Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D34QpxcA9sM
youtube.com/watch?v=bN6d4BjoNC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lizardmen will see The Geomantic Web
What will the other races see?

Fuck Dwarfs

Skaven - Ratpaths

Do we know what the mechanic will work like?

Haha who cares they'll recycle it into 'Dark Elf Black Ark Web', 'High Elf Outpost Expedition Embarkation points' and 'Skaven under-Empire Exit point' with zero changes to the mechanic.

last time I watched that shit show she was a little girl

what happened

>anime

Fucking love that image.

How shit will they be?

It's nice to give the northern provinces a chance to develop before chaos comes to kick them in the dick.

Also not mentioned by the user that made the first post is that chaos gets delayed slightly and buffed pretty hard.

This was my first game with that mod setup
And it was only on hard

shit enough
Vermintide Legendary Heroes when?

how powerful would campaign chaos be if they didn't have the infighting mechanic?

>playing VC
>dwarfs win the badlands bowl and start bullying me

>Wood Elves are for /ss/
>Dark Elves are for BDSM
>High Elves are for rape

We can all agree on this, right?

>play anything
>dwarfs win the badlands bowl

>He doesn't know that Semen makes Vampires grow really big really fast...

prequels

>playing VC
>greenskins win the badlands bowl and send multiple 20 stacks to Blackfire Pass

Just got to that part myself. First time playing with the mod (and first time on hard). Looks like your Sigvald also fucked off somewhere. Mine's lagging like 3 turns behind Archaon and seems to want to go in a completely different direction (for some reason Archy is taking his 5 stacks into the mountains, completely sidestepping me after I failed to defend Kislev, no idea why, since everything north of Zhufbar was razed).

Also, it seems autoresolve is fucked in fights against chaos.

>fantasy
>video games

I find it kind of weird that CA would announce the second legendary lord so downplayed and unceremoniously. I remember them really hyping them up for the first game, but now it's concept art on a Saturday.

Uh just checking... is this a male or female 'saur?

>play dwarfs
>badlands bowl is suddenly fucking hard

>play other dwarfs
>dwarfs lose badlands bowl and you gotta help them

At last, a proper thread image

Good work user

I'm guessing you mean stacked against you? That might be tweaked to make sure they don't get wiped immediatley by kislev and the emipre.

Orcs seem a little strong in auto as well, again probably so they have a chance in the badlandsbowl

High elves are best for marrying
Wood Elves are good sex bodyguards
Dark Elves are just sex slaves

I hate all elves tho, I would just kill them all

Exactly right senpai

Maybe that is for a generic Saurus lord?

female

Facebook says its Krok-Gar on dinosaur.

I'm playing Clan Angrund for the first time and holy shit is this hard. I took the vault as fast as possible and Skarsnik already has 2 full stacks.

>2 full stack
They are all gobbos, though

>acknowledging End Times in any way

Yeah but they have a giant spider. All my units just rout before I can kill it. Am I supposed to be spamming bolt throwers?

No such thing as either.

Just use ghost dads and yeah, bolt throwers are great too

And trolls and an arachnarok.

Also, superior units mean little once the enemy outnumbers you so extremely, since the AI is actually smart enough to encircle you.

they were all born before the end times, tho laddie

What game should i play guys?

Shogun 2 Takeda

Other way around - the bar is heavily in my favour, but I still lose.

>4 alterante heads for a LL
So they'll just recycle the whole model for teh generic Saurus Lord, adn the LL will just get a slightly different tecture finish.

Very smart, saves lots of time and money ;^)

And only appeared in a game set during the end times.

Didn't they do the same with Azhag and Balthazar though?

who's to say they couldn't turn up earlier?

Its the named special mount like deathclaw, so no

just want to know if it's accurate, haha

Me.

Weird.

>In other news

This could actually be pretty rough

What

So... I was just gifted the NEET-elves DLC.
youtube.com/watch?v=D34QpxcA9sM
How do I into welves?
I messed around in the main campaign yesterday (both Normal & Hard) for about 20 turns each with Tree-Hitler and 420_Mr_Tumnus, and its clear I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm wiping the floor with enemies in battles (350+ kills on wildriders, wew lad) but otherwise... nothing's happening.
Where do I expand? Should I be a dick to the other welves? Go full Lebensraum on Brettonia?
I am not a clever man.

serves you right

every time I'm fighting someone bretonnia joins them for no reason

The fuck is the purpose of flaming arrows in M2TW?

SKINK ARCHERS

The only faction he's at war with is beastmen

Looks cool
Also, people spontaneously combusting when getting hit by flaming arrows never gets old

OUT FUCKING SKILLED

I remember the flaming arrows in the Rome: Total War demo causing monster frame drops, so I never used them again.

especially when you give them a different order when they all have their bows drawn and they all send off their arrows simultaneously

I like to play antagonistic. Hit Skarsnik, then Norn, then usually east to Angrund and Tilea, even Hirn and Border Puccis.
However I suppose with some careful play you can be a Good Friend once you get past the aversion levels.

