Looking to buy a new 2017 Fiesta ST

Looking to buy a new 2017 Fiesta ST.

This is what I was quoted for a Fiesta ST with a moonroof and recaro seats.

Your price before TTL of $22,170 is invoice pricing minus all available rebates. So we are discounting the car $435 from the MSRP to drop the price to invoice cost. We then apply the $2,250 of rebates from the invoice to come up with $22,170. The final OTD is $24,921.42. Does Tuesday or Wednesday work better for you to come down so we can discuss the financing options?

Thanks,
Deepak

Should I finance 25k for a 2017 Fiesta ST.
This may be the last chance I get since from what I read they're not going to be making it any longer. And before you start saying but user why pay 25k when you can buy it for 18k New. Keep in mind, I'm in commifornia and taxes are high here.

Advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/now-is-your-last-chance-to-grab-a-great-deal-on-a-ford-1797222175
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Deepak
Indians sell cars now?

Without knowing your full financial situation, no opinion will help you.

Better than a greasy arab.

But should I make Deepak's day and buy the car?

Fpbp

Why not? It's not an Abarth 500, but it's still a nice car :^)

I'm 27, no debt
bring 1500 a month

500 into IRA
500 to spend on anything.
500 for possibly this car?

>500 Abarth
Ayy lmao

What's your safety net? Savings? Annual cost of living? Do you rent or own?

>$1500/month
>$25k car

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

With only 1500 a month honestly sounds like a bad idea, you'll also be paying for insurance and never mind that this will go on for at least three years. Unless you're about to get a job that bumps up your pay you're gonna be regretting it all real quick..

But hey, if it's what you want then do it user, have fun! My brother owns a FoST and I'm in love with them, can't go wrong.

Buy it out of state and drive it back, if you shop around enough you should be able to get one for under $24,000 OTD with all the options.

6k Savings.

I live with my parents so everything is paid for on that end. My only expensive would truly be this car.

Buy used car cash until you start making more. New cars are a rip senpai. Your insurance will be cheaper, car will depreciated enough to buy it fully, and your only "payments" will be maintenance. You can pick up some good rides like a camry, some older lexus, older volvo's (s40 & c30 both subcompact), and so forth.

Your dumb if you pay 24k for a FiST

They are giving them away at dealerships. Learn to car shop m8

I'm in California....not Florida.

you can buy used fiesta st's for like 16-18k, just go used.

You do not make enough. Do not pass go, do not finance this car.

do you honestly think it wouldn't be worth 8k to fly out to florida and drive the car back?

bad idea, do you have like no living expenses?

nope. just a bum living in my parents basement.

>financing a car
>while living in the basement of your parent's house

what the fuck

U mad cause my momma loves me?

no I just realized why millennials are so poor

>25k
Seems high.
I got a FoST for 27k with all the bells and whistles.

>buying a new econobox
For 4k more you could get a used 15+ Mustang gt. For less you could get 14 down Mustang gt or a g37 with a manual. Or for how much you should be putting down you could buy any number interesting cars. Buying new is retarded.

Somebody has to do it. Or else where would used cars from come if no one bought new?

Leave it to people who have plenty money. Op does not have plenty money.

Yea...you can't really afford it. Not with gas, maintenance and insurance

More like deep paki

It's common to travel for a deal.

You don't want advice, you want affirmation!

BUY THE FUCKING CAR AND STOP POSTING. Make Deepak happy you stupid shit.

There's your affirmation now fuck off.

Okay fuck, I'll travel to the East coast.

Better hurry, Jalopnik just posted this:

jalopnik.com/now-is-your-last-chance-to-grab-a-great-deal-on-a-ford-1797222175

You can buy a used one for much cheaper. Just avoid anything over 30k miles because miles in turbo engines are 1.5x