The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/69fp9r/jp_the_real_terra_is_finally_here/
kotaku.com/my-final-fantasy-keyboard-has-quina-instead-of-a-q-1794955415
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First of Cid Raines being a villain.

Reminder that Raines did nothing wrong.

It's difficult to see sometimes that Quistis is only 1 year older than Squall.

would you buy her flowers?

And what did he do right?

Secondly, a reminder that no one gives a fuck.

Everything, user. We haven't been over this.

Antagonize the party, we've been over this.

I thought Mercedes was a dounut ?

Which number is she from?

and I'll play the others eventually just gacha games are taking all of my free time

Mercedes is from XVIus

I feel really sorry for Yams if he actually is this retarded and not just rusing.

What's the currency exchange on gil ?

Like i know 3000 yen is only 30 bucks

But how much is 30 bucks in gil ?

It's a game made in Japan so just pretend it's all yen.

Episode Prompto artwork. I wonder if it'll be a small contained area or a wider snowfield.

Then i'd just buy the 1000 gil flowers that should be enough for her to buy sweater or something

Anyone want the Gabranth raids? Didn't think I saw too many parties when the event first dropped and connection was being shitty.

Also if anyone needs a go at Belias that works too.

Can yall help me with the Belias raids? I'm putting a room up now. I'm bringing OK and Edea. You guys bring Wall, Heals, and Support.

I'm bringing damage and there's nothing you can do to stop me

>Edea
>not level 99 Maria

If that's your idea of DPS why bother trying to be the DPS

Not him but the only Maria's I've seen have always been utter useless trash garbage.

>Realize I actually have no TMRs I really need to farm anymore

I think I beat the game

Stealth brag post?

Not entirely, more like I'm not sure what else I would need. I could get stuff like exp boosts from Nine, some extra stuff like Aegis for petrify resist, etc. Some ribbons, but all of it is just minor side shit or just Arena stuff. Not really worth the time

Honestly, why is the image them karate chopping the button instead of hitting it normally

Do you think Quistis is into BDSM play?

Nice aim rikku

Why isn't there any art of Quistis and Seven doing some BDSM shit

>have to use memelandeau to be dps
>>>/reddit/

>memelandeau

Can you read plebbitor

What the fuck is up with you people not even reading the post you're replying to?

>water imperil when no one else can exploit it
>random target SB on multiple target
stop being hipster

what the fuck is up what you people responding to posts that don't involve you and when you have no idea of what is going on?
>>>/reddit/

She's a dancer I have a bsb for.

>Post is talking about Maria
>You randomly accuse him of using Orlandeau because you had an autism attack
>Get called out for being retarded
>"wtf get out of my business!"

Firstly if Raines takes Caius' spot in Dissidia, I'm going to be pissed. Secondly Raines was the second or third closest person to be a hero in XIII-1 trying to stop a crazy party from committing total genocide (Fuck it, a third of Cocoon denizens died in the fall officially.).

Use Tyrone and be a good entrust bitch

>dumb redditor doesn't understand context
>makes dumb comment because autistic and has no control over his impulses
How do you think he knew what characters we were using? Use your head and you'll get an answer to why I accused him of using Orlandeau.

I'm not making and honing that.

lmao btfo redditors

If you look at You'll see that there is a Maria in that party along with the Orlandeau. So why do you think that it's the Orlandeau that made the post about Maria? You're stupid, sorry to break it to you.

But the user that he was shitting on was using Edea, not Maria. Pay attention my man.

You can stop pretending to be retarded now. I accept your apology.

Almost there

Yes, he was shitting on Edea because he was using Edea instead of Maria. Implying that he was using Maria instead.
?????????

He was shittting on the two DPS guys for using subpar DPS. An Edea and a Maria that wasn't 99. He obviously wasn't saying "lol ur bad because ur not using Maria like me".

If you're saying I made either of those dps shitposts I'm just gonna stop you and the other dude now. Also my captcha is going retarded holy shit

Nice raid, buddy. That was close!

There are people that don't use legacy captcha?

My street signs captcha is different. Thanks hiromoot.

Just be happy you don't get the one with the cars...

Yeah, too bad I got petrified. Even had ingus' shield on one of em to try and stop that
It never works right when I try it and for the past week posting and captcha in general have been retarded for me. I don't know why it's trying to embed in the quick reply since that never fucking works.

I've been getting cars often lately, and they're all the same images I used to get for street signs constantly. I just absentmindedly hit signs a few times until either it gives up or I realize it wants cars.

>Vaynefraud
>Aileenfraud
Who's next?

Same here bro. Just got my last "imperative" tmr done. Now it's just shit that would be nice to have. Kinda freeing

Aileen wasn't a fraud though. He went all in but didn't get it because rng

Did he post showing how broke he is or did you just take his word for it?

Didn't he keep like 20 tickets?

There are people who use captcha?

>He went all in
Wrong. He has 30 tickets remaining. He's a fraud. Sad.

I'm taking his word for it. What would he show when he has nothing to show? It's not like it matters anyway since he doesn't post random shit all day like Vaynefag does.
20/30 tickets is still a all in to me. He had like 150 tickets total didn't he? Vaynefraud didn't even scratch his mythril savings. He didn't even use 1/4th of it.

>im taking his word for it
fuck off fraud

I took that post as saying
>using edea
>when you could have level 99 maria
because Edea can't hit 99 yet. I think you misunderstood the post and went on a shitposting tirade for no reason. calm down man

>20/30 tickets is still a all in to me.
>have 200 pulls
>only use 170 of them
>all in

see when you go to a poker game and go all-in, it's all of your money. because you're all in. How can he expect to be blessed with his waifu if he won't even dedicate everything to her? Pathetic.

