/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

/bbg/ Survivor Edition

Voted Out At The Last Tribal Council >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Reminder not to reply to tripfags

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/23795
reddit.com/r/bloodborne/comments/69k04n/wiki_guidance_tier_3_found_continuation/
strawpoll.me/12905690
youtube.com/watch?v=9CEVpXl19IY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish there were a tattered old set of church garb. Even better if it were stained with blood so it would match the graveguard hood.
Need an aesthetic that goes with church cannon and bloodletter, so something worn looking would fit someone who regularly.impales himself and runs around with a giant blooded morning star.

wheel or kirkhammer?

r8
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/23795

W H E E L
H
E
E
L

How do I get good with the Bloodletter? I've been running a 50 BT Chikage (I know) build for a week or so, picked up the Bloodletter and +10d and gemmed it. The damage is good but I'm still bad with it. Is there any point in the L2? Please help.

L2 is one of its best moves. Either keep your insight low or equip a frensy resist rune, and learn to use the range to your advantage

whats the best version if i have around 18 arcane and 30~ strength right now?

I'm gonna start this game today.

pls give me tips. I am awful

read the op
dont read the thread

tip: just play the game

Doesn't the game classify madman set as church attire? You can use the chestpiece and other parts from some other dark clothes, like the Black Church Set.

Yeah but it doesn't have the pretty scarf with the runes on the back and shit

Is the impromptu FC still going on?

>had a dream of loli Yurie getting "experimented on" during her early days in the ranks of the Choir
Bloodborne does things to me. Now I want a doujin of that.

so I never really played the game, watched some people stream bloodborne and thought it looked pretty cool.
So now I am playing it and having a blast. BUT I sorta want the burial blade (At least I think it was called that, ya know the scythe weapon) but I want to hear some input about the weapon.
Is it any good or just a "look cool" weapon? And if it is any good, how should I gem it?

lmao

you wont get the burial blade til you finish the game boy

All the weapons are good except the gun spear.

>so bad this user doesn't even know the name

It's pretty good in general. Decent damage, great reach, huge rally, knocks enemies down with charged attacks, etc

YOU CAN FIND ONE IN THE FUCKING CHALICE DUNGEONS FUCK

Almost every weapon is a good weapon. The weaker ones would include Stake Driver because if its poor reach (yet good damage), Rifle Spear and Fist of Gratia.
He can easily run a couple of chalices and get it.

Oh, I'm sorry. The "stabby shooty do not usey."

Its a decent weapon its locked away pretty tight
>Either have to pretty much finish the game or go down to Lower Loran and make friends with spiders on the way
As for gemming, radial radial triangle gets you the most ar but you're forced to get the one from the dungeons if you want that gem setup

I know, I have to defeat Wheels to get the weapon

neato, thanks lads.
So it is classified as a strength weapon right? But scales better of skill?

no you ididot it's called the pistol polearm

This needs to be a thing

please explain how you think someone - a newcomer at that - will reach lower loran sooner before killing gehrman

>a couple

Good place to farm some twin shards?

yarharhar bagboys

>yarharhar

hehe

>please explain how you think someone - a newcomer at that - will reach lower loran sooner before killing gehrman
By gitting gud

>not Yarhardiddledee

Wait, so I can get the bloodletter without having to beat Ludwig?

Nope. Gotta beat Moon Centaur and Sephiroth of the Menstural Cunt Tower to get it, then you can buy other versions from chalice bath messengers

That's more well thought out, informative and useful than the actual Fextralife wiki.

Fuck Fextralife.

Fugg.

I can still get summoned if I had beaten the boss in the same area, right?

Bloodborne really deserved more doujins, even sadpanda has pretty much nothing.
>a couple
Most others are decent enough to carry you through PvE with relative ease or let you win majority of your matches in PvP.

"a couple" dungeons you mong

yes

Cast the BB movie lads

I'd cast no one for the movie because it would fucking suck my moon dick

a miniseries would be nice though

something like black mirror, where each episodes is dedicated to a certain part of life in the bloodborne world.

Elite post

Nigga found guidance 3¨
reddit.com/r/bloodborne/comments/69k04n/wiki_guidance_tier_3_found_continuation/

>access to a save editor
>still makes a shit build
never change, reddit :')

>guidance was not found through dedicated dungeoneering but save editing and cheats
despicable dullard

>"""""found""""" guidance*
>*using a save editor

Well I guess grinding for top-tier gems will soon become pointless, unless Sony and/or From ban people with modified saves. I doubt that'll happen though, seeing as the game isn't getting anymore updates or content.

