pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>News
FNN 14: ea.com/games/titanfall/titanfall-2/news/frontier-news-network-14
Glitch in the Frontier trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=JKiuY3Ocwzo
Full Glitch in the Frontier patch notes including the quiet stuff: i.imgur.com/iHn1mOf.png

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

track5.mixtape.moe/nqmwpa.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=mSEUpJIg52U
youtube.com/watch?v=qCIgHeVVEts
youtube.com/watch?v=9Fw41tjVNpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every single one of you is a shitter
Scorch is easymode

b-but i use the EPG

Haven't you heard?

God frothy is such an unrepentant piece of shit

I wonder if anyone actually fell for that...

Marauders
Into
Looting,
Invading and
Terrorism?
It's
Ass

>Can't use pistols as a primary weapon
Why? Pistols should be possible to use on both slots so you can go with pistol / pistol or pistol / anti -titan, it's not like pistols are overpowered.
I just want to use wingman elite as a primary so I don't have to sacrifice anti-titan weapon.

what is smr

You can pick up weapons people have dropped so if you kill someone whilst they're using an anti-titan weapon you can just replace your primary with that and run with the pistol

SMR is an anti titan weapon that's also really fun to use against pilots desu. A perfect companion to the wingman elite.

I'd just have 2 wingman elites or 2 reeees just for the fuck of it. 10 classes is already too many slots pls give us pistols in primary slots.

>tfw hitscan shitters became a minority in the PC community (especially in PvP)

Don't know how it is on consoles, will Respawn go full Tribes in TitFall3?

But that's wrong, I get across-map instagibbed by r-garbage way more than I ever even see someone else using a projectile weapon

Well, I'm just talking out of experience obviously, and it's a bit of wishful thinking, but I've had plenty of matches with shit load of krabers, mastiffs and EPG users, while people were calling SMG users fags.

I can only hope the Respawn devs finally understand what their niche of players want for the 3rd game

You've had very very lucky experience then. 98% of my games it's all R-97s, Alternators and other shitscans.

What are grenadiers? Theyre all pretty good at hurting titans. They aren't as powerful as the actual anti-titans, but the smr is a good choice for the job.

>people are still falling for this
lmao

What is the best faction and why is it MCOR?

>I share the thread with people this shit

ew that terrorist lady aged bad and is a terrorist

>he doesn't want mummy's cummies
fuck off fags
lewds when?

Drunk uncle > OI > Dolphin > Robutt > Literally Hitler > Muh famileh > Terrorists

>MCOR - Apex
>ACE - Vinson
>6-4 - Ares
>M.R.V.N. - ???
Who's going to be the next IMC faction?

>muh famileh
>"We're the 6-4 and we're going to to kick your ass!"
They can't hear you, lady!

THE SKIES ARE MINE PILOT

lately I been using nothing but sidearm
but for some reason I just cant kill anything with p2015+1

Most time I carry either SMR or Krabber on main hand and just use Satchel+ordnance for Titan killing
Just use Holo to ruse Titan and go explosion
or just use Cloak and simply walk up to them

>Drunk uncle
this

the faction spokesman/mascot aside
which faction has the best cause?
like if you were to be an actual pilot which one would you join?

Marder, for that cash money.

Apex Predators

Shut up, Blisk. Don't you have your own faction to run?

>gen3 on default wingman

holy shit how

tell me your secrets

even when i amp the motherfucker i can't kill anything with it

git gud

after you amped it just go really fast that you cant aim anyway
then pretend its a softball or any other grenadier weapons and just let the RNG guide you

or ads with it

track5.mixtape.moe/nqmwpa.webm

You amp it and then you pray.

Every once in a while, you'll go on a spree like and feel like a god. That feeling will keep you afloat for the next ten matches where you only get 0-2 amped kills.

Good shit. Music?

not him but scandroid

youtube.com/watch?v=mSEUpJIg52U

Nice, thanks. The fast playlist grows.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCIgHeVVEts
youtube.com/watch?v=9Fw41tjVNpQ

you should add these two by the same artist too

What is the best rapidfire weapon without a twist of hitscan? I'm rolling with L-STAR for now, but SMR looks good.

SMR is bae my dude.

