pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/190642
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>play dark souls 1 for 500 hours, wanted to play dark souls 3 but pc was too shit
>finally upgrade
>play the fuck out of dark souls 3 get about 300 hours
>decide to go back to dark souls 1 and make a new build
>mfw deciding what weapon to use
were these things always this boring and samey?
dark souls 3 just has way too much cool shit

>6 concords to go
Thank god they added the +3 serpent ring, with 429 ID I had at least 5 in 2 hour

you forgot your epic reaction face

here it is thanks for reminding me

is darkmoon blade even that good? how much better is it than lightning blade?

the movements? yeah, but some stuff did look pretty unique, I wish they had the skeleton covenant sword back in 3.

all about that dorkmoon ring

Try silver tracer with gold tracer in the offhand.

iirc Darkmoon blade == Lightning blade. Only difference is darkmoon = magic and lightning = lightning.

Do you ever sleep? It feels like you're here every time I visit.

I don't even care about dorkmoon blade, I only use dark blade and sunlight spear with my faith character
But I just want the achievement Master of Miracles and I have nothing else to do

so am I user

I rarely do cause depression, low self esteem and loneliness keep me up at night.

Firekeeper is the bestest waifu in the gaimu

Word on road is the clique about to blow

>Missed the end of the last thread:
It's extremely obvious that weapon buffs aren't multiplied on criticals if you've played with this stuff at all. I'll do you a webm anyway though since it'll resolve the topic.

Are you being serious user or just playing around

Perhaps, but I have a daughteru.

Dung pies are AWFUL. They're unusable.

May I take your daughter's hand in marriage?

>go to make build
>get this
Uh where do I put the extra 80 points????????

Serious but that has nothing to do with dark souls so it shouldn't be discussed here. I just answered cause I got asked.

If you give it to me.
That thing. Your Dark Souls 3: The Fire Fades edition

they're literal piles of shit, what do you expect
undeads should take a hint from monster hunters and start packing nice and convenient dung bombs

Not true. I like to throw them at the corpses of my enemies when I win in Undead Match.

>got 3 ears in one invasion
Is this what happiness and relief feels like?
Just one left and it will be all over

What would you do if I stole all of those ears?

How's my Dragonbro looking /dsg/? I wanted to make him look like some sort of pilgrim or a monk, since Dragonbros are basically the Souls equivalent of Buddhists or some shit.

Also post fashion souls.

are you gonna say "GOT YOUR EAR" while you do it?

how does this happen?

For one, you raise Vigor out of meme range.

>He's not a former Drakeblood Knight that succeeded in becoming a Dragon.
BE GONE

it would be extremely painful

Thanks user.
I feel obligued to post this every time someone says fashion.

No, I'd say

You're a big cop.

I feel like the Witch cloak in DS1 is too fancy for a Necromancer.

>invade high wall at SL1
>find a dork and his phantom friend with items scattered all over
>neither of them noticed me invading because they were too busy fucking around in menus

Thanks for the 370,000 souls and full set of +3 rings, fellas.

>15% people who bought the game and never played it
>5% people who couldn't beat iudex gundyr

I think the problem is the lack of Weapon art in Das1 mate, and it really makes the weapons in the same class feel a bit to similar

for you
I am going to kill her now so I won't have to bring her anything ever again

I meant how do you become a host of embers without beating gundyr?

Honestly there weren't many options in DS1, and even tho it's not tattered I like how it looked. Like it's a necromancer apprentice, slowly learning the ways. The second one looks more like an insane one

FUCK THERE'S A HUGE ROACH IN MY ROOM
AAAAAHHHHH

What's the best glaive or spear weapon?

Have sex with it

splitleaf

no reason to use anything else

>15% people who bought the game and never played it

This is very, very far from uncommon. People buy hundreds of games in every steam sale

which ring makes you look like a Host when you invade a world?

I missed the Undead Settlement/Road of Sac discussion in the last thread because I fell asleep before I could see any replies to my post but the point was that Crux Woods and everything up to CotD is included in Road of Sac. I actually usually skip most of the Settlement especially if I'm not a FTH/Pyro fag and run past the RoS because idgaf. I get Siegmeyer and the Umbral Ash though.

Untrue Dork Ring

Untrue Dark

BUGGED ACHIEVEMENT MECHANICS.

ah thanks, i became Hollow just for this thing.

I can kill Yuria right and i will be able to get Anri's full ending with Aldrich and all that?

After the Master of Miracles and Master of Pyromancy achievement I want to obtain the Master of Sorcery, and I'm just missing the spell from the Aldritch covenant, should I farm 10 dregs from the deacons in Irythrill or is it safer to farm the Murkmen?

Yeah.

can't you just kill the pilgrim in yorshka's church instead?

Are rapiers the worst weapon class now?

