma is one of the least reliable vehicles on the market kek. The fuckers got too smug and thought HERP LET'S STUFF WEIRD ELECTRONICS AND SHITTY THINGS INTO THE ENGINE BAY TO APPEAL TO THE FAT DIPSHITS BUYING THESE and turned one of the most reliable cars into the least.

Get a 4runner, they're both douchebag vehicles though.

>small pick ups get fucked due to chicken tax
>then safety and emissions made them bigger and bigger
>ferd and cebby give up completely on small trucks
>now they are nearly as big as a full size f150, which is already bigger than old f150's
>now taco's aren't even reliable anymore

J U S T
U
S
T

Get an awd sienna.

If only there was a vehicle which combined the ruggedness of the truck with the enclosed design of an SUV...

Buddy, that's pretty much any modern car/truck nowadays, if you wan't something without excessive electronics buy something old and have it restored.

I had my windows tinted last week and the guy was talking about how much he liked FJs and 4Runners. We started talking about Tacomas, and he said the same thing you just did. His buddy bought a 2016 and has had a bunch of issues with the dash lighting up, engine idling weird, cruise control not working.

Toyota needs to get their shit together again, they can't be so smug with the Ranger and Colorado to compete with.

Not sure why you think they're douchebag vehicles though, there are at least 1,000 cars (all North American trucks, SUVs, Audis, BMWs, etc.) that rank higher on the douche-scale.

How many mancards do those sell for?

I grew up in a Navy family faggot, swearing is second fucking nature to me, eat shit.

Autism on wheels

google says you can have one for 40k. get the sienna and then the tacoma next year

>navy
>calling others gay

Anyone know which is best between the two for construction purposes?

Or what is actually a decent car (affordable) for construction O_O

>Anyone know which is best between the two for construction purposes?
the truck
>Or what is actually a decent car (affordable) for construction O_O
an old truck

>4Runner
Built in Japan by expert Japanese mememen and their robots.

>Tacoma
Built by beaners in Mexico or by beaners in Texas
This isn't even a fair discussion. Japanese built is always better. And getting harder to find. 44unner all the way.

seems pretty obvious to me that you should get a 4runner with only front seats