>glitch LTS
>4 ns+ion on enemy team
MAXIMUM FUN

Just use Ronin :v)

MCOR if you're a Militia idealist who wants Frontier independence.
6-4 if you want what MCOR wants but demand more independence from the Militia command structure.
Apex if you're a pure mercenary who's only in it for the money.
Angel City Aces if you're a mercenary who sympathizes with the Militia but still want to do your own thing and go exploring.
ARES if you're a mercenary who has no issue working for one of the IMC's top mad scientists, as long as the pay is good.

>Remembered first Titanfall as a pretty good and fast game
>Decide to download it
>Luckily there are still enough people to play
>FOV is shit, 90 is maximum
>Everything is slow
>Wall running feels clunky and slow
>Even with faster running burn card and using stim I still run slow as fuck
>Everything is a hitscan
>Very small weapon variety
>A single pilot can just fuck you up through a rodeo if you don't have the electric fog
>Everything just feels weird and slow
It's the first time I feel like nostalgia has blinded me. However I must say the atmosphere of the first game is much superior with all the shit going on in the background and cool settings.
Sadly, multiplayer campaign, multiple titan OS voices, first person animations, burncards and regenerating shields in TF2 never ever.
Also, this shit made me miss my Mr. Skeltal even though I prefer Ronin loadout in literally every single way and I wished for titan shotgun in the first game before TF2 was released.
I really wish they would add more titan OS voices.

From what I understand, TF1 does have a different tone from TF2. The Titans are treated more like military workhorses than these grand war machines that can marginally think for themselves. The Pilot power fantasy, while still present, wasn't as pronounced as it is in TF2. It also helps that the TF2 campaign is a much more concise story, just one narrative in the entire war (although a rather big one).

>time to have some mindless fun in brawl!
>3 ions, 2 northstars

wonder no more; that comment has enabled dozens of shitters to call out people who are better at this video game than they are.

Northstar is fucking terrible

In what way? No matter your answer, you're wrong.

Worse sniper than Ion
Less health than Ion
Zero fucking defense, unlike Ion
Projectile is slow and tiny, the crosshair is what shotguns in other games would have, good fucking luck actually sniping pilots that shake your screen whenever they hit you
Every fucking match is an Archer gangbang

All she has is speed, and the only worse titan is Scorch.

Here, have a (you). On the house.

Sure, go kill yourself.

>When spectating a rando goes 0 to 100 real quick

>pop laser shots
>get rushed by competent players cause they know you have no energy now
>cant run cause you're slow

nice sniper

>he could have used that phase to get within range of the flag carrier, who was in spitting distance
>he could have grabbed the flag and made the clutch victory

But no, had to go for the low-hanging fruit.

Someone on /v/ said a new titan that uses the chaingun from the campaign is coming, is this true?

>ION
>OUT OF ENERGY

Yeah we still lost that round but just seeing someone pull off a phase rewind on anyone at all is rare as shit, especially on console

What's with the number of idiots who think Ion has only one ability?

funny because in colony lts northstars are imba af

yes, but it's much more than that

>it was phase rewind

Oooooooooooh, that explains so much.

the problem with ion is the fucking vortex shield that lasts longer than a fucking lts round, the lasers not even the worst part. if there are two taking turns you're just fucked, you can't even shoot their feet or anything, its hitbox is insanely wide.

Grapple or Stim for fast?

nice

I AM SICK TO FUCKING DEATH OF R101 AND R97

I AM TIRED OF GETTING MEMED ON LEFT AND RIGHT BECAUSE I HAVE SHIT AIM

I AM TIRED OF LOSING EIGHT MATCHES IN A ROW

THIS ISN'T FUN ANYMORE

Stim is definitely the easier of the two to use, especially if you have good route around the map. Plus the healing is nice in a pinch. Grapple has a lot more utility, but takes more practice to be consistent with. Go with whatever you feel like, both are good.

>Grapple pilot
Not a whole lot else it could've been

>r101
>r101/201 are the most balanced hitscan in the game
>complaining about them
Git gud. R97 complaint is valid though.

Where's the video?

Grapple has a lot more versatility, Stim is just a get out of slow free button
You can achieve high speeds with both, maybe a good bit faster with grapple launches but the main thing is how much you can do with grapple when you get the hang of it
Only thing you'll be missing out on without stim is eject strafing

It's plenty fast, it just doesn't hand it to you on a silver fucking platter like TF2 does. You have to actually bunnyhop instead of slide hopping, and the maps are more complicated than "3 lanes you press your tactical down", so you need to know the routes. Ziplines are also very useful for going fast.