>What would he show when he has nothing to show?
A screenshot showing he has nothing left, duh. He stopped early, at least Vaynefag got both the relics he wanted. If Vaynefag doesn't blow all his mythril on Reks 2 though, he'll be just as big a fraud.

I never shitposted once, user. Just correcting you since you were the one clearly misunderstanding things. My first post on the subject was here . The guy using Maria already said he didn't make the post so I don't know why you haven't dropped this yet.

>go on this whole big thing about who is who
Because I'm not any of those people, user? I'm just pointing out that you're taking things too literally and assuming people are flinging shit. Anons comment on stuff all the time.

I'm sorry you were cursed with chronic skepticism.
I meant "All in enough for me". He probably just went into a deep despair after the first 100 and didn't want to go bankrupt.
>Just as big
No, not really. Vaynefraud is the worst kind of fraud. RK rolls are naturally stacked with 5*s and it's very common to see 3 5*s per 11 roll especially when one is guaranteed.
Aileenfag was using tickets, which had no guarantee at all besides the 1 4* ticket, which probably ended up being a garnet. Vaynefraud only pulled a few times so he probably only drew about 55 relics total. Aileenfag spent over 170, three times as much as Vaynefraud did with no guarantees of anything. It's likely he only got 1 5* out of those 170 rolls because of the way BE gacha works.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm going to lengths to explain common sense for a guy I've seen two posts of. Putting anyone on Vaynefag's level is just insulting even if he didn't go 100% in.

Dude, I was exaggerating. The guy was clearly talking down to the user that he saw as using a "bad DPS" so I don't think saying that he was shitting on him is really wrong.

Vaynefag stopped when he got what he wanted, this guy didn't keep going until he won despite saying that he would. One is clearly more fraudulent than the other.

>besides the 1 4* ticket, which probably ended up being a garnet.
he didn't use the ticket
>It's likely he only got 1 5* out of those 170 rolls because of the way BE gacha works.
he got a lightning and an orlandeau.
>Honestly, I don't know why I'm going to lengths to explain common sense for a guy I've seen two posts of.
I don't know either because you weren't here literally 23 hours ago to see the biggest fizzle of a "pull spree" an user has advertised in a while. At least vaynfraud actually showed us some progress. Aileenfraud literally just went "lol didn't get her oh well" with no pics, no proof, no report.

It's more like one easily got what he wanted from an easy draw and getting lucky and getting it in the first draw.
Maybe it's because he didn't anticipate you guys to get really mad that he didn't hype it up for 10 threads. Vaynefag did that, were you there for how he derailed the entire thread just to talk about his rolls and got millions of yous for it? He probably didn't think anyone cared.

What's the Bonus Raid? It better not be mandragoras

>He probably didn't think anyone cared.
nigga he was literally saying how he was going to chronicle this shit, post every 11 pull and whatnot. you hype the people up and then let them down and we're gonna call them out as a fraud. simple as that.

cmon neegs i know you're around in this hour why won't you post an official damage report

>Maybe it's because he didn't anticipate you guys to get really mad that he didn't hype it up for 10 threads.

Didn't he, though? Have you seen any of his past posts? Every time he mentioned future content, he'd inevitably mention Aileen and how good she was. He'd talk about how his team would be set once he got an Aileen. He'd recommend new players wait for Aileen. He'd talk about how great she was for trials.

Like seriously, I think the majority of his posts here mention her. I mean don't get me wrong, him not getting her is hilarious, but he definitely hyped it, inadvertently or not.

Mandragoras are the raid and the U++ fight

This desu. I was wondering if the guy was gonna whip out the wallet if his pulls failed, but it turns out he really didn't want her.

>All these RK cucks proving again that their whole master race shit is a lie

>BEtard trying to start shit
fuck off

cash me outside how bow that

>BEtards proving once again that they need to drag everyone down to their level out of bitterness

>Implying it isn't you raid retards being butthurt about someone playing how he wants
>Calling out BE out of butthurt
LMAO

>tfw I don't even play BE and I just sit back and enjoy how you make RK cucks look even worse with your name calling

Anyone wanna party in mobius ?

The only person who says RK cucks and makes those posts is you. It's not like you're fooling anyone.

Best dad

>implying I play RK because I see through your shitposting
Typical BEtard apes.

Stop stirring shit mobius cuck

>The only person who says RK cucks and makes those posts is you
how does this even say that I play BE? LMAO, delusional RK cucks are delusional, idk, keep on antagonizing BE, I don't give a damn about them either but at least they don't call out people on being RK fags or call themselves master race LMAO

>implying I play BE because I see through your shitposting
Typical RK cuck.
PS, I already used that argument, you don't get to use it, braindead cuck

reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/69fp9r/jp_the_real_terra_is_finally_here/

>Leddit prefers blonde Terra
>Because it's more "realistic"
>Final FANTASY
I want to punch the OP of that shitty thread

fuck off

It's a fantasy based on reality, okay?

>Leddit prefers blonde Terra
>top comment is Green > Blonde
I want to punch you.

Damn, this looks cool.

kotaku.com/my-final-fantasy-keyboard-has-quina-instead-of-a-q-1794955415

Now that's cute. I'm not sure who J is supposed to be though.

I hate realism fags desu. They always take the fun out of everything.
>Red XIII for X
I knew I wasn't completely retarded for calling him "Red X" as a kid.