Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old thread

first for Shadowverse X Umamusume Collab when?

What are some other fun card games> I'm done with this shit game and Cygame's refusal to do anything about it.

Consider the following:

You can only have 6 legendary cards in a deck

Shadowniggers

Would literally only hurt Dragon.

turn 1 gets passed on both 2378 and 3678 lists though
turn 2 it's basically just lyrial/unicas vs resentment/zombie parties
you have to use your removal earlier for aggro threats but the lategame is much stronger
maybe balor isn't the right card for 6 but pulling rider from nep is huge

Sorry for my bad encoding and lack of skipping i just thought this was funny

>can still have 2x sybil 2x saha 1x bahamut and 1x israfil
>would actually get stronger because they can then use their other broken cards
Not even hurting dragon

>forgetting about forestcraft

>forest
>a playset of soccermom and properly 2 reno
>hurting
Tell me more.

Why didn't you put Lily back in you hand the 2nd time? You got extremely lucky there.

Need a concede.

Wolfbolt only use 5-6 legos. Tia is too slow for the meta and not really used that much anymore.

You're either retarded or just a shadowjew. If it was better to have other shit people would already do it.

OH yea, I've seen this deck. Please be sure to KYS once it becomes Tier 1 after the shadow/dragon nerfs. The amount of stall forest has is so obnoxious, hidden only because shadow has an impossible-to-clear board.

>sees lily get back in hand
>plays bahamut anyway

Dragoncuck intelect

found the knife ears

I'm still new to the deck and haven't played forest before
I'll play whatever deck I want without being pidgeonholed into playing weak decks so I don't offend people

>2017
>still think Tia is a concern
Sure, use those 0PP fairies instead of saving them for that big roach lethal turn.

Show me a deck that uses more than 6 leggos.
Nobody uses 3x ancient queen along with 3x ancient elf and 3x wolf
inb4 anomeme

Anyone?

>intelect

>tfw want to make a meme ledger with Necroelementist instead of attendants for a 4pp double raw foul tempest

Teach me how to Forest, /svg/

play bolt for 8(15) damage, play roach for 18 damage

>everyone who hates shadowniggers is automatically a dragoncuck
Shadownigger paranoia, everyone.

>the only damage dragon got in was from zell faggotry
truly activates my evolution points

And ouroboro and lightning blast allowing free attacks for bahamut and scyther and israfil saha bullshit

Have you worship Belphegor today?

why did the stream spend like 10 minutes with the dudes on their phones? was this a crew battle and they didn't record the phone matches or something?

>dragoncuck """""intellect"""""

Sahaquiel is enabling so much bullshit.
People were complaining about T9 Evo albert during RoB. One of the issues was that every god damn thing sword played had Storm or Rush, meaning there was literally no reason for sword to defensively use their Evos. It's the same fucking thing with dragon right now. I've seen a ton of dragons that stall with Rahab/Sybil into blazing breath/Salamander Breath spam. One you get to T7, Sahaquiel gives them enough breathing room to get out their cheese Zell combos.

Shapely and succulent!

This is your maid tonight.

Remember when people were saying that Saha is shit? Good times good times.

Shut up retards. What about playing that ramp deck yourselves, then come back? I dare ya. You shitters don't know what's coin flip decks. If you aren't used to losing strikers, keep yourself away from Dragon.

She comes off as really cute and submissive

She was shit. The only thing you could use her for is 13 damage with rush from bahamut or get healed for 4 with lucifer
But then comes israfil with a board clear and 2 face damage and zell for direct 13 face damage

Just Lightning Blast, bro.

>dragon is balanced i swear
>pls don't nerf my op 80k vial deck

>What about playing that ramp deck yourselves
kek they probably can't afford one

>coin flip
>1 follower on board? fuck that lightning blast
>still win

>admitting that dragon is literally a brain dead coin flip deck

But ramp isn't even strongest Dragon deck.

game-ai says otherwise

>dragoncuck """""""""""""""intellect"""""""""""""""

Why do shitters bitch about dragon more than shadow? Is it literally all entitled shadow players mad that one class doesn't get curbstomped by them?

Because you can win vs shadow. Good luck winning vs dragon once he reaches 10pp.

So, game-ai is suddenly matters when it helps my statistics? Amazing.

>only 4 legs
if Cygames could draw slepnir right, why art of him is wrong

Do you not read these threads, like at all?

I like actually having a board instead of having dragon nuke it 6 times over until they get 11 damage storm with Zell.

>A meme craft to a cancer craft

>lightning blast
>breath of the salamander
>israfil
>grimnir
>wrath drake
>conflagrate
>bahamut
>Why do people """""""""SUDDENLY""""""""" complain about dragon!? Fucking shadowpedos!

Both get their fair share of whining, but it's only dragoncucks who try to defend their retardedly op shit

Because they're all shadowcucks.

Shadow is the most broken class in the game right now and yet all they want to do is cry about "israfil is broken!!"