The only "anti-fast" thing is that the weapons aren't laser beams from hipfire, which means you actually have to ADS.

being edited, it will be out tonight

Grapple pilot is cuter

all of which require energy except splitter rifle

Crazy idea: Don't waste all your energy at once. Even then, fanning the Shield and just poking with the Splitter Rifle are more than viable on their own, and the 5 way splitter is stronger than just Laser Shots anyway.

I know it can be fast but even then if you go fast in TF1 it's still feels slower than going fast in TF2, I agree that maps are designed much better in TF1, both functionally and visually.
Titans suck in TF1, they are supposed to be some scary war machines and yet a single pilot can fuck them up without any effort.
>Spot a titan
>He tries to shoot you but he either misses or shots that actually land barely do anything
>Rodeo him
>If he doesn't have fog then take half of his health, when pilot leaves kill him and proceed to destroy the titan
>If he has a fog then take half of his health, jump away and then jump back and proceed to destroy his titan
Rodeo nerf in TF2 was a best idea respawn had.
However I really hope that they'll bring regenerating shields back so that shitty NPCs shooting at you from everywhere won't take half of your shield before you even find enemy titan.

I like the batteries, but they should spawn on the map in normal modes so your titan can survive for more than 5 seconds without running battery backup or rodeoing other titans.

>Everything is slow
>Wall running feels clunky and slow
Wallrunning and stuff in TF1 feels slower, but I don't think it actually is. Stim and grapple make Tf2 faster than TF1 but those are tacs that aren't available at all times. TF1 still feels more, i dunno, graceful? It's a lot easier to keep speed when you get it and airstrafing and eject strafing both work so much better in 1. It feels much more fluid in 1 as opposed to 2 where you seem to be constantly starting and stopping.
>Even with faster running burn card and using stim I still run slow as fuck
They don't stack, so it makes sense.
>Everything is a hitscan
>Very small weapon variety
All you need is the shotgun. Although I admit the grenadiers are great additions to the game.
>A single pilot can just fuck you up through a rodeo if you don't have the electric fog
Disembark and fuck em up. That's one of my main problems with Tf2. Everything is served to you out of a fucking tin. Turrets to shoot for you, cores that kill for you, hard set titans, Tacs being a power button instead of a skill augment, etc.

Also, I fucking miss Stryders with mid range loadouts. I miss the chaingun and the old shotgun. I miss phase shift not fucking existing. I miss pilot models that didn't look like shit. I miss the sexy asses. Now I'm depressed.

I also like the batteries, what I meant is that shields should recharge and batteries should just give you additional shield that doesn't regenerate like it is now.
They could just make it so that one segment of every titan's life gets changed into shields that regenerate, so for example:
NS and Ronin: only 2 segments of life but recharging third segment and a non-recharging 4th segment if you use battery (like they work now)

>tfw no thicc briggs

Deck is a bad map

note to self: redraw this with one of the fattie player models

>guy top of enemy scoreboard with phase r97, tone for titan and smart pistol boost
>at some point he switches to ns
>i happen to be playing ronin
>block his entire salvo core with sword core block, dash up and execute him
>he disconnects

It's miles above meadow and great for being an asshole with the flag, that's all that counts

because ion does only have one ability worth a shit

I got the trial a few weeks back because I never was able to play it before.
Wall running felt a bit slower velocity wise, but in general mobility it felt a lot better, hopping from wall to wall was a lot better because the large boost you got when you jumped sideways while wallrunning felt noice. And the bunnyhopping felt like a much greater way to maintain my momentum. I liked that smg's weren't laser death pointers and you actually had to ads over half the time to be accurate. Titans felt like tissue paper unless you were a dash happy stryder. Damn arc cannon and cluster missiles were like a chainsaw too Styrofoam.

what about vinson

>that Ion that never uses anything other than shield or laser shot

Enjoy getting rushed down or burned to shit.

That was a funny match. Good stuff Azidd&Loli

Post things you miss about Titanfall 1

>nuclear eject even at full health, and being able to dash during nuclear eject if you spammed dash fast enough
>titan customization and titan weapon customization
>shield core, damage core, dash core
>quad rocket
>being able to have cluster missile on any titan, and being able to kill rodeo pilots by "scratching your back" with it

what I don't miss:
>smart pistol faggotry

I miss the Safe Space not existing.

I miss Titan OS customization, challenges (especially the level up barrier ones), and the simple XP leveling system. Daily challenges and contracts were the shit, and gave more of a sense of progression than the current credit system.