FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vRdfUabk
youtube.com/watch?v=AA1avIlelTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for remembering not to take the inevitable bait.

Even if you really really want to.

dry robot mouth

ded kids
stillborn thread

I'm ready for Freddy.

This is the final version, I closed the document so I can't edit it anymore.

I might try another one soon, you guys said there wasn't enough FNAF3 art, right?

Part 46 in the ongoing adventures of Mike Schmidt.

Roommates - Chapter 46 (Pieces of the Puzzle): pastebin.com/vRdfUabk

Ah shit
It's finally here

>At least one lunatic put forth the half-baked notion that the Humanimatronics are haunted by the ghosts of dead children murdered by a serial killer during the early 1980s.

>Shaking your head, you're pretty sure you can file that one away under "just a theory".

Why noodle now? People are still going to call you Paperblossom

I don't like that name. If people can't type Chinese, then I'll choose a different name.
I'm not gonna cry about it though, you guys can call me whatever makes you happy.

Do you guys have a favourite bot from 3?

Yes, my favorite bot from 3 is the only one in it: Springtrap.
By sheer coincidence, he also happens to be my least favorite bot from 3.

I meant 4. Whoops. I'm an idiot.

The nightmares are what I'm talking about.

In that case, I'll change my answer to "none of them, FNAF4 was a fucking trainwreck".

There's gotta be at least one you like.
I wasn't a big fan of the game either, but a lot of the bot designs were kinda cool.

You have irreparably low standards, then. Everything about 4 is a fucking blight.

I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this.

Oh SNAP! I'm gonna read this as soon as I get home.

I'm pretty fond of the Nightmarionette. I'd love to see that one,at sometime down the line.

That's some good stuff, Poke. I really dug the closer look at April's character, as well as getting a few more details about the accidents. I was about to complain a bit about introducing a brand new character as the solution to the Jeremy Human's mystery that's been building for nearly the entire story with only a few chapters to spare, because that's bad mystery writing, but you brought it back right at the end really well. There was some minor worldbuilding in this, too, that I enjoyed, and I had a couple of chuckles here and there as well. Good chapter overall, almost worth the 4 month wait.

4's designs were detailed but pretty crappy overall. They feel more like they were trying to be edgy than actually scary. They have some individual details that are neat, like Freddy being made up of mini-Freddy's or Mangle being composed of wires, but these details are either scrapped or practically non-existent in the final game, due to the fact that you never see much of the animatronics, outside of jumpscares.

Still, something that uses those two ideas to better implementation could make for a good drawing.

Is Kilroy supposed to be RAT from Candy's or Ghost's idea of Ennard being a mouse? Or is he just Purple as a furry?

Also, I see a bunch of uses of Mangle instead of Foxglove. Those on purpose? Been a while since I've read any previous chapter, so I don't remember if that's normal.

Do you think you could draw

>175930439 ?

That's some good shit, sideways vagina woman. You can really sell the illusion of a glossy plastic shell.

Thank you. I think I'm gonna struggle with the earlier bots that have the fuzzy skin though.

>Kilroy AFTON
Gee, I don't know

Foxglove is her real name but she goes by Mangle informally.

Shit, I forgot some words. Meant to ask if he's supposed to ALSO be those, or just furry Purple.

Oh shit. The person in the last thread was right about >new chapter when? vanishing being a sign.
I'm glad this dropped in europoor appropriate times because I'd have hated for it to be posted when I was asleep.
Welcome back and I hope your real life troubles have gotten better.

Proper spoiler usage ahead;
Good stuff. At first I thought Mike and April's heart to heart was just you ribbing the thread's theories but the way it got turned around in the latter half and especially the ending came as a genuine surprise. The showcasing of April's personality and her interaction with mike was very enjoyable. As was the slight worldbuilding.

try drawing Nightmare Freddy

>Also, I see a bunch of uses of Mangle instead of Foxglove. Those on purpose? Been a while since I've read any previous chapter, so I don't remember if that's normal.

From Chapter 35:

>You fork into your own fish. "Hear tell, you two have some kind of personal blood feud going on," you ask with a smile. "What's up with you and Mangle anyway?"

>Huh. Mangle. Not Foxglove -- still Mangle. You smile inwardly; at least that's one small piece of your own personal puzzle down.

>"Okay, blood feud might be a teensy bit overdramatic," Mango admits with a wag of her bushy tail. "Then again, Foxglove is overdramatic, so it... fits."

This turned out pretty good. The body is a little small in proportion to the head, but I really like the shading and the light refraction, especially in the eyes.

That was a good read, the other comments have already said what I liked about this chapter, so I'l leave it at that. It's great seeing you again.
I still think it's April. Calling it now, Kilroy looks like he's going to be fat red herring.

Remember that time people worked on a Thank You collab that had all the hyper-sexualized drawfag designs on there and didn't actually get sent to him in the end?

I might give him a go. He's probably the hardest.

It would've made more sense with the lightning I think. Thank you for the compliments guys.

>refraction
I meant "reflection", damn it.

Eh, as sweet as it was, I think it's better as an "unsent letter" kind of deal. Especially since it brought in one or two people who were never a part of our community who just wanted to piggy back off of us because it was being sent to Scott.
It was something that I felt was best left as a testament to our good intentions and appreciation rather than an actual sent message, if that makes any sense.

I like the shading here. I get a three-dimensional feeling from the picture, it's really cool.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quick Nightmare Bonnie I did to get it out of my system. I'll try Freddy tonight.

Spooky. I really dig the head, especially the teeth. You did a good job on those.

I like the way it fades into the darkness. The chest-vest is also pretty nice, it feels more skeletal for some reason.

>dat depth
>dat volume
>dat form
It's like a baby paintanon. Good shit.

