Which and why?

Which and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ujztm5hV1Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qrs0oa-XIV4
fordauthority.com/2017/03/ford-mustang-boss-302-spoils-camaro-gt4-r-debut/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neither

Challenger. I don't care about new (1972+) cars at all and my favorites before that are the 2nd gen Charger and first gen Challenger.

None bevause all bollocks

Challenger because of looks

Or a 2005 mustang

Challenger because it's the only one out of all three that even remotely resembles muscle.

1Le (least pigfat)

my niggas

Same for me, but for different reasons. I absolutely hated driving the camaro and the mustang being the main one.

camaro because it looks like an angry asian

Everyone in these threads always recommend the challenges, but do any of you own one? Mustang and camaros are a dime a dozen.

I borrowed my dad's 392 for a few months and put 20k on it if that helps

Challenger, because I have kids and need the space, and it's nice to cuck the dads driving minivans.

if your looking for a true muscle car you go with the challenger, if your looking for a car that can do it all and looks good get the mustang, camaros are slacking in the looks department in my opinion

I'll take a Demon for the dragstrip, a GT350R for the track and an auto ZL1 for a daily. Please and thank you.

Mustang and Camaro are equally short on looks. Neither does it's progenitors justice.

Its a meme because Veeky Forums is contrarian like every other board.

It goes like this:
Camaro for performance, challenger for looks, mustang for compromise.

Mustang.

I can see why people love the Challenger so much, and honestly if it could keep up with the mustang I'd pick it as it also looks great, but also since 2013/14 I've loved how much they've improved the mustangs aesthetics.

And the camaro... maybe if this was pre-70's and the other two didnt exist lmao, the first gen camaro was a classic but it never stood a chance to the other two, just downhill from there.

If you want to drag race a challenger you can do so much better than a demon for the price.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ujztm5hV1Bs

The 'Maro is the lightest and has the most aftermarket performance.

No doubt. I wouldn't have to worry about smogging the Demon, though.

But a ZL1 1LE rapes the GT350R on the track.

>smog state
Oh, lol.

ding dong your opinion is wrong

but MUH DRIVAN FEELS BRO

It was actually a second faster in a previous session.

Maybe. I won't put any effort into defending a Mustang but the GT350R is lighter and sounds great. If I actually had a budget it would be just a ZL1.

I was really close to buying one. But it just didn't have the performance I desired.

It's not his opinion. Research lap times.

Are you fucking stupid? The 'maro beat the gt350r by like 15 seconds around the ring.

Was with you until you said "the ring". not that it matters since there was a head to head.

>'maro
>the ring
#yolo360noscope420
we eatin senpai
#vapenation
You finna cop dem yeezys?

Cayman

way to move the goalposts faggot

>I can't refute his statement so I will construct a straw man around his terminology and attack that instead

Mustang. Less fat, less ugly, better engine, better handling.

Dodge or mustang.

Camaros are for faggots and women.

The Stang is down over 100hp and over 200lb-ft. In terms of how it drives, it feels more like a purist sports car.
>muh feels
If you are not racing your car professionally, lap times are *literally* worthless compared to feels.

I do, what would you like to know?

I chose it because it's plenty fast on the take off and in a straight line, there aren't any twisty roads here. I think 2015-current is the best looking of the three. And I know nobody buys a performance car for comfort or practicality but this thing is such a comfy cruiser for road trips and has tons of space both cabin and trunk. My only complaint so far is the placement of some of the buttons on the console, they are too low. I guess to make room for the touchscreen. And you'll bump your wrist if you have bottled drinks in the center cupholder. Minor stuff but I think it's a great car and absolutely do not regret choosing it over a mustang or camaro

>Camaros are for faggots and women
Does a single gay person or female drive a Camaro? Gays and girls buy cars for styling, and the Camaro looks like an angry pissed-off tryhard next to the other two.

idk man. I see more women driving camaros than the others. It's either a latina in a white camaro or a black woman in a black camaro x100

What year did you get? I'm still kind of butthurt that FCA backed out of their promise to give every owner of a 8 uconnect a free upgrade to allow android auto and Apple carplay. 2017 owners got a free update and 2016 owners, like me, got screwed.

probably the camaro straight up or IF i could id get the mustang and turbo the vodoo, they make retarded power and rev to 9k or some shit. Probably the best engine to ever come out of ford imo.

Highest resale value.

Is it bad I hope the 18 is ugly in person so I don't want one?

The fwd subcompact hothatch off screen.

This car is weird. From some angles, it looks like shit. In others, it looks fantastic. Also the "Orange Fury" color Ford is advertising is hideous compared to every other color available. The yellow Chevy uses to advertise the Camaro is similarly awful.

the best one because its the best

Challenger, it feels looks and sounds like a muscle car, if you want actual performance get a corvette

2017. I have uconnect

Challenger because it looks, sounds, and drives like an actual muscle car, if you want performance get a corvette

V6 mustang. Best v6 and the same bolt pattern as the ecoboost 3.5.