This save editor shits gonna kill the game isn't it

Nail is about to be in the coffin my duder.

Nah, pretty sure our little community is safe but now lucy can join our fcs because he'll be able to spawn in good gems

We could all just block him so he can't access the FCs.

yes
i give it two months until multiplayer is hacked

its already fucked my dude

i unironically cannot beat the first level

what is the most noob friendly build

Violent Past
Put all points into vit and str
start with axe to spin

Install the save editior bro it will make things so much easier.

are we talking that there clerical beast?

Don't worry dude, you pretty much have to pay 50$ atm since it has not been cracked and you have to be connected to the internet to use it.

>not maxing the hunter's torch

Man I hesitate to believe that it's all gonna be fine and dandy after being through DeS/Dark souls 1 and 2 on ps3 where it eventually got hacked and was super widespread.

It just depresses me my dude this gonna shove that final nail in BB's coffin. That is unless sony get's their asses in gear and bans PSN accounts with save editors attached to them.

Won't happen, Sony never cares with older games. See Red Dead Redemption.

Welp RIP bloodborne then. It's been a good run fellas but now mensis and areas like it are gonna be hellish

Reminder, blocking a user prevents any online interaction, so block a mother fucker if you see him hacking.

strawpoll.me/12905690

Gotta admit I am a bit hype for Key to the Great Bridge.

Anyone up for FRC Isz? Ringing with bbg - glyph is 7e7285ys

If you were to take the place of one of the NPCs ingame (including all humanoid/turned to beast bosses), who would it be?

I must admit that howling and running around in a nightmare with a cage on your head sounds the most fitting for me...

Gimmie the boss rush chalice pls

Willem.
youtube.com/watch?v=9CEVpXl19IY

HMPH

Holy fucking shit.

I just saw Patches on the walls in the Nightmare Frontier.

How come I never noticed him holy shit.

Throw a pebble at him

I would rather see something very closely inspired about beasts and hunters, but not *Bloodborne*. Imagine how much fremdschämen it would produce if you had a hollywood actor try to go all ham with "ohh de sweet blud it signs to me :DDD" or other lines that are cool in the game, but would just sounds horribly off in a movie / series.

Bloodborne movie would only work as an Arthaus film. No focus on beast hunt but societal collapse of Yharnam.

it doesn't work, he still pushes you off

As someone who's a fan of the STALKER series and has seen the 1979 film "Stalker" by Tarkovsky, I think I have a good idea what style of movie / work you'd be going for.

>No focus on beast hunt
The concept of man vs. beast I think would be a good thing to portray in the movie, but not as concrete hunters fighting beats kind of thing but rather man struggling against his inner beast,and exploring the ways men try to suppress (or embrace) the beast within.

And like the 1979 Stalker, I would like for it to only have a loose connection by similar themes but not having the setting as "Yharnam" but maybe straight up ol' England.

Ringing for layer 3 Isz finishing up with Ebby

Pass is bbg

Yes, but did you find anything different down there?

Kek

It's a good thing I only run chalices @ level 40-50 now with friends.

Shh! The thread is sleeping.

Yeah, could portray a group of people just roaming about and as the night goes on they are slowly turning into beasts. You could also have a group of people sitting in a house and portray what happens in and around it while they discuss stuff, maybe have the house attacked by a beat at the end. But just DUDE LMAO LETS SLAUGHTER SOME CGI STUFF would never work.

This is for the Jap version only correct?

Just set network to local only

LOL

>This is for the Jap version only correct?

Not sure why you would think that, considering the screenshot of a clearly save-edited character, right there, in the post you replied to, where everything is written in English.

>2 hours to reach Papa Gascan
>10 hours to Micolash
Sounds about right

The Jap version can be put into English and the only save editor I know of works only on Jap version of game

fuck, just when I was finally starting to care about pvp

Why does the game not allow me to go back to the hunter's dream before fighting the Watchdog of the Old Lords? Lost a lot of echoes now

The english save editor released last month, you can buy it for 50$ lmao

How many attacks should the tentacle executioner in front of the Old Hunters Cathedral be able to take?

Is it normal for him to take at least 150 damage per hit? That's like, 50 hits or something. Am I weak or is the DLC supposed to be that hard?

???

I can't go back once I enter the second layer, there's fog to the first lamp and I haven't even entered the boss room yet

You are trying to summon someone, use the blank.

>I have to hack the game to get an important item I can't miss, because I always complete my inventory 100% in souls
Thanks, From. That's worse than farming armor pieces in DS2 and that was just pure shit.

Too be fair even ds1 needs save edits for everything

Who cares

No, it didn't. I care.

mega mule bloodborne when