>bahamut
that's a neutral card you retard

Shadow is the most played class here. Take a wild guess.

>176015593
>only shadow has 2hp followers to flood the board with

Not even deserving of a (.you)

You're statistically wrong though.

And while I can understand why 'ramp and start dropping bahamats' would piss people off to play against I don't understand why this general apparently thinks "literally unclearable boards without aoe banish into turn 7 a billion damage" is somehow less bullshit unless it's all shadow mains.

>dragonbabs trying to samefag attention away by deflecting, yet again
B-but surely it's the one class that can beat dragon that's complaining about dragon, not one of the droves of classes that got literally forced out of ladder by dragon's bullshit

It's so obvious when it's a diehard dragon poster posting, you know who they've already made out to be their personal boogeyman

Luna is cute. You can't stay mad at her.

The most played class here is Sword, which coincidentally is also the most honest craft.

The only thing that can kill dragon post turn 10 is storm shit or direct face damage spells
Every single thing he plays will clear the board or just straight up murder you with zell

>s-shadow is completely broken guys, ramping is difficult and you brick often because you're a greedy fuck
>no, fuck ramp and all their boardclears and bullshit minions, prince catacomb and hector did 'nothing wrong!
Kill yourselves you disgusting mongrels. No one is buying your bullshit

I'm not arguing that dragon isn't bullshit. I'm just saying shadow is much bigger bullshit and tournament player opinions as well as statistics back that up. So it's weird that these threads don't reflect that.

>dragonshitters of all people are playing the victim
L
M
A
O

What is wrong with this class's playerbase?

A loss to Dragon is more frustrating than a loss to Shadow, that's why.

>why arent people complaining about the cure to the cancer!?
>fucking shadowpedos! my 80k vial deck I paid 400$ for shouldnt be able to lose to 1/1 followers!

>honest
>bulshit effects, free stats for your minions
It's not honest, it's cards are just obviously powerful. You don't have to put much thought on what your shit does and how to use it effectively

Nobody was talking about shadow, you're deflecting like all dragonfags do when they get criticized
According to tournament statistics, dragon actually has a higher representation than shadow

>that sword/rune
What a fucking hero

Maybe it's just me but I'm the opposite way. Being unable to do anything to a board that inevitably kills you turn 7 is way more frustrating than eventual boardclear spam.

>tournament players and statistics

Does that mean that nep is -the- ultimate shadow cancer deck because it destroyed midrange? Why is everyone complaining about midrange and aggro then

Most of /svg/ has always been made up of shadowniggers, every poll taken confirms this.

>dragon ""intellect""

someone post the missed ouroboro lethal webm. That is probably the same person that is shitposting kys 24/7 in these threads

>sword/rune
It's no longer rob lol. Props to this fag

Shadow is a million times worse, even if you do deal with the Skelly shit they just whip out Eachtar or a Phantom Howl at turn 7. I've won many times against Dragon even when they consistently ramp and LB'd my board twice.

NOOO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE DRAGON
STOP IT STOP IT YOU MUST BE PART OF THE ONE CLASS THAT BEATS ME
HOW CARE YOU TRY TO CRITICIZE SOMETHING I'M SO INVESTED IN

I'm the one posting both actually on a daily basis, because I hate both shadowniggers and dragoncucks
Kill yourself, shadownigger.

>rune the least favorite craft
Obviously /svg/ can't into complex thought

I want discord to leave.

>One player makes up for all the other Dragon players.
Honestly embarrassing that people are still going on about that play.

>i play removal on curve instead of minions therefore i'm a genius
fuck off dshitter

>having a diarrhea is complex
And no, don't play solitaire in a fucking pvp game. That's rude as fuck.

Anyone wanna help kill me for privates mission?
running suicide blood

Both dragoncucks and shadowniggers are playing solitaire right now and are in massively denial about it.
Cerb+Phantom howl is solitaire
Balanced Zell + Saha + Baha is solitaire
Prove me wrong.

>Some fuck playing wallet dragon in unranked
People like this should rope themselves.

>playing 2 cards is solitaire according to retarded dragoniggers

What?

Alpha dragon bros
- Ramp will last for multiple expansions.
- Uses both own and neutral cards (mostly legos.)
- Highest vial cost in the game so not many will run it/afford it.
- Smart players who invested in cards that will be good for the next 5 expansions.

Shadowshitters
- Spent everything on a cancer deck that will be only good this expansion.
- Retarded and start panicking if the game goes past turn 5 because they've never experienced it before due to playing a brain dead deck.
- Uniroically use Mordecai over Luna leader.
- Idiots.

Are you implying that getting damaged down to 11 hp by unremovable sticky followers and then being killed by a combo that doesn't even require a board on turn 6 is interactive?

>dragon intellect

Thanks Erika

still running suicide blood 93118

This whole game is uninteractive, get used to it

Gee I wonder what class you just so happen to main and defend to the death in every thread

Kys fotmshitter