All are V8's
Also this thread assumes you aren't an enormous fucking faggot

Or Android auto, whatever it's called. I'm not really a phone person so I could care less about how my phone hooks up to my car. Something I do like though is that when I plug in the phone I get Google maps navigation, which is good. My dad has a 17 ram that came with it's own navigation system and it sucks dick.

I'll take a s197. I really liked mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qrs0oa-XIV4
>he thinks the mustang has the best v6
kek

Doesn't have any torque and trusting GM with anything ever.

4 lb-ft more than the v6 mustang :^)

Automatic v6?

10 less torque. Captcha select the buses which is what you will be doing if you buy GM.

google says otherwise

challenger
because i like it

mustang next because i like it almost as much

camaro last because its so fucking ugly and you cant see out of the window

imagine being this insecure

fordauthority.com/2017/03/ford-mustang-boss-302-spoils-camaro-gt4-r-debut/

Reminder the camaro is slower than a live rear axle mustang

Real talk.

Why is the gt350r so expensive? I see it has a msrp around 63k, but dealerships are wanting like 90k for it. At 63k it's a good car but at 90k, fuck that.

Because it's special. It looks, drives, feels, and sounds absolutely phenominal, and the Shelby badge has a lot of history behind it. GM can make faster cars, but they don't know how to make desirable cars.

>he bought an American mememobile instead of an STI

I got a '14, but the '05's really have a cool face.

Hellcat duh

I drive a charger does that count? Don't like the challenger as much

Yeah I see a lot of broads driving camaros especially the bright colored ones

Challenger for me
It's been my dream car to own a challenger because it's in my words "a modern Chevelle
IE: has the same looks styling and engine power as my 1967 chevelle which is a family heirloom of mine

Inb4: but it's a modern day Challenger
I know that faggot

if you think that is the same price as a demon you're retarded

>he thinks they will still make v6 mustangs by the end of the year

Silver is so boring

I can't take anyone who drives a Challenger seriously since seeing a Challenger parked diagonally in 6 parking spaces so no one will park next to his car.

If you can't build that for less than $85k then you're a fucking idiot.

Challenger, because I've lived with mine for five years and it's become my dream car. I test drove the other ones at the time and have driven the new iterations since and I wouldn't trade my Challenger for the world.

It's the best car in the world to me. I've never smiled wider than I have behind the wheel of that car. Not even when I saw my wife walk down the aisle.

What year is yours?

2012. It's an R/T, since I know that's the next question.

I genuinely love the car and have every intention of making it a lifelong investment. I want to build it and care for it and drive it as much as I can. It's just such an incredible experience to be behind the wheel of.

Even if it's slow and fat, nothing is boring about it. Even body rolling through 30mph turns is a blast.

Charger for the common man, Chevy SS for the patrician.

I don't know why they make muscle cars that large and then make them coupes. Either make the car smaller/lighter or add extra doors so I can actually take advantage of their boat-like sizes.

Oh, I thought you had like a 1970 or something.

Muscle cars have always been big.
Have you ever even seen an A-body? They're pretty big for a "performance" car.
And 5th and 6th gen Camaros really aren't that much larger than my 4th gen, they're just strangely proportioned, with too much emphasis put on styling and not on usability, as evidenced by the tiny windows.

challenger because it's the only one that still looks like the old gens and not like it's pandering to the fucking transformers franchise

nice meme

Yes, but if they're going to be big, why not have 4 doors?

Because 4 doors look ugly and provide no benefit.

Because they're not big.
You can't fit adults in the back of a 4th or 5th Gen Camaro.
If you want to, you have to stretch the cabin out a good four to six inches more and get rid of the nice sloping roofline.
And you know what you did when you did that? You made a Chevy SS.

>No benefit
Eh, getting into the back seats of someone's coupe has never not been a shitty experience for me.

>Ugly
To each their own.

Otherwise, I'd also be okay with them having a fuckton of cargo space by ditching the backseats entirely and turning their cars (particularly the Mustang) into a fastback with a hatch.

thems is beautiful. I'd take the Challenger though just cause I've always wanted one

>no other sizes of this image were found

bitch what

Sounds like a boss to me.

I dont know which is best but i sure do love mine

Mustangs are objectively for women.
They used to call them secretary specials.

You sound like a wigger

t. Sougamw Tomagazaki

>what are suicide doors
Proof that the RX8 would be probably the best car ever made if it wasnt for the meme engine

Mustang. Looks good, feels good and tastes great.

The non-ferd