hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

>Random poll
strawpoll.me/12906308

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hsreplay.net/replay/vHa6QK5bmNcWZr8zZ3vZz7
hsreplay.net/replay/4N5LMJ37sKNmDCyWSrpsf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1/4 TOO MUCH. DELET.

Fuck me

Was just looking at the latest VS. Is Secret mage actually better than the Discover Burn version?

Any chance of a tournament this weekend or has Andy's family troubles scuppered it?

what did they mean by this?

>lets see if this'll weaken Sylv a bit
>no?
>HoF it is

>rutger packs arrived
Who's it going to be /svg/?

He'll have to wait for a high deathrattle meta

if anybody wants 80 gold, add me

Kyouko#1551

> print that guy and Bomb squad to counter Sylvi
> rotate Sylvi to wild

A timely counter to Huntertaker

Do you some times stroke it while playing Hearthstone?

So I want to ladder with one consistent deck. I'd prefer to play control, but I'll settle for aggro. What's my best choice in the current meta?

someone alreeady got it

>Haven't hit my pity timer legendary
>Cannot start saving for next expansion
FFS

I usually just get angry while playing Hearthstone

>go into favored match up
>lose

What meme deck should I play now that rank 5 has been achieved? I was having some fun with a day 1 WOTOG Cthun Druid earlier. Actually won half my games, lol, people couldn't believe it.

Rank floors are actually fun; thanks blizz.

Also thx for printing all the cards that made murloc paladin ridiculously strong and allowed me to climb ridiculously fast.

>queue into favored match up
>lose

>queue into unfavored match up
>still lose

Kazakus Priest, CThun Warrior, Ramp Druid

Which Murloc list is that? I assume its the fullstop aggressive variant.

Glyph is such a fucking stupid card.

Nnan, you are stupid!

lol cthun warrior sounds fun

and ya, I played the aggro version from 8-5 with really good results; last season I played the more midrange one to Legend though. Both are good, depends what you're facing. They both feel pretty weak when you eat a turn 2 Hungry Crab though lol.

>Dirty Rat isn't a beast

The midrange list I used, if anybody cared; just a copy paste from VS so it's nothing special. You might want to sub the Golakka for a Hungry Crab depending on what you're coming up against, although the Pirate matchup is harder than vs aggro murloc because the latter has no reach if you conc the board and keep it clear.

I thought the Stewards were just memes. If they're working that well for you (rank 5, 5 days in seems pretty good) I may have to try it.

>Quest warrior thinks its a great idea to dirty rat on 2 when I alley cat + coin + bat on T1
>Pulls hyena, Draw hyena, play it.

Well Played!

Reminder to stay the fuck away from wild

They're honestly pretty strong. Generally you combo them on turn 5 with the Bilefins to get immediate value, also, they're a high threat target you can use to bait 3 damage removal (war axe, wrath, frostbolt, etc) to preemptively protect your warleaders.

>hallazeal isn't an elemental

Makes sense. Also Stonehill > Primalfin Lookout? Stonehill seems slow for an aggro deck.

>Pirate eating Crab
>Murloc eating Crab
>No Dragon, Beast, Mech or any other tribe eating Crab
I want more Crabs.

Then pay up, goyim

Daily reminder of who you're arguing with most of the time here

why hasn't anyone tried the Moroes + Sunkeeper wombo combo?

Well, I've never seen a Paladin list not run 2 stonehill, and, although I have seen Lookout on very rare occasions, it isn't seeing much play.

As for seeming too slow, here's what I think about it, although I didn't actually design the decklist.

1. Murloc Paladin has NO reach, and NO comeback mechanism if they don't build and maintain a strong board. Playing a 4 hp taunt on turn 3 is going to stick a wall in front of your murlocs if your opponent is developing their own minions to deal with them. You want the murlocs to live because you can buff their health, or adapt them en masse.

2. Stonehill is absurdly flexible. You can discover a very strong answer depending on what you're facing. Getting that 2/2 divine shield/taunt that heals has won me games vs Pirate Warrior or other aggro decks like Token druid, while detting a Tirion or another Sunkeeper can be really helpful in outlasting/beating out Taunt warrior.

It's just too good a card.

s

l

o

w

>implying crabs arent the new ragers where they release a new one each expac

Moroes spawn minions at the ends of the turn, it is too slow.

