>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/246995988861026305/310012521996091394/WoWScrnShot_050517_231250.jpg
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/246995988861026305/310012615076347904/WoWScrnShot_050517_231509.jpg
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/246995988861026305/310020512803717130/unknown.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want /nosg/ back

the merge with zeth will revitalize the general hopefully

where are those posters transferring to? won't someone think of the puppers?

Go puppers! We're gonna take over the bridge from MoH trannies on ely!

Is the only epic mount available in to undead in this patch (undead mounts) the green warhorse? Need a quick rundown

I don't want any stupid doggies on my new server!

Go to Darrowshire or something.

How do you choose a name for your character, /nu-nosg/???

You aren't human if you don't like dogs.

these steps:
1. first thing that pops into my head/vision, or something that'd been on my mind recently (a color, a household object, a music artist, etc)
+
2. make that thing offbeat somehow or trendy or cool
+
3. combine it with a pun or meme or onomatopoeia

Can orcs be qt /elyg/?

Officer of Mandate here.

We welcome any and all new pupper pals :3

What do you fags even do in this general

Be mean to each other! >.

Throw hateful words around anonymously! >.

cats > dogs

Give attention to trannies all day.

Elysium PvP is a cat server!

Shitpost! >.

Best race for shadow priest?

gnome

>Dwarf and Undead Tier
Undead and Dwarf

>Everything else tier
Everything else

reeee?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

where is MYYYYYYYY server?!?!

EVERYTHING will crash in a week. Prepare yourselves, boys

Is the server down?

I dont even have the will to Ree anymore.

Connected

I'm in right now. Feels good man.

>TROLL NOT ELDER GOD TIER
>SHADOWHUNTER
>VOODOO HOODOO

that's not vonilli

>ELYSIUM
>Horde: ,
Suddenly there are horde guilds?

Troll is pretty good for shit raids like ZG when you want to give a healing debuff. Although, you usually don't have the debuff space

tfw your guilds old raid leader quits because servers honor reset fked his 4th alts r1 to r3 ranking and he messages the GMs on one of his other accounts about it and they ban him

they were always there MoH threadmakers have taken other guilds out of the OP since the server started not sure why

is trash and is being spammed by some literal who (stapler/squido) who tries to avatarfag, don't bother unless levelling

dankk is not even a Veeky Forums guild, but a lot of people from Veeky Forums play there, they seem like breddy nice guys

Stop playing shit servers and join us on Kronos!

>avatarfag
posting screenshots isnt avatarfagging

the lumikaru shitposter (are they banned?) is avatarfagging

t. literal who

posting a screenshot of your character with every post is avatarfagging squido

Elysium or anathema?

Plan to play this server until official legacy servers or blizz finds out how to shut this down.

Who the fuck are you?

How do you know he has not posted anonymously without a screenshot?

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/246995988861026305/310012521996091394/WoWScrnShot_050517_231250.jpg

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/246995988861026305/310012615076347904/WoWScrnShot_050517_231509.jpg

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/246995988861026305/310020512803717130/unknown.png

Guy had a 60 hunter, 60 warlock, 60 druid, levelled a mage for someone else, and was then levelling a shaman. Deleted his account over 1 week of r1-r3 honor lost.

i Pooped
trannies eat it

>with every post
lol? you cant see every post i make because this is Veeky Forums

its not reddit with accounts

i definitely dont post screenshots more than manlett or any of the MoH players

you do though

>over 1 week of r1-r3 honor lost.
Whats that? Two hours of BGs??

thats a whole new level of pathetic

you post screenshots every thread and they aren't even funny or interesting (like erp or alliance/horde rivalry), they are just you craving for attention because you're a who

lmao, if you don't want to get b& then don't sperg out and throw an autistic fit against a gm

jesus, what an utter retard

tops lol, dude is mental whole guild agrees

he was raid lead for the first 3 or 4 MC/ony runs, and then asked to not be class lead/RL just a raider, ok fair enough

and then this

sucks because i think we were already low on hunters and he was almost fully t1/t2 geared

i didnt post a single screenshot last thread except of the naxxramas PTR, ctrl+f if you dont think so all my screenshots are named the same way