ARE HELLSTORM ROCKET BATTERYS, HELLSTORM ROCKET GUNS, AND STEAM TANKS CONSIDERED ARTILLERY
DO THEY GET BONUSES FROM ALL THE PERKS

>HELLSTORM ROCKET BATTERYS
arty
>HELLSTORM ROCKET GUNS
arty
>STEAM TANKS
chariot

I shit you not

>3 settlements short
>nothing else to raze
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
At least i am going to win Beastmen legendary but man, this sucks.
Maybe if some random spawning faction settles something i can still do it?
Guess i am off to fight the Fall of Men battle and then wait

Rough fight

I'm going to be dominated by a best elf!

Fuck Nordland and Fuck white people.

Has anyone used KAM's battle mod? I loved his submods for dei

Fuck, how long is it going to take them to open the fucking preorders? I want my Relic Priest Edition.

Because the only other Lizardman LLs to choose from would be Tetoekko and Ten-in-one, one of which would effectively be a gimped slann and better as a FLC lord, the other would probably get the skarsnik treatment with skills balanced around skinks and turned into a horde that could settle ruins.

Nah Krok-Gar has a pretty notable spear and gauntlet, they'll probably just allow you to mount Old Bloods and Scar vets on a carnosaur of a different color. Still not all that much work since they can all use the same skeletons and animations.

>Dat charge

Instead of just razing Vlad to the ground immediately, I felt I should head back to Norsca, where it all began, and start over. Maybe this time I'll keep my sanity, I thought. Not likely, it turns out.

I sent out my agents to get a picture of what the rest of the Old World looked like, while Archaon raided up to Kislev. Pic is the result: Bretonnia and Bordeleaux have taken over the northern Empire, Mannlet holds a surprising amount of territory, and ITALIA HAS GRUNBERG NOW. The Empire is holding on by a thread, the Dawi are inches from annihilation, and the Greenskins have all but won the Badlands Bowl (either Grimgor and Wurrzag will confed or fight, I don't know which). The elves are skulking around south somewhere, and while it isn't shown the Border Princes have essentially kicked Italia out of their homes (which explains that northern aggression).

Fucking asinine mortals, indeed. At least this is gonna be a really nice change of pace.

>praising Elves
no thanks

Savage orcs can settle and they're the only horde faction that spawns periodically. Just hope the Top Knots settle down, or reload an earlier save.

Red eyes always die to Kadrin in my campaigns.

I doubt it will be both. Probably only lords will have carnies and heroes will go up to Horned Ones.

Hey I live in Nordland and I am white. Don't be so mean.

chaos?

well whole world belongs to poopoo pepee and nothing else exists anymore so dunno if they can spawn now.
At least i can brag that i beat Beastmen legendary
Can anyone confirm?

Sotek/Plague Rat DLC #Confirmed

they didn't announce shit retard.

>tfw no vampire mistress

What else would you call it? An unveiling? Wow, so different.

AWAKENING
WOKE STATE

>"Grymloq was the largest and most ferocious of his brood of Carnosaurs, which led Kroq-Gar to claim him for his own..."
read the fucking tweet, moron

>tfw killing Chaos shits as Beastmen or Orcs

youtube.com/watch?v=bN6d4BjoNC0

So will we get any unique clan mechanics or quests from the council of thirteen?

Nordland shits

female (male)

yeah thats exactly the same as an in-game model, portrait with abilities and everything else that LLs got when they were announced. It's no more an announcement than sayign the rat at the end of the trailer was announcing skaven with thanquol and queek lls, the number of autistic fucks in this general is unbeleivable.

Is their anything they could take inspiration from the previous games and put into the game proper for maximum skaven backstabbyness for both the player and the AI?

I just realized they probably will make a lizard/skaven legendary lord DLC. That'd be the first DLC I wouldnt buy because I don't care about either race.

I've been such a good goy though..it feels weird to have a warhammer release where I dont give them any shekels

You're the one splitting hairs over your personal definition of 'announcement', so you really have no place to call anybody else here autistic.

the whole point of the original complaint in the thread is that the second LL was announced without fanfare you berk

Older games had a chance of lords being bribed and joining the enemy. That, and flipping to AI control with low loyalty, sounds likely.

Same. Once playing as Von Carstein I tried to raze Karak Kadrin early, hoping it would help them, but dwarfs still killed them using Gnashrak's Lair as their only base.

Get rekt

Does constantly adding new trade partners equal more money?
Does their income matter?

Is trade a static benefit in the Total War games?