It's pretty impressive that you were able to do that so quickly.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh, I started it before I posted the last one. "Quick" is relative here.

Thank you for all the kind words.

youtube.com/watch?v=AA1avIlelTU

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It frustrates me how much of a cheeky shit Mike is in this story.

Which story?

How so?

Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying

Mike constantly seems to think he's correct even when the facts are in his face.
I'm surprised everyone doesn't just think he's an asshole for how many times he's bothered people about things they don't want to talk about, or said things he really shouldn't. He doesn't have a lot of tact. But everyone still loves him?
He's so sure of himself for a guy who doesn't know a thing about his own life. Sometimes I feel like it's a fault on the writing, like he's only so bold and loud and forceful so that the story can progress.

Like the last line of this latest chapter, I just felt 'oh fuck you.'

I don't agree, I think at that point it seemed pretty clear Mike was correct. At the very least he'd punched a huge hole in April's biggest defense. At the start, from his perspective, the facts were on his side. I'd say they still are.

I also don't agree that he was being tactless or bothering people. Both April and Peanut seemed perfectly willing to talk, and April even seemed eager for the chance.

I mean in the previous chapters he's super tactless when talking to people. One of the biggest conflicts so far is because he didn't know when to shut up.

It's like he can't just sit back and mull on anything. He's found some evidence so he has to go RIGHT NOW. And be loud and proclaim his opinion three or four times until he says something dumb.
Sure he was maybe right in the end, but the first time he wasn't.

Maybe that's just his character. But I feel people like him too much if that's the case.

>I mean in the previous chapters he's super tactless when talking to people. One of the biggest conflicts so far is because he didn't know when to shut up.
Oh, sure. He's gotten a lot better about it more recently. I think you're right, in that Mike's biggest flaw is that he's something of an impatient busybody, but that doesn't make him a bad guy. People like him because he's generous and empathetic. His social clumsiness doesn't change that.

Maybe I'm confusing how I personally feel about him, with how everybody sees him.
It's entirely likely I would just not get along with Mike tremendously. Just makes it kinda hard when he's the eyes you see through in the story, but you couldn't see yourself doing anything he does.

I didn't know you had talent with paints, this is pretty excellent. Love the reflection off the top of the whiskers to give it that wiry, abrasive look. Little details like that make the piece.

It's hard to get a bead on what Mike's really like because it's inseparable from his inner monologue and his own perceptions (by way of narration) so we miss out on a lot of things. It's why it's hard to truly know how others see you, too. I think Mike's impulsive but not really as rude or selfish as you make him out to be.

You're probably right.
I'm pretty much a sperg myself so who am I to judge.

>WB-"Guys, let's give Purple a Walkman he listens to music on since ironic 80's songs are big now"

WB aren't doing the movie anymore. It's Blumhouse now. They're really good at making low-budget horror movies turn out great (Insidious, Paranormal Activity, Get Out, etc), so with any luck it'll turn out good.

Ran out of Undertale autismbux?

Got really drunk last night. Just reposting stuff from the last thread that got posted right as the thread died.

I wanna fuck that thing.

Cute!

>Roommates link got deleted
Why?

>it's been almost 3 years since FNAF1 came out
>I'm still no better at drawing than I was then
Maybe someday I'll be a drawfag.

Because some people can't handle the idea of other people liking things they don't like.

It's never gonna happen if you don't start practicing.

It's a full on furry fan fiction with characters loosely based on appearance of the bots. If Mike were changed to a monkey and had a different name it might as well be a Zootopia fic. It only gets a pass because of Weaver's Official Seal of Approvalâ„¢ and I'm glad it got deleted.

You might make a good writer, then. They have less expectations, too. So the bar for failure isn't as high.

See, like this guy. The stick is lodged so far up his asshole it's pushing against his brain and sending him into an autistic fury, all because people enjoy something he doesn't.

Even the janitor hates writefaggotry,
I've seen looser connected stories stay up. I doubt they actually followed the link, went "oh jeez this isn't kosher" and flagged it. It's barely FNAF, but still.
It's probably the image that the guy flagged.

How does a furry fic relate in any way to FNAF

Yeah, but it's still weird to only start [deleting] after forty five chapters. But hey, it's not like janitors are renowed for their competence, anyway.

Boy, I sure do like Five Nights af Freddy's the videogame, and am talking it right now, with this post.

Even the writefags get arrested.

We've had people reporting things they don't like more often lately, regardless of whether or not they really deserve it. Links to lewds, pictures by unpopular artists; none of it is safe.

inb4 /5N@F/ is purged for having a link to the booru

Don't forget the Baby/Ballora deletions, though they seem to have stopped. It could've just been some guy reporting them consistently.

Stuck at work and bored. Give me some art requests!

Tsundere Toy Bonnie

Funtime Freddy doing whatever your lewd sick heart desires

Minireena being carried by a bunch of tiny Balloras.

A cute Lolbit.

Girl's night out

An ugly Lolbit.

Ballora as Spider-Woman. Like your old drawing of Mango as Spider-Man.

Lolbit crawling out of a IMAX screen

Mike getting spooked by Bonnie while night guarding

Rackham being petted

>Lolbit can crawl out of screens
>The size of the screen correlates to how big she is
That's... Hmm. Yes.

Haddock being petted

You mean Foxy the Pirate, right?

Fudge off you fuck.

I'm not the one getting defensive about his favorite furry story on a Taiwanese keyboard decorating forum.

This reminds me, there really should have been some 3D gimmick art around the time the film production was announced and 4 came out.

Do they even do horror movies in 3D anymore?

That was neat. I'm glad Roommates isn't dead just yet. Too bad I'm a fucking retard, because I have no idea what's going on with that conspiracy.