>and they aren't even funny or interesting
>(like erp)
i had to unhide this post and now i regret doing so

>Q: Do you transfer characters from other servers?
>A: No, we do not, but you can use our character auction containing characters properly leveled up by TwinStar players. These characters can be purchased for Stars available through the DONATE system. By purchasing the Stars you also financially support the server.
>These characters can be purchased
>through the DONATE system

Epic rollback my dudes

So, same as elysium?

server back up

I thought Lumikaru was married? Why is he flirting with men online, not the tranny meme mind you, literal consciously-homosexual discourse with other dudes.

I don't mind it, I've been wanting to stop playing this game but this dude has been interesting to talk to.

you're annoying as fuck squido, just quit the discord and leave salty dogs behind

>2 hour rollback
top eke

Ok, im about to start playing on Elysium, can anyone redpill me on which server is the best for comfy PvE RP without some dickhead ruining it for me ?

>Ok, im about to start playing on Elysium, can anyone redpill me on which server is the best for comfy PvE RP without some dickhead ruining it for me ?
none of them

FFXIV

Salty Dogs MUST raid.

Salty Dogs is dead and Dankk Budz is not a Veeky Forums guild. They have many Veeky Forums players in them but they do not recruit from here

>me me me me me me me me me
>me
>me
>MEEEEEEEEEEEE
>ME
>why don't you do what ME wants
what a shitlord. good riddance.

Budz is a confirmed reddit guild.

Dont you fucking play with me you cunts.

Elysium. Anathema is nice because you'll actually get herbs and veins to level professions but there aren't enough players for level 60 dungeons to get geared. You'll be forced to farm gold so you can buy loot from raiders selling unwanted loot to fund their guild banks

hey indi call off ur raid

Did you know that Intelligence affects your chance to skill up both weapon skills and professions in vanilla? That means on average Gnomes grind professions faster!

The more you know!

can you transfer off zeth yet?

>Wake up
>3 bars rested
>Do two quests quickly
>Rollback happens
>I'm back to the inn now but with less rested xp to start out with

>Guy had a 60 hunter, 60 warlock, 60 druid
all containment shitter classes good riddance

Not for professions. They have 4 fixed level up chances. But an int buff does help shamans to level up those 2h skills after a respec for Sulfuras.

You'll never be able to. It was all a ruse.

new player here: I don't wanna be outgeared for a long time do I go Anathema or Darrowshire?

How fast can someone level from 1-60 on average?

264 hours

People on Anathema have AQ equipment. People on Darrowshire have BWL equipment. People on Elysium have MC+Ony equipment. Zethkur is being merged with Elysium
Pick your poison.

>only Darrowshire has pvp on invite/duel

Yep just found my server.

no

a long fucking time buddy

average time to level to 60 is about 10 days played although its possible to do it in 4 days played or less

How do you get the question marks on the mini-map?

Questie addon

I'm gonna start playing here casually.

Who wants to be friends?

i think under 4 days /played is only with help, as in a main at 60 able to supply the new character with gear or a higher level helping you. I could be wrong.
It also depends on how packed a server is and how much time you spend fucking with professions (like time spent making sure your gathering prof is zone appropriate as you go).
pretty sure 7ish is more the "average" but again, i could be wrong as i didn't look anything up and i'm generally a dipshit.

got a link?

look in OP

What's the best leveling spec for mages? Have not played mage previously, but want to play the class. Any pointers also appreciated, already decided on picking tailoring/enchanting. I'm at 18 now.

srsly? i kept levelling my char on here because i heard i could transfer. would've made one on elysium already if this was the case

we post this emoticon >.

Frost definitely, user.

how hard is it to get into budz

This server is a fucking joke. Where did it all go so wrong?