I hardly ever see them, and decided to use a crow quill i had lying around and got absolutely shat on, even by shitters
>Arena yesterday
>Play the same guy four times in a row for some fucking reason
>Completely murder him the first three with my GS/spear/greatbow
>Fourth time i deicde to use crow quills
>He can HA through and outtrade me every time
>Points down

I admit, that made me kinda salty

ooga booga no you just have to git gud and never ever eat a trade even when it's impossible because of latency and longer range on bigger weapons :^)))))

weapons without HA are all shit

Gundyr's is pretty gud to punish chugging but otherwise yes. I only wish the wa (without r1/2) was a bit better but still, I can't complain
If you're not a mage, you might want to kill Orbeck for Yuria first, to get the Morion Blade

>no greatdaggers
>no greatstaffs
>no greatfists

Miyazaki??

rapiers don't have what you need to win in pvp, which is range, hyper armor, or both. Being fast doesn't matter when people just shrug off your attacks, or out-space you with spears. So yes, rapiers are pretty shit.

corvian greatknife

remember when people bitched and moaned about the estoc being broken?

Gonna give all my shills to ENB right now and you should do the same if yo have any sense

I'll admit I didn't play this game while that was going on because my pc was shit at the time
why did people get mad about the Estoc?

>>no greatfists
*sweat*

in the land of the r1 mashing, the faster r1 is king

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/190642
rate my build

The wa on the normal rapier is pretty gud, I think it has iframes. If not, I've seen it used for outspacing.
You have to kill that one anyway
>corvian greatknife
>not sure what you mean, I assume a bo/spiked club combo, which I too have wanted for a long time
>demon fists

>corvian greatknife
i like your style

People are so bad they actually believe this shit. You're attacking into a HA weapon with a rapier and complaining that you're losing a trade. The solution is don't do that.

how to beat passive shitters who never attack until you do

>just use another weapon
good idea, shitfuck

Bring Avelyn/Arbalest or chuck firebombs until they roll into you and then parry the rolling attack

what weapon?

Estoc has the best one handed r1 in the game, crazy leo ring counter, and really good whiff punishing ability, pair it with a crossbow, rhh, or shield and it's really hard to lose to basically anything. Don't use it by itself though because the running attacks are atrocious.

out-wait them
they're counting on you getting impatient and walking toward them, so once you just stand there and stare at them that's when they go "oh fuck"

>estoc has the best 1hr1
>and has slashes
Good shit, good shit right there

Who said use another weapon, you autistic clownboat. Attack at a different time, from a different position. Sorry that you can't just walk up to things, press R1 willynilly and expect to win.
kys

>attack at a different time, from a different position
that means absolutely nothing, you fucking clown

gotta be honest i'm not having much fun playing camera souls 3 right now

>3 invasions
>haven't had a chance to use my Dark Hand's succ power
go damn it not FAIR

no one with a single brain cell who plays like a scared, passive baby ever falls for that
ledo/yhorm's/LKGS/exile/greatlance and a serpent axe for people who spam 70billion consecutive rolls
then it turns into a boring staring contest because they still refuse to attack until I do

Grab a shield with SS or Rapier and start hugging them until they do something.

>STRfag
press r1 and then press r1 again even if it whiffs
they catch on to that? press r1 again
keep doing that shit as long as you have enough stamina to roll away

congrats babby, you won

It means nothing to you because you don't understand the first thing about how to play the game, so the concepts of timing and spacing don't mean anything to you. That's why you can't figure out how to not swing into a bloody Ultra weapon and lose.
I can't teach you how to play within this character limit, go use a big weapon in the arena until you fight somebody who knows wtf they're doing, then you can come back in here and complain about small weapons instead.

You're using Ultras, if the other guy is attacking when you attack then you're probably going to win.
Why would you expect the other player to attack you, when they can clearly see you're using a weapon which is incapable of pressuring people aggressively, and can only possibly win if they swing at the same time as you do. You're asking why people aren't lining up to kill themselves on your weapon for free.

Can we all agree Midir is the best dragon fight in all of the souls games?

Should I use Collector's Edition to make my deviantart fetish character a deformed hypermuscle girl?

Do it.

without a single fucking doubt

the only time you're going to be in any 'position' to attack him is when you
1. walk toward him to attack him
2. when he walks toward you to attack you
both times you're going to get fucked because he gets hyper armor and you don't
you seem to think that this game's pvp is a lot deeper than it actually is.

Where's that vid where user outspaced an ultra (lkgs I think) with a mail breaker?

Like this or more exaggerated?

Like that, any more and you'll just be an unrecognisable meme

>accidentally go to /r/darksouls3
>someone posted the year old webm of the mimic chasing the phantom like a scooby doo scene
>people are upboating it and praising it like it was the freshest meme from the meme factory

I've played almost entirely strength builds through the entire series even when it was bad and only served as rollBS bait by some ninja flipping weeaboo, and normally I'd give cucks like you hell for most likely being katana spamming shitlords

but even I can admit they went overboard making strength legitimately good this time around and that hyper armor is a god awful mechanic
doesn't matter what I'm using my dude, 90% of the people I play against refuse to aggress even when they match my weapon or outrange me. Don't put words in my mouth, I'm not asking why people aren't throwing themselves at me, I'm asking how I can more consistently deal with annoying passivity without resorting to their playstyle of not actually playing the game.

str/fai still good? am i going 40 str/40 fai or do i go dex