Cause if you wait for him to develop tokens he dies to any aoe spell in the game before you can get sunkeeper value.

Screw it, I'm gonna spend my dust on Yogg instead of some tryhard Warrior/Rogue/Mage Quest.

Don't make our cards worse, make cards for shitty classes better.

Because if you're gonna nerf paladins you better fucking nerf the pirate cancer, the aggro druid cancer, the quest rogue cancer, etc you piece of fucking shit I swear to god. Just leave my midrange paladin alone you fucking faggots ffs

but you could build a deck around buffing Moroes and keeping him alive through (most) board clears. Eventually your opponent will run out of AOEs to clear the tokens.

Then you can unleash the wombo combo.

What could possibly go wrong?

Yogg will always be fun lol, good craft imo.

Why do people continue to play this shit game when it has absolutely 0 interaction?

Whatever moron created Quest rogue really amazes me. As do the people willingly playing that shit deck.

Good lad. I made Yogg again after the and it's still fun.

lol, well, try it and go see!

crafted yoggs are significantly weaker than ones gotten in packs. rng must choose you to spread its joy.

Moroes was in a couple of Quest Rogue lists at the start but aside from that, that's way too slow. A 1/1 every turn doesn't do much.

You'll be dead by like turn 6 and if you last longer than turn 10 you won't win anyway.

But good luck.

Honestly it could work, but I dusted Moroes a long time ago. I think it's too slow for this meta.

I just want a meta where Mindgames is a good card, is that too much to ask for?

>This pavel game
Don't you fucking love RNG?

This is probably the best its going to get. Its probably best as a one-of and Kazakus Priest isn't that bad. Also there is an abundance of Paladins and Rag/Tirion are your ideal picks.

eSports kiddies, mostly.

Also you'd need to draw two one of's at a very specific time and the pay off is... a couple extra 3/3's.

>tfw arguing with significantly less able friends about card quality

P A V E L

Coin flip simulatorstone

Starting my second week of hearthstone tomorrow.

This has been one of my best games thus far

hsreplay.net/replay/vHa6QK5bmNcWZr8zZ3vZz7

>no shake
>instead went straight to scheming over the french elections

I want a cute Asian gf

[Muffled Ben Brode laughter]

yo how do I stop hating this game

I think I'm in love with Umbra and eggro druid, patience truly is the greatest virtue.

hsreplay.net/replay/4N5LMJ37sKNmDCyWSrpsf8

Are Chinese even human ?

Who is that guy in the picture?

By playing a deck you're enjoying and stop blaming your opponent for you lost games.

Top stuff in every secret mage deck.

>mfw dusted Yogg-Shitron after the nerfs last year
no regrets.

fuck that card.

>tfw just won against a pally solely because of Yogg
Still feels good man

The avatar of esports.

I hope bruno and 2gd jump frodan at an event one day for stealing his shtick

>Facing murloc pally as Hunter
>get hungry crab out turn 2
>deadly shot Burnbristle
>keep murlocs off the board
>beat down spikeridged steed and Tirion, build a huge scavenging hyena
>Tarim drops and makes it a 3/3

That was ridiculous, I had the perfect cards and still couldn't win. Paladin has 3 playable class legos and the best murloc cards. It's just too strong.

What did you Hungry Crab? If you Hungry Crab'd a one drop you deserve to lose; save it for a more valuable target.

What will it be?

Genzo.

>tfw I hungry crabbed a t1 1/3 and won on t6 against paladin solely based on that to keep the board
Eater of secrets also helped

They coined out a warleader on turn 2.

New player here. Should I just craft Yogg if I just want to having fun instead of making competitive deck?

You should find a better game

Wrathion

Are Whites?

Yes

memefogger

Well, you must have drawn extremely badly to lose then. Murloc Paladin has about a 50% w/r vs Midrange Hunter, and that's without the hungry crab always getting insane value. Your argument that your deck can't win even in "the best case scenario" is total nonsense; you're more or less equally likely to win.

Shut your fucking mouth you ignorant cunt.

MY LIFE IS YOUR SHIELD

Well fuck, almost no legendaries in this set and I get a dupe.

what's a good series to watch on Netflix while playing?

no animu.

It's true.

Listen to Red Ice Radio.

Riverdale

Dear goyim people

What's with the mugshots? Who's are they?

Same, I got a dupe Kazakus even though I really wanted a Raza