EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

tektah.tumblr.com/
imgur.com/kWpI6Da
youtube.com/watch?v=Rq3_wgkYEIM
oyunhub.com/topic/77992-satilik-silvermoon-alliance-8x-110-karakter-914-hunter-main-overwatch/
youtube.com/watch?v=UzHJf8i2u4E
youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First

Dirty female blood elf feet.

why am I a shitter if I like doing old content from time to time to get mogs or pets? Its just the way I like to play for now

>be in comfy 10/10 mythic guild
>killed Guldan before nerfs
>really nice people that i actually enjoy playing with
>forced to play alliance

Not sure how to feel about this.

>Pandaposting

I just don't have my alts in my main's guild. I raid on my lock and all my alts are in a friend guild on another server so no one bothers me when I'm doing casual shit.

because you dont do any real content. LFR isnt current content either.

I need a goblin/gnome GF!!!

>Tier token drops
>I need for TF

man what a great system

sauce

My main is lvl 103 now. I have a DH at 110 but I do not enjoy that class anymore. So I leveld a warlock from 1-100.

What is real content? I just like to take it slow and enjoy the game with everything it has, its not like the current content will run away. I will catch up soon enough and then it will be the typical log on for raid thing.

> tfw can't decide what class to play
Give it to me straight.
Choices between :
DH(vengeance)
Druid(guardian/feral)
Hunter(survival/mm)
Monk(ww)

Any suggestions or recommendations from people who play those specs?

i dont know like you guys but im going to masturbate right now to the new tektah futa blood elf art
tektah.tumblr.com/

play a DK

But that's my main and i'm already bored of it after playing it for years.

Meanwhile in goldshire on argent dawn eu imgur.com/kWpI6Da

> not playing the premium FOTM class aka warrior

From my person opinion:

Veng DH is a big no, it's not really fun and not great in difficult content, can be good for low level mythic+ speed runs and shit

Guardian and Feral are both doing decently well at the moment. I don't find Feral very fun but Guardian is neat.

All 3 Hunter specs are decent but if I were you I probably wouldn't go MM, either be a Survival fag and be okay with not getting invited to groups or consider trying BM, which is good and really easy.

Windwalker is fun and decent, not spectacular but not bad. Monk is a really good choice if you wanted to tank or heal too cause both other specs are also fun.

For pure fun I'd say go Monk, otherwise do Hunter or Druid.

monk

MM is good and you do get invited to groups as Survival, stop talking out of your ass.

How do I have fun playing this game?

Thanks for the great rundown. Gonna look into monk then. I don't want a tier 1 spec anyways, so I don't mind if it's average. As long as it's functional i'm fine with it.

how the fuck does one even eat this much (((food)))
i'm already full after one big mac whenever i go to mcdonalds

join a guild that's doing mythic raiding
make sure you actually fit the requirements for coming along to raids
overcome challenges together and get rewards

FUCKING GET OUT!

I'm 6'7 and 235lbs, that's why

NO

I never said MM is bad but its mobility is terrible compared to BM which does pretty comparable damage and is way easier. And good luck getting into a high level mythic+ or something as Survival, everyone will want you to be ranged.

Mooncow.

I'm gonna fug this panda

What is it about this place that attracts so many furfags
And yes Tauren count as furries

It's too early in the morning for this shit.

It's /wowg/, welcome friend.

I hope we will get Nightborne as a new neutral race for us players.

oh
hello
I
am
Lorewalker
Cho

I know it's nothing new I just don't understand why they flock here

Why did I unsub?

I was hyped all the way through Legion and into raiding Nighthold with no end in sight. The grind for ever higher ilevel gear and rarer mounts/mogs/class hall shit kept me coming back day after day, week after week.

Then around Broken Shore, I just... stopped? It suddenly felt so pointless, not even comfy anymore. Even with the prospect of eventually seeing Argus, I just couldn't give a fuck anymore. I got to ilvl 905 and that was it. I didn't care to go higher or even level my alts.

What happened?

NO FURTHER CORRUPTION

what happens if they want to introduce another class next expansion?

how will they deal with its class order hall?

>Want mythic T19 transmog really bad
>Join Mythic EN ''One shot group'' where min ilvl req is 900
>M EN was a joke during progress and hardly different from Heroic, this should be easy for 900 ilvl grp
>Kill Nythendra easily, good start
>Proceed to wipe 10 times at Dragons because retarded RL and retarded team where only a few actually have an idea of what the fuck to do
>Group disbands
>Now you are fucked till next reset best bet is to try to lead the rest yourself, but who the fuck wants to join unfinished EN M run?

FOR FUCKS SAKE. Why does Mythic have to be so fucking autistic? Why can't the lockout just work like it does in Normal and Heroic, especially if it's not current content anymore?

Where else would they go?

You played too much. Got burned out.
Take a long break and you will have fun again. Its normal with any game and especially mmos.

Just hero my shit up

they'll just add hero classes from now on

Because the game has furry/psuedo-furry characters

Hord2 sucks brah I'm about to faction change. I feel stupid playing a blood elf

Let it start at 110.

I think they shot themselves in the foot with class halls, but hey, it's not like wow has more than a few years ahead of it anyway

>2017
>there are still retards farming that shitty pvp falcosaur rep

youtube.com/watch?v=Rq3_wgkYEIM

>he doesn't fuckin' melt 'em
wew

r8 moggo

MM is very mobile in the meme build you should be using in M+.

>be europoor
>games infested with turks playing from germany
>dumb turks links himself selling his account in tradechat
>oyunhub.com/topic/77992-satilik-silvermoon-alliance-8x-110-karakter-914-hunter-main-overwatch/

what do to be sure he gets banned? already report in game via right clicking his name and attaching imgur pictures of the forum thread

So what tank should I go for these days if I want it to perform relatively well in both pve and pvp?
Also, how are druid/priest healers these days? Resubing with a friend and want to duo.

>trying to go big dick on alt run but on my main
>have draught of souls equipped for serenity spec
>forget
>not only is it a 25k dps loss but I didn't even use it because I didn't know so it was like 50k dps loss

needless to say, I wasn't big dick dps

fuck off and kys disgusting pedo we don't want you playing this game

that's good enough in theory, although blizz has literally ignored me reporting a few dudes for botting a couple of weeks ago

had video proof and everything
did a /who of those characters and they're still out there questing, guess they're really desperate for that sub revenue

> t. degenerate furfag

>tank in pvp
They don't matter at all
>tank in pve
Numbers change all the time you fucking fotm scrub
>that image
imagine being this pathetic

>projecting

Sorry, didn't have the time to shoop futa dicks on every single one of them to suit your taste more.

>Numbers change all the time you fucking fotm scrub
Fair enough.

Venge DH is great for running flags in PvP but kinda meh in PvE. Same with Prot Warrior. Guardian Druid is worse but still decent in PvP but definitely better in PvE than those two. You should not really play other tanks in PvP.

>Doing m+ as healer
>Have a feeling that Ion Hazzikostas watchin me
>Want to restore mana
>Hazzikostas push "Quaking" button
>Interrupted, and again and again
Mfw every fucking time i try to drink, instead i descent to madness more and more

WoW is still the most #1 most powerful MMORPG that exists because...?

Time invested.

>projecting
nice meme lmao dude lmao futa xd

Stop doing Mythic+.

It's ok.

Why did it trigger you this much tho.

So it's quite literally confirmed that the Void Lords are the true antagonists of the entire Warcraft universe and every single Warcraft related story that can exist, right?

Until they make up something else.

Pretty much.
Blizzard writing is what it is, but that's what they want us to feel right now so that we'll get excited about the next expansion that has to do with that shit.

>respond with 2 lines
>triggered xd
Weebs are always retarded, why are you so mad lol?

I provides a good mmo experience (theme park). Many other mmos dont manage to give players the small useless things WoW does well. Also WoW is very good at giving you a rewarding feeling for your time investment.

>Az sperging out that legion is doing slightly better than wod

what's he expecting? a 13 year old game to suddenly come back into the spotlight? I'd say it's good enough that subs have stabilized and aren't tanking anymore

I would be excited either way. Old gods and shit like that, I can only imagien the raids, environments and armor we will get.

I just now noticed the felguard bosses you face during invasions have animated armor, the little faces on the belt and knees both open and close their mouths. It's a nice touch.

>Az

didn't he stop playing for XIV? then made that huge deal about
>well maybe I'll come back for one day and stream it since no one watches my videos anymore

i didint know your mom is legion armor material

>argent dawn eu
Nigga, where are you at?

he did some "one week in wow" shit where he came back to wow for a week and his vids averaged 5 digit views compared to the 1500 views he got while doing other shit
my guess is he's back

nice

is brew monk viable? asking for a friend

what this nigger said basically. vengeance is insane for flag running we're talking one end of warsong gulch to the other in ~40 seconds. n their offspec happens to be the best spec for rolling bads next to affliction lock.

bear's flag capping is weak compared, but they can actually fight, can cliff people, and all 3 of their offspecs are great for winning some specific bgs

No. It's even worse than blood dk

very
healing a brew is smooth sailing throughout

Eh I remember this helmet! Not sure it fits the rest of the transmo though.

Is that day to night potion from Darkmoon a toy or do I just have to buy an infinite supply?

Remember to not sexualize gnomes

>mfw RunicLodges Gnome vids

youtube.com/watch?v=UzHJf8i2u4E

POST YOUR TRYHARD PVP SONG

>PvP

>tfw switch from guardian to balance to give moonkin aura to mages
the unsung hero

I went to do the protection artifact quest and it killed me on the jump.

>co-op mode

youtube.com/watch?v=jvipPYFebWc

>main MM
>solo sniper
>running through the brush to flank
>bitching range
>eyeing pally's cooldown and taking advantage when they're spent

Ugh, it